What content would you like added?

Mad Dog

Jun 1, 2018
Not unless you want it to start proc'ing enemy Sneak Attacks Twist the Knife-s
That reference flew over my head. Could you elaborate?

Mad Dog

Jun 1, 2018
Also, could black mages get an encounter that isn't a summon? Something that does straight damage.

I'm trying to maximize damage with my build so I've got max strength, cunning, and willpower. My summons will be pretty useless without presence and my build can't tank damage very well.

Last edited:

Gutts

Sep 19, 2016
Also, could black mages get an encounter that isn't a summon? Something that does straight damage.

I'm trying to maximize damage with my build so I've got max strength, cunning, and willpower. My summons will be pretty useless without presence and my build can't tank damage very well.
If you have mirror magic and fight Kas you can steal a pretty sweet encounter move called dragon’s breath

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
I always TF my wyld mark away...
And this is why I gave my wyld elf Charmer the donut anus option for her Mark. It's unobtrusive, didn't mess with finding appropriate elf-y art for a custom avatar and serves as a subtle hint to everyone just where she wants it.

That reference flew over my head. Could you elaborate?
Red effects are what the game uses to signal that a target has a debuff, which is what triggers the damage bonus for Twist the Knife. So unless you want your Champion to start taking lots more damage and essentially being penalized for avoiding preg content, it's not really a workable idea.

Though I hadn't even considered that this means Ryn presumably has been taking more damage any time I haven't seen to her needs in time and her blue balls proc during a dungeon... oops.

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
@Salomon Hey, the Champion may be the potential savior of the world, Chosen of [insert favorite god here] and the founder of a dozen separate dynasties but occasionally their tongue will get tired from spelunking elvish ass and need a rest...

Salomon

Jun 17, 2019
Curitiba, Paraná, Brasil
@Salomon Hey, the Champion may be the potential savior of the world, Chosen of [insert favorite god here] and the founder of a dozen separate dynasties but occasionally their tongue will get tired from spelunking elvish ass and need a rest...
so are you trying to tell me that there are more important things than ensuring that our adorable little elf princess gets her daily dose of love and cream on her beautiful ass? :colbert:

Reactions: HavocHive55

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
so are you trying to tell me that there are more important things than ensuring that our adorable little elf princess gets her daily dose of love and cream on her beautiful ass? :colbert:
Look, it's right there on my daily planner along with 'fight demons', 'raise money for the nursery' and 'make sure Brint's balls don't get too backed up' but some days you just want to be wholesome and cuddle and you forget that you were also supposed to be admiring Her Highness' Royal Ring...

Salomon

Jun 17, 2019
Curitiba, Paraná, Brasil
Look, it's right there on my daily planner along with 'fight demons', 'raise money for the nursery' and 'make sure Brint's balls don't get too backed up' but some days you just want to be wholesome and cuddle and you forget that you were also supposed to be admiring Her Highness' Royal Ring...
according to the adventurer's manual, chapter 6; saving princesses: from the moment the adventurer saves a princess, he becomes directly responsible for her welfare while she is accompanying him on his journey! this includes, but is not limited to, ensuring emotional support, providing support in the most difficult moments and ensuring that she feels comfortable in a welcoming environment with full romantic and / or sexual satisfaction!

Reactions: HavocHive55

Alypia

Apr 22, 2016
rYq9UyO.png

So! I have given this a think.

Part of what I'm interested in is just...more variety, which I understand will come naturally as the game continues! For example, I expect Tychris will probably have more Greek-lookin' stuff, like linothorakes linen armor and pteryges strip-leather skirts (EDIT: apparently these are in the game as leather faulds! that is cool but I definitely did not think to look for them under "belt") and Sexy Option Muscle Cuirasses. And I expect that Khor'minos will probably have more Roman-lookin' stuff, like meme lorica segmentata (but it's a fantasy game, so meme armor is cool). I have noticed that there aren't really a whole lot of head options that aren't outright hats or helmets; something like the winged headbands from the crypt valks' combat busts would be cool, and, I assume, could be easily introduced with the Lumian Keep.

I don't know how many more types of footwear one could plausibly add, other than some kind of sandal, but more quest-based uniques with details about their design flourishes would be nice!

I also feel like mages could probably use more types of outfit? I don't know how many different ways you can write robes but as much as I like the sexy witch outfit the ability to get something fancier as the game drags on would be neat.

Not a lot of heavy armor uniques in, as already mentioned in Discord, and there's not too much variety in shields yet either, especially if you don't go tease or male. I guess a scutum like Brint's will probably be sold in KM, and you could probably get a thyreos embossed light leather shield in Tychris.

Anyway! I dunno if other people have ideas/suggestions for gear, but that's kind of what I came up with off the top of my head.

Last edited:

Burnerbro

Oct 24, 2020
In terms of cool looking and iconic gear it would be nice to have, I don't have much to add to the list above except for full on gambesons and non-Roman/weeb versions of lamellar armor. Though for both of those the designs I have in mind come from cultures and level of technology that don't correlate 1:1 with any of the modern Savarran nations we know about.

I would also like to see more of the more regular and unique weapons representing normal and thrown spears as well as slings. Those three types are stated to be the go to choices of most soldiers and warriors in the setting, with some notable exceptions, yet we don't have many good options for them. The current abundance of polearms is neat, though, and I hope it will continue.

TrustworthyTraitor

Aug 16, 2020
Personally i would love to get some murmillo helmets from the mercs in the mountains + lorico hamata type armor and maybe some corrupt counterpart to sanctified gladius or mini quest to turn its allignment around then i can have my champ stroll through the mountains while yelling " INCREDIBILIS!!! " and blasting koko soko at the incoming enemies then CoC would be a 11+/10 for me.

GraphiteCrow

Apr 6, 2020
Penis types like Salamander and Tanuki would be nice. I notice the Cinderleaf and Frostleaf don't change the Penis but looking at the approved artwork for Prince Philander shows that what he is packing is no human-looking penis.

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
'nukis don't really have a unique penis type, they're canine. The Salamanders on the other hand... yeah, those are different. Maybe they're planned for addition whenever draconic-type TFs are available since the 'mander races are said to be descended from dragons? Actually, it might be sooner than that since I recall that dragon TFs are stated to be a late-game thing while a Nareva-granted gothmander divine TF is now going to be A Thing and that might come sooner and would presumably come with the appropriate cock type for characters who have one going in. If that's first, I imagine they'd retroactively add penis transformation to the cinder/frostleaf items.

Salomon

Jun 17, 2019
Curitiba, Paraná, Brasil
Personally i would love to get some murmillo helmets from the mercs in the mountains + lorico hamata type armor and maybe some corrupt counterpart to sanctified gladius or mini quest to turn its allignment around then i can have my champ stroll through the mountains while yelling " INCREDIBILIS!!! " and blasting koko soko at the incoming enemies then CoC would be a 11+/10 for me.
I remember that in the unofficial CoC1 expansion of @Kitteh6660, there was not only a corrupt counterpart to the Beautiful Sword, the Ugly Sword, but it was also possible to upgrade the two to more powerful forms!

In the case of the Beautiful Sword, it was reinforced using the Pure Pearl of Marae, becoming the Divine Pearl Sword! the attack increases from 17 to 21!

Whereas the Ugly Sword, it was reinforced using lethicite (it can even use a piece of Marae's lethicite), becoming the Scarred Blade! Also having his attack increased from 17 to 21! (with the addition that if your corruption becomes too low, the sword turns against you and tries to kill you!)

Probably they will not implement the same equipment upgrade system (cool as that was, not to mention that it could be much better in CoC2, having a better interface than the previous one) but it would be very interesting to be able to have more equipment with the theme of corruption, since the closest thing to what we currently have is Girthy Rod, Blight Tendril and Aphrodisiac Whip! (practically a weapon for wizards, thieves and charmers respectively)

DaisukeKaiser

Apr 23, 2020
Well if we're talking about equipment we'd like added I personally would like some new gloves my warrior has been using gauntlets since the beginning and could use something new. What else? I guess some new shoulder wear would be nice so far we've gotten plenty of unique cloaks but not any actual unique pauldrons. Some diversity to headwear would also be nice like a previous comment stated most are either helmet's or hats but something like a headband or even a mask would be cool.

Off the top my head that's all I got.

Reactions: Salomon and Kesil

YEsManKablaam

Sep 2, 2015
I'd like a way to combine skills in as a class. While it is nice to get training for every skill so far I think it'd give just a little more weight to being your class.

Example being you're a white mage and you learned blessing and War Song you can learn like say Crusader's Blessing recovering allies from terrify and stagger and giving them a 25 accuracy and +50 attack buff for 3 turns.

or another example white mage class having learned group heal and guarded stance gives guardian's circle which would put you into guarded stance but also give a slight regen to allies during your guarded stance (like spellpower/2 +5% ally hp and like 5 resolve per round?)

Though I dont' know how they want to implement later skills honestly I just want to mix white mage and warrior more closely and be big paladin honestly lol...

Also more heavy shields and armor plz!

Reactions: Salomon

Burnerbro

Oct 24, 2020
this is probably just me but I would love to see more of cait and berwyn sex scene or helping them hook up with each other
I think that would be lovely.

My current personal top pick for similar "companio +" content would be a scene for introducing Brint to Calill, Yset and Selima if you choose to encourage them to stick around. Gotta show the poor gals what a mino dick can do when utilized for good.

QTPie

Mar 20, 2020
With Lyric being a project in the works, I love the way they worship us and the sheer amounts of bottom energy they put out in the doc. So while I think I already mentioned more pet-play and more extreme submissives, I’d also love it if Lyric’s endgame netted us a whole nest of adorable short stack worshippers, maybe even bring a couple back to the castle to run around and do stuff in the background while they’re not busy getting plowed.

Reactions: Burnerbro