What content would you like added?

ShifterDreams

Sep 18, 2015
I'd like to see a anthro snake race and tf maybe perhaps with different heads like say a cobra or python head shape and tails say like sea snake or rattle snake shaped

Salomon

Jun 17, 2019
Curitiba, Paraná, Brasil
it would be great if we could customize Wayfor with different materials and architectural styles!
How to use more stones and metal to make it a solid style and closer to Khor'minos! Or mainly apply wood for those elegant Old Country curves! Maybe even use stone and ice, copying the techniques of the elves of the winter city! the possibilities are endless! especially if we were able to purify the NPCs we send there!

Narmlet

Mar 8, 2019
im not suggesting anything
ButT
981a9b3a4d1785546b9ad3cd2e06366f9e03cb8d.png
yo Balak hows the situation with the new appearance or the Nelia sexpack?

Reactions: Salomon

Akhter13

Aug 30, 2015
Now we have started meeting Jotun, any chance of having an alternative ways past Sigrune?
It always felt a bit of a dick move to just walk up and provide an unwarranted smack down [unless you think "I wonder what is on the other side of that arch?" is a justification]
Also the poor girl has been on duty waaay to long she needs some R&R. So maybe play cupid and get her a friend or a quest for at temporary Titan Tea + or tin of short stack stew concentrate and help her out yourself.

Shadowwell

Sep 9, 2019
What i would really like to see though, would be hellhound girl style characters. Savin teased how they could look in CoC2, and that got people speculating of course.

Someone posited a bad end where a Hellhound girl drags the champ home and makes them their husband and father of their kids, that had me laughing a little because of this thought i had.

"Eh save the world? Sorry can't do that, too busy living a wholesome life with my wife and kids."

"Your WIFE is a Hellhound!!!"

"Yes, and?"

Tenalc13

Mar 16, 2020
Quite recently, I realized that I don't know how tall the Kasyrra is. I couldn't remember any mention of her height and also couldn't find it in all of her scenes.
So many times her beauty, bust size and much more are mentioned, but not her height. I would like to know where my head rests when I cuddle with her. :oops:

Last edited:

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
Quite recently, I realized that I don't know how tall the Kasyrra is. I couldn't remember any mention of her height and also couldn't find it in all of her scenes.
So many times her beauty, bust size and much more are mentioned, but not her height. I would like to know where my head rests when I cuddle with her. :oops:

6'7"

GraphiteCrow

Apr 6, 2020
Teeny tiny demon gf

That makes me want Female Imps that you could befriend if you have 100 corruption
convert

Modeseven is such a great artist :p

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016

Salomon

Jun 17, 2019
Curitiba, Paraná, Brasil
That makes me want Female Imps that you could befriend if you have 100 corruption
convert

Modeseven is such a great artist :p

I'm not really interested in being friend with these annoying things!
but I admit that it would be very good to be able to enslave some of them!
And as much as it is impossible for female imps to be born, nothing prevents us from capturing some of them and breaking them while we feminize them!
Since we have almost no goblins in the game, how about if we can keep several mini red sluts in Wayfort! (assuming the greens are missing!)

And it wouldn't be hard to imagine a corrupted champion grabbing an unlucky imp after being raped, dragging him by the tail back to Wayfort and breaking his spirit day after day until he becomes an obedient pet that comes running to lick his feet (and possibly other parts of his body) from your master as soon as he enters the door!
You could even transform it in the way that pleases you the most!

Do you like delicate little boys with trees hanging between their legs! pink eggs with soft mud and some penis enlargement item!

Do you prefer a turbocharged bimbo in an easy-to-transport size? Fill your imp with feminilisants until it looks like it here in cherry flavor!
upload_2020-11-7_16-7-8.png

rafabud

Nov 27, 2019
NEVER SAY THAT NAME!! Are you trying to get the expac postpone indefinitely?! Say it one more time and I will hunt you down!
you know we could make a Cyberpunk 2077 joke here. we COULD! but we won't.
we could also have Cyberpunk Nelia art... hmm...

RedIce2112

Jul 22, 2019
And it wouldn't be hard to imagine a corrupted champion grabbing an unlucky imp after being raped, dragging him by the tail back to Wayfort and breaking his spirit day after day until he becomes an obedient pet that comes running to lick his feet (and possibly other parts of his body) from your master as soon as he enters the door!
Teach them a lesson after coming into my room every few nights when there's an orc sleeping 5 feet away. I'm not trying to let everyone know just how corrupted I am yet

DaisukeKaiser

Apr 23, 2020
Not sure if this has been decided or not but I'd like to have some alone time with River's "Dad" after all twink cat boi's are hard to come by.