What content would you like added?

Iara

Mar 5, 2020
When the point has already been discussed ad nauseam, sometimes all that's needed is to put the discussion to rest with a one-word answer by the guy who has the last word on things.
It is still a slap on the face nonetheless. I wouldn't know it has been discussed before.

I guess this is also related to the gripe thread (but NOT related tot he subject at hand ITT) where Savin just said "no" to me on something else, without giving me any solid reason. I've just responded to that now.
I am searching and I haven't found why Alraune cannot be spared without having to have sex with her. If someone could point me at the discussion where that is settled in stone, it would be nice to see.

Assuming by 'partner' that you mean a companion character, that door has closed, that ship has sailed and that train has left the station. You might want to read this deceptively prominent topic.
I have read that one already. I was under the impression that only purple names get to make partners. So, even if I commission a purple name to make a companion character or something? Male companions are far too uncommon and you all know it far too well!

You could argue that jerking it off to drawing of underage girls is preferable to getting off to actual emotional self harm
You could not. I for one would rather have people harm themselves over and over than harm children.
Children are untouchable.

I have yet to meet someone who would regard a genuine I AM A BIG STINKY BRAIN as anything else than truly pathetic
Because they are.
But that's neither here nor there, and unrelated to this. I still support I AM A BIG STINKY BRAIN content in the game and don't see it as morally repulsive. or anything. If anyone is offended by I AM A BIG STINKY BRAIN content in this game, they need a grip on reality.

Balaknightfang

Resident Coke Addict
Aug 5, 2018
I am mostly just brainstorming right now. I guess I could try something myself. People always say to "be the change you want to see", since none of the main Content Creators beside Wsan seem to be interested in males.
On behalf of bubble lord, since he's not around to see this because of real life issues, let me just say, "fuck you."

Quotes like this are a huge part of why there are so few writers who will write males. Bubble's written a huge chunk of the in-game males—an even larger chunk if you only count the named ones—and is actively writing more, but you can't even be assed to count him. Shit, he wrote the other masculine male companion, for god's sake. Imagine putting in all that time and effort to add a range of male characters and the people who're crusading for more of the content like what you write don't even acknowledge your works' existence.

The Observer

Scientist
FoE Mod
Aug 27, 2015
You cannot in good faith just say "lol get writing" and expect someone to reach your level of quality, guys.

I can. Hop to it; all I'm hearing are excuses. The road is hard and long, but if you don't make that first step you'll never get anywhere.

People always say to "be the change you want to see", since none of the main Content Creators beside Wsan seem to be interested in males.

Since Bubblelord is not around due to real life issues -- you know, that Bubblelord who has not only written considerable numbers of male characters and has a male companion, as well as M/M content, allow me to deliver several choice expletives in your direction on his behalf. Poor man gets really really angry when people forget his existence like this. Honestly, I wouldn't be surprised if this is another (albeit minor) reason why no one, especially not new writers, write male content, because people will continue to pretend that your work just doesn't exist to push their agenda.

Then there's the matter of Hugsalright...

I am not asking for something that would be against the current playerbase at all. I don't see how a separate play mode would go against the playerbase interested.

opportunity cost
noun Economics.
the money or other benefits lost when pursuing a particular course of action instead of a mutually-exclusive alternative:

Time and resources are not infinite, ideas guy; when you actually start doing things, you'll understand. You are asking for resources to be diverted from our actual paying playerbase to cater to... who, exactly? A market of nebulous people who all our metrics and experience shows doesn't exist in any significant manner? For what, exactly? To fill some kind of diversity quota we've already said we don't care about?

The fact Ogrish cannot be sexed yet, for example, is borderline criminal!

The starting people in Hawkethorne cannot be sexed; this is to avoid a Tavros situation where people don't leave the starting town for hours. Leorah is the only exception because i needed something to gate ranged training behind, and said scenes are perfunctory at best.

By the time I finish writing an enemy or two, or the time I commission one NPC, there will be like 5 new female ones or so!

Your writing should not be impacted by the number of new females/herm/shemales added and I mean that personally. If you are going to write male characters to fill up a quota or try and catch up you will never get there and the end result will be bland shallow fuck dolls in the shape of males rather than characters. If you get serious with making a character leave all the "needs more males" at the door and write because you want to create a male character you and others could be interested in.

This is the important thing. Knowing this, even if your writing were superb, I would be loathe to actually accept anything coming from you because you're not writing to actually create interesting characters that add to the game, your attitude is simply one of filling that quota and it's not an attitude we want anywhere in the dev team. All of our characters, great or small, are labours of love; they are who they are because that's what they struck us as, and if they happen to be a particular sex or gender then that's it.

Every time a new face comes into the discord starry-eyed and wants to show off their submission, you can feel the love and enthusiasm for their creation, and if you're going to reduce that to a paint-by-numbers kit of extruded prose product I have nothing more to say.

Anonarts

Jun 27, 2020
You could not. I for one would rather have people harm themselves over and over than harm children.
Children are untouchable.
Drawings

Because they are.
But that's neither here nor there, and unrelated to this. I still support I AM A BIG STINKY BRAIN content in the game and don't see it as morally repulsive. or anything. If anyone is offended by I AM A BIG STINKY BRAIN content in this game, they need a grip on reality.
Apparently the vast majority of the usebase and society need to get a grip. Not the people who advocate a selfharming fetish which leads people to spiral into a a selfloathing cycle.

Reactions: Salomon and Fleep

Iara

Mar 5, 2020
Yeah guys. I get it! Jeez. Let's drop the subject now, sorry.
I didn't mean to make any of you angry, you know?

On behalf of bubble lord, since he's not around to see this because of real life issues, let me just say, "fuck you."
(...)
especially not new writers, write male content, because people will continue to pretend that your work just doesn't exist to push their agenda.
None of the CURRENT writers!

Iara

Mar 5, 2020
You've ridden the elevator to the basement of the Tower of Shit and are still pressing the 'down' button. BubbleLord and HugsAlright are current writers, they've added content to the game within the past month if you paid any attention. At all.

I just "came back" to the game some days ago so I am actually not up to speed with names and the like. Plus, I just started posting a few days ago and I am still new. Sorry.
I was just sharing my thoughts. I didn't mean to make anyone mad. I appreciate anyone who writes male characters, honestly.

Sorry again, I was just voicing my opinions. I guess I went overboard thought. I might have doubled-down a little there because everyone seemed to be against me, but I understand now a lot more. I didn't meant any of this to be taken as personal attacks against anyone.

Reactions: Zawarado

Foxglove

Sep 25, 2020
Circling back to the original topic of the thread, a thing I would like to see is the option to go back and select another sex option with the same character immediately after having sexed them once, without having to approach them all over again. Provided it's not something like Miko's "special" fortunes where just doing it once nearly kills you, of course.

Mad Dog

Jun 1, 2018
Arcane Tattoos. The tattoos could give you access to different abilities.

Kind of like how equipping the Whitewood Bow gives you the [Frost Arrow] ability. Or how becoming a Kitsune gives you the [Fox Fire] ability.

If you don't want to make them a combat mechanic, you can just make them a text flavor. Something cool to look at.

Salomon

Jun 17, 2019
Curitiba, Paraná, Brasil
I would like you to add more wedding content. I won't lie, when I saw my kitsune (Inari) character's wedding ceremony with Kiyoko, I really cried while reading! I am currently with my marefolk character called Sleipnir to win Atani's heart! And just yesterday I saw Brint give a gold ring to my MinoTrap called Theseus and I am looking forward to the expansion of content in Khor'minos!

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
Yeah, the Kiyoko wedding scene was great and Brint's holiday event just got me all gooey and I can't wait to follow up on that later on. I really need a run to focus on Brienne content as well.

And for my noble scion Champ, I'm really looking forward to romancing Ryn. Cuddling and hand-holding, how deliciously lewd. And I have a feeling that marriage writing is going to be super-sweet. xD

Reactions: Salomon

GEESE

Sep 27, 2018
I figure its gonna happen *eventually*, but I'm really itching for the post-quest content of the centaur village.
Also an expansion for the harpies. dungeon? village?? content with that bombshell harpy queen?!?

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
Circling back to the original topic of the thread, a thing I would like to see is the option to go back and select another sex option with the same character immediately after having sexed them once, without having to approach them all over again. Provided it's not something like Miko's "special" fortunes where just doing it once nearly kills you, of course.

It is really hot when characters give you that option to just immediately go again, like Orlaith's rimjob. unf.

Also an expansion for the harpies. dungeon? village?? content with that bombshell harpy queen?!?

They're definitely meant for later in the game, probably post-KM, but the harpies will eventually have their own dungeon and all with the Harpy Queen.

Stemwinder

Jun 15, 2018
What an odd convergence.

...though maybe not that odd? I did have a few ideas the other day to expand on June's brother, the poor wolf-wuff from the beginning that got his butt stuffed full of eggs, and one of them involved some jealousy/accusations of cheating if the Champion is hooking up with both of them. It's not explicitly Nice Time for Roo or anything but I do find something steamy about siblings who like the same person. Boys fighting over someone always is but that extra layer to the rivalry is such juicy drama.

But that would have to wait till I'm done with the submission I'm working on at the moment.

GEESE

Sep 27, 2018
Hmm, not sure if it's been said enough but more cowbell... I mean more Hinata, Yuzu, and Kiri would nice.
backing this up, I'd really like to be able to see their pics outside of combat, maybe get them a fullbody/group shot for the old forest encounters, and add their pics to the respective scenes once returned to the den.

Its totally shallow of me, but I dont really care about them since I cant "see" them, and I'd like to fix that :V

KAZEARC

Aug 26, 2020
london
a few things i want to ask
at what point will there be a hairdresser implemented and facial hair. and fur changes to have different colours or darker fur on arms/legs or something.+ stripes or spots.
if/when will a hornet tf come out. i assume when azyrran becomes a companion.
i pretty sure it's been said about starting races. but a half breed option would be nice but i sure that would cause some compactions.
will you at some point be able to have a full bust option for the pc for scenes.

Reactions: QTPie and Salomon

ISOÆTE

Sep 12, 2020
Arcane Tattoos. The tattoos could give you access to different abilities.

Kind of like how equipping the Whitewood Bow gives you the [Frost Arrow] ability. Or how becoming a Kitsune gives you the [Fox Fire] ability.

If you don't want to make them a combat mechanic, you can just make them a text flavor. Something cool to look at.

Atugia could even give them to you.

Cooldudesteve

Sep 27, 2019
Even though I'm working on my tits doc, I would like to see the pirates inmates from gastigoth being bailed out (expect for rk lah) and appear at Tavros as normal singles moms.

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
Even though I'm working on my tits doc, I would like to see the pirates inmates from gastigoth being bailed out (expect for rk lah) and appear at Tavros as normal singles moms.

Dude, this is a CoC 2 thread. The difference is that the TiTS thread, each word is capitalized. :^)

As for what I would like to see... total, total pie in the sky day dreaming... pulling Cait into the Champ's lap and giving her some loving spanks.

Reactions: QTPie and Salomon

Kamidel

Sep 18, 2020
Would be interesting that have another TiTs CoC2 crossover... Maybe a certain Raskvel and pupper combo nightmare.

Violyn

Jan 3, 2017
I just came back to this forum after a little more than a week of hard work and study, and i just want to say that catching up with this thread... what a wild ride, holy shit.

also, i second the post that speaks about tattoos, i would absolutely love them, even if they were just for aesthetics sake, fucking love tattoos, man.

And, to make this post make sense to be within this thread, i would like to have more one handed fighting weapons with magical properties to better fit my spell sword character :)

Salomon

Jun 17, 2019
Curitiba, Paraná, Brasil
And for my noble scion Champ, I'm really looking forward to romancing Ryn. Cuddling and hand-holding, how deliciously lewd. And I have a feeling that marriage writing is going to be super-sweet. xD
Considering that Queenly Raiment is practically a wedding dress, it is not difficult to see it coming.:toot: And just to imagine our Elf Wifu entering the altar in a white dress and giving that look of love that only a bride can cast, my heart melts,:allears: and if we can have the wedding night with her wearing the dress then my crotch already harden!:smuggo:

And, to make this post make sense to be within this thread, i would like to have more one handed fighting weapons with magical properties to better fit my spell sword character :)
I was going to recommend the Spiraled Blade, but I remembered that it is two-handed!

Last edited:

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
Would be interesting that have another TiTs CoC2 crossover...
There already is. Turn the Holiday events on and go wandering out into the wilderness until you get stuck in fog and go from there.

Salomon

Jun 17, 2019
Curitiba, Paraná, Brasil
There already is. Turn the Holiday events on and go wandering out into the wilderness until you get stuck in fog and go from there.
that's why he asked for another! apparently an anal probe session was not enough. (And what's the deal with aliens and anal probes? It's not like you can find out a lot with someone's ass! What do they want? Collect farts? I don't think we'll ever know!)

Reactions: Kesil

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
Considering that Queenly Raiment is practically a wedding dress, it is not difficult to see it coming.:toot: And just to imagine our Elf Wife entering the altar in a white dress and giving that look of love that only a bride can cast, my heart melts,:allears: and if we can have the wedding night with her wearing the dress then my crotch already harden!
Y'know, despite all the creepy implications of that dress, I could totally see a high-Confidence Ryn wearing it on her wedding specifically to spite Alissa in lieu of having another one made. Whatever she's wearing, I expect that it's going to have a tent in it before she takes it off...

And what's the deal with aliens and anal probes? It's not like you can find out a lot with someone's ass! What do they want?
Who's to say they want anything? Maybe they just think 'Hey, let's stick this thing up someone's ass because it would be funny!'.

Or maybe the bizarre alien biology of the Floopwips from Delta Altair VII involves communicating via vibrations transmitted through digits stuck in an appropriate orifice and that's just how they talk. Don't judge them for their biology! :p