What content would you like added?

Salomon

Jun 17, 2019
Curitiba, Paraná, Brasil
I would love for us to be able to interact more with Nakano and Hitoshi in the future, maybe even help them overcome their personal problems, like Hitoshi's deep introversion and Nakano's stubbornness!

Reactions: Savin

Forget Me Knot

Nov 14, 2018
Through the Looking Glass
I would love for us to be able to interact more with Nakano and Hitoshi in the future, maybe even help them overcome their personal problems, like Hitoshi's deep introversion and Nakano's stubbornness!

Um, excuse me, good sir ― but, as a deeply introverted person, myself, I take great offense to such a statement!

Surrender all of your puppies and I might just grant you mercy. :p

Forget Me Knot

Nov 14, 2018
Through the Looking Glass
Are you referring to the puppies I had with Kiyoko or Gwyn? because there are so many that you probably wouldn't be able to deal with them!

Pffft, of course not, silly. Actual puppies.

you know, like this:
261053-675x450-Puppies_huddled_together.jpg

Besides, my champ has already had litters of puppies with both Garret and Berry so...I'm good on that front, to be honest. :allears:

No need to donate your offspring. :p

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
Nakano would counter he's not stubborn, he's determined!

:ghost:

I think he's just under a lot of external and internal pressure that he tries to relieve through drink and acting like a dick to nasty "barbarians". His default state around his family seems to be stoic, but with Hime Kinu, he's shown a slightly slightly softer side.

TinoBeano

Dec 4, 2020
Would like to see more Demon-related content in terms of quests, along with recruiting/creating your own army of demons. Turning your followers into demons would be nice as a way of reinforcing your power over others. It would also be nice to have "Becoming a Demon" not be a game ender, but more of a gameplay change as the story continues.

Reactions: Salomon

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
It would also be nice to have "Becoming a Demon" not be a game ender, but more of a gameplay change as the story continues.
Not happening. There are various ways you may be able to corrupt your companions but that doesn't require demonic TFing (outside of dream sequences anyways).

Last edited:

TinoBeano

Dec 4, 2020
Not happening. There are various ways you may be able to corrupt your companions but that doesn't require demonic TFing (outside of dream sequences anyways).
RIP, at least there's still retaining your own soul. Just would be nice to have demonic TFing of your followers and NPCs that would swear fealty to you.

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
RIP, at least there's still retaining your own soul. Just would be nice to have demonic TFing of your followers and NPCs that would swear fealty to you.

If you send Jael... er, corrupted Elf Captain(I'm not great with names) to the Wayfort during the Winter Palace thing, she becomes a full demon iirc.

TinoBeano

Dec 4, 2020
If you send Jael... er, corrupted Elf Captain(I'm not great with names) to the Wayfort during the Winter Palace thing, she becomes a full demon iirc.

Did that with my current playthrough. Now it just makes me want an army of them at my side.

Reactions: sumgai

Mr.Q

Mar 12, 2016
Thinking more on wayfort what about expansion? What if after a theme was set you could over the course of a play through spend money, stone, wood, metal and probably a few quest to gather unique items to make your fort into a castle. Build a town eventually you end up with a small city/kingdom? Of course i dont think kingdom building is somthing that would be likely to be added but just throwing out there.

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
Need more scenes where your dicc gets sucked. There's not a whole helluva lot of scenes for that now that I realize.

Last edited:
Dec 5, 2020
I'd love to see a true rival added, Its gender/race can be decided based on how the player acts on certain interactions. Once active there can be scenarios where the player can choose to help, hinder, or ignore the rival which can lead to them "acquiring" new appendages which the player or rival can abuse later -or- see them in the tavern and offer an item the like any item that changes the PC as a "kind gesture" only for the rival "high on its ego takes it not knowing until they bring it up later that it affected them.

Another thought is having your kids that are staying with Gwyn to grow up and leave following your example as an adventurer occasionally getting a letter(s) saying how they doing ok,

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
I'd love to see a true rival added, Its gender/race can be decided based on how the player acts on certain interactions. Once active there can be scenarios where the player can choose to help, hinder, or ignore the rival which can lead to them "acquiring" new appendages which the player or rival can abuse later -or- see them in the tavern and offer an item the like any item that changes the PC as a "kind gesture" only for the rival "high on its ego takes it not knowing until they bring it up later that it affected them.

Another thought is having your kids that are staying with Gwyn to grow up and leave following your example as an adventurer occasionally getting a letter(s) saying how they doing ok,

You have a rival, her name is Kas.

Also it takes like 18 years for those kids to grow up, they aren't going anywhere.

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
I'd love to see a true rival added, Its gender/race can be decided based on how the player acts on certain interactions. Once active there can be scenarios where the player can choose to help, hinder, or ignore the rival which can lead to them "acquiring" new appendages which the player or rival can abuse later -or- see them in the tavern and offer an item the like any item that changes the PC as a "kind gesture" only for the rival "high on its ego takes it not knowing until they bring it up later that it affected them
Kas is your rival in game as is, you don't have to romance her.
What would a "true" rival even do in this scenario? What's even the motivation? You're not racing for anything like Jack/Jill from TiTS is (And they're a pretty shitty rival at best anyways), you're literally trying to stop corruption from plaguing everything and everyone around you. There's no motivation for a Jack/Jill rival. Kas is already meant to be your foil.

Dec 5, 2020
You have a rival, her name is Kas.

Also it takes like 18 years for those kids to grow up, they aren't going anywhere.

You mean Kas as in Kasyrra?
Ah I see they age out eventually nice.

Kas is your rival in game as is, you don't have to romance her.
What would a "true" rival even do in this scenario? What's even the motivation? You're not racing for anything like Jack/Jill from TiTS is (And they're a pretty shitty rival at best anyways), you're literally trying to stop corruption from plaguing everything and everyone around you. There's no motivation for a Jack/Jill rival. Kas is already meant to be your foil.

I was aiming more towards someone who just wants to prove themselves by beating you after hearing your accomplishments not someone racing to end corruption. No need for a reason outside of "If I can beat this person then i can prove I'm awesome."
If Kas isn't Kasyrrn then I've not met them yet over glossed over that fact since it takes me a minute to read since im dyslexic. Other then that I don't see the reason she a rival if we're trying to stop her not compete with her at least to me she's a reoccurring boss tied to the story nothing more.

Last edited:

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
Yes, Kas=Kasyrra, she's even part of the title artwork and everything.
I was aiming more towards someone who just wants to prove themselves by beating you after hearing your accomplishments not someone racing to end corruption. No need for a reason outside of "If I can beat this person then i can prove I'm awesome."
That would be an even lamer rival than Jack/Jill in TiTS. At least there, they have a reason to oppose you even if it's not a terribly interesting one. Someone wanting to oppose the Champion 'just because' would be an utterly bland blob of an antagonist and be of virtually no interest as a character.

Dec 5, 2020
Yes, Kas=Kasyrra, she's even part of the title artwork and everything.

That would be an even lamer rival than Jack/Jill in TiTS. At least there, they have a reason to oppose you even if it's not a terribly interesting one. Someone wanting to oppose the Champion 'just because' would be an utterly bland blob of an antagonist and be of virtually no interest as a character.

Depends on how it's written to me, didn't think I'd get bashed for an opinion lol.

Reactions: Jorr The Great

Rear Admiral Chimera

Jan 12, 2017
Ah I see they age out eventually nice.

I doubt you'll get that kind of content since the main story of the game is supposed to progress over a couple of months (maybe a little more). Honestly if you take 18 years to put a stop to Kas' shenanigans, she ought to have a few choice words with your champ (assuming there won't be a time limit game over eventually). I'm not knocking you for wanting content related to the champ's kids, the children growing up might only be a footnote in the epilogue if they get a mention at all.

Dec 5, 2020
I doubt you'll get that kind of content since the main story of the game is supposed to progress over a couple of months (maybe a little more). Honestly if you take 18 years to put a stop to Kas' shenanigans, she ought to have a few choice words with your champ (assuming there won't be a time limit game over eventually). I'm not knocking you for wanting content related to the champ's kids, the children growing up might only be a footnote in the epilogue if they get a mention at all.

True, I enjoy the game either way.

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
Depends on how it's written to me, didn't think I'd get bashed for an opinion lol.
That wasn't intended to be bashing you personally, just pointing out that the concept isn't all that interesting from a writing perspective. Flat motivation and basically no connection to the main plot makes for no real sense of engagement and an uninteresting character overall.

It's true that sometimes craft can make up for defects in concept (an argument over this is how the Codex Alera series came to exist, hi Hashat!) but I don't think this would be one of those times.

Salomon

Jun 17, 2019
Curitiba, Paraná, Brasil
Kas is short for Kasyrra! Here on the forum we call it that, as we call The Observer Tobs, because in both cases, they have complicated names to write and / or remember! (No offense! The names are cool! They just aren't very practical sometimes) !) I often pronounced Kasrra or Kaisrra by mistake!

And as much as this rival thing would probably not work, it gave me an idea!

How about if we meet a NPC Shapeshifter or illusionist who tries to impersonate us to try to steal the credit for our achievements? But unlike the Doppelgänger of CoC1, this would be just a very weak farmer who uses tricks to intimidate others! I remember that they did it on Naruto Shipuden and Lucifer, and it was hilarious!

Imagine the following scene:
You and your party are walking through the forest when you are approached by a strange figure from nowhere, and the strange part is that this figure is one (current species of the PC) (current genre of the PC) just like you, wearing one (current PC armor) and carrying (current PC equipment) the same as yours, even the hair, skin and appendages are the same type and color as yours! In short, it seems that you found a caricature of yourself walking around the Marches, if the exaggerated pose and manner are an indication!
Before you or anyone in your group can ask what the hell jumped in your path, the stranger announces himself in a theatrical way: IF YOU CARE FOR YOUR LIVES, DELIVER EVERYTHING YOU HAVE OF VALUE, BECAUSE YOU ARE BEFORE (PC name) THE (PC title)!
While you try to understand what part of this joke in the form of (current species of the PC) should be you, you hear the members of your party trying (and failing completely) to quietly laugh, before giving up and simply falling to the floor laughing uncontrollably!