What are your gripes/criticism of TiTs?

Slab Bulkhead

Creator
Oct 10, 2015
the fact no one else wants rodenian ear fucking/breast preg
the one niche, that no one will fulfill for me :'(
Far as I know, some of the rat pirates will have ear-fucking. If not them, I know it's something William is working on, he's talked about it in Adjatha's streams. I think breast preg is out due to mechanical stuff, but you'd have to ask him.

Reactions: Crablord

Irrlicht

Oct 31, 2017
sad, but could npcs still have it?
Technically, yes.
Practically, one needs to write it and probably mark it well for others to avoid and/or find. (Read: Let the player read the codex first, remind them of it if needed)

Reactions: Crablord

William.

Staff member
Apr 16, 2018
United States
Ear Pussies, Breast Wombs, and Hedonary Gland will never happen to the PC I'm afraid.

You can fuck the Rodenian's Ear Pussy though. But impregging the little rat isn't part of the package.

Theron

Nov 8, 2018
Paige is meant to be an endgame recruit; her pricetag not being "feasible before Zheng Shi" is a feature, not a bug.
She can get you into Zheng Shi if you've recruited her, which you'll never see if you haven't ground out the 500K.

Maybe there will be more opportunities to make huge amounts of money before Zheng Shi in the future, but at the moment it's kind of impractical. The best ways I know of are: looking for Savicite while beating up the locals on Uveto, beating up Dr Lash, the Male Milker on New Texas if you've got a huge cum production (which can be expensive to get and requires transformations not everyone will want), and some one-off missions.

Crablord

Jan 18, 2016
there are tons of ways you could get that much money.
whoring
breeding
grinding
selling
killing
just playing the game
doing quest
selling equipment
donating sperm
getting milked
getting paid by sera
finding probes

and best of all
cheating
what im saying is, its not really hard or inconceivable.

Theron

Nov 8, 2018
I know there are ways, but you're really not going to have the money on hand unless you're delaying planet progression quite a bit.

Where do you get a significant amount of money by being milked, by the way? The milk bags produced by the Magic Milker 7 aren't worth much, and if you produce too much at once, you break the bag.

Nitro_razor

Oct 21, 2017
I know there are ways, but you're really not going to have the money on hand unless you're delaying planet progression quite a bit.

Where do you get a significant amount of money by being milked, by the way? The milk bags produced by the Magic Milker 7 aren't worth much, and if you produce too much at once, you break the bag.

IIRC Millie on new texas pays you for your milk but i might be thinking of a different character

Theron

Nov 8, 2018
IIRC Millie on new texas pays you for your milk but i might be thinking of a different character
Not as far as I can tell. Yancy doesn't either...

You can just bet on the races on Uveto.

I don't see the need to rush towards the most recent planet. There is no time limit.
No time limit, no. But there comes a point at which the player may feel the urge to move on after they've exhausted the content of the current planet. Especially since this game adheres to the practice of making the loot from each subsequent location ever more valuable. Therefore, the best way to gain the money to pay for Paige's surgery is obviously to travel to new areas, fight the enemies for their loot and do the quests for the rewards (Especially if you don't know about betting on Uveto or the Male Milker, etc.). I would expect this pattern to become clear to most new players by Tarkus, probably. Mhen'ga has very little in the way of opportunities for making money, especially since the one vendor that buys most things (Artie) buys for 25%.

It's pretty clear why he's trying to get to the most recent planet, he's keeping to the title planet rusher, or he's doing a speed run of the game.
I'm actually holding off on doing Zheng Shi 'for real' until the next (last?) boss at least, and maybe the ship mechanics are in. But I'm not spending that extra time grinding out the 500K either.

Last edited:

Violent_Peace

Sep 16, 2015
Lol. My mans you gonna be dead by the time ship mechanics come in. Jk, I said you were speed running as a joke dude.

Theron

Nov 8, 2018
I don't know, there was a post on the blog in October claiming most of the ship mechanics are done. The whole of Zheng Shi is apparently heading toward a ship upgrade, so they've got incentive to get it out sooner rather than later. Hope springs eternal, as they say.

A minimalist run might actually be interesting, now that I think on it. I.e. what are the minimum level/stats required to progress? You don't really have to grind for XP currently, and while transformatives are expensive, they're completely optional. The Bothrioc Quadomme encounter is annoying but if you don't care about the consequences because you'll be off planet soon... Overseer Maike is currently optional. We'll see if you have to beat her (and/or release the slaves) to get the Sidewinder. I suspect it would mostly come down to avoiding bad ends, as most loss scenes don't end your progress.

Theron

Nov 8, 2018
You can get as far as completing Myrellion while remaining level 1.

Interesting. From my own observations, I'm pretty sure tease effectiveness factors in your level vs the targets' level. I wonder if Urbolg will eventually become beatable with access to better equipment from other side planets/quests. I'm impressed you beat Queen Taivra, I'd assumed it would be necessary to marry her.

null_blank

Oct 29, 2015
I'm impressed you beat Queen Taivra, I'd assumed it would be necessary to marry her.
It was more difficult getting past the guards at the front gate. I had to bribe them which meant missing out on the Reaper shield.

I'd like to think I learned a lot from that run. Primarily how important shields are to basic combat and how items can greatly change the outcome of battles. The use of EMP grenades on Tarkus allow the player to steam roll the majority of encounters on the planet with the exception of Khorgan and Kaska, same for the Goo gun/Goozooka, it's what allowed me to take on Taivra (which was not an easy fight. It took me at least three attempts with failure only a few lust points away). Unfortunately, the end that is Urbolg comes from his level coupled with his 65% lust resistance. At the moment my Steele's current loadout cannot hope to cope with the amount of punishment he dishes out to shields.

Last edited:

Laughingfox

Dec 16, 2016
Hm. Maybe not so much as gripe or criticism, but I do find it odd-- Steel basically can live in a ship full of dongs with the various companions, but seems terribly hard pressed to actually get some vitamin D(ick) in his/her/it's own cabin. Due to the nature of the writing, most scenes are exclusive and require you to be sleeping at night with x or y companion, and even then they rarely take advantage of their equipment. (Unless I'm missing something, I think Sera and Penny are the only two that can potentially shag you at night/in the morning when you rest? And that requires you to have *nobody* sleeping with you, or just Penny, and it's mutually exclusive.)

Sadly, I don't think there is an easy fix for it though. Trying to arrange for the crew members to randomly show up for a booty call would probably be a nightmare to code. Or it'd need a revolving door. ..Or a ticket system. "Now serving number 42". Luckily there's always a clean up crew on hand with the goo girl, but..

..Come to think of it, it's a small Christmas miracle my Steel (or anybody else for that matter) ever gets out of the danged ship and adventures.

Other than that, seems like it's been quite some time since Shade, the goo girl armor, or the AI you potentially let go had even an honorable mention.

Game is still awesome, though.

Irrlicht

Oct 31, 2017
You've missed the opportunity to deliver a great sex pun there.
You missed another pun in return.

(The trick is, 42 is served while you wait, and you get ticket 69. You got it recomended by the holder of Ticket 34.(

Zavos

May 7, 2016
It frustrates me how a single submission can clog the review process for 3 weeks. I don't blame Fen in the slightest this time, but still feel like smashing my phone.

Mercuriussnake

Sep 2, 2015
How so much content is locked behind steele’s Breasts,dick etc behind being a certain size or number,makes it hard to make Steele to my liking without missing out on content.

Reactions: DJ_Arashi_Rora

ChromaTaphore

Aug 6, 2018
Septaphorae
I still hate that the Frontal Blotch marking is locked behind Shark Bytes when nearly every creature that has a TiTS species modeled after it can have a discolored underbelly.

Reactions: Theron

Irrlicht

Oct 31, 2017
You could wave off the occasional strange craving or erotic thought, but so close after unprotected sex? You whip out your Codex for a quick check, and sure enough, you’re pregnant. Apparently you’re going to be incubating some raskvel, though it’s too early for a complete embryo count. The data indicates you’ll be laying some eggs in about several days and 12 hours.
This particular line ticks me off every time I see it, and I see it quite frequently.
One does not know the specifics of the smaller unit (hours) if one does not also knows the specifics of the bigger unit (days). Thats not how math works! Or time, for that matter!
I know the codex has a exact number, but that makes this line only worse...

What the heck is it even suposed to mean? "We do not know when it arrives, but we know it can only arrive at one specific time the day, not sure what day, and it can not come out in the 24h between the possible points."

Arg... I mean, the breaking of phisics and naturs laws, sure, we can suspend our disbelive for that.
But whyy can my supercomputer not math? It does not need to be good at it, but why does it need to violate the most basic of logic in this way? That is not fridgehorror blackhole Cumfactorys, since I do not make it to the fridge until this glaring thing happens!

It hurts my very soul that we got this line as such... 'in about several days' would have been perfectly valid, why add the 12 hours? if it is inside of several days, the 12 hours are allready in it!

I need to stop editing this rant longer, but it is one of the few things that compleatly trows me off...

Last edited:

Theron

Nov 8, 2018
I still hate that the Frontal Blotch marking is locked behind Shark Bytes when nearly every creature that has a TiTS species modeled after it can have a discolored underbelly.
Especially since Pickmentation is a thing. I'm pretty sure you can't remove Frontal Blotch if you change your mind later. I'd thought about suggesting adding Frontal Blotch to Pickmentation in the Ideas forum, but I don't know if it counts as a purely mechanical suggestion.

about several days and 12 hours.
One does not know the specifics of the smaller unit (hours) if one does not also knows the specifics of the bigger unit (days).
Not to encourage your ranting, but that is weird. I'm not sure how they even came up with that statement. Have you tried filing a bug report?

Somebody Else

Nov 12, 2018
Especially since Pickmentation is a thing. I'm pretty sure you can't remove Frontal Blotch if you change your mind later. I'd thought about suggesting adding Frontal Blotch to Pickmentation in the Ideas forum, but I don't know if it counts as a purely mechanical suggestion.
Vanae markings aren't in Pickmentation either. I don't think either of them would be out of line for the transformative, particularly since it's on the expensive side.

Theron

Nov 8, 2018
Vanae markings aren't in Pickmentation either. I don't think either of them would be out of line for the transformative, particularly since it's on the expensive side.
On the one hand, Vanae markings have at least a flimsy excuse to remain exclusive, being named after a specific race and all. On the other, the flavor text for Pickmentation specifically says it was based on the Vanae.

null_blank

Oct 29, 2015
While you can't gain Vanae markings from Pickmentation, you can however modify Vanae markings via Pickmentation.