What content would you like added?

Kamidel

Sep 18, 2020
There already is. Turn the Holiday events on and go wandering out into the wilderness until you get stuck in fog and go from there.

I know but this girl wants MOAR. And if it's a nightmare instead of a 1 off event it's better IMO. I'm just greedy like that.

Reactions: HavocHive55

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
(And what's the deal with aliens and anal probes? It's not like you can find out a lot with someone's ass! What do they want? Collect farts? I don't think we'll ever know!)
Getting abducted is a fetish somewhere I bet. xP
Imagine the poor extraterrestrial sob who manages to get someone who WANTS to be probed in the wink wink nudge nudge way lol

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
I can't remember is Ryn planned to be marriable?
It has, and more explicitly here! Her design doc also mentioned that there's a romance arc planned with 'adorable waifu-ness' before either of those comments. True, someone who shall remain nameless trolled us with another part of that doc but Ryn being a future marriage option is a confirmed thing at this point.

Last edited:

ShifterDreams

Sep 18, 2015
id love there to be a otter race in this game

and id like some more clothing like a belly dancer outfit or maybe a kimono and perhaps that cat keyhole lingerie

and id like to see berwyn get a new outfit that's maybe based on summoning other elements like lightning or shadows and something else id like to see is him breeding us when he is our sub not only our dom id also like to collar that boy and take him for a walk >x3 or when he is our dom he collar us and take us for a walk

and i forgot a way to become a cumpire >x3

Last edited:
Reactions: QTPie and Salomon

Iara

Mar 5, 2020
Oh, here's a TF item that people seem to forget about: Anything to be able to change the nipples/areolas color.

The only available nipple colors (that I know of) are pink (you start the game with it), dark green and black. There are no brown nipples. Plus it's kinda odd that at the start of the game you can be dark-skinned or bronze human with only pink nipples.

Reactions: Kesil and Leykoss

Salomon

Jun 17, 2019
Curitiba, Paraná, Brasil
It has, and more explicitly here! Her design doc also mentioned that there's a romance arc planned with 'adorable waifu-ness' before either of those comments. True, someone who shall remain nameless trolled us with another part of that doc but Ryn being a future marriage option is a confirmed thing at this point.
the nobility and princesses part is right so far, with Kiyoko being a Myōbu (something like a divine messenger / imperial court lady), Atani being the chief's daughter (a perhaps tribal princess?), and Etheryn being literally an elven princess!
Was it ever said that we couldn't relate to Carmen? I mean, I know she is a cum/vampire for almost 300 years! But let's face it, when were small details like age difference, immortality or risk of being sucked until drier than Trump's sense of humor prevented us (not to mention it would be amazing if we could transform too! Even if we had to suck change periodically.)

and id like some more clothing like a belly dancer outfit or maybe a kimono and perhaps that cat keyhole lingerie
There is something I miss too! I mean, I know I can't ask for 186 clothes like in TiTS at once, but it would be asking a lot for a set of Japanese casual clothes so that my kitsune doesn't have to walk around with a complete set of Lamellar Armor like one a certain idiot with poetry ALMOST as bad as Paula Nancy Millstone Jennings?

or at least a strapless top that goes with the image of my Charmer Faux Cow?
afe4f1ce15d00ed1024c194b74fccdfc.jpg

and yes, this is the butt that conquered Brint, and no, the art is not mine, I fished it from the good old e621!

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
Was it ever said that we couldn't relate to Carmen? I mean, I know she is a cum/vampire for almost 300 years!
She's totally not a cumpire, really...

But yeah, she's flat-out called a potential waifu character in the public design doc (or potential antagonist) and there's a parser that checks for whether the PC and Carmen are married so...

Reactions: Salomon

Salomon

Jun 17, 2019
Curitiba, Paraná, Brasil
She's totally not a cumpire, really...

But yeah, she's flat-out called a potential waifu character in the public design doc (or potential antagonist) and there's a parser that checks for whether the PC and Carmen are married so...
Great, so I'm already going to create another character!
which name is better: Vladimir or just Vlad?

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
Well if you're going for the obvious reference it's Vlad Tepes rather than Vladimir but that's up to you...

Aside, I've already got a character for this content, a trappy white mage who is stubbornly keeping himself a total virgin to see if it will make him extra-tasty whenever Carmen gets fully implemented, not that he knows that yet... For bonus points, Wsan has mentioned that one possible idea for future Evelyn content is a special scene with the Champion and Ryn for when you have a small penis and gave Ev your anal virginity so... two potential scene unlocks for the price of one file. xD

QTPie

Mar 20, 2020
I mean, shock and awe, but I'm finally working on Cait's FIRST EXPANSION now.

Yes! Her expansion includes:
  • Two new sets: Red Mage (Magic DPS) and Dancer (Lust)
  • Bunch of new Cait scenes, including:
  • Anal deflowering
  • Relationship stuff, talks, sleeping with her, y'know -- the good stuff
  • Cait Leothranization TF (become thicc and fluffy like Syrish/Liresh)
  • Optionally Set up a Temple of Mallach in town with Cait's BFF from the homeland and engage in Advanced Catte Thottery

>Anal virginity
>New sets
>TF
>mushy shit
>Thot Temple
>JUST THE FIRST EXPANSION6AEDB87B-5ECF-4518-AA91-27F25897DCC1.jpeg

Balaknightfang

Resident Coke Addict
Aug 5, 2018
at what point will there be a hairdresser implemented and facial hair.
This is actually on me. SKoW wrote one a while ago that has that and more, but it's had to languish in the code pile while I work on completely redoing the appearance screen. This has taken a while because I also write, code normal content (less often these days, admittedly), bugfix, make other underlying changes and tweaks, and review.
and fur changes to have different colours or darker fur on arms/legs or something.+ stripes or spots.
You'll never have different color fur on separate parts of the body. The most you're liable to get is literally the actual fur color saying that you have stripes/spots etc

KAZEARC

Aug 26, 2020
london
You'll never have different color fur on separate parts of the body. The most you're liable to get is literally the actual fur color saying that you have stripes/spots etc
that is more what i was asking.for example the leothran tf in your appearance says that that the fur around your arms is darker and is not with any other tf/race and was asking if there was a way to do that later on.
the other this was dipstick tails and mane colours.

Last edited:

Salomon

Jun 17, 2019
Curitiba, Paraná, Brasil
>Anal virginity
>New sets
>TF
>mushy shit
>Thot Temple
>JUST THE FIRST EXPANSIONView attachment 14444

and it just gave me an idea for an achievement on steam!
Pair Performance: Win a fight using only teasing attacks, as long as you have a past as a minstrel and having Cait dancer at the party!
Just imagine your champion as a bard playing with a harp or pipes while Cait moves his hips in a way that guarantees erections 1km away!

GEESE

Sep 27, 2018
I'd like to see an expansion to the alarune, possibly a purifying like with the wasps (maybe the dryads could help!) or maybe just some padding and content that makes me feel less guilty for letting them live. or heck, corrupt her more, get the uncertainty out of the way :V

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
Well, there's the very strong implication of more content coming via the Wayfort, with bold text telling you to go see what the Alraune has done with Jael'yn's soul. It's not implemented yet but there's gonna be something there. Not sure about purifying her since it sounds like the Wayfort is planned to be the place where non-evil but corrupted characters are sent to hang out, but I suppose it's not a foreclosed possibility.
how about more normal and unique weapons?
like a spear with ice power called North Pole!
I thought that's what we were going to call Ryn's penis once she gets the cage off and is able to TF it to something more regal in size? :D

Salomon

Jun 17, 2019
Curitiba, Paraná, Brasil
I'd like to see an expansion to the alarune, possibly a purifying like with the wasps (maybe the dryads could help!) or maybe just some padding and content that makes me feel less guilty for letting them live. or heck, corrupt her more, get the uncertainty out of the way :V
I fully support this idea! It is not her fault to be corrupted! Unlike centaurs and elves, who were seduced with power and pleasure, she did not choose this path!

Salomon

Jun 17, 2019
Curitiba, Paraná, Brasil
I thought that's what we were going to call Ryn's penis once she gets the cage off and is able to TF it to something more regal in size? :D
It could be interesting! I personally like my traps being small and delicate and my Shemales being well endowed in every way! So much so that if I have two elven characters, in one of them I give Ryn only the purple egg (Trap mode), and in the other I give purple egg AND the Bovum Sherry (Shemale mode)!
Now I even imagined Ryn moaning as he takes his juicy ass deep, with his own cock in his mouth Berry style? (With an autopaizuri if she has breasts!)

Tide Hunter

May 4, 2019
It could be interesting! I personally like my traps being small and delicate and my Shemales being well endowed in every way! So much so that if I have two elven characters, in one of them I give Ryn only the purple egg (Trap mode), and in the other I give purple egg AND the Bovum Sherry (Shemale mode)!
Now I even imagined Ryn moaning as he takes his juicy ass deep, with his own cock in his mouth Berry style? (With an autopaizuri if she has breasts!)
Ryn isn't a trap though? Ryn always uses female pronouns, not male pronouns, and it seems she identifies as female, despite having a cock. Also, she has breasts even without the Bovum Sherry, even though they're rather small.

Salomon

Jun 17, 2019
Curitiba, Paraná, Brasil
Ryn isn't a trap though? Ryn always uses female pronouns, not male pronouns, and it seems she identifies as female, despite having a cock. Also, she has breasts even without the Bovum Sherry, even though they're rather small.
personally I consider A cup or less as a trap! In addition, the majority of the community already considers Ryn as a trap!

GEESE

Sep 27, 2018
its kinda a mean thing to call ryn, especially with how sensitive she is about being halfsexed. but idk

ISOÆTE

Sep 12, 2020
personally I consider A cup or less as a trap! In addition, the majority of the community already considers Ryn as a trap!
Boreal elves have a third sex called Half-sex, so it's not really correct to call Etheryn a woman or a trap. That's not a matter of democracy.
Remember kids, read your codex.
I ain't gonna throw -isms and -phobias around, but if we're gonna butcher world building elements via wild approximation the writers might as well not bother.

Reactions: Fleep and Salomon

GraphiteCrow

Apr 6, 2020
Boreal elves have a third sex called Half-sex, so it's not really correct to call Etheryn a woman or a trap. That's not a matter of democracy.
Remember kids, read your codex.
I ain't gonna throw -isms and -phobias around, but if we're gonna butcher world building elements via wild approximation the writers might as well not bother.

considering both Fritz and Ryn both identify to female pronouns and that the game identifies you with female pronouns when you are a shemale elf I would consider it the usual pronoun used by Shemale Elves

Reactions: Emerald

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
Ryn is intersex, which is a particular quirk of elvish biology in the setting. It's mentioned in the codex entry and by Ryn herself that those like her can identify as male or female, though the latter is more common. Ryn identifies as female. Every non-elvish character who sees her immediately defaults to thinking of her as female. She has breasts. They may be small but they're there. The game's code even has her gender preference flagged as 'Female' and her gender as 'Shemale', where 'Trap' is an actual option... which is not how she's categorized.

So yeah, she's not a trap and calling her one would probably make her cry.

Tide Hunter

May 4, 2019
the majority of the community already considers Ryn as a trap!
Who? Genuinely, who? You are the only person I know of who considers Ryn a trap. Admittedly, I only interact with this community via these forums, not Discord or Steam, but here on these Forums, I have never seen anyone before you call her a Trap. The game doesn't call her a trap, either. If she were a trap, she would be referred to with "he" at least once within the game. But no, I've never seen anyone call Ryn a trap.

Balaknightfang

Resident Coke Addict
Aug 5, 2018
So yeah, she's not a trap and calling her one would probably make her cry.
Pretty sure that's basically what Hethia does if Ryn is the one to parley and it basically did make her cry, as I recall. Low confidence Ryn, at least.

But yeah, anyone who considers Ryn a trip is just flat out fucking wrong

Reactions: Savin

Salomon

Jun 17, 2019
Curitiba, Paraná, Brasil
FINE! I SORRY!! I didn't want to make a 2D girl cry!!

Now changing the subject before this becomes an unpleasantly serious discussion and Savin has to interfere AGAIN !!!!

Have you ever stopped to think that considering all that this poor elf went through in Alissa's hands, as well as the love sessions with the Champion, Ryn could potentially have become a ButtSlut to the point that even if we take off the chastity belt, that she can not cum on the penis again? I mean, this is a real possibility, and a very recurring theme in feminization works WITH CASTITY BELTS! The boy is so long without being able to have a real erection and having only anal orgasms, that when he manages to get rid of the thing, it doesn't make any difference, because he either doesn't have an erection anymore, or he just can't come without a stick stuck in his ass!
Think about it and tell me if it doesn't sound plausible?

GraphiteCrow

Apr 6, 2020
FINE! I SORRY!! I didn't want to make a 2D girl cry!!

Now changing the subject before this becomes an unpleasantly serious discussion and Savin has to interfere AGAIN !!!!

Have you ever stopped to think that considering all that this poor elf went through in Alissa's hands, as well as the love sessions with the Champion, Ryn could potentially have become a ButtSlut to the point that even if we take off the chastity belt, that she can not cum on the penis again? I mean, this is a real possibility, and a very recurring theme in feminization works WITH CASTITY BELTS! The Girl is so long without being able to have a real erection and having only anal orgasms, that when she manages to get rid of the thing, it doesn't make any difference, because she either doesn't have an erection anymore, or she just can't come without a stick stuck in her ass!
Think about it and tell me if it doesn't sound plausible?

FTFY