TiTsEd - A save editor

Theron

Nov 8, 2018
Nice! Does it also work for downloaded copies of the game or just in-browser versions?
As long as you save in the right place. It should auto-detect which one you're using, but if you have saves for both online and offline, you may need to experiment a bit. At worst, you can export a 'save to file'.

Reactions: MountChar

MountChar

Apr 15, 2021
As long as you save in the right place. It should auto-detect which one you're using, but if you have saves for both online and offline, you may need to experiment a bit. At worst, you can export a 'save to file'.

Thanks again but I have another question: If I lower my addiction to Lumi to zero, do I have to make all the other options zero in order to not break my game?

TheShepard256

Thanks again but I have another question: If I lower my addiction to Lumi to zero, do I have to make all the other options zero in order to not break my game?
No; it's completely possible to lower your addiction to Lumi to 0 without save editing (just keep defeating her in battle), so save editing it to 0 shouldn't break anything.

Reactions: MountChar

Jwow3

Jan 13, 2021
Is it possible to change your cousin's gender with this or do you have to restart the whole game? I'd like to fight against Jill instead of Jack but I'm not sure if just changing their physical features will change how the game views them.

TheShepard256

Is it possible to change your cousin's gender with this or do you have to restart the whole game? I'd like to fight against Jill instead of Jack but I'm not sure if just changing their physical features will change how the game views them.
Yes. Jill Steele has the following stats:
* Hip and butt ratings of 6
* Breast size of 4
* 75 Femininity
* A single human vagina with 1 Looseness, 1 Wetness, 1 clit and a hymen
* No male genitals (i.e. cock/balls)
* Lacks vaginal virginity, but retains penile and anal virginities
While Jack Steele has:
* Hip and butt ratings of 2
* Breast size of 0
* 25 Femininity
* A single 12" human cock with a thickness ratio of 1.5 and 2 balls of size 2
* No female genitals (i.e. vagina)
* Lacks both penile and anal virginities, but retains vaginal virginity
All other stats for both of them are the same. Just change their name and modify their stats to fit the above, and you should be good to go. I'm not sure how this will interact with the lynx-boy/girl appearance they get as a disguise for the party on Dhaal; however, I pulled up a file from after that event and found that their body parts were still all human, so I doubt save editing at this point will affect anything.

Paradox01

Feb 8, 2020
USA
Is it possible to change your cousin's gender with this...
...without breaking the game? Probably not. Even if the Editor allowed for it, I'm not sure it'd be a good idea, depending on far into the game you are. The way some of his/her scenes play out ARE dependent on his/her sex.

EDIT: Shit, Shep answered before me and completely contradicted what I said.

Numzy

May 28, 2021
...without breaking the game? Probably not. Even if the Editor allowed for it, I'm not sure it'd be a good idea, depending on far into the game you are. The way some of his/her scenes play out ARE dependent on his/her sex.

EDIT: Shit, Shep answered before me and completely contradicted what I said.
From what I've experimented with, the game is pretty forgiving with what you can change in it without corrupting your save. Most of the time if you made a change to another NPC the game tends to ignore the changes as long as they're nothing too major, using the original descriptions of the npc's body in question. So worst case scenario, the game will ignore previous events. You should always create a back up of your save when editing

Woahman

Sep 8, 2016
What are the flags for the sandworm parasite? Can't find em.

Edit; Ah it's a status, no wonder I couldn't find it!

Last edited:

SeriousBlueJewel

Nov 5, 2018
Just found out that several tails do not gain the correct tail flags.
* Swine
** Corcksrwed
* Hyena
** Short
** Furred

Last edited:

Mad Dog

Jun 1, 2018
Do you guys know about an edit that messes with emails? My save has emails missing the letter 'T' in the word 'THE'.

It also has all sorts of other bugs in the emails. Like my Steele's email username replacing the letter 'g' randomly in some messages.

Last edited:

Theron

Nov 8, 2018
Do you guys know about an edit that messes with emails? My save has emails missing the letter 'T' in the word 'THE'.

It also has all sorts of other bugs in the emails. Like my Steele's email username replacing the letter 'g' randomly in some messages.
Did you edit your characters email name?

NecrochildK

May 2, 2021
Forgive me if this has been covered before, I hadn't found it. But I use the editor to start a pregnancy, but the pregnancy size doesn't progress. What value am I missing in what slot? I feel like I've played around with it and tried everything at this point. I got it once, but I have no idea how and I didn't change anything after that and the next one didn't work right again.

Mad Dog

Jun 1, 2018
Did you edit your characters email name?
Actually, I think I did. I exported my file to .json to see if I could find what was wrong. It seemw I changed my Steele's email to match a new name I gave them at the time. Funny thing is, I'm using a different name now.

Theron

Nov 8, 2018
I don't know why changing the email address causes bugs in messages, but it does.
IIRC, changing only the email, then saving, then reloading prevents the bug, but it's probably too late now.

Trortun

Jun 22, 2021
Does anyone know a way to gettin the Shade sister reveal after you already got the probe? I finished the probe questline before doing karaquest1 and then did the quest2 when she was in uveto (she didn't appear). I can just mark the flags of knowing she's my sister but I would like to also have de scene.

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
afaik, getting the probe before starting Karaquest 2 is the only way to do the sister reveal currently.

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
You could clear the Karaquest 2 flags and Shade's flags for Uveto to send her back to Myrellion... I guess?

mikethor007

Jun 26, 2021
I don't know why changing the email address causes bugs in messages, but it does.
IIRC, changing only the email, then saving, then reloading prevents the bug, but it's probably too late now.
Never changed my email in any editor whatsoever, and still my in game email inbox is spazzing out. Messages keep disappearing.

Once I had a whole "year" of those messages go poof!

EDIT: Huh, problem happens every time I get an email about Zheniya having gone into labor and the child being delivered...

Last edited:

TheInfamousImmortal

Aug 27, 2015
I don't know if anyone has mentioned this already but does anyone else have the problem when you click on check updates it says "Check Failed. An unexpected problem occurred"?

alkeiser

Jun 26, 2016
I don't know if anyone has mentioned this already but does anyone else have the problem when you click on check updates it says "Check Failed. An unexpected problem occurred"?
You're probably using a version older than 0.34.1.
Github's servers stopped supporting older TLS versions which breaks the WebRequest calls to the Github servers.

Reactions: TheInfamousImmortal

TheInfamousImmortal

Aug 27, 2015
You're probably using a version older than 0.34.1.
Github's servers stopped supporting older TLS versions which breaks the WebRequest calls to the Github servers.
Oh OK, yeah I'm using a version before that one. Weird how Github cut off everything before the version you listed.

TheShepard256

What events does VARK_EX_NAME and VARK_EX_SON refer to?
They refer to the name and sex of the child of the chief of Vark's former tribe, who used to be his lover before he left said tribe (hence, EX). They're set based on Steele's gender when they first question him: men get the son, Duln, while women get the daughter, Mori. Steele's gender is variable, so these flags are used to make sure Vark's ex is referred to in a consistent manner.

mikethor007

Jun 26, 2021
Hmm...apparently the game itself now can handle billionaires but TiTSeD caps credits at a value roughly around 285 million...