[Unreal Engine] [Patreon] My Lust Wish - 3D Adult Sex Game (Trailer)

MyLustWish

Aug 29, 2019
Maybe there could be more interactions between them during the session? He gets her to slowly reveal more and more while she is on the stage, but it seems that she just does it. It'd be more interesting if there was true motive between their intereactions, could be the promise of money or manipulation (him actually being smart and saying the right things). Maybe he has blackmail material or maybe he's a dominating type and she is a submissive. I'd be content with anything to be honest, the primary thing, I think, is that the event is made more interesting.
Now that we've been reworking a lot of the mechanics and added new functionality, we have can also return to this quest and hopefully fix it once and for all. We might split up some of the poses to do other types of photoshoots in the future, but this remains to be seen.

We're making it so you can choose the pose based on your exhibitionism, you'll be able to pose more than once per session, and Teddie will try to get you to strip based on your relationship. We're also going to see if we can make it so that the "sexiness" of the clothes you wear gives you some bonus money, and if you keep wearing the same stuff you'll receive less money from subsequent sessions.

George Harris

Jul 8, 2018
I like how Ashley's ponytail/pigtails wave in the wind! All the long hairstyles are static though, will that be animated too at some point, or is doing that too time consuming?

MyLustWish

Aug 29, 2019
I like how Ashley's ponytail/pigtails wave in the wind! All the long hairstyles are static though, will that be animated too at some point, or is doing that too time consuming?
We'll eventually make all the hairstyles dynamic! Or at least the hairstyles that make sense to be dynamic haha

George Harris

Jul 8, 2018
We'll eventually make all the hairstyles dynamic! Or at least the hairstyles that make sense to be dynamic haha
I hope it's not terribly difficult, I'd be happy to just have nice long hair in the game, but the prospect of dynamic hair makes me even more excited!

MyLustWish

Aug 29, 2019
I hope it's not terribly difficult, I'd be happy to just have nice long hair in the game, but the prospect of dynamic hair makes me even more excited!
Well to be honest it's kind of a pain in the ass haha, but we have to at least try. Worst case scenario is that the hair won't be fully dynamic, but just mostly dynamic. We'll try our best and see.

TLOU

Jul 7, 2018
I was wondering about some things regarding the privacy aspect, are little details going to be important? Like closing the doors when you change your clothes and so on. If when you strip for Teddy's photo shoot and you don't close the door he might take a few pictures of you, when you get ready he cancels the photo shoot and after it's happened a couple of times some nude photos might be exposed to the schoolmates or something along those lines.

MyLustWish

Aug 29, 2019
I was wondering about some things regarding the privacy aspect, are little details going to be important? Like closing the doors when you change your clothes and so on. If when you strip for Teddy's photo shoot and you don't close the door he might take a few pictures of you, when you get ready he cancels the photo shoot and after it's happened a couple of times some nude photos might be exposed to the schoolmates or something along those lines.
They are though! Unfortunately privacy areas are currently broken in 0.6, in previous builds you could only masturbate in your room with the door closed, unless your lust was high enough. Same with changing clothes/walking around naked.

TLOU

Jul 7, 2018
They are though! Unfortunately privacy areas are currently broken in 0.6, in previous builds you could only masturbate in your room with the door closed, unless your lust was high enough. Same with changing clothes/walking around naked.
That's not what I meant, my bad, I think I didn't explain right. I know how it used to work, what I was wondering was if your exhibitionism is high enough and you do something inappropriate in a public space, will that have any consequences? I can imagine that you can bewitch or seduce others while playing in succubus form and in that case it wouldn't matter much, but in human form those things might make others change their minds about you. It might make them dislike you or maybe they could use those instances as blackmail, something more along those lines.

MyLustWish

Aug 29, 2019
That's not what I meant, my bad, I think I didn't explain right. I know how it used to work, what I was wondering was if your exhibitionism is high enough and you do something inappropriate in a public space, will that have any consequences? I can imagine that you can bewitch or seduce others while playing in succubus form and in that case it wouldn't matter much, but in human form those things might make others change their minds about you. It might make them dislike you or maybe they could use those instances as blackmail, something more along those lines.
Ah, understood! Yes, there will eventually be consequences for running around naked, as well as different reactions from NPCs when it comes to what Ashley is wearing (or not wearing ;))

TLOU

Jul 7, 2018
Amazing job putting in the group scenes, keep going like this and this game will be top tier!!

MyLustWish

Aug 29, 2019
Amazing job putting in the group scenes, keep going like this and this game will be top tier!!
Thank you! We're still in a testing phase with that, we're hoping to refine it/add more to it still.

TLOU

Jul 7, 2018
Thank you! We're still in a testing phase with that, we're hoping to refine it/add more to it still.
Great, I really hope we can get some orgy scenes or maybe gangbangs with Ashley as the focus, that'd be mega hot.

MyLustWish

Aug 29, 2019
Great, I really hope we can get some orgy scenes or maybe gangbangs with Ashley as the focus, that'd be mega hot.
We'll definitely test out some more groups sex mechanics! We'd like to be able to provide all of that but it'll come down to how complex it'd really be to implement all that, but we'll try for sure.

George Harris

Jul 8, 2018
There's a lunar cycle already in the game, right? Would Ashley grow lust/arousal faster during full moon? I personally am always more horny during a full moon lol!

MyLustWish

Aug 29, 2019
There's a lunar cycle already in the game, right? Would Ashley grow lust/arousal faster during full moon? I personally am always more horny during a full moon lol!
We're still looking into it. The system we're trying to make is pretty complicated.

MyLustWish

Aug 29, 2019
It's cool that you're working on it in any case! Maybe the first time she transforms into a succubus could be connected to a full moon?
Hm, that's a nice idea. Not sure how it'd work with our system, but I guess we could always go with some sort of 'event', at least for the first time, maybe as a cinematic or something.....

George Harris

Jul 8, 2018
The stamina meter, in my opinion doesn't recover fast enough, it feels very slow to move and it kinda feels like it's punishing the player for exploring.

MyLustWish

Aug 29, 2019
The stamina meter, in my opinion doesn't recover fast enough, it feels very slow to move and it kinda feels like it's punishing the player for exploring.
Stamina and stamina recovery are not supposed to be as slow as they are currently, but the game is in active development. In the future it will be faster, and you'll be able to eat or drink different things that will affect your stamina consumption and recovery. And eventually you will be able to increase Ashley's fitness so she doesn't get tired as easily.

Right now the only way to circumvent this is by using the cheat menu, but that's only available for higher tiers.

George Harris

Jul 8, 2018
Stamina and stamina recovery are not supposed to be as slow as they are currently, but the game is in active development. In the future it will be faster, and you'll be able to eat or drink different things that will affect your stamina consumption and recovery. And eventually you will be able to increase Ashley's fitness so she doesn't get tired as easily.

Right now the only way to circumvent this is by using the cheat menu, but that's only available for higher tiers.
Fair enough, I'm glad to know it'll be addressed in any case!