What are your gripes/criticism of TiTs?

coffee with milk

May 5, 2021
Would love a starting race that you can play as a dickgirl with no vagina.

MosAnted

Aug 11, 2018
They have vaginas
Uuh... no? I started as a dickgirl with no vagina on my current game.

Edit: You pick "male" as sex to have a dick but have the option to pick breasts afterwards. That results in a gender alignment towards feminine,

Edit2: just quickly went through character creation and confirmed that all but half-gryvain race allows you to start as a dickgirl with no vagina. Gryvain only has options for female or herm.

Last edited:

SmithEK

Apr 20, 2021
Uuh... no? I started as a dickgirl with no vagina on my current game.

Edit: You pick "male" as sex to have a dick but have the option to pick breasts afterwards. That results in a gender alignment towards feminine,
Ah I apologise, I tend to play female or herm.

Reactions: Nora Steele

coffee with milk

May 5, 2021
Yeah, the point is, picking the "sex" at start determines your genitals, so for a dickgirl you just pick male sex, then breasts for the boost to feminity.

I see! I guess I got kind of confused since CoC2 has a separate option for dickgirls.

Nora Steele

Dec 17, 2020
Nonesuch (who made Hand So) created a game with similar content to what So was gonna do if you let her walk all over you, so I think that kind of damped the TiTS crew's desire for expanding on her...? Don't take me as the gospel on this though.

Though I would like to do more with her than just keep her in my pocket.

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
Nonesuch (who made Hand So) created a game with similar content to what So was gonna do if you let her walk all over you, so I think that kind of damped the TiTS crew's desire for expanding on her...? Don't take me as the gospel on this though.

Cloud 10. But tbh I haven't heard updates from that game in a good while I thought it was dead. Is that even still being updated and we just aren't told? Or...?

Either way yeah.

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
Dead as a doornail.
That's a shame tbh, it was on my list of non-Fen games that actually interested me.
Oh well, it happens.‍

MosAnted

Aug 11, 2018

Cloud 10. But tbh I haven't heard updates from that game in a good while I thought it was dead. Is that even still being updated and we just aren't told? Or...?

Either way yeah.

What I know is:

• Nonesuch had plans to expand on Hand-So once you got a ship and set her up as the Ship's AI. There were even plans to have you capture one of the sexbots wandering Tarkus so Hand-So could use it as a body to "interact" with you.
  • Nonesuch grew tired of waiting for the implementation of ships proper, and took his ideas to Cloud 10. Before that though, he negotiated a "hand over" of HS to Fen, so technically Fenoxo & Co can pick her back up (or I guess maybe even commiss NS to finish up her content). It seems to be low in the priority list so who knows when, if ever, they'll get back to it.
  • Cloud 10 was last updated sometime in October or November last year. The Patreon has had a few concept art updates since, but not any actual game updates.
  • NoobSaleh, the C10 author/project lead, recently posted in the thread saying the game's under hiatus due to RL issues but hopes to get back to it eventually.

Tide Hunter

May 4, 2019
Why is it that Nova (Gray Goo Armor) decreases in defense when she's in the swimsuit configuration? Like, from a gameplay perspective, I can understand why the helmet decreases defense, since the airtight tag nullifies several attack types, but the swimsuit mode provides no actual gameplay bonus as far as I can tell, it just allows for more convenient access to the few pools in the game.

As for a roleplaying perspective, perhaps it's that swimsuit mode covers less of the body. Which would be fair, but like, the helmet covers more of the body too, yet it decreases defense. The helmet covers more, so under the swimsuit mode's logic, it would increase defense, but it doesn't for balance reasons. And the swimsuit covers less, so under the helmet's logic of that putting more mass into protecting the rest of the body, it would increase defense, yet it doesn't. Also other configurations are purely aesthetic, whether it's one of the three different "armor" shapes or just plain clothes or the "latex" suit, and yet the swimsuit, also aesthetic for most situations (as far as I can tell), does impact defense. I think I've said something about this before, but why not let the "latex" mode act as a swimsuit too, considering that real life swimming outfits can include full-body skintight suits?

The wiki is very out of date, often incorrect,
In this regard, there's a bit on the GGA too. In the armor stats, it lists her as having 5 sexiness and 6 defense, but in game her base stats are 3 sexiness and 2 resolve, with 6 defense. Also it says the exposure of parts just increases sexiness by 1 and decreases defense by 2, which would have definitely been a ranting point if it was true, but after checking in-game it turns out that it also increases evasion by 4 per exposed part, which makes the exposure an actual legitimate option amongst high-level armors.

That said, this discovery also comes with the swimsuit mode also not increasing evasion. Which just makes me wonder more, why is the swimsuit like this? Surely it, more than any of the other exposure modes, would have claim to an evasion increase, since it frees up the user's limbs, but no, it just lowers defense.

coffee with milk

May 5, 2021
Some scenes where taking a dick absolutely requires a vagina. There aren't too many but I remember some of them.

Scenes that have the requirement I know of:
  • Taking Maja's dick
  • Getting fucked by the Milodan Futazons after winning
  • Getting fucked by Emmy
  • Riding Taivris cowgirl after beating her

Kinda wished those scenes had anal variants for my trap buttslut Steele.

Not having an option to turn off penis size requirements (being too big too fit) for the player. I get why but it still feels a bit odd that some npc's don't also have issues fitting their dicks in very small holes, whereas the player does have issues.
Absolutely. My trans girl Steele needs some more backdoor love! There's a lot of scenes where the anus could be used as a possible variant but isn't, and that's a shame.

I don't usually play with hypersized attributes but I totally agree, the way the scene is written might not account for size and would be less realistic, but I think it's better than swallowing a bunch of Condensol all the time (might be a kink for some players, but an option would be nice.)

DJ_Arashi_Rora

Jul 19, 2017
Absolutely. My trans girl Steele needs some more backdoor love! There's a lot of scenes where the anus could be used as a possible variant but isn't, and that's a shame.

I don't usually play with hypersized attributes but I totally agree, the way the scene is written might not account for size and would be less realistic, but I think it's better than swallowing a bunch of Condensol all the time (might be a kink for some players, but an option would be nice.)
I too dislike how some characters and fit a school bus into Steels but can't have more re that a Twinkie themselves.

Tide Hunter

May 4, 2019
I actually like that some transformatives have their own unique perks (especially when said perks are just, like, Perma-cute or other roleplay-only perks), but I wish that, specifically, Frostfire's perk didn't need you to go into the third stage of transformations, where they're anthro tfs rather than fox-girl/kitsune stuff like the previous stages.

mikethor007

Jun 26, 2021
Hmmm...Roxy seems to be quite a conflicting character. In some of her "normal" scenes she treats the PC like a toy to be used in fulfilling her breeding goal. Then in the "rut" scene this whole dominating angle gets tossed to the wayside because she knows by your smell that you're VERY willing to BREED (and gets oh so pissed off if you refuse).
And then while the breed drive is sated and she has a litter and she's in the nursery she's so...emotional, loving.

I'm left wondering if this should be taken as a kind of progression, that she now sees you as something more, OR it should all be taken into account "at the same time" and despite what happens in the nursery, she still sees the PC as nothing more than a fucktoy.

Man, that rut scene was HOT. It's my preferred way of interacting with her.

Wint3rRyd3r

Feb 14, 2021
I can't believe I've gone this long without complaining. Time to make up for lost time. Combat wise, the Zaika Hydra is a pain to fight. She's not particularly strong but having to beat her several times consecutively in one fight makes her just annoying and a time sink more than a challenge. In the same vein, Lumi is equally a pain. If you don't use an electric weapon you're specced for, then she's tanky as hell and the lust gain just from winning makes it not worth it. And in another similar vein, having to rely on electrical attacks primarily. I get it's space and a sheild is invaluable, but in terms of combat it makes kinetic weapons with a bonus electric function the meta. True not everything is weak to electric, but why use the other damage types when kinetic and electric together are superior against most enemies at best and just okay but viable at worst?

Exploration wise, fuuuuuuuuuuck Uveto. Lightning storms, blizzards, slippery ice, and hordes of furries with a tribal kink make walking around hell. If it weren't for Shade, Hana, and Anyxine I'd blacklist that frozen sphere of agony masquerading as a planet. The Korgonne hold seige quest is fun though.

mikethor007

Jun 26, 2021
Another thing: Inconsistencies between size limits for sex scenes. Game not letting the PC sex a character because his tool is too big, but as soon as a threesome happens said character takes a tool from another character of the same size all the way.

Last edited:

DJ_Arashi_Rora

Jul 19, 2017
Another thing: Inconsistencies between size limits for sex scenes. Game not letting the PC sex a character because his tool is too big, but as soon as a threesome happens said character takes a tool from another character of the same size all the way.
Or the fact that if you aren't at a certain lust threshold, your dick is "small enough" to fit into a character that it would not be able to if you were more horny.

mikethor007

Jun 26, 2021
And that blackjack game...the ammount of busts I got on the first hit because the game gave me a 10 card when I had anything above 11...

The_Unknown

Jul 18, 2021
Overall I like the game. The game has a lot of content, strong worldbuilding and likeable characters overall.
The design of combat and encounters is nice, and I feel more like a starship captain playing this game than almost any other.

That being said, I have two criticisms.
The first is related to my identity.
__
Is this a game for women or bisexual men only?

I'll preface this by saying I've played the game until the fourth probe.
I'm not conservative politically, and homosexuality doesn't make me rage or anything.
That being said though, this game gives you so many choices to characterize your hero, but I get taken out of the roleplaying REALLY often while playing this game.

I appreciate the effort put into making it so that scenes can be avoided if they're not your type. Sometimes, if a scene has sodomy in it, the option will warn you ahead of time. This is not always the case though.
I've had to restart the game multiple times whenever buttstuff happens because there was no way to predict it happening. For instance, I had no idea that sleeping inside of the goo girl made her go inside of your ass. I faced multiple such instances, and man... that save/load button was my best friend.

1) Male enemies can and will try to use sexual tease moves on the player, and regardless of my sexuality, the protagonist gets affected. Same with Futanari. A futa swinging her cock in a circle would make real me lose all interest and not want to be in that situation at all. Why is my PC reacting in a way so vastly different from me...
2) Often times the PC remarks positively at seeing that a woman has a penis on her. This is the exact opposite of my reaction. I lose interest sexually, but still talk with the character and see their dialogue options overall.
3) I didn't count but it seems like this game has more futas then it does men or women. In fact, I feel bad for gay men. They have almost no options.

Obviously this could just go down to preference amongst the developers. I'm not expecting you to share my preference, but if this is happening because while you aren't really self-conscious of it, I just wanted to bring it to your attention.

I really hope in the future, you can select the player's sexuality. You create your character in the beginning and select his sex and gender. I hope you can also select his sexuality. Maybe that makes less futa enemies and gay enemies appear? Or if they still appear, tease attacks do nothing to you. Also disable anything related to sodomy or gay sex so you don't misclick or anything. Stuff like that.
__

Second, I much prefer femdom to maledom.
Just not sodomy or futa or any of that.
This isn't a dig on the game. I thought the appeal here was just that there were a lot of choices.

In the game I've met like... 5 girls who aren't demure girls who only have access to doggystyle and missionary positions.
If they aren't demure they have a dick. It's like sexually the game leans towards "male"-dominant positions. Why's the one with the penis gotta always take charge sexually? Kaede was the only exception to this. But yeah... 99% of the time I meet a confident and self-assured woman there's a catch. Either they have a dick, are actually a man that went through gene-splicing, or is the mother of a space pirate asshole that's clearly a villain.

Maybe I didn't explore enough, but this game gave me severe blue balls. The amount of choice I had when it came to NPCs was TINY, and I spent at least 16 hours in the game, just hoping maybe I'd meet one. Even the female cowgirls are all submissive except the one, on the east side of the map who you can't romance and doesn't do anything.

It feels like every girl I meet has doggystyle as the default.

Again this could just be the tastes of the developers. OR, maybe the female dominant stuff is just sodomy, so technically it's still a 50/50 split even though the position is just your traditional male-dominant position.

Hmm... writing this out. Maybe the defeat scenes are female dominant? But like.. who sees those? If you don't win 99% of your fights your IQ's gotta be sub 100.
__

And that's it.
My only other complaint is that I'd like more good heroines like Fisianna, Bess, and Gianna.

Personalities of those 3 are my favorite. I feel like I'd like ausar more but the writing goes very far to remind you they're "pets" and that's not where I am sexually.

Reactions: Lone Wolf115

Rear Admiral Chimera

Jan 12, 2017
1) Male enemies can and will try to use sexual tease moves on the player, and regardless of my sexuality, the protagonist gets affected. Same with Futanari. A futa swinging her cock in a circle would make real me lose all interest and not want to be in that situation at all. Why is my PC reacting in a way so vastly different from me...
2) Often times the PC remarks positively at seeing that a woman has a penis on her. This is the exact opposite of my reaction. I lose interest sexually, but still talk with the character and see their dialogue options overall.
3) I didn't count but it seems like this game has more futas then it does men or women. In fact, I feel bad for gay men. They have almost no options.

The reason why is because Steele is not you. You can influence the character's actions, you can even change their appearance, but you do not determine their sexuality. The devs have declared the captain is down to fuck and be fucked by anyone. This is why Steele is capable of being teased successfully by any capable combatant and why they don't have a hardcore rape scene upon defeat.

Also it has been addressed many times that female and futa characters are just as plentiful as one another (not sure about male characters since the usual argument is that there is much more futanari than female characters). It is true though that the writers focus on female and futanari content as that is what they tend to like and what the playerbase seems to like according to feedback.

criticAlls

May 4, 2018
Overall I like the game. The game has a lot of content, strong worldbuilding and likeable characters overall.
The design of combat and encounters is nice, and I feel more like a starship captain playing this game than almost any other.

That being said, I have two criticisms.
The first is related to my identity.
__
Is this a game for women or bisexual men only?

I'll preface this by saying I've played the game until the fourth probe.
I'm not conservative politically, and homosexuality doesn't make me rage or anything.
That being said though, this game gives you so many choices to characterize your hero, but I get taken out of the roleplaying REALLY often while playing this game.

I appreciate the effort put into making it so that scenes can be avoided if they're not your type. Sometimes, if a scene has sodomy in it, the option will warn you ahead of time. This is not always the case though.
I've had to restart the game multiple times whenever buttstuff happens because there was no way to predict it happening. For instance, I had no idea that sleeping inside of the goo girl made her go inside of your ass. I faced multiple such instances, and man... that save/load button was my best friend.

Yeah, the excuse for "the pc doesn't like what I do" is what RAC said above, "Steele isn't you and you aren't Steele," to this extent if you read through this forum and various others you'll see that the devs go out of their way to remind players about this, also that "Steele likes EVERYTHING and Steele is into EVERYTHING." Your preferences, your choices, etc, etc, none of it matters here. When you have Steele say "no" they're really saying "No, not right now, but you or someone/thing can force it on me later and I'll LOVE it."

As for fem-dom content? Yeah, totally consensaul fem-dom content isn't something you'll find a lot of currently. Most of the NPCs are written/created by alternate authors to the primary writer, Fenoxo, and they make what they like, so far fem-dom content that comes from a named character that isn't a random encounter and the character isn't some sort of villain or the like isn't something many have been overly interested in. As the devs and many others have said over the years, if you want a character, theme, etc, written then commission someone to do it or do it yourself and get it all added in.

To this extent, yeah. Women with male kit have so far been the most popular so if people aren't pan/bi then their options are pretty limited currently.

The_Unknown

Jul 18, 2021
You can influence the character's actions, you can even change their appearance, but you do not determine their sexuality. The devs have declared the captain is down to fuck and be fucked by anyone. This is why Steele is capable of being teased successfully by any capable combatant and why they don't have a hardcore rape scene upon defeat.
Ah. So you can't actually roleplay a heterosexual.
if people aren't pan/bi then their options are pretty limited currently.
Well that's fine. Not all fiction has to be for me.

It is true though that the writers focus on female and futanari content as that is what they tend to like and what the playerbase seems to like according to feedback.
Makes sense. It's best if devs do what they like so they don't lose passion for the things they like.
Fenoxo, and they make what they like,
It's pretty obvious but...

You know..

There's such a huge illusion of choice.
You get to choose your gender.
You get to choose your race.
People interact with you differently based on your race and gender.
You can choose the sex of a few NPCs.

When given so much choice, I guess I got spoiled thinking, well I don't have to like everything this game offers but I'll find something I like at least. It's in SUCH SHORT SUPPLY though XD.

There's like soooo much futa content, and like 90% of the scenes with a male MC and a female lover are either foreplay, or male-dominant intercourse.

But yeah. Those are my gripes with the games I guess.

Reactions: Lone Wolf115

Tide Hunter

May 4, 2019
As the other two have said, Steele is pretty much just canonically bisexual. Whatever sexuality the player is, Steele is bi.
I really hope in the future, you can select the player's sexuality. You create your character in the beginning and select his sex and gender. I hope you can also select his sexuality. Maybe that makes less futa enemies and gay enemies appear? Or if they still appear, tease attacks do nothing to you. Also disable anything related to sodomy or gay sex so you don't misclick or anything. Stuff like that.
It'd probably be a bit broken mechanically for you to be able to select a sexuality and give Steele immunity to tease attacks from them, given that this mechanically just means that minmaxers would make an asexual steele (or gay, which may as well be asexual given how 97% of the inhabitants of this universe are women) and bisexuals end up facing a harder game because of it. Also, alternate modes are pretty unlikely to get added, even with the Javascript port sort of rebuilding it from the ground up. They just take a bunch of extra work, and if they weren't planned from the start, that's a lot of rewriting.

Oh, also, sodomy feels like a weird thing to say. Just call it anal.
are actually a man that went through gene-splicing
That... Kinda feels like a pretty demeaning thing to say. Like, probably unintentionally, but that carries the implication that trans women aren't women, they're "actually a man." You may have meant, like, Liamme, who's a man that modded himself to be more feminine despite still being a man, but he's pretty much the only character who can fit this description, despite how it isn't overly specific like the description after it.

Rear Admiral Chimera

Jan 12, 2017
Ah. So you can't actually roleplay a heterosexual.
Correct, you roleplay as captain Steele who is akin to captain Jack Harkness in terms of sexuality. You can however avoid sex scenes that you as the player don't want to experience. This can cut off a lot of content since this is an erotic game and many characters develop through sexual interactions.