[Unreal Engine] [Patreon] My Lust Wish - 3D Adult Sex Game (Trailer)

MyLustWish

Aug 29, 2019
Wow, this was definitely worth the wait. Took a while but we're finally here, awesome update guys! But I was wondering, do you guys have like a roadmap or a trello or something of the sort? I'm curious to know what you have planned.
Thank you so much, we worked extremelyhard on it, so it's great to know you guys are liking it. We do have a roadmap you can check out in our discord server.

George Harris

Jul 8, 2018
Would be nice if depending on your clothing, make-up, or your "reputation" people are aware of it and make comments about it in conversation.

MyLustWish

Aug 29, 2019
Would be nice if depending on your clothing, make-up, or your "reputation" people are aware of it and make comments about it in conversation.
That's in the plans. Next build we'll have our first iteration of the secondary statistics, this means we'll be able to track things like sexiness and assertiveness (among several others). This will cause NPCs to react differently.

George Harris

Jul 8, 2018
That's in the plans. Next build we'll have our first iteration of the secondary statistics, this means we'll be able to track things like sexiness and assertiveness (among several others). This will cause NPCs to react differently.
Amazing! Really looking forward to that, it'll completely up the game's level in my opinion.

TLOU

Jul 7, 2018
Was wondering if pregnancy was out of the picture for the game? It hasn't been implemented yet and I never saw you guys mention it again.

MyLustWish

Aug 29, 2019
Was wondering if pregnancy was out of the picture for the game? It hasn't been implemented yet and I never saw you guys mention it again.
We've been really busy with other very important aspects of the game, so for the time being, yes. We might do something with it later, but that remains to be seen. I'm not sure if carrying a baby inside you for 9 months in game would be very interesting gameplay. But maybe we'll do something with magic.

TLOU

Jul 7, 2018
We've been really busy with other very important aspects of the game, so for the time being, yes. We might do something with it later, but that remains to be seen. I'm not sure if carrying a baby inside you for 9 months in game would be very interesting gameplay. But maybe we'll do something with magic.
Yeah, to be honest implementing magic in that aspect would be a hell of a time saver. I personally wouldn't mind Ashley going around with a big belly for a long time, but I can see how that might not be everybody's cup of tea, so some kind of toggle option would be the best in this situation me thinks.

MyLustWish

Aug 29, 2019
Yeah, to be honest implementing magic in that aspect would be a hell of a time saver. I personally wouldn't mind Ashley going around with a big belly for a long time, but I can see how that might not be everybody's cup of tea, so some kind of toggle option would be the best in this situation me thinks.
We're pretty sure we're going the magic route, which could then cause a "pregnancy" that results in her being able to produce resources (not a baby) that could then be used in magic rituals or traded for money or favors. The problem that needs to be solved before we can do that is the current rig and how the game handles the model's bones. Rig improvements are slated for release 0.7

George Harris

Jul 8, 2018
I've been thinking that a cool addition to the game could be something like a gradual walking animation change as Ashley's lust develops.

MyLustWish

Aug 29, 2019
I've been thinking that a cool addition to the game could be something like a gradual walking animation change as Ashley's lust develops.
Funny you should mention, we've had that planned. We're not sure if we want to tie it down to lust though. We were thinking of maybe having it be something that you can just toggle between. Also, high heels will for sure affect the walk as well.

George Harris

Jul 8, 2018
Funny you should mention, we've had that planned. We're not sure if we want to tie it down to lust though. We were thinking of maybe having it be something that you can just toggle between. Also, high heels will for sure affect the walk as well.
Awesome! Super stoked on the work you all have done so far, everything about this project is shaping up to be exactly the kind of game I've hoped for. Keep up the great work!

MyLustWish

Aug 29, 2019
Awesome! Super stoked on the work you all have done so far, everything about this project is shaping up to be exactly the kind of game I've hoped for. Keep up the great work!
Comments like these are what keeps us motivated, so thanks!

TLOU

Jul 7, 2018
Not sure how posible this would be for this game, but I was wondering if Ashley is being dominated, will it be a possibility to mark her? Not just random symbols, like a generic tattoo, but more lewd kind of writing/tattoos/branding?

MyLustWish

Aug 29, 2019
Not sure how posible this would be for this game, but I was wondering if Ashley is being dominated, will it be a possibility to mark her? Not just random symbols, like a generic tattoo, but more lewd kind of writing/tattoos/branding?
One of the main quests we have planned features some pretty heavy D/s stuff that you can engage in. Your idea would definitely work in this instance. Any thoughts on where they'd be placed and how they'd be seen and interacted with?

TLOU

Jul 7, 2018
One of the main quests we have planned features some pretty heavy D/s stuff that you can engage in. Your idea would definitely work in this instance. Any thoughts on where they'd be placed and how they'd be seen and interacted with?
If Ashley is in a submissive scenario she could have all kinds of lewd markings underneath her clothes, maybe some peeking out a little bit. Perhaps just a permanent marker, perhaps a tattoo with all sorts of derogative and humiliating images or text. I could also imagine a concept where it is split up into type., like text, arrow or image. Just a general option to modify skin and definitely some sort of function to be able to be recognized by NPC's.

Reactions: Kesil

MyLustWish

Aug 29, 2019
If Ashley is in a submissive scenario she could have all kinds of lewd markings underneath her clothes, maybe some peeking out a little bit. Perhaps just a permanent marker, perhaps a tattoo with all sorts of derogative and humiliating images or text. I could also imagine a concept where it is split up into type., like text, arrow or image. Just a general option to modify skin and definitely some sort of function to be able to be recognized by NPC's.
There's going to be a tattoo parlor where you can get inked, which we are already working on, and we'll also eventually offer some other options as well through different means. We're also thinking of linking some of the lewd ones to the BDSM quests, so your scenario might be possible.

George Harris

Jul 8, 2018
During sex scenes you guys could better the genitals' animation right now it's just body parts phasing through other body parts.

MyLustWish

Aug 29, 2019
During sex scenes you guys could better the genitals' animation right now it's just body parts phasing through other body parts.
More realistic genital movement is totally in the books, first we just need to fix the rig we're currently using. Hopefully we'll find a another character artist soon who can help us achieve that!

George Harris

Jul 8, 2018
More realistic genital movement is totally in the books, first we just need to fix the rig we're currently using. Hopefully we'll find a another character artist soon who can help us achieve that!
Oh awesome, it just looks so much better when you can tell something's actually being penetrated instead of just having it phase through it.

MyLustWish

Aug 29, 2019
Oh awesome, it just looks so much better when you can tell something's actually being penetrated instead of just having it phase through it.
For sure! We finally got another character artist so be on the look out for some big improvements on that front!

TLOU

Jul 7, 2018
Could the photo session be a bit more than what it currently is? Right now it is basically just Teddie telling her to wear stuff and she does it without much objection or fanfare.

MyLustWish

Aug 29, 2019
Could the photo session be a bit more than what it currently is? Right now it is basically just Teddie telling her to wear stuff and she does it without much objection or fanfare.
Honestly Teddie's quest has been a thorn in our side for a while now. When we converted it to use the new quest system we didn't really change things, as we were strapped for time. But what would you suggest we add/change?

TLOU

Jul 7, 2018
Honestly Teddie's quest has been a thorn in our side for a while now. When we converted it to use the new quest system we didn't really change things, as we were strapped for time. But what would you suggest we add/change?
Maybe there could be more interactions between them during the session? He gets her to slowly reveal more and more while she is on the stage, but it seems that she just does it. It'd be more interesting if there was true motive between their intereactions, could be the promise of money or manipulation (him actually being smart and saying the right things). Maybe he has blackmail material or maybe he's a dominating type and she is a submissive. I'd be content with anything to be honest, the primary thing, I think, is that the event is made more interesting.