Trapped in Equestria 3.0 {The REAL Rp}

Xatarias

Aug 27, 2015
From the warped space slips through something. It breaks through the Empyrean barrier, past every line written of physics, forgoes every understood concept. A silent roar tears into existence, severing time and place from their fates as it unfolds like a wound ripping itself open to reveal the gangrene lying underneath.

A moment later a form stumbles out into the deserted, widen open area surrounded on all sides by a copse of thick-leaved greenery but with even thicker undergrowths on the ground level. Its form is equine and right as it stumbles out the wound closes itself, snapping shut and vanishing in an instant leaving only heavy silence behind it.

Something has come into this world uninvited...

The traveler had seen the world unmade in moments. His past life was stripped away like old paint, swirled and mixed into torrent of sounds and sights that tore at his very consciousness. Somehow he knew that he had been removed from his previous existence. Here in this space between spaces, he was everywhere and nowhere at the same time.

Time seems fluid to the traveler, if time even was a concept in this place. He hears voices but immediately can't recall what was said. His sense of self is bleeding away in this place, but he doesn't have the means or the will to escape...

Suddenly he feels something. He clings to sensation, eager for any means to detach himself from this chaos. Slowly he can feel his consciousness burn back to life, old parts being gathered and new ones added to the mix. Just as he had been unmade, something or someone was putting him back together....

A glowing portal opens like the jaws of some great beast and the traveler is pulled through. His first sensation is pain...

"Owww~"

He stands and blinks, his new eyes straining to take in the scenery around him. He breaths deeply and grinds the ground beneath his hoofs as if to reassure himself of its existence. He was back, or rather somewhere new. Relieved to have escaped that strange other place, he takes a step forward and stumbles. Strange.. He snorts in frustration and takes a second step.

Like breaking in a new leather glove, he slowly becomes accustom to his body. As he slowly walks the perimeter of the clearing, he tries to find a rhythm with his new body. It gets easier with time, but he still has to think twice before moving. At least his hearing and sight seemed properly functioning... Curious, he dips his head down and licks a nearby rock. He winces. No problem with his taste-buds.

A little more confident, he starts to explore his surroundings. Time to find out where he was... Or better yet, who he was.

The hairs on the back of his equine neck stand up as some voiceless whisper puts a word in his head. Somehow, he knows it's his name.

"Rivet... My name is Rivet."

Last edited by a moderator:

Meds

Aug 27, 2015
"Maybe it's the love that flows with it that makes the nymphs go crazy! Or maybe I need to hokd back on my milk-improving abilities a bit or..." she continues to ramble about more and more things regarding her milk being a potential problem.

''Ssssh, dear, this is just a dream remember?' whispers the thin shadow that used to be a pallid white necromancer as he curls around his beloved like a warm cape curling also around N'm who responds by curling up into a cocoon-shaped nymph without losing her hold of her mommy's teats or her ability to squeak happily. 'This is just the dream of one of our many nymphs: in her dreams what she calls will go, so if she really likes your milk then there will be more of it than infinity has numbers and that will be that.' He reaches to tenderly stroke along his beloved's mammaries in a bid to make a point but does not expect Chroma's breasts to double in number and size, prompting him to blink in disbelief to the tune of a nymph's content feeding squeaks.

He even turns two heads to look at Benevolence in hopes of some wise words about this situation. With a single look he conveys that he himself has no idea....although he does have a faint smile since N'm looks about as happy as a nymph could. Even her small eyes have closed as she drinks in slow gulps as her wings buzz errantly as a show of contentment.

. "I love you so much." Amity sighs, her every part aching with happiness.

A trill rises from The Empress. It is a long string of notes woven from emotion highlighting the concealed joy of the imperial changeling which she now allows her entrapped pet to hear. With a small chime she wills the bowls away leaving the pooled goop underneath to be absorbed by her pet's costume. Under the silvery light surrounded by the thick darkness she marvels at the sheen of utter blackness that is her pet's costume cocooning the unicorn in an entirely new manner of what combines the best aspects of a latex costume, a goo cocoon, a mecha, a power armor and an Art Focus, yet her focus is on none of these so much as it is on her scepter which she drills into her pet, one slow and long movement either delving her deeper inside her pet moving her whole bulk or drawing out while scraping alone those internal walls to coat them thicker and filling her pet's insides at the same time. 

"Rivet... My name is Rivet."

The forest is green and teeming with life but the sounds have fallen quiet. The clearing is very large but Rivet can see clear paths leading away from it: one heads along a thin dirt trail that has been stomped on by many others before him and the second one is thin enough that it is barely visible through the thick grass. It is a bright afternoon outside and the sun is very high; judging by the thick snow amounts as well as the low temperature at minus ten degree Celsius it is very likely that it is Winter in the region, which begs the question of how the greenery manages to be so green.

ZinkShecoat

<cut to Jacky>
“That is the best way to look at the situation Mr. Saberhagen.” “You have already accepted the mindset that there will be some hard times to face.”
Jacky eagerly commends the now Diamond Dog world leader before he took another bite of his muffin. He quickly grabbed a napkin to wipe what crumbs scattered over his mouth.

After the alicorn prince feels he has wiped their face clean of any crumbs, he adds to his statement,
“Rarely do leaders dwell on both the good and the bad of the job.”

Knife shakes her head and closes her eye. "Mr. Saberhagen was my father." She sits back down, puffing her cigar. "The bad is a very important part of this. Life as you know it can be lost on a whim if you prep for a storm." The hound leans over and brushes a thumb across the prince's chin to wipe away a missed crumb. "Just look at Ponyville. So corrupt and vile, yet oblivious to it all. I won't let my people get like that." Jacknife flashes a quick, toothy grin and sits back up.

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
''Ssssh, dear, this is just a dream remember?' whispers the thin shadow that used to be a pallid white necromancer as he curls around his beloved like a warm cape curling also around N'm who responds by curling up into a cocoon-shaped nymph without losing her hold of her mommy's teats or her ability to squeak happily. 'This is just the dream of one of our many nymphs: in her dreams what she calls will go, so if she really likes your milk then there will be more of it than infinity has numbers and that will be that.' He reaches to tenderly stroke along his beloved's mammaries in a bid to make a point but does not expect Chroma's breasts to double in number and size, prompting him to blink in disbelief to the tune of a nymph's content feeding squeaks.

He even turns two heads to look at Benevolence in hopes of some wise words about this situation. With a single look he conveys that he himself has no idea....although he does have a faint smile since N'm looks about as happy as a nymph could. Even her small eyes have closed as she drinks in slow gulps as her wings buzz errantly as a show of contentment.

"The child appears to be quite fond of their mother, this is truly a touching thing for Benevolence to behold." The Yellow Queen notes in a very sentimental tone. "It also makes Benevolence wonder what her own young dream of."

A trill rises from The Empress. It is a long string of notes woven from emotion highlighting the concealed joy of the imperial changeling which she now allows her entrapped pet to hear. With a small chime she wills the bowls away leaving the pooled goop underneath to be absorbed by her pet's costume. Under the silvery light surrounded by the thick darkness she marvels at the sheen of utter blackness that is her pet's costume cocooning the unicorn in an entirely new manner of what combines the best aspects of a latex costume, a goo cocoon, a mecha, a power armor and an Art Focus, yet her focus is on none of these so much as it is on her scepter which she drills into her pet, one slow and long movement either delving her deeper inside her pet moving her whole bulk or drawing out while scraping alone those internal walls to coat them thicker and filling her pet's insides at the same time. 

As the Goop settles onto her Amity can instantly tell something very drastic has occurred to her. A feeling like her Succubus transformation is hovering over her, but but the Princess is certain that is not the case. She can feel she has not grown tiny bat wings, nor ram's horns on the sides of her temples. In fact a momentary brush of a latex paw over her forehead finds that her Unicorn horn is missing as well, leaving instead a feeling like a vibrating horn ring that floods Amity's mind with teasing tingles if she attempts to use Magic.

That brush of a paw also finds floppy latex puppy ears also present, though she can still hear perfectly fine, and her mane still jutting out through an opening in the latex coating. And indeed her hooves are coated in the sticky, darker that black latex, forming into cute, stylized puppy paws tipped with 4 rounded claws colored in the same shade as the Royal Goop filling the Latex Pet's belly as she speaks. 

Feeling a twinge in her loins, Amity strains against her wobbly noodle muscles to peer back at her underside, only to feel her latex coated face flush as she gets a view. Jutting out of her shiny, sleek, and impossibly dark sheath above her tightly confined gonads, is a Royal Purple canine spire complete with a thick knot that looks like it would be impossible to dislodge once wedged in. As if the feeling of her Owner filling her up with thick seed, slowly grinding in and out weren't enough the latex clings and tugs at Amity's sensitive cockflesh causing the Unicorn to feel the beginning tinge of an orgasm whenever her Owner moves her shaft. However if the Unicorn attempts to relax and let the climax take over the latex subtly tightens both preventing her release and slathering her puppy-shaft with sticky pleasure enough to make her back leg twitch. 

And all the while she feels herself filling more and more with her Owner's precious Goop, the feeling of it clinging to her walls and pushing out slowly as it flows into her depths, making the latex puppy feel so warm and full inside. Amity shudders at the welling, capped in pleasure as well as the sight of herself in this fullbody latex puppy costume.

"Oh thank you my Owner~" Amity moans in rapture. "This is everything your Pet has dreamed of for so long~ Oh thank you~ Thank you~ Oh my Empress~" As Amity rests her cheek on a front paw, feeling and hearing the material stick to itself rewardingly, she stares idly at the glistening blue heart on her collar, the colors of Luna's mane. Amity is very glad the latex suit left it and the anklets uncovered, they really match the new look after all.

Torzar

Aug 26, 2015

"Oh, I totally forgot." Chroma laughs, but soon is startled by the sudden massive increase in boob-flesh on her body.

Since it happened right as her beloved necromancer carressed them, she looks at him with a devious smile.

'Are you implying that you'd like my boobs to be bigger and more numerous?' she asks him via a direct connection, 'Maybe I should shrink you down to a miniscule size then, while making myself a behemoth of milky goodness then, so you have a whole world of softness and milk to explore... well, in this dream, I suppose I already am a behemoth of milky goodness.'

She reaches out to the drinking nymph curled around her mammaries and pets her.

"She's just so adorable, but she also has clear cut intentions and preferences, I think. Being surrounded by her parents and eating cookies while also drinking milk." she giggles into her other hoof.

In a house in Spearrow, a small griffon named Kiro has finished packing his stuff to go out into the world, hoping that there are better places out there than Griffonia. He looks like mixup between a crow and a tiger with dark grey instead of orange fur. Around his eyes, his plumage is white, making his eyes seem bigger and in turn make him seem more adorable than he wants to be.

"Do you have everything you need?" his mother Nephala, a beautiful white and grey tiger griffon asks him, "You can take more food along if you want to."

"Thanks, mom, but I don't want to take too much with me. I still need to be able to fly, you know?" the small griffon responds, rolling his eyes.

From the living room, he can hear the familiar sound of wheels rolling across the wooden floor.

"So you're actually going through with it." the ever grumpy voice of his father Razok asks Kiro, "Don't dare to return with your tail between your legs."

"I won't." Kiro replies plainly, "I intend to find a new home outside of Griffonia."

His father answers with a grunt and then nods.

"Good luck with that." he then says sarcastically, obviously not having much confidence in Kiro's ability to accomplish that.

"Maybe you'll even find a little lovebird for yourself out there." his mother snickers, "I think that most of the one's leaving Griffonia are mostly the ones who are tired of the constant fighting here."

"Yeah right, of course I will..." Kiro responds sarcastically this time, "As if."

Nephala sighs and then hugs her son. "Well, be careful out there, okay?"

"Will be, don't worry." he answers, hugging her back, "I gotta go now or else I'll miss Akasha. She doesn't have too much time to say bye."

"Of course, Kiro. Remember to visit us sometime, okay?" she then says and smiles at him, waving him off.

He smiles and waves back before he flies off to meet his sister at the gate. Just before he arrives there, he's tackled and then finds himself pinned to the ground in a hug by his sister Akasha who is smiling down at him.

Her plumage is white and her fur pitch black, also being easily over twice his size, which made keeping him stuck in the hug quite easy for her.

"Well look at this! Isn't this my little brother all ready to go on his adventure?" she asks mockingly, "Came over to say goodbye?"

"Sure did, sis. Was expecting to see you at the gate though, as you said." he remarks.

"Oh yeah, but sitting there was boring, so I flew around to pass time and happened to see you as I dove down." she snickers with a wide grin on her face, "And what better way to tackle the matter than by tackling you?"

"Guess so." he agrees, laughing, "Wouldn't have expected it any other way from you if I think about it."

"Oh, are you implying that I'm predictable?" she inquires amusedly.

"Well, for your little brother you are." he responds, laughing.

She then smirks and gives him a little kiss on his cheek, leaving him quite surprised.

"Be careful out there. Can't come to your rescue if you get in trouble." she tells him in a gentle voice that he's not heard from her before, leaving him to look at her, dumbfounded by her, "Hey, what's that look supposed to mean? I'm just a little worried is all."

Kiro shakes his head and then laughingly tells her: "Guess you can still surprise me after all."

"Lieutenant Blackfeather!" they hear a guard whos flying towards them yell, "We need your help at the market place! Those damn rebellious troublemakers are at it again!"

"Of course! Just when I wanted to say bye to my brother!" she curses angrily.

Sighing, she gets up and says, clearly trying to stay calm: "Sorry, I've got to go. Have fun on your journey! Bye!"

"Bye!" Kiro just manages to say before they dash off.

He sighs. He had wanted to spend more than a quick moment with her before he leaves, but she can't ignore her duties either. A little saddened by this, Kiro takes off, flying towards Equestria, the land of the ponies.

Xatarias

Aug 27, 2015
The forest is green and teeming with life but the sounds have fallen quiet. The clearing is very large but Rivet can see clear paths leading away from it: one heads along a thin dirt trail that has been stomped on by many others before him and the second one is thin enough that it is barely visible through the thick grass. It is a bright afternoon outside and the sun is very high; judging by the thick snow amounts as well as the low temperature at minus ten degree Celsius it is very likely that it is Winter in the region, which begs the question of how the greenery manages to be so green.

Rivet frowns at the bizarre mashup of scenery. How could it be possible for all these plants to survive at such cold temperatures? Maybe the seasons were more erratic here... Wherever here was. He clops over to the more well-traveled path and begins making his way along it, lost in thought.

Rivet finds himself in a perplexing state of conscious. He can put names to the objects surrounding him, but has no particular memory of them. How was that even possible? How could he know that an oak tree shouldn't still have its leaves during winter, but have no recollection of seeing one before this moment? While he clearly remembers being remade before exiting the portal, at least some portion of his previous self still remained. Knowledge without memory. He finds the situation both frustrating and intriguing.

The quizzical earth pony shakes his head. Dwelling on his past self wouldn't accomplish anything. His memories would either return, or they wouldn't. If there was some means to trigger cognitive recall, Rivet wasn't aware of it. Besides, he wasn't even sure if he wanted that. Maybe there was a good reason for his induced amnesia...

"Enough of this nonsense. Time to figure out where we are." He mutters to himself.

Rivet looks around for any significant landmarks or signs of civilization. If possible, he'll climb up somewhere higher to survey the surrounding land and consider his plan of action.

Meds

Aug 27, 2015
 The hound leans over and brushes a thumb across the prince's chin to wipe away a missed crumb. "Just look at Ponyville. So corrupt and vile, yet oblivious to it all. I won't let my people get like that." Jacknife flashes a quick, toothy grin and sits back up.

Loaranna has been seated and looking content with her breakfast but seeing Knife wiping some crumbs from Jacky's jaw makes her break into a smile the likes of which only warm, fuzzy feelings can bring out while warming her hear in her chest. It takes her outright effort not to awww at the adorable scene the two are making so she focuses her attention on another thing lest the two notice her slip-up. 'Jacky, dear: do get a plate for the crumbs before you spill them on your seat or lap. We wouldn't want to make any unneeded messes would we?'

"Oh thank you my Owner~" Amity moans in rapture. "This is everything your Pet has dreamed of for so long~ Oh thank you~ Thank you~ Oh my Empress~" As Amity rests her cheek on a front paw, feeling and hearing the material stick to itself rewardingly, she stares idly at the glistening blue heart on her collar, the colors of Luna's mane. Amity is very glad the latex suit left it and the anklets uncovered, they really match the new look after all.

"On your back, pet," purrs the imperial ruler right as she finally hilts inside her pet letting her scepter's multitude of jagged details unfold in a manner similar to a flower, thousands and thousands more of small details prickling all over those now-gooped walls as the large crown tip releases a wall of solid Imperial Goop deep inside her pet willing it to slowly crawl deeper to fill Amity's insides while all the jagged edges emit that same thick substance all around them like a reversed maelstrom that keep forcing that goop deeper and in thicker rivulets still, all the while keeping an unyielding hold of the unicorn's insides. "Your Empress wishes to inspect her work."

"She's just so adorable, but she also has clear cut intentions and preferences, I think. Being surrounded by her parents and eating cookies while also drinking milk." she giggles into her other hoof.

"Ehh-bw-wo-ehh," he articulates with a great deal of confusion in his voice but does not look away from the nymph now curling around a literal mountain range of breasts all of which are like fountains of milk. 'I did not intend that to happen but I am not complaining. Yes, beloved, I do love your breasts and yes, I am almost fanatical about how amazing they are but most certainly this little nymph of ours is a very happy squeaker in her dreams, especially since she knows we dropped in just to see her. Oh and yes, I do think a galaxy-sized you would only be a very good thing especially since the dreamer of this dream would love nothing more,.' He nibbles and kisses along Chroma's ears as he speaks, sneaking more than several nibbles along her mane as well as he enjoys the elemental scents therein, but also lets his shadow's strands hug her form in general just to enjoy their closeness as they watch they nymph's antics.

"Enough of this nonsense. Time to figure out where we are." He mutters to himself.

Rivet looks around for any significant landmarks or signs of civilization. If possible, he'll climb up somewhere higher to survey the surrounding land and consider his plan of action.

A short exploration reveals that the paths differ in their headings.

The thinner of the two dirt paths continues straight like a bullet line but it  about sixty meters forward there stands a very large sign post right in the middle of it thus forcing whoever is on the path to read it before they go past it as the sign is far too large and wide not to pay attention to as bypassing it would require that someone go past it by the thick growths which do not seem to leave too much room to wiggle past the sign. This far away the writing is too unclear to recognize but it seems like a familiar form of typing that Rivet's brain is able to understand.

The wider path is trod upon by several travelers causing it to be much more rough in texture as well as terrain and there are even clumps of frozen moss betwixt each other on that trail; it snakes along unevenly but leads in opposite direction that the other does. The way is far more obstructed by the greenery but through it on the eye level Rivet can see that in this direction there stands a very large mountain made of dark grey stone. Although the distance is long the mountain would present an excellent landmark and a scouting point.

Torzar

Aug 26, 2015
"Ehh-bw-wo-ehh," he articulates with a great deal of confusion in his voice but does not look away from the nymph now curling around a literal mountain range of breasts all of which are like fountains of milk. 'I did not intend that to happen but I am not complaining. Yes, beloved, I do love your breasts and yes, I am almost fanatical about how amazing they are but most certainly this little nymph of ours is a very happy squeaker in her dreams, especially since she knows we dropped in just to see her. Oh and yes, I do think a galaxy-sized you would only be a very good thing especially since the dreamer of this dream would love nothing more,.' He nibbles and kisses along Chroma's ears as he speaks, sneaking more than several nibbles along her mane as well as he enjoys the elemental scents therein, but also lets his shadow's strands hug her form in general just to enjoy their closeness as they watch they nymph's antics.

Chroma can't help but laugh when Bones looks a little confused by her question.

"Well, if I was really the size of a galaxy, you can count on there being a milky way, that's for sure." Chroma jokes amusedly, "But I think too big would be impractical."

She pets the little nymph who is still drinking milk endlessly as if there was a black hole on her belly.

"Well, she knows we're here, but it also seems like she is actually aware that this is just a dream." Chroma notices, nuzzling into the necromancer's neck, "But since this is just a dream, maybe we should go a little nuts as well. Nothing is impossible within a dream since no rules physics apply here if you don't want them to."

Into his mind, she whispers: 'And I also think we could have some private fun in a dream sometime. Seems like a lot of fun!'

Meds

Aug 27, 2015
Into his mind, she whispers: 'And I also think we could have some private fun in a dream sometime. Seems like a lot of fun!'

'Very yes on that dream offer and bonus yes because very good reasons,'' whispers he in turn back into her mind highly aware that something in his darkness is stirring close to his beloved's hind area but determined not to press the point, pun entirely intended, as he is far too content enjoying neck nuzzles right this moment... also noting that their nymph joined them for nuzzles, literally in their faces squeaking with an insistent tone that conveys a high demand for nuzzles, followed by a very content burp rich with milky scents.

He then proceeds to use his several heads to nuzzle both of the precious things in his reach while his front limbs maintain a grip on Chroma for the sole reason of holding her; her fur feels like solid joy to his shadowy state.

Torzar

Aug 26, 2015
'Very yes on that dream offer and bonus yes because very good reasons,'' whispers he in turn back into her mind highly aware that something in his darkness is stirring close to his beloved's hind area but determined not to press the point, pun entirely intended, as he is far too content enjoying neck nuzzles right this moment... also noting that their nymph joined them for nuzzles, literally in their faces squeaking with an insistent tone that conveys a high demand for nuzzles, followed by a very content burp rich with milky scents.

He then proceeds to use his several heads to nuzzle both of the precious things in his reach while his front limbs maintain a grip on Chroma for the sole reason of holding her; her fur feels like solid joy to his shadowy state.

Chroma snickers and splits into her elemental forms, hugging and nuzzling the nymph and the necromancer from all around.

"Hope this is enough nuzzling and cuddling for our little N'm." she remarks in a sevenfold voice that makes her sound almost alien, but still familiar.

"Huh, talking seven times at once makes me sound funny, especially when all of me have slightly different voices." she snickers.

She also makes her body feel more malleable than a marshmallow and her fur softer than the softest blanket, allowing herself to mold around the nymph and a lot of the shadowy necromancer as well.

Meds

Aug 27, 2015
She also makes her body feel more malleable than a marshmallow and her fur softer than the softest blanket, allowing herself to mold around the nymph and a lot of the shadowy necromancer as well.

'I have no regrets about my size or numbers,' offers the shadow that is him as it curls around re-defining space as it cocoons everything in its range in a half-circle of cuddling. It even boops the elemental noses in its reach before offering them several gentle kisses alongside nuzzles and kisses on those very cute ears. N'm on the other hoof he covers in tangible hugs to go with the ones her mommy if affording to their little nymph, which brings a very happy set of squeaks from the little dreamer who closes her eyes and wriggles in place approaching a singularity of joyed state - so much so that the entire dream is tangibly happy based on her mental state alone.

Outside the dream the dreaming nymph positively radiates happy mental state, all but glowing a faint hue. 

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
"On your back, pet," purrs the imperial ruler right as she finally hilts inside her pet letting her scepter's multitude of jagged details unfold in a manner similar to a flower, thousands and thousands more of small details prickling all over those now-gooped walls as the large crown tip releases a wall of solid Imperial Goop deep inside her pet willing it to slowly crawl deeper to fill Amity's insides while all the jagged edges emit that same thick substance all around them like a reversed maelstrom that keep forcing that goop deeper and in thicker rivulets still, all the while keeping an unyielding hold of the unicorn's insides. "Your Empress wishes to inspect her work."

"Ye-Yes my Owner~" Amity pants, doing her best to obey her beloved Empress. Owing to what seems like unnatural strength and flexibility afforded to her by her latex bodysuit, be it as skin-tight and sleek as one would expect from a bondage suit. 

Bracing herself and slowly turning, the latex Pet shudders as she feels the petals drag over her trembling walls, which continue to flex and contract in an effort to milk still more Goop out of the Empress. Many times her legs nearly fall out from under her as an edge finds a particularly sensitive spot, causing her to let out a helpless moan as she feels her purple latex puppy shaft tighten to hold in yet another orgasm. Eventually however the captive puppy is able to successfully roll onto her back, twitching and panting heavily as she looks up at the towering Empress and feels herself growing heavier and heavier with precious Royal Goop. 

Torzar

Aug 26, 2015
'I have no regrets about my size or numbers,' offers the shadow that is him as it curls around re-defining space as it cocoons everything in its range in a half-circle of cuddling. It even boops the elemental noses in its reach before offering them several gentle kisses alongside nuzzles and kisses on those very cute ears. N'm on the other hoof he covers in tangible hugs to go with the ones her mommy if affording to their little nymph, which brings a very happy set of squeaks from the little dreamer who closes her eyes and wriggles in place approaching a singularity of joyed state - so much so that the entire dream is tangibly happy based on her mental state alone.

Outside the dream the dreaming nymph positively radiates happy mental state, all but glowing a faint hue. 

"Seems like our little one is enjoying herself quite a bit." the elemental mistress remarks with a pleasant smile on her face.

"I just hope that she doesn't go into somekind of euphoria rush that makes her lose control of her happy feelings and with that the control over this dream." she thinks out loud, "No way to know what she would turn this dream into if that were to happen."

The seven mares surround ths nymph from all sides and nuzzle her before they all look up at the necromancer cuddling them, a happy smile on all seven faces, eight if you count the little nymph.

Kiro has been flying towards the Griffonia-Equestrian border for quite some time now, only having stopped once to eat something.

He's having a lot of fun flying, loving the feeling of the cold wind blowing through his plumage and fur.

Knowing that his journey, he is aware that he needs to conserve energy and always seeks out thermic winds to carry him upwards so he can pass over the mountains easily. If it wasn't for that, he'd probably see how fast he can go if he tests his limits and train his maneuvering and agility in the air.

He takes his map out and looks around, trying to determine where exactly he is now by using the mountains and the Griffonian towns and villages around him as landmarks for this.

It seems like he's managed to come decently far by now, but still has a way to go before he reaches the border. Checking his compass to determine the direction to a mountain cloud base he wants to stop by in on his way to the land of ths ponies.

Meds

Aug 27, 2015
The seven mares surround ths nymph from all sides and nuzzle her before they all look up at the necromancer cuddling them, a happy smile on all seven faces, eight if you count the little nymph.

Shadows do not smile - so the necromancer makes an exception when he smiles so widely he fits planets in that scale, which is further grown by the sounds of a happy nymph who squeak-squeak-squeaks very rapidly in the midst of her mommies flailing her tiny hooves only a little before settling it, too happy to do more in the midst of her mommies and daddy.

Torzar

Aug 26, 2015
The seven mares all move their heads to the necromancer and kiss him in the best spot they can reach for that purpose.

The mares the all look at the nymph and nuzzle her silly, inquiring if she feels like doing anything other than snuggling with her silly parents. Maybe she wants to build her own milky way galaxy where every sun is a cake and every planet is a cookie, all for Queen N'm to conquer.

Meds

Aug 27, 2015
The seven mares all move their heads to the necromancer and kiss him in the best spot they can reach for that purpose.

The mares the all look at the nymph and nuzzle her silly, inquiring if she feels like doing anything other than snuggling with her silly parents. Maybe she wants to build her own milky way galaxy where every sun is a cake and every planet is a cookie, all for Queen N'm to conquer.

The shadow quietly rumbles in contentment at all eight cuddlees in its hold while nuzzling each of their each with his own, having grown an extra just to kiss N'm's nose. 

N'm on the other hand has no idea what the dream-mommies are asking her, being too delirious from happiness of all this cuddling, and only nuzzles the closest mommies before squeaking contently. It seems that this much cuddling is causing an overload of happiness in the dreamer's mind.

Eventually however the captive puppy is able to successfully roll onto her back, twitching and panting heavily as she looks up at the towering Empress and feels herself growing heavier and heavier with precious Royal Goop. 

Empress Segment – the empress of Nostria, a devoted spouse to her imperial wives Luna and Celestia, the ruler of two united empires, magister of proportions known to few and understood by fewer, conqueror of more universes and timelines she cares to recall, ruler over entire stars and planets, uncontested ruler of civilizations spread into stars, the highest authority of The Divine Inquisition known on this planet and someone whom both evils and goods know to fear – looms over her pet like the star does over her empire, both terrible in its power and worshipped for all that might.

Her dark purple eyes blaze with internal fire as she shifts her immense bulk letting all the armored plates fall amid each other folding, folding and folding as her mass lowers and spikes retract, letting herself drink in the details of her captivated pet’s newly created suit of power that she dreamed up.

The first detail the empress considers is the head piece. Segment made that entire head a focus of latex goop and poured effort into making sure that the head Amity now wears is a simplistic puppy-like rendition of what a dog might look like before her mind gave it shape, definition and color, sculpting all that latex to drink in all light save for those eyes so deep in color but bright with light that the shine makes the puppy- like nature all too evident and the first impression of a puppy all the more evident in spite of the sinister dark material. Even the nose looks like a silly button all but yearning for a kiss while the mouth is a similarly fashioned piece that invites the onlooker to play with the puppy – but Segment knows fully well that mouth would happily open up wider than imaginable to take in an imperial scepter at her mental order. It comes with more detailed monitoring systems than any animes could fashion together, all of which the empress draws live feed on to ensure her pet’s health and safety.

One particular fact the empress is proud of, to the point that her imperial rod undulates in a long wave that rushes out more goop inside her pet while the shards of her scepter draw a small rune on the folds around them as a reward to her pet, is the fact that the suit itself is something that could take on an army of mechas and emerge as pristine as it is now in its most natural of states hilted on her imperial control rod. The helmet in particular is a great help in that since even now Segment is perfectly aware of every single thought in her pet’s brain case and enjoys feeling all those emotions frothing in it, and to make a pojnt she smirks at her puppy with a deep purr resonating throughout her thorax. "Good puppy pet. Good pet. My precious latex puppy."

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
Empress Segment – the empress of Nostria, a devoted spouse to her imperial wives Luna and Celestia, the ruler of two united empires, magister of proportions known to few and understood by fewer, conqueror of more universes and timelines she cares to recall, ruler over entire stars and planets, uncontested ruler of civilizations spread into stars, the highest authority of The Divine Inquisition known on this planet and someone whom both evils and goods know to fear – looms over her pet like the star does over her empire, both terrible in its power and worshipped for all that might.

Her dark purple eyes blaze with internal fire as she shifts her immense bulk letting all the armored plates fall amid each other folding, folding and folding as her mass lowers and spikes retract, letting herself drink in the details of her captivated pet’s newly created suit of power that she dreamed up.

The first detail the empress considers is the head piece. Segment made that entire head a focus of latex goop and poured effort into making sure that the head Amity now wears is a simplistic puppy-like rendition of what a dog might look like before her mind gave it shape, definition and color, sculpting all that latex to drink in all light save for those eyes so deep in color but bright with light that the shine makes the puppy- like nature all too evident and the first impression of a puppy all the more evident in spite of the sinister dark material. Even the nose looks like a silly button all but yearning for a kiss while the mouth is a similarly fashioned piece that invites the onlooker to play with the puppy – but Segment knows fully well that mouth would happily open up wider than imaginable to take in an imperial scepter at her mental order. It comes with more detailed monitoring systems than any animes could fashion together, all of which the empress draws live feed on to ensure her pet’s health and safety.

One particular fact the empress is proud of, to the point that her imperial rod undulates in a long wave that rushes out more goop inside her pet while the shards of her scepter draw a small rune on the folds around them as a reward to her pet, is the fact that the suit itself is something that could take on an army of mechas and emerge as pristine as it is now in its most natural of states hilted on her imperial control rod. The helmet in particular is a great help in that since even now Segment is perfectly aware of every single thought in her pet’s brain case and enjoys feeling all those emotions frothing in it, and to make a pojnt she smirks at her puppy with a deep purr resonating throughout her thorax. "Good puppy pet. Good pet. My precious latex puppy."

Amity coos as sighs in deep contentment. Without even thinking of her role she begins to wag her tail at being praised for being such a good and treasured Pet. Feeling another pulse of Goop shoot into her, the latex puppy lets out a girlish moan, her eyes slowly closing as she savors the sensation of being filled even further by her Owner. Even her pleased breathing causes the latex to rub her body in teasing stickiness, causing the latex Pet to wiggle in place meekly as she accepts another thick  filling. The drawing on her walls teases out another orgasm that is immediately held in by her latex sheath, which leads to more pleasured wiggles and submissive moans from Amity.

Torzar

Aug 26, 2015
The shadow quietly rumbles in contentment at all eight cuddlees in its hold while nuzzling each of their each with his own, having grown an extra just to kiss N'm's nose. 

N'm on the other hand has no idea what the dream-mommies are asking her, being too delirious from happiness of all this cuddling, and only nuzzles the closest mommies before squeaking contently. It seems that this much cuddling is causing an overload of happiness in the dreamer's mind.

"Well, one might think that we're overdosing out poor little nymph on endorphins, considering how she seems to have lost her perception of anything beyond the nice feeling." the elemental mare muses, "Well, I suppose I'll just do something myself then."

Around all of them, a massive swimming pool appears and she starts filling it with milk... or so one would think, considering she fills it from her teats, but the liquids all have different colours and none of them seem to actually mix with each other, creating the most colourful bath imaginable. 

She then turns off the light, showing how the liquids also all glow in the dark.

"Ahhhhh!" she hums as all seven of her settle down in ths bath, still snuggling the nymph.

Thsn, they all look over to the dark form of the necromancer, a gust of wind making their manes flow, adding to the inviting look they are giving Bones.

Meds

Aug 27, 2015
. The drawing on her walls teases out another orgasm that is immediately held in by her latex sheath, which leads to more pleasured wiggles and submissive moans from Amity.

The Empress holds herself still to first enjoy the sounds her latex pet is making underneath her, so much so that her four chitinous feet slowly allow her body to press itself down all the way so that her thorax envelops the underside of her pet and in so doing squishes that most wonderful looking knotted canine percked between her jelly-like thorax and the latexy surface of the pet beneath her. She takes a deep breath once she feels the throbbing purple mass trapped where she wants it and lets her nose drink deep of the scents filling the air but also of the voice she hears underneath her.

The suit’s voice altering nature which Segment came up with alters Amity’s voice. It is not much but utilizes something like a filter but instead of removing this function changes her pet’s voice by minutia adding things here or there to enforce its canine nature alongside a highly feminine tone upon what might already exist. Given this is her pet being discussed the femininity is a given but Segment felt it best that her canine pet be made a true puppy pet in which the latex provided her the best tools. Best of all, even if someone made the connection in Amity’s eyes with the overwhelming singular purple in the puppy’s that is perhaps the first of very few connecting points.

Segment pauses for a second breath as she leans down, letting her heated breath wash across Amity’s face. It carries a heavy load of her own excitement right before she closes their lips, pressing her pet into the silvery mist and rolls her tongue upon Amity’s soft latex one, dominating that strange rubbery texture with her far more dexterous and slimy one.

Thsn, they all look over to the dark form of the necromancer, a gust of wind making their manes flow, adding to the inviting look they are giving Bones.

The nymph faints. N'm outright faints in spite of this being her own dream, leaving a necromancer to experience the full brunt of a brain freeze complete with a gaping maw that drools as his hormones try to keep the lights on.

Torzar

Aug 26, 2015
The seven mares all split in two so that the nymph can be snuggled by seven of then while another seven are all gently floating in the bath, enjoying themselves quite a lot.

"Well, looks like our little nymph was too happy to stay concious with all that happiness flowing through her." she remarks impressedly.

She then notices Bones' look and drooling, gaping maw, the seven not cuddling the nymph all looking at him with a mockingly amused grin.

"Oh my, did I accidentally tease you too much? Maybe you'd like to join all seven of me in the bath then to cool off." she laughs, "I do still need a washcloth or sponge as well... maybe you have one?"

Mentally, she adds: 'Or maybe you want to take its place personally? In that case, we'd need to bring this into our own little private dream. I hope the mes snuggling the little one will still persist then.'

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
The Empress holds herself still to first enjoy the sounds her latex pet is making underneath her, so much so that her four chitinous feet slowly allow her body to press itself down all the way so that her thorax envelops the underside of her pet and in so doing squishes that most wonderful looking knotted canine percked between her jelly-like thorax and the latexy surface of the pet beneath her. She takes a deep breath once she feels the throbbing purple mass trapped where she wants it and lets her nose drink deep of the scents filling the air but also of the voice she hears underneath her.

The suit’s voice altering nature which Segment came up with alters Amity’s voice. It is not much but utilizes something like a filter but instead of removing this function changes her pet’s voice by minutia adding things here or there to enforce its canine nature alongside a highly feminine tone upon what might already exist. Given this is her pet being discussed the femininity is a given but Segment felt it best that her canine pet be made a true puppy pet in which the latex provided her the best tools. Best of all, even if someone made the connection in Amity’s eyes with the overwhelming singular purple in the puppy’s that is perhaps the first of very few connecting points.

Segment pauses for a second breath as she leans down, letting her heated breath wash across Amity’s face. It carries a heavy load of her own excitement right before she closes their lips, pressing her pet into the silvery mist and rolls her tongue upon Amity’s soft latex one, dominating that strange rubbery texture with her far more dexterous and slimy one.

Amity moans softly into the kiss, doing her best to keep up with her Owner. Though she knows she has no hope of doing so, she wants to show her appreciation and hopefully spur the Empress on to continue this very pleasurable activity. Especially pleasurable as the Pet realizes how alien her own mouth feels with the latex coating, and how it is far more sensitive now, much like the rest of her body. 

The familiar feeling of the soft, clingy thorax on her throbbing member adds further to the sensations wracking the latex puppy's body, feeling the flesh contour her now tapered tip and meaty, pulsing knot. Her shaft now sticky itself is distractingly adhesive to the Royal thorax, causing the Pet to further work her tongue in the deep kiss to keep from breaking under the pressure and pleasure  as her heat grips the Royal Sceptre tightly and thus rubs itself along every petal in a hurricane of sensation. 

Those petals feel so good, and hold the Pet in place so perfectly as every movement sends her into a trembling fit of ecstasy. When Amity first saw her knot her mind raced with what it would feel like to be stuck by it, as well as what it would feel like to be knotted and held by such a thick anchor. But even her exaggerated knot is nothing compared to the feeling of so many separate points dragging along her walls. Her heart races with the knowledge that she'd most certainly be reduced to a drooling mess before she could even get one row past her entrance. 

Her latex second skin rubbing her all over in all the right ways, the latex Pet redoubles her kissing entrance to express how good her Owner is making her feel.

Xatarias

Aug 27, 2015
A short exploration reveals that the paths differ in their headings.

The thinner of the two dirt paths continues straight like a bullet line but it  about sixty meters forward there stands a very large sign post right in the middle of it thus forcing whoever is on the path to read it before they go past it as the sign is far too large and wide not to pay attention to as bypassing it would require that someone go past it by the thick growths which do not seem to leave too much room to wiggle past the sign. This far away the writing is too unclear to recognize but it seems like a familiar form of typing that Rivet's brain is able to understand.

The wider path is trod upon by several travelers causing it to be much more rough in texture as well as terrain and there are even clumps of frozen moss betwixt each other on that trail; it snakes along unevenly but leads in opposite direction that the other does. The way is far more obstructed by the greenery but through it on the eye level Rivet can see that in this direction there stands a very large mountain made of dark grey stone. Although the distance is long the mountain would present an excellent landmark and a scouting point.

Rivet recognizes the distant peak's value as a vantage point, but curiosity draws him to the sign. Someone must have put it here, maybe there was a settlement nearby. No sense in climbing a mountain slope if he could simply ask for directions.

He closes the distance to the sign to take a better look.

TresdeLeche

Aug 27, 2015
Knife shakes her head and closes her eye. "Mr. Saberhagen was my father." She sits back down, puffing her cigar. "The bad is a very important part of this. Life as you know it can be lost on a whim if you prep for a storm." The hound leans over and brushes a thumb across the prince's chin to wipe away a missed crumb. "Just look at Ponyville. So corrupt and vile, yet oblivious to it all. I won't let my people get like that." Jacknife flashes a quick, toothy grin and sits back up.

<cut to Jacky>
The alicorn prince's cheeks quickly flushed to a vibrant red the moment after the hound brushed the missing crumb on his chin. The comments from Lady Loaranna only seemed to make his blush deepen in color.  It was impossible for Jacky to hide his blushing. His fur created too much of a contrast on his cheeks to go unnoticed.

As much as Jacky wanted to cover his mouth and excuse himself from the table, but he continued his best to remain formal for the duration of the meeting. He gives the green hound a soft smile while he grabbed a new napkin to wipe his chin with,
“Oh!” “Thank you for helping me Mr. Jacknife!” “I didn't realize I missed a crumb there.”

ZinkShecoat

<cut to Jacky>
The alicorn prince's cheeks quickly flushed to a vibrant red the moment after the hound brushed the missing crumb on his chin. The comments from Lady Loaranna only seemed to make his blush deepen in color.  It was impossible for Jacky to hide his blushing. His fur created too much of a contrast on his cheeks to go unnoticed.

As much as Jacky wanted to cover his mouth and excuse himself from the table, but he continued his best to remain formal for the duration of the meeting. He gives the green hound a soft smile while he grabbed a new napkin to wipe his chin with,
“Oh!” “Thank you for helping me Mr. Jacknife!” “I didn't realize I missed a crumb there.”

"Well now... If you don't need me anymore, and we have this all sorted out. I'll be heading out." She snuffed out her cigar in her palm and stuffed the remains in a pocket. "You must be busy, and I wanna look around your city before I head back to Arcadia." The hound stood again and held out her right paw.

Meds

Aug 27, 2015
Her latex second skin rubbing her all over in all the right ways, the latex Pet redoubles her kissing entrance to express how good her Owner is making her feel.

The Empress pressed down upon her pet; her forceful approach forgoing words, she domineers Amity's latexed mouth with her own while grinding her thorax against her pet's clearly enjoying the strange nature of that latex canine shaft, particularly the squeaking nature of it that follows her orders - at the present that amounting to holding Amity at the edge no matter what - and continues slowly spreading her imperial scepter's numerous barbs, feeling how they drag or draw along Amity's walls in beautiful patterns but presses it wider, willing them to become like a solid cocoon of goop with a savage filling that will stretch her pet's entire body to its widest. With a particular trill she presses their lips together, forcing the melody in her mind to echo in Amity's own.

Mentally, she adds: 'Or maybe you want to take its place personally? In that case, we'd need to bring this into our own little private dream. I hope the mes snuggling the little one will still persist then.'

N'm curls up instinctively clinging to the closest of her mommies caring not who it is as long as the nymph has a solid hold and can nom on her fur on occasions with a few happy twitch of one of her tiny hooves the only mark that the dreaming nymph has not somehow fallen asleep in her sleep.

The shadow of the necromancer on the other hand forms a literal portal with included direction that would lead to a more secluded location but boops the filly queen on the nose as well.

'We would not wish to seclude you Little Bene. What do you wish to do? Shall you be fine cuddling the little dreamer, do you wish to join us or find something in the dream of a nymph? I hear the sun in this galaxy is a sight to see.'

He closes the distance to the sign to take a better look.

The sounds of nature fall silent during his approach until RIvet cannot hear more than his own breath along with whatever crunches the ground produces. Peering at the sign post, it seems to be in three different scripts that are best described as carved squiggles, arcanic runes and crude stomp-like markings, yet Rivet understands all three; all three carry a repeated warning that beyond this point lies a danger that Empress Segment personally combated and fought to submission before setting The Holy Inquisition to hold vigil lest unwary travelers suffer the worst of fates. Further details are left out but the warning seems quite clear as the wording is not unkind but informative and offers that any who wish to know more can ask heir closest office of the inquisition, their church or local militia office or office of bounty hunters for further information.

"Well now... If you don't need me anymore, and we have this all sorted out. I'll be heading out." She snuffed out her cigar in her palm and stuffed the remains in a pocket. "You must be busy, and I wanna look around your city before I head back to Arcadia." The hound stood again and held out her right paw.

'Oh dear?'' calls a musically soft voice right beside Knife before the gentlest of tugs pulls at the green hound's tail with a force similar to a tiny pup nomming on their dad's tail for fun. 'Won't you please sit down a while longer. We need to iron out a few more details before e venture to the wonderful world of Neigh Orleans.' Loaranna turns her head carefully but slowly to peer at Jacky as she continues: 'I'm certain Jacky would not begrudge us a tour once we are done with the finicky details of this meeting.'

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
The Empress pressed down upon her pet; her forceful approach forgoing words, she domineers Amity's latexed mouth with her own while grinding her thorax against her pet's clearly enjoying the strange nature of that latex canine shaft, particularly the squeaking nature of it that follows her orders - at the present that amounting to holding Amity at the edge no matter what - and continues slowly spreading her imperial scepter's numerous barbs, feeling how they drag or draw along Amity's walls in beautiful patterns but presses it wider, willing them to become like a solid cocoon of goop with a savage filling that will stretch her pet's entire body to its widest. With a particular trill she presses their lips together, forcing the melody in her mind to echo in Amity's own.

Amity trembles, rear hooves twitching as she feels her body resonate in tune to her Owner. The latex-coated Pet's eyes widen as she feels herself spread open further by the expanding spines, the idea of her heat being held so wide seems so lewd and objectifying. Feeling her tunnel stretch more than she thought possible, and still more Goop being packed in even though the Princess feels as if she's going to explode if one more drop flows in, and how it must look so open and filled with Segment and Goop. The fact that she likes these thoughts and feels, that they make her latex-bound canine shaft shudder and strain to release pent up seed, that she aches for more, terrifies the Pet in the most erotic ways possible. 

These swirling, disorienting feelings solidify into a unified front as the Empress presses her kiss harder and her body down on her Pet, the resonance of the kiss saps away any strength or awareness all these new stimuli might awaken in Amity, and the blacker than black wrapped puppy once more feels herself melting into a sea of helpless submission and content affection.

The shadow of the necromancer on the other hand forms a literal portal with included direction that would lead to a more secluded location but boops the filly queen on the nose as well.

'We would not wish to seclude you Little Bene. What do you wish to do? Shall you be fine cuddling the little dreamer, do you wish to join us or find something in the dream of a nymph? I hear the sun in this galaxy is a sight to see.'

"Benevolence would be honored to cuddle the young one, if they would enjoy such an act." The yellow Queen explains. "She would also not object to such a tour if the Nymph is not interested in Benevolence. Benevolence is not going to impose when she is but a guest here."

Meds

Aug 27, 2015
These swirling, disorienting feelings solidify into a unified front as the Empress presses her kiss harder and her body down on her Pet, the resonance of the kiss saps away any strength or awareness all these new stimuli might awaken in Amity, and the blacker than black wrapped puppy once more feels herself melting into a sea of helpless submission and content affection.

The Empress is merciless as she ins down her pet's entire body from that captured mouth that her hold will not yield from to that body her thorax all but ripples on to her groin which drives itself a few more times inside her pet's folds before releasing an onslaught of Imperial Goop, to her immense tail that reaches out to ensnare her pet's trembling feet in their hold. Slowly, with a careful nonchalance that mixes with Segment's almost lazy overpowering. the empress above her pet proceeds to spread all four of her latex pet's limbs to further drive in her pet's helplessness as she carefully extracts her mouth from that of her pet but not without claiming Amity's strange tongue as her trophy, all but pulling it out minutely using only her tongue to enjoy its texture further.

Through all this her eyes burn like infernoes as they rise high over Amity, leering down at her captive.

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
The Empress is merciless as she pins down her pet's entire body from that captured mouth that her hold will not yield from to that body her thorax all but ripples on to her groin which drives itself a few more times inside her pet's folds before releasing an onslaught of Imperial Goop, to her immense tail that reaches out to ensnare her pet's trembling feet in their hold. Slowly, with a careful nonchalance that mixes with Segment's almost lazy overpowering. the empress above her pet proceeds to spread all four of her latex pet's limbs to further drive in her pet's helplessness as she carefully extracts her mouth from that of her pet but not without claiming Amity's strange tongue as her trophy, all but pulling it out minutely using only her tongue to enjoy its texture further.

Through all this her eyes burn like infernoes as they rise high over Amity, leering down at her captive.

Amity shudders and lets out several meek pants as her mouth is freed, her tongue already missing her Owner's the moment Segment breaks the kiss. Legs spread, and feeling the sticky latex sheath on her canine shaft rub against her as the Empress ripples her thorax, the latex-coated Pet is in shambles as the surge of Royal Goop floods into her. The sheer pleasure and weakness she feels being bound, spread, penetrated, and filled by her Empress sets off an orgasm so hard in the puppy that she feels as if the latex binding her shaft might tear. 

The helpless Princess strains against her Empress' hold, knowing she can't move even a speck and that feeling only driving her need for release further. Unlike her former peaks, this refuses to subside and only bounces back harder every time, a continual feedback loop that has the Pet's eyes watering heavily with pure ecstasy as her voice peaks in hard moans, her whole world going black and purple and mind blank.

Xatarias

Aug 27, 2015
The sounds of nature fall silent during his approach until RIvet cannot hear more than his own breath along with whatever crunches the ground produces. Peering at the sign post, it seems to be in three different scripts that are best described as carved squiggles, arcanic runes and crude stomp-like markings, yet Rivet understands all three; all three carry a repeated warning that beyond this point lies a danger that Empress Segment personally combated and fought to submission before setting The Holy Inquisition to hold vigil lest unwary travelers suffer the worst of fates. Further details are left out but the warning seems quite clear as the wording is not unkind but informative and offers that any who wish to know more can ask heir closest office of the inquisition, their church or local militia office or office of bounty hunters for further information.

Rivet quirks an eyebrow at the sign's warning. A little vague, but certainly enough to convince him to find an alternative route. More interesting is the other implications he gathers from the cryptic script.

Clearly the occupants of this realm had some sort of government. A monarchy headed by this Empress Segment. Rivet doesn't know whether to be heartened or disturbed by this information. While it meant that civilization was within reach, he can't be certain of their immigration policy regarding extraplanar interlopers.

That and this mention a "Holy Inquisition" as a governmental institution conjures images of zealotry and repression. Having no memories of his own, Rivet can't claim faithfulness to any sort of higher power and is ill-equipped to fake such a disposition. He would have to tread carefully, lest he end up being locked away.

Rivet backtracks to the pathway leading towards the mountains. He trots briskly down the well-worn trail, pleased with his ever-improving coordination.

Torzar

Aug 26, 2015
N'm curls up instinctively clinging to the closest of her mommies caring not who it is as long as the nymph has a solid hold and can nom on her fur on occasions with a few happy twitch of one of her tiny hooves the only mark that the dreaming nymph has not somehow fallen asleep in her sleep.

The elemental mares all keep the smaller nymph snuggly between them, their bodies softer than any pillow in the world. They also conveniently smell like different types of cookies, cake and milk.

The ones with the necromancer have something completely different in their mind and all snuggle up the him, looking up at him with bedroom eyes, their manes slowing down, a wicked grin on their faces... it's quite clear that they are looking forward to what they'll do with him.

'Well, tell me when you're ready to literally clean your mare's dirty mind.' she jokingly teases him, 'There's seven of us, all waiting for you to scrub us all over.'