What content would you like added?

Howl

Jul 21, 2019
I wanna fuck Quintillius' bunny boy butt, but every option is me blowing him or riding him, best I can get is a foot job? Cmon, unless i'm missing something like needing to be corrupt to fuck his twink ass.

William.

Staff member
Apr 16, 2018
United States
High confidence Etheryn giving the champ a surprise hug and kiss.

I went ahead and wrote this; 1200 words. This will presumably be added with the next patch.

qDnCYnc.png

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
Cmon, unless i'm missing something like needing to be corrupt to fuck his twink ass.
I believe Bubble said somewhere that corrupting him won't be possible? I can't be certain. But Quin seems more like the kinda guy to fuck off if you try than anything like that, given his history.

Last edited:

DaisukeKaiser

Apr 23, 2020
I believe Bubble said somewhere that corrupting him won't be possible? I can't be certain. But Quin seems more like the kinda guy to fuck off if you try than anything like that, given his history.
Unless Bubble changed his mind, I asked him about this before and he said that he plans to have Quin catch one day.

Last edited:

kiby

Aug 26, 2015
Some scenes for letting Jaelyn (both versions) be on top. Especially a scene where both you and Ryn spend the night kneeling between her legs, or one where she fucks one of you with her tongue and the other with her dick.

Tide Hunter

May 4, 2019
Some scenes for letting Jaelyn (both versions) be on top. Especially a scene where both you and Ryn spend the night kneeling between her legs, or one where she fucks one of you with her tongue and the other with her dick.
Didn't the ring make it so that her cock is completely flaccid and ineffectual?

Reactions: Salomon

kiby

Aug 26, 2015
Didn't the ring make it so that her cock is completely flaccid and ineffectual?

The ring can be removed whenever, just not by Jaelyn herself, and it gets removed during her current scenes. Only the collar is stuck on, and that is only because we didn't know about the removal requirement when we put it on her.

Majincotton

Oct 29, 2019
Actually more elf content overall. I love the stuff that's being added for Ryn and I wish i could get more Gytha and Elthara content. I think so far all the elf stuff has been my favorite content.

Reactions: FlyKite and rafabud

Kitsune Lord Momiji

Jan 12, 2016
Hawkethorne
I remember it being mentioned somewhere that Kasyrra will mess around with shapeshifting to entice the PC. Could be fun if that's introduced with her maybe showing up as Cait before the PC, only to suddenly be sporting her usual chub once she gets out of the cat's clothes. Something kinda like Ceraph's roleplaying sessions from the last game.

Would absolutely adore this. I love how affectionately rough she is in her bad ending.

Last edited:

Aurore

Oct 23, 2020
Brazil
Kasyrra before becoming a demon, her appearance and everything, it would be interesting to know more about her past, and it would be even better if it were told in the same way that the gweyr's past was told (I didn't browse the forums much, and I don't know whether savin intends to tell us more about it, or make it mysterious)

Salomon

Jun 17, 2019
Curitiba, Paraná, Brasil
Reactions: Aurore