[Unreal Engine] [Patreon] My Lust Wish - 3D Adult Sex Game (Trailer)

MyLustWish

Aug 29, 2019
Glad it was actually only a couple weeks of delay, I'm already used to being told that and then never hearing from the devs again lol. I'm glad that's not the case with this game though, I'm really excited to see it as a final product, the potential it has is huge. Already downloading the new update.
We have every intention to finish this game, we started it out of passion, so we're genuinely giving it our all! Thanks for your kind words :). Hope you enjoy the update.

TLOU

Jul 7, 2018
We have every intention to finish this game, we started it out of passion, so we're genuinely giving it our all! Thanks for your kind words :). Hope you enjoy the update.
Yeah, your hard work is really paying off! I really enjoyed the update, the new cinematic scenes are definitely the way to go in my opinion (not a fan of QTEs). I'm excited to see what the future holds for this game.

MyLustWish

Aug 29, 2019
Yeah, your hard work is really paying off! I really enjoyed the update, the new cinematic scenes are definitely the way to go in my opinion (not a fan of QTEs). I'm excited to see what the future holds for this game.
Thanks, we like the cinematic scenes a lot as well, we're working on more of those :)

George Harris

Jul 8, 2018
The update was really good! New scenes are awesome, but when are the toys going to be available to use?

George Harris

Jul 8, 2018
Have you considered adding flashlights to the game? There's a period of time that it's really dark but the street lights haven't turned on yet. It's impossible to see, so I find myself just standing around waiting for the lights to come on.

savagesix

Nov 18, 2017
Have you considered adding flashlights to the game? There's a period of time that it's really dark but the street lights haven't turned on yet. It's impossible to see, so I find myself just standing around waiting for the lights to come on.
wouldn't it be smarter to just turn the street lights on before it gets that dark? That's... what happens in the real world.

MyLustWish

Aug 29, 2019
We're sorry about that, some other players had that problem as well, although when we play it it just looks realistically dark instead of pitch black. We're going to work on the lighting so it looks good for everyone.

George Harris

Jul 8, 2018
We're sorry about that, some other players had that problem as well, although when we play it it just looks realistically dark instead of pitch black. We're going to work on the lighting so it looks good for everyone.
Yeah lol, I guess just turning the lights on earlier could work... or maybe just making it so it's never so dark you cant' see. Anyway, thanks for the answer.

MyLustWish

Aug 29, 2019
Yeah lol, I guess just turning the lights on earlier could work... or maybe just making it so it's never so dark you cant' see. Anyway, thanks for the answer.
It definitely won't be a problem in the next build, that we can promise!

TLOU

Jul 7, 2018
Would be good if there was some way to know you've purchased something, like a sound or text. I keep buying more than 1 item because I don't realize I've already bought it

MyLustWish

Aug 29, 2019
Would be good if there was some way to know you've purchased something, like a sound or text. I keep buying more than 1 item because I don't realize I've already bought it
Yes, bit of an oversight on our part. that'll probably come in the next build.

TLOU

Jul 7, 2018
I have to say I really admire how much you take the feedback from the community into consideration. I can see you guys are really putting your all into this game. Nice work!

DarkSinfulMage

Nov 18, 2016
I like any game where you can work out and get swole. I would hope there's ways she can get even bigger if you want to unlock or pursue that.

Nice to see several improvements coming through in a month. I like games where I can explore, and I hope the game keeps getting the hard work to really fill it out.

MyLustWish

Aug 29, 2019
I have to say I really admire how much you take the feedback from the community into consideration. I can see you guys are really putting your all into this game. Nice work!
Thank you, such kind words! We really want to make a game people enjoy playing, so feedback is super important to us :)

MyLustWish

Aug 29, 2019
I like any game where you can work out and get swole. I would hope there's ways she can get even bigger if you want to unlock or pursue that.

Nice to see several improvements coming through in a month. I like games where I can explore, and I hope the game keeps getting the hard work to really fill it out.
Thank you so much! We plan on keeping up the hard work so we can deliver everything we've promised and more :)

George Harris

Jul 8, 2018
Fantastic update, truly! But I need a little help, how do I trigger Sveta's controler scene? I got the other 2 down, but can't get this one.

MyLustWish

Aug 29, 2019
Fantastic update, truly! But I need a little help, how do I trigger Sveta's controler scene? I got the other 2 down, but can't get this one.
Wait for night time in your room and you should listen moaning through the door, after that just get out and take a look ;)

TLOU

Jul 7, 2018
I'm really impressed that when ashley's arousal increases, her nipples get hard! Is squirting going to be a part of this?

MyLustWish

Aug 29, 2019
I'm really impressed that when ashley's arousal increases, her nipples get hard! Is squirting going to be a part of this?
Thanks for noticing! That's a good idea, we'll look into a possible mechanism for that.

Papa Lewd

Feb 13, 2021
Looks awesome, I'll definitely check it out!