[Unreal Engine] [Patreon] My Lust Wish - 3D Adult Sex Game (Trailer)

George Harris

Jul 8, 2018
Don't wanna be a nag but you guys really need to work on optimizing the game, because I have 3060 RTX but even so I have about 60 fps on epic settings.

MyLustWish

Aug 29, 2019
Don't wanna be a nag but you guys really need to work on optimizing the game, because I have 3060 RTX but even so I have about 60 fps on epic settings.
Feedback is never nagging! Optimization is an on-going process and will only be completely done once the game is shipping ready. We'll obviously try to keep the game running as smooth as we can, but there's only so much we can do at this point

George Harris

Jul 8, 2018
Feedback is never nagging! Optimization is an on-going process and will only be completely done once the game is shipping ready. We'll obviously try to keep the game running as smooth as we can, but there's only so much we can do at this point
Hmm, yeah, it's probably tricky to keep the game optimized while changing it/adding to it all the time. I do hope it's pretty well optimized by the time it is ready to launch.

MyLustWish

Aug 29, 2019
Hmm, yeah, it's probably tricky to keep the game optimized while changing it/adding to it all the time. I do hope it's pretty well optimized by the time it is ready to launch.
Swear we're working hard on it! It'll definitely be a way better experience on that front by the time we officially release the game.

Emily Smith

Apr 20, 2021
Your game looks interesting but before i decide to pay, i just wanted to ask a few questions.. Is the player forced to have sex with a certain gender? Any futa NPCs? Also what is the difference on paying for the lowest tier to the highest tier?

George Harris

Jul 8, 2018
May I suggest that you re-balance Ashley's training? I was quite bored so I decided to train her until I got all of her stats up to 100. I spent hours grinding and I got the stats up to 40, which is crazy low considering how many hours I put in.

MyLustWish

Aug 29, 2019
Your game looks interesting but before i decide to pay, i just wanted to ask a few questions.. Is the player forced to have sex with a certain gender? Any futa NPCs? Also what is the difference on paying for the lowest tier to the highest tier?
Thanks for the interest. To answer your question, wouldn't say you're forced to have sex with anybody but if you follow certain quests to explore the plot there probably will be sex scenes and by now there are scenes with male and female characters. No futa NPCs as of yet. The main differences in game come down to starting money, access to god mode and cheats and to a special underground store with exclusive items.

MyLustWish

Aug 29, 2019
May I suggest that you re-balance Ashley's training? I was quite bored so I decided to train her until I got all of her stats up to 100. I spent hours grinding and I got the stats up to 40, which is crazy low considering how many hours I put in.
Oh yeah, training and nutrition will definitely be re-balanced. It will more than likely be an on-going thing, where we tweak them actively for every build, until we reach something that's palatable. The final game will have different ways and extra items to speed up the process as well.

George Harris

Jul 8, 2018
Oh yeah, training and nutrition will definitely be re-balanced. It will more than likely be an on-going thing, where we tweak them actively for every build, until we reach something that's palatable. The final game will have different ways and extra items to speed up the process as well.
Oh, good. That's interesting, I hadn't even thought of things to speed it up in game. I'm assuming you mean something like what, protein shakes and the like? If that's it, it's a pretty cool thing to add to that mechanic.

MyLustWish

Aug 29, 2019
Oh, good. That's interesting, I hadn't even thought of things to speed it up in game. I'm assuming you mean something like what, protein shakes and the like? If that's it, it's a pretty cool thing to add to that mechanic.
Yes, exaclty that! We already have plans to do it but it'll take a while to balance everything.

MyLustWish

Aug 29, 2019
Cool changes to the UI, it's looking better in my opinion. Buuut, this version is quite buggy, I know you guys had to delay the release so I'm assuming you might've rushed it but I can't let it go unsaid.
Thank you! Yes, unforunately that's what ended up happening, there's a fine line between frequent updates and quality, we usually do a pretty good job but this time there was a lot to change and not enough time. But we can guarantee the hotfix has taken care of most issues :)

TLOU

Jul 7, 2018
Thank you! Yes, unforunately that's what ended up happening, there's a fine line between frequent updates and quality, we usually do a pretty good job but this time there was a lot to change and not enough time. But we can guarantee the hotfix has taken care of most issues :)
Yeah, the hotfix was needed but it did the job! Thanks for listening to feedback, you took care of all the bugs I had noticed.

George Harris

Jul 8, 2018
Gotta say, I'm loving the growing wardrobe for Ashley, the new outfits are super nice and pretty hot! Might I suggest a little more mesh?

MyLustWish

Aug 29, 2019
Gotta say, I'm loving the growing wardrobe for Ashley, the new outfits are super nice and pretty hot! Might I suggest a little more mesh?
You may suggest all your heart desires! Our artist is working on all kinds of sexy new clothes for Ashley, might even take you by surprise!

TLOU

Jul 7, 2018
Not to be that person, but it's been 2 months since last release. Do you guys have any info on when we could expect an update?

MyLustWish

Aug 29, 2019
Not to be that person, but it's been 2 months since last release. Do you guys have any info on when we could expect an update?
No worries, we know it's taking a little longer than usual. We have an estimated date, if everything goes well and we can iron out all the major bugs, December 11th.

TLOU

Jul 7, 2018
No worries, we know it's taking a little longer than usual. We have an estimated date, if everything goes well and we can iron out all the major bugs, December 11th.
I know you guys were like, changing the quest system (right?), so I understand why it's taking a while.
Anyway, hope all goes well then!

MyLustWish

Aug 29, 2019
I know you guys were like, changing the quest system (right?), so I understand why it's taking a while.
Anyway, hope all goes well then!
Yeah exactly! Our old system was really rough, we need to straighten it out so we can start making much more progress.

George Harris

Jul 8, 2018
Are there any plans concerning the surrounding town? What kind of buildings or shops can we expect? I've been curious about this :iiam:

MyLustWish

Aug 29, 2019
Are there any plans concerning the surrounding town? What kind of buildings or shops can we expect? I've been curious about this :iiam:
LOL. Yeah, we have a lot of plans for the town and right now, a beauty salon, fast food joint and a pawnshop are higher priority on the list, but there's tons more stuff we've been thinking about. We want the game to be expansive.

George Harris

Jul 8, 2018
LOL. Yeah, we have a lot of plans for the town and right now, a beauty salon, fast food joint and a pawnshop are higher priority on the list, but there's tons more stuff we've been thinking about. We want the game to be expansive.
Once that gets rolling it's totally going to feel like that. The campus is a pretty big space already, once the town is more developed we're probably going to need a scooter to move around lol.

MyLustWish

Aug 29, 2019
Once that gets rolling it's totally going to feel like that. The campus is a pretty big space already, once the town is more developed we're probably going to need a scooter to move around lol.
Hahaha, either that or fast travel if we can actually get the area to be as big as what we have in mind.

TLOU

Jul 7, 2018
Umm, was there a delay? Wasn't it supposed to come out last weekend?

MyLustWish

Aug 29, 2019
Umm, was there a delay? Wasn't it supposed to come out last weekend?
Yeah, that was the plan, but unfortunately, we had to postpone it because of some back-end issues that would've severely affected the build. We wanted to avoid putting out a bugg-fest build just for the sake of keeping up with the schedule. It's going to take us a little more time than we'd hoped, though we're already making good progress on it.