TiTsEd - A save editor

Arganos

Mar 10, 2022
So, just got this. I can't seem to find the menu where I can load an in-browser save. I only get the option to "Import" when I use the "Open" menu.

Theron

Nov 8, 2018
So, just got this. I can't seem to find the menu where I can load an in-browser save. I only get the option to "Import" when I use the "Open" menu.
The Save Editor currently only supports the Flash version.
If you're using JavaScript, I can probably give you commands to type into your Browser Console. I don't know how to do things like reset Quest progress.

Arganos

Mar 10, 2022
The Save Editor currently only supports the Flash version.
If you're using JavaScript, I can probably give you commands to type into your Browser Console. I don't know how to do things like reset Quest progress.
That would be great. I am using the javascript version.

Tallan

Aug 29, 2015
Here's at least a small workaround for everyone? Since a recent update, Fen and CO added file conversion to the Flash version. which, you could probably just make a new save, edit it how you wish, and then convert the save to JSON for use in flash. Tis what I did (mostly because at the moment, content in JS version is stuff we've already done, I'll be making a new save without what's essentially cheating when everything's caught up and progressing again)

Reactions: xenoscene

Theron

Nov 8, 2018
Here's at least a small workaround for everyone? Since a recent update, Fen and CO added file conversion to the Flash version. which, you could probably just make a new save, edit it how you wish, and then convert the save to JSON for use in flash.
There seems to be a Stat bug in the conversion function.

Meanwhile, I've been learning to use the Browser Console. It's actually surprisingly easy for editing Steele. Find something that does what you want in the Flash Source Code, then more-or-less copy/paste into the Console (change 'target' to 'pc').
I think I can set Flags/Variables, but I've yet to determine how to Undefine them.

raso

May 9, 2016
anyone able to help me out, i got an undefined error after converting and trying to upload my file

Theron

Nov 8, 2018
anyone able to help me out, i got an undefined error after converting and trying to upload my file
Can you give more detail? The Save Editor doesn't work on JavaScript saves. If you're not using the Save Editor, you're probably better off making a thread in Bug Reports.

Meteor07

Feb 5, 2017
@alkeiser When you do start working on it, mind showing me how the save editor works in terms of how it displays items, body page, genitalia page, ect?

The save editor is a great tool to help and check for theoretical "What if" situations, so I'd love to learn a bit about and maybe learn Code to lessen the load on you. If it's ok with you, that is.

sybreal

May 4, 2016
I've been using a hybrid of the browser console and manual save editing. More steps, but simpler since I can't figure out how to get the console to show... anything.

Basically, save to file, then open the file with something that has the capability of organizing a json file like Notepad++ or just search for keywords you know. I use the browser console in the sources tab to look through the game files for item names. Then I can edit the file in Notepad++ and load the file.

Belly97

May 13, 2016
Hey y’all, I’m not exactly sure if a new thread should be made for this or not but just wanted to let you know I started working on a save editor for the JS version a couple days ago
I think it's worth keeping the discussion here for now, but when you have made some more progress and there is a usable version available then you should create a new thread and post the link for it here.
PS: really looking forward to what you come up with and hoping (Very optimistically) that it will eventually be as fully-fledged out and big as TiTsED.

JakeFromStateFarm

Jan 15, 2016
Hey y’all, I’m not exactly sure if a new thread should be made for this or not but just wanted to let you know I started working on a save editor for the JS version a couple days ago
nice, will you add other characters to the editor? one thing i liked about algorhythm99's editor was the ability to change npc dong capacity.

Reactions: start-5

someone28

Jan 9, 2016
For all the people wondering what values to edit in the javascript console (e.g. so you can cheat in combat) - a lot of your character's information is under "pc.---raw"

For example, if you want to edit your HP because you're about to die, you can do put "pc.HPRaw=100" in the console, which should work as long as that's at or under your current max hp.

MissusEto

Sep 17, 2015
For all the people wondering what values to edit in the javascript console (e.g. so you can cheat in combat) - a lot of your character's information is under "pc.---raw"

For example, if you want to edit your HP because you're about to die, you can do put "pc.HPRaw=100" in the console, which should work as long as that's at or under your current max hp.
Okay, but say I want to edit the fertility rate? I try adjusting it in the console and nothing happens. it should be "pc.fertilityRaw", no?

Theron

Nov 8, 2018
Okay, but say I want to edit the fertility rate? I try adjusting it in the console and nothing happens. it should be "pc.fertilityRaw", no?
pc.fertilityRaw = whatever
1 = 100%
If you're in the Codex when you input the command, it doesn't update until you check another screen and come back.

Reactions: Belly97

Theron

Nov 8, 2018
So, how would I go about adding a perk to my character in the console? Such as, say, the Multiple Attacks or Multiple Shots perks.
pc.createPerk("Name of Perk", Value1, Value2, Value3, Value4, "Perk description")
Not every Perk uses all values.

pc.removePerk("Name of Perk") to remove.

Reactions: Belly97

Unicornzombie

Mar 5, 2016
It's good to see it progressing. I DL'd it last night and there was a UI there. It wouldn't quite load saves yet, but I'm sure it will get there. Keep it up you're doing gods work.

Reactions: Belly97 and start-5