What content would you like added?

Gutts

Sep 19, 2016
That reminds me. I think it would be interesting to bring some pc back to the castle when we get it. For example, I’ve had this odd little fantasy about training Shar and bringing her back to the castle as a sort of guard. Even if nothing that extreme happens it would be cool to have some characters we’ve met running around the castle

Burnerbro

Oct 24, 2020
and Pig dick.
Wait, what? We do have full range of pig transformations implemented, corkscrew dick and all? Neat-o! Even if specific content for that particular weirdness is unlikely to pop-up in any scenes, I can now make an oldschool Orc out of my Obligatory Hentai Ugly Bastard character.

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
Thank you Coders for ignoring this, lizard dicks are gross :confused: Keep up the great work ;)
Yet we have dog, horse, cat dicks and then some.
If Manders have a certain dick look the TF outta have it too. It's not a case of coders ignoring it but it being forgotten iirc. I wouldn't applaud something that should be there being ignored.

Plus like the above said, if you don't like reptile dicks don't fuck reptiles. :U

GraphiteCrow

Apr 6, 2020
Wait, what? We do have full range of pig transformations implemented, corkscrew dick and all? Neat-o! Even if specific content for that particular weirdness is unlikely to pop-up in any scenes, I can now make an oldschool Orc out of my Obligatory Hentai Ugly Bastard character.

So a big fat Porcine with huge heavy balls and green skin?

Salomon

Jun 17, 2019
Curitiba, Paraná, Brasil
in this case it would be the Pink Truffle, which you can get from Anna or Tamarind! But the only skin option for him is pink!
if you want one with green skin, I recommend using Brute Beet or Grottato with Mandrake Root!

it will only depend on whether you want it
images
or that
images

or even that (link in the image)

GraphiteCrow

Apr 6, 2020
in this case it would be the Pink Truffle, which you can get from Anna or Tamarind! But the only skin option for him is pink!

if you want one with green skin, I recommend using Brute Beet or Grottato with Mandrake Root!

it will only depend on whether you want it
images
or that
images

or even that (link in the image)

Yeah, I figured he would need one of those for the green skin. talking about the color of skin/fur, can I make a black wool sheep? or does the wool only come in white?

ISOÆTE

Sep 12, 2020
are there even scene for ugly bastard in this game?
lol now I kinda want to see our companions and the npc reaction to our character being an ugly basterd
I don't think there's a way to make an ugly character that the game acknowledges. The only information given for your PC are semi-objective physical attributes plus a set of fairly charitable facial descriptions. This means your PC attractiveness is either fairly attractive or nondescript.

Sure you can make a fat dude with a protruding belly as per UFB archetype but for all the game tells you the extra weight could simply mean there's more chad meat to go around.

The rest of the work will have to be done with custom profile pictures and headcanon. But even then the game won't acknowledge it.

runingman69

Nov 24, 2018
canuck land.
While Orlaith hits all the best dommy points for me I really love Grainne and her utter cuteness. I wonder if any dates are planned for her? You've done so much good stuff with them Wsan! I understand if their content is considered finished. But if you do plan to add more I hope we get some cute lovey times with Grainne. Maybe cuddle with her at night watch the Firefly's and stars till you both pass out, then in the morning you could go have a nice picnic! Oh also more smut scenes with her are always welcome :3.

Last edited:

Burnerbro

Oct 24, 2020
Yup, I got to looking for the necessary items and now that is exaftly how he ended up, plus the demon eyes thanks to cavourting with our favorite demon. A perfect avatar for a corrupt playthrough. All the often somewhat goofy lines the Dark Knight personality PC delivers are made infinitely better in my mind when imagined as delivered by VAs that get typecasted to play those type of characters in good old hentai.

New While Orlaith hits all the best dommy points for me I really love Grainne and her utter cuteness.
If you haven't already, you should definitely try the threesome with Doireann and Orlaith. Seeing the normally dommy girl rendered helpless, cute and embarassed by her long time lover in a very organic way, while staying every bit as much of a stud... That was definitely among the best scenes in the game IMO.

Despite the most readily apparent common fetishes in his work, Wsan is responsible for some of the cutest interactions in the game. Especially when it comes to virginity related scenes, between Brint helping PC lose theirs, Grainne' first time with PC and Evelyn's special scene that I read about somewhere on the forum.

In any case, more Grainne content will be great. I am curious if having post losing her V-card Grainne interacting sexually with her older sisters is anywhere in the cards.

GraphiteCrow

Apr 6, 2020
I'm just waiting for them to add arcane tattoos and more corrupted content so I can invest in my P-Ork!

the goal is to start with it
images
and end it
images
!

He looks like the most likable fat bastard I have ever seen, like an actual protagonist or comedic side character over the ugly sweatlords hentai usually portrays fat bastards. He looks like what an Isekei character may look like if he was dropped into the body of an orc in a non-con fantasy hentai but he just wants to go adventuring and be a hero.

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
Despite the most readily apparent common fetishes in his work, Wsan is responsible for some of the cutest interactions in the game. Especially when it comes to virginity related scenes, between Brint helping PC lose theirs, Grainne' first time with PC and Evelyn's special scene that I read about somewhere on the forum.
Agreed on this, especially the Brint example. Seeing that one was what made me decide to make a separate Champion focusing on Brint's content and (eventually) marriage.

And yeah, Evelyn actually has special scenes for all virginity types, plus a not-as-cute special scene if you're a cockvirgin and too small to interest her, but it's hot so who cares if it's not 'cute'. And Wsan has mentioned that one possible scene for an Evelyn expansion will be with Ryn and the Champion if you gave Ev your anal virginity in the first place and have a small penis. I sure hope that one gets written (I think that about all the ideas mentioned for future Evelyn scenes but this one especially) because that sounds like all sorts of hot. And possibly cute as well, depending on how it comes out.

QTPie

Mar 20, 2020
are there even scene for ugly bastard in this game?

Not in the traditional sense, no, pretty much everybody you sleep with regards you as their personal Adonis in some way or another depending on how you sleep with them.

I don't think there's a way to make an ugly character that the game acknowledges. The only information given for your PC are semi-objective physical attributes plus a set of fairly charitable facial descriptions. This means your PC attractiveness is either fairly attractive or nondescript.

Sure you can make a fat dude with a protruding belly as per UFB archetype but for all the game tells you the extra weight could simply mean there's more chad meat to go around.

The rest of the work will have to be done with custom profile pictures and headcanon. But even then the game won't acknowledge it.

Probably the only way to do that would be sleeping with an enemy soldier who loathes you for having allegiance to their sworn enemy, or a speciest who thinks you’re ugly for your race. Honestly I wouldn’t mind either; this game needs more mind break content.

GraphiteCrow

Apr 6, 2020
Not in the traditional sense, no, pretty much everybody you sleep with regards you as their personal Adonis in some way or another depending on how you sleep with them.

Probably the only way to do that would be sleeping with an enemy soldier who loathes you for having allegiance to their sworn enemy, or a speciest who thinks you’re ugly for your race. Honestly I wouldn’t mind either; this game needs more mind break content.

I think CoC2 already tries to skirts the Non-con line without going too far. If they go past it too blatantly Savin might lose their Patreon account.

Burnerbro

Oct 24, 2020
Agreed on this, especially the Brint example. Seeing that one was what made me decide to make a separate Champion focusing on Brint's content and (eventually) marriage.
That's how he gets us, one cowgirl PC at a time. As for whether I'm talking about Brint or Wsan - yes.

Thanks for the heads up on Evelyn's content, that's a lot of variations to check out right now, and even more content in her future! Time to stock up on adorable champions for her to ravish someday.

Going back to wishing for content: "P-Orc" as a race classification that can be assigned to PC by the game, most likely in Silly Mode only.

Last edited:
Reactions: Salomon

Wsan

Scientist
Creator
Jan 8, 2016
I understand if their content is considered finished.
They're definitely not finished. My next expansion for them will likely be as big as the original content, and that's just the first one. Ideally I'd like to add to them basically forever.

I am curious if having post losing her V-card Grainne interacting sexually with her older sisters is anywhere in the cards.
The main thrust of that content will be gated behind Grainne losing her virginity to Orlaith at the PC's request in an expansion. There'll be a lot of degradation involved. As for more on-equal-footing content, it's possible but unplanned atm.

Burnerbro

Oct 24, 2020
There'll be a lot of degradation involved.
I assume you mean hard subbing on PC's part and Orlaith degrading them? It's just that I have a hard time imagining Orlaith really bullying her adorable little sister, even in a consensual and enjoyable manner.

In any case - :yes:

And big kudos to you.

GraphiteCrow

Apr 6, 2020
I would really enjoy subdivisions in the race codex that could fit each creature you sense or maybe if you have sensed enough creatures there is an unlocked part of the codex for that race that gives general racial weaknesses and resistances of the enemy. Nothing feels bad like walking into a dungeon and finding out your current power/equipment build is useless for the fight. many of my character prefer to be prepared

QTPie

Mar 20, 2020
I had this long spiel planned out about wanting Cait to peg my trap character with a strapon, and for Kiyoko to do the same while the MC made stupid slooty hentai noises. Then I realized most of this is probably planned with the Magicock.

So, uh, yeah. Maybe a way to disenchant the witch’s outfit so my trap character doesn’t have to deboob themself, or maybe some more slutty mage outfits in general.

When is that coming around, by the way...?

Wsan

Scientist
Creator
Jan 8, 2016
I assume you mean hard subbing on PC's part and Orlaith degrading them? It's just that I have a hard time imagining Orlaith really bullying her adorable little sister, even in a consensual and enjoyable manner.

In any case - :yes:

And big kudos to you.
Yeah, degradation of the PC. No bullying for Grainne of course, she's too precious.