[Unreal Engine] [Patreon] My Lust Wish - 3D Adult Sex Game (Trailer)

TLOU

Jul 7, 2018
Thanks for the update, thoroughly enjoyed it. But I think Ashley's boobs' rubberbanding has gotten a bit worse when running, just wanted to let you know.

MyLustWish

Aug 29, 2019
Thanks for the update, thoroughly enjoyed it. But I think Ashley's boobs' rubberbanding has gotten a bit worse when running, just wanted to let you know.
We'll work on it for the next update, thanks for the feedback!

TLOU

Jul 7, 2018
Could the redness of Ashley's face be toned down a bit when she's fully aroused? I can understand some red flushing from arousal and I can understand this much of a bright red face if she's truly embarassed like getting caught nude, but I feel it really is too red just to be arousal.

MyLustWish

Aug 29, 2019
Could the redness of Ashley's face be toned down a bit when she's fully aroused? I can understand some red flushing from arousal and I can understand this much of a bright red face if she's truly embarassed like getting caught nude, but I feel it really is too red just to be arousal.
Yeah, we've been getting that a lot. What do you think of changing it to more of an anime style?

TLOU

Jul 7, 2018
Yeah, we've been getting that a lot. What do you think of changing it to more of an anime style?
You mean like blushy cheeks? Yeah, that'd look way better. The blush could even go on cheeks and nose when she's fully aroused. I just really think that the way it is right now is too intense and it looks weird with the rest of her body.

MyLustWish

Aug 29, 2019
You mean like blushy cheeks? Yeah, that'd look way better. The blush could even go on cheeks and nose when she's fully aroused. I just really think that the way it is right now is too intense and it looks weird with the rest of her body.
Yeah like that! It'd be a big blush still, but not covering her whole face this time.

George Harris

Jul 8, 2018
There's a number of scenes where the dialogue window at the bottom of the screen covers some "interesting parts". Is there a plan to address this?

TLOU

Jul 7, 2018
Any word on an update? I feel like it's been longer than usual.

MyLustWish

Aug 29, 2019
Any word on an update? I feel like it's been longer than usual.
We're working on it! We had some internal issues, that's why it's taking longer than usual, but you can be sure we're working really hard on this next build!

George Harris

Jul 8, 2018
The game should have save slots, I'd like to have the option to do multiple run throughs without having to delete my previous save.

TLOU

Jul 7, 2018
Is there any way to delete stuff off of your inventory? I've got loads of cans and wrappers laying around cause I need to free up space in my inventory.

MyLustWish

Aug 29, 2019
Is there any way to delete stuff off of your inventory? I've got loads of cans and wrappers laying around cause I need to free up space in my inventory.
You can store items in your closet or bedside table and you can throw trash out in the garbage cans around campus.

TLOU

Jul 7, 2018
You can store items in your closet or bedside table and you can throw trash out in the garbage cans around campus.
Just made my life 10 times better dude! I was going crazy with the mess, can't believe I didn't think of trying the trash cans lol. Also didn't try to look for any storage besides the closet, duh.

MyLustWish

Aug 29, 2019
Just made my life 10 times better dude! I was going crazy with the mess, can't believe I didn't think of trying the trash cans lol. Also didn't try to look for any storage besides the closet, duh.
No problem haha! Guess we should make it clearer that the garbage cans are interactable.