TiTsEd - A save editor

Theron

Nov 8, 2018
Has anybody looked at the JSON produced with Convert File?
It's openable (and probably editable) with Notepad, but finding anything will be difficult, unless you know exactly what you're looking for.

Is it too early to start work on getting the Editor to load/edit the new format?

mikethor007

Jun 26, 2021
Has anybody looked at the JSON produced with Convert File?
It's openable (and probably editable) with Notepad, but finding anything will be difficult, unless you know exactly what you're looking for.

Is it too early to start work on getting the Editor to load/edit the new format?
Might be worth it to at least start on it. Dunno if it'd be worth it getting too deep into it though, if the format ends up changing somewhere along the way.

Reactions: Lone Wolf115

Caprice Dhusara

Apr 21, 2020
Does TiTsEd not allow you to get the Tachyon Beam Laser, or am I just not looking hard enough? Wiki says that it's a debug item thaat can only be obtained by save editing and might break the save (a risk I'm willing to take), but I can't find it in TiTsEd to actually add it to my inventory.

mikethor007

Jun 26, 2021
Does TiTsEd not allow you to get the Tachyon Beam Laser, or am I just not looking hard enough? Wiki says that it's a debug item thaat can only be obtained by save editing and might break the save (a risk I'm willing to take), but I can't find it in TiTsEd to actually add it to my inventory.
Maybe it was removed from the editor exactly because of that.

JakeFromStateFarm

Jan 15, 2016
why hasn't the editor been updated in a while? we havent had an update since june

Reactions: JDM88999

mikethor007

Jun 26, 2021
Maybe the project was abandoned? Or is on hiatus?

Frankly, there isn't much in the way of new content that would warrant a new build.

alkeiser

Jun 26, 2016
I had not seen anything that really required an update in awhile.
I think the latest releases do have some new items now though, so I'll get a release out in a bit.

There might not be a need for the editor in the Javascript port, since it supposedly has cheats built in, and the save files are just json.

Would require some major changes to work with the new format.

JakeFromStateFarm

Jan 15, 2016
I think the latest releases do have some new items now though, so I'll get a release out in a bit.

There might not be a need for the editor in the Javascript port, since it supposedly has cheats built in, and the save files are just json.

would you consider updating the editor to be compatible with the javascript port? for those of us that don't know how to edit json files without screwing anything up? and also dont want to learn json because that stuff is like black magic sorcery to them? H45R5Js.gif

mikethor007

Jun 26, 2021
The bad thing about the JSON save files is that they're... minified into one single line. It seriously hurts readability.

F0xlover

Dec 29, 2017
Is there any way for me to send someone one of my saves (as a .sol file) for them to use the save editor to convert into a Save To File format? I have a Mac, and for whatever reason TiTSEd can't have a version that supports MacOS, so I'm looking into alternate methods.

Thanks in advance for any and all help!

SeriousBlueJewel

Nov 5, 2018
Is there any way for me to send someone one of my saves (as a .sol file) for them to use the save editor to convert into a Save To File format? I have a Mac, and for whatever reason TiTSEd can't have a version that supports MacOS, so I'm looking into alternate methods.

Thanks in advance for any and all help!

Belly97

May 13, 2016

The cheats built-in are the same as the cheats we already have, just you don't need to type them out anymore. Being able to use the Editor with the port would still be very much appreciated! If it is too much work to adapt the existing editor to work with the new save files would it be possible to make a new editor?

Bobonga

Aug 13, 2021
How do I reduce the pregnancy time via the editor? Not the chance of getting pregnant, but the time the pregnancy takes. For example: 90 days down to 5 days.

Can I change the color of wings, chitin and scales? Specifically moth wings, chitin limbs and leithan scales. I want them to be metal like, but the TF's like pickmentation only change skin color. Rainbowtox does change scales but it's random.

Can I edit multiple tails? I want 2 tailcocks and 1 tail pussy. I can set the number of tails, but it seems that I can't individully change them.

mikethor007

Jun 26, 2021
How do I reduce the pregnancy time via the editor? Not the chance of getting pregnant, but the time the pregnancy takes. For example: 90 days down to 5 days.

Can I change the color of wings, chitin and scales? Specifically moth wings, chitin limbs and leithan scales. I want them to be metal like, but the TF's like pickmentation only change skin color. Rainbowtox does change scales but it's random.

Can I edit multiple tails? I want 2 tailcocks and 1 tail pussy. I can set the number of tails, but it seems that I can't individully change them.
For the pregnancy you have to find the appropriate flag and mess with it. But instead of lowering it, you add days, as if the pregnancy had already gone through X number of days.

Color of wings comes from fur color. Scales are considered skin and can have their own color i think. Now arms...I'm not certain but I think they take on the fur color.

And no, Tails cannot be edited independently like dongs.

Bobonga

Aug 13, 2021
For the pregnancy you have to find the appropriate flag and mess with it. But instead of lowering it, you add days, as if the pregnancy had already gone through X number of days.
But how do I do that for pregnancies in general? This method is for when my character is already pregnant, right? I know it's possible to raise the general pregnancy speed, but I don't remember how I did it.

mikethor007

Jun 26, 2021
But how do I do that for pregnancies in general? This method is for when my character is already pregnant, right? I know it's possible to raise the general pregnancy speed, but I don't remember how I did it.
Speeding up pregnancies in general...using the editor you might want to give your char the Breed Hungry and/or Incubator perks.

Reactions: Bobonga

Bobonga

Aug 13, 2021
Speeding up pregnancies in general...using the editor you might want to give your char the Breed Hungry and/or Incubator perks.
I know. But once I edited some stats and brought pregnancy times down to just a bunch of hours. Even the super long ones that last months. With all in-game avaible TF, perks etc. you can get down to like 18 days.

Edit: 23 days

mikethor007

Jun 26, 2021
I know. But once I edited some stats and brought pregnancy times down to just a bunch of hours. Even the super long ones that last months. With all in-game avaible TF, perks etc. you can get down to like 18 days.

Edit: 23 days
Might have to around the editor, because i think what you are looking for is in the Raw tab, which the editor just displays, but doesn't let you edit

Might be pregnancyIncubationBonusMotherRaw.

Reactions: Bobonga

Resawar

Sep 21, 2018
How do I reduce the pregnancy time via the editor?
Ok so all you have to do is under the Misc tab you have to edit the "Pregnancy Incubation Time Multiplier", any perks you have that alters the timer like Breed Hungry will affect the number there. If you increase the timer to lets say 15 that will make it go down faster. But the change will only apply for that pregnancy and you will have go and edit it again on the next one. If you want to make a permanent change you will probably have to mess with the bars "Pregnancy Multiplier" or "Pregnancy Incubation Bonus Mother" also under the Misc tab. I just change the timer for the active ones for me because it just works.

Last edited:

Bobonga

Aug 13, 2021
I found out, how to increase general pregnancy speed. It's the 2 values of "Pregnancy Incubation bonus Mother" under the misc tab. I've set them both to 50 and a full milodan pregnancy was shortend to a bit more than 2 days. Base speed is 2880 hours or 120 days. I took 3 pregnancies in arow, to make sure that not only the next pregnancy is affected.

Bodysuits

Nov 11, 2016
What do I need to do to change Kiro into Bimbo Kiro post Kiro-quest? I've been looking for some relevant Flags I could change, but I'm not finding anything the game uses to track these things. I know that changing Kiro's name to anything but her default will enable her bimbo personality, but it doesn't change her scenes and interactions into the bimbo variants that you would have if Dr. Po finished her experiments.

TheShepard256

What do I need to do to change Kiro into Bimbo Kiro post Kiro-quest? I've been looking for some relevant Flags I could change, but I'm not finding anything the game uses to track these things. I know that changing Kiro's name to anything but her default will enable her bimbo personality, but it doesn't change her scenes and interactions into the bimbo variants that you would have if Dr. Po finished her experiments.
It's not handled by flags; you need to give Kiro the Ditz Speech perk.

Primename

Dec 5, 2015
Question! Which flags or code-stuff do I have to mess with to reset Kara asking Steele to go on her first quest? I was clicking too fast and accidentally declined Kara's quest offer.