TiTsEd - A save editor

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
I seem to have a problem with 0.33.0, when I have TiTsEd open to a save, save the file in the Flash Player, then try to open the save again in TiTsEd, the flags are not updated to reflect changes made in-game. Closing and opening TiTsEd fixes this issue until I save again in-game
Is anyone else having this happen?
I've had this issue as well and it makes editing the saves as I play them more difficult than it used to be. This issue wasn't there before either. It gets tedious to do regularly.

Last edited:

alkeiser

Jun 26, 2016
I seem to have a problem with 0.33.0, when I have TiTsEd open to a save, save the file in the Flash Player, then try to open the save again in TiTsEd, the flags are not updated to reflect changes made in-game. Closing and opening TiTsEd fixes this issue until I save again in-game
Is anyone else having this happen?

I've had this issue as well and it makes editing the saves as I play them more difficult than it used to be. This issue wasn't there before either. It gets tedious to do regularly.

Fixed for next release

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016

Coalsack

Aug 28, 2015
Is there a way to edit something within the "Raw" section of the editor? Also, want to set Kara's personality as Hard, since I managed to do so with older versions of the save editor.

Coalsack

Aug 28, 2015
No, that is read only

Aw, I really wanted to change some of those. I used to do it on Minerva, but it doesn't seem to work anymore. I only wanted to change some non-unique children species and gender. Is there a known way to modify them, then?

alkeiser

Jun 26, 2016
Aw, I really wanted to change some of those. I used to do it on Minerva, but it doesn't seem to work anymore. I only wanted to change some non-unique children species and gender. Is there a known way to modify them, then?

Minerva still works:
https://github.com/gmariani/minerva
https://mariani.life/projects/minerva/

Though TiTs won't recognize a Minerva edited file if you try to use a different slot by just renaming the file.

To get around that you can load it in TiTsEd then you can then save it to the slot you want.

Coalsack

Aug 28, 2015
Done! Finally I can get Kara to take Shade out of the picture, and turn my children into pure-blooded Laquines, instead of mere half-breeds.

Ethriell

Feb 1, 2021
Yo! Does anyone know which flags to eliminate in order to revert the Kara nuke?

Setting the two "nuke" flags to 0 or deleting them had no effect on the file. Should I just go through and wipe everything do do with her? Or at this point would it just be easier to make a new file and copy most of the flags over?

And before I get the "YoU ShOuLd'Ve rEaD MoRe CloSelY"

Bro it was 2:30 in the morning like a week ago and I skimmed over the text thinking it was a small scale tactical nuke, forgetting the whole M.A.D thing going on.

Reactions: Coalsack

Atlas1965

Aug 28, 2015

Setting the two "nuke" flags to 0 or deleting them had no effect on the file. Should I just go through and wipe everything do do with her? Or at this point would it just be easier to make a new file and copy most of the flags over?

Bro it was 2:30 in the morning like a week ago and I skimmed over the text thinking it was a small scale tactical nuke, forgetting the whole M.A.D thing going on.
See, this is the sort of reason why I tend to like keeping a backup of the save from before I start quests like that - usually just by saving in a slot other than the one I normally use, and labeling it appropriately. As for your other questions, I have no idea.

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017

Might be easier to reset the all the Kara Quest 2 flags to undefined and do it over again. I'm not familiar with the exact flags for Nuked Myrellion.

Last edited:

Theron

Nov 8, 2018

Have you tried undefining KQ2_MYRELLION_STATE?

Ethriell

Feb 1, 2021
Ok, reading the files the relevant flags to edit are:
KQ2_NUKE_STARTED - set to undefined (red x in the top right)
KQ2_NUKE_EXPLODED - set to undefined
KQ2_MYRELLION_STATE - set to undefined

The Myrellion state flag seems to be the only actually relevant one. But there might be checks for the nuke stat in random places so better to reset them to undefined too just for the sake of consistency.

That did it! Thanks!

Reactions: Malidica

Witar

Feb 7, 2021
Any chance implants editing will be added? Wanna use cybertail starting at mnen'ga, not at the last planet :(

Witar

Feb 7, 2021
In the latest release
Yeah nice of the dev to release it so fast. It's not working properly without flag editing it seems though. Like combat tail not attacking anything. Anyway ported myself to sabrae shop using idclev and back to starting planet :)

alkeiser

Jun 26, 2016
elaborate?

Code:
user@desktop MINGW64 /d/GitHub/TiTS/scripts/classes
$ find -name '*.as' -exec grep -Hn 'Custom Appearance' {} \;
./Characters/Lorelei.as:80:         this.createPerk("Custom Appearance");
user@desktop MINGW64 /d/GitHub/TiTS/scripts/classes

So, it seems it actually is not even used at all currently.

SeriousBlueJewel

Nov 5, 2018
Can you add the standard duration of SSTD's to their undetected variants?
17280 for Undetected Furpies
17280 for Undetected Locofever
10080 for Undetected Sneezing Tits
4320 for Undetected Cooties

Theron

Nov 8, 2018
Anal capacity calculation doesn't update when values are changed. Vaginal capacity does.

alkeiser

Jun 26, 2016
Can you add the standard duration of SSTD's to their undetected variants?
17280 for Undetected Furpies
17280 for Undetected Locofever
10080 for Undetected Sneezing Tits
4320 for Undetected Cooties
And I Just noticed that Primoritatts's "gold and red" isn't in the skin accent color list.

Anal capacity calculation doesn't update when values are changed. Vaginal capacity does.

In next release

Reactions: SeriousBlueJewel

MountChar

Apr 15, 2021
Can the save editor change things about other characters as well? I met Vark but didn't know if you left without submitting once he would leave the game, and I don't want to start over in order to access him again. Can the save editor reset our interactions or not?

TheShepard256

Can the save editor change things about other characters as well? I met Vark but didn't know if you left without submitting once he would leave the game, and I don't want to start over in order to access him again. Can the save editor reset our interactions or not?
Yes; just below the various tabs, there's a drop-down menu where you can select from various characters (it defaults to the PC). However, that's not how you reset the vast majority of NPC interactions, including Vark's content; that's handled by flags. Just make all the flags with "VARK" in them undefined (all of them except for "MET_VARK" start with "VARK_"), and you should be good to go.

Reactions: MountChar

MountChar

Apr 15, 2021
Yes; just below the various tabs, there's a drop-down menu where you can select from various characters (it defaults to the PC). However, that's not how you reset the vast majority of NPC interactions, including Vark's content; that's handled by flags. Just make all the flags with "VARK" in them undefined (all of them except for "MET_VARK" start with "VARK_"), and you should be good to go.

Nice! Does it also work for downloaded copies of the game or just in-browser versions?