TiTsEd - A save editor

Unicornzombie

Mar 5, 2016
Or learn to use the Browser Console. Which is surprisingly easy, especially since the syntax in the Flash Source Code is still valid.
I find it to be only slightly better than the JSON editor. Body parts are pretty straightforward, but adding perks is a PITA. One would obviously know the name of the perk to enter it in the first place, but then they have to know the values (when said perks have them, which isn't always) then the full perk description has to be entered manually. Plus I find the console can be finicky with GLOBAL_FLAG entries. I type in the text and it auto-fills, it all LOOKS copacetic, then I push enter and it says, "undefined". I check the character and sometimes the flags are there and sometimes they aren't. I imagine someone who works in the console often enough could be a wizard with it, but there's still a learning curve there.

Theron

Nov 8, 2018
I find it to be only slightly better than the JSON editor. Body parts are pretty straightforward, but adding perks is a PITA.
The trick is to look in the Flash Source Code to find the code you want, then just copy-paste. 'target' should be replaced with 'pc', but that's it. I suppose the source code is a bit tricky to navigate, but that's what the Search function is for.

Unicornzombie

Mar 5, 2016
The trick is to look in the Flash Source Code to find the code you want, then just copy-paste. 'target' should be replaced with 'pc', but that's it. I suppose the source code is a bit tricky to navigate, but that's what the Search function is for.
So when you say Flash Source Code, are you referring to the list that pops up after I type pc.

JakeFromStateFarm

Jan 15, 2016
Still a wee bit bugged.

Opened one of my saves and the editor said all of my dongs had the Goo Legs flag. Which they did not.
well, it is one guy doing this for the love of the game. gonna be unpolished for a bit. but trust me when i say a lot of content has been added in a VERY short amount of time.

Reactions: Unicornzombie

JakeFromStateFarm

Jan 15, 2016
yeah it was the same issue with breast size. Turns out the game breaks when trying to read strings (text) as numbers ,

Not yet
oh, by the way, posture check and hail hydrate. and make sure youre getting enough sleep. you're doing good work

Karretch

Aug 26, 2015
An update, it seems even using the console code doesn't work if you have cuntsnake tail. I did the whole "clear flags, etc etc" from the siren's bounty tf (which has a chunk dedicated to parasitic tails) but the game is bugged and doesn't recognize the genitailia as suula, defaulting to human. Gonna submit this as a bug but figured I'd let y'all know that tails are broken atm.

mikethor007

Jun 26, 2021
well, it is one guy doing this for the love of the game. gonna be unpolished for a bit. but trust me when i say a lot of content has been added in a VERY short amount of time.
It's just a small heads up to the point that if someone uses the editor and saves the file, said save may end up with "extra" stuff that may end up causing bugs in the game.

JakeFromStateFarm

Jan 15, 2016
It's just a small heads up to the point that if someone uses the editor and saves the file, said save may end up with "extra" stuff that may end up causing bugs in the game.
what kinds of extra stuff?

Belly97

May 13, 2016
what kinds of extra stuff?
Well until it is more finalised, every time you use this/he updates it, you have a chance of adding, removing or changing perks, tags, flags .etc. It's not a guarantee anything will happen, but that's why it is at your own risk to use editors like these and the reason you can't submit an edited save as a bug report on the game. (It's also why I a happy to wait longer until it is more feature complete and closer to TiTsED.)

TechWitch666

Apr 15, 2019
Well until it is more finalised, every time you use this/he updates it, you have a chance of adding, removing or changing perks, tags, flags .etc. It's not a guarantee anything will happen, but that's why it is at your own risk to use editors like these and the reason you can't submit an edited save as a bug report on the game. (It's also why I a happy to wait longer until it is more feature complete and closer to TiTsED.)
That's why you always keep a clean back-up save everyone.

Unicornzombie

Mar 5, 2016
I've been using save editors since CoC. The best editors offer enough options that breaking a save is possible, so absolutely back up saves and make sure to familiarize yourself with the functions you want to use so that you can go back and undo the edits if you need to (in the old Flash TiTs........:oops:, I broke my saves with the ship editor but was able to fix them manually by reverting the changes).

Reactions: Torsten015

IraMorti

Dec 5, 2017
The WIP json editor that was linked a page back seems to work fine so far with the current backer build, as long as your doing small changes. Though if I end up getting bugs I'll mention it, but the changes I use are mostly for changes to my character and not any actual gamebreaking benefits so if that's what you want to editor for too, you should be fine.

Shura

Apr 15, 2018
I am giving myself a headache trying to figure out why I can’t get the KiroxKally gloryhole scene to proc. I had to save edit the incest unlock route in after accidentally screwing up at the picardine reveal,and it went smoothly until gloryholes, where it refused to show up despite me hitting the requirements (i.e. seeing Kally fap, sending the dickpics from Kiro’s codex). I used the json editor, if that helps. Now I just want to figure this out and I have no idea where to ask since it’s a save-edit result.

Attachments

• Shura (H) - 6Hrs 32Mins, 400 Days - Canadia Station, Liberteria.json
    3.2 MB · Views: 9

OrangeBurner

Mar 13, 2022
I am giving myself a headache trying to figure out why I can’t get the KiroxKally gloryhole scene to proc. I had to save edit the incest unlock route in after accidentally screwing up at the picardine reveal,and it went smoothly until gloryholes, where it refused to show up despite me hitting the requirements (i.e. seeing Kally fap, sending the dickpics from Kiro’s codex). I used the json editor, if that helps. Now I just want to figure this out and I have no idea where to ask since it’s a save-edit result.
Here is the code for the gloryhole scene to trigger:
JavaScript:
function gloryholeWait()
{
    if(kiroKallyThreesomeUnlockPoints() >= 3 && flags["KIRO_KALLY_PICARDINE_QUEST"] == 3 && flags["KALLY_FAP_2_KIRO"] != undefined && kiroKallyThreesomes() == 0)
        window.kallyAndKiroGloryholeThreesomeMeeting();
All triggers are fine on your save except kiroKallyThreesomeUnlockPoints() which actually returns 2.
This is the code for kiroKallyThreesomeUnlockPoints():
JavaScript:
function kiroKallyThreesomeUnlockPoints()
{
    let counter = 0;
    if(flags["KIRO_HOT_SIS"] == 1) counter++;
    if(flags["KALLY_KISSED_KIRO"] == 1) counter++;
    if(flags["KIRO_INCEST_TEASED"] == 1) counter++;
    if(flags["KALLY_FAP_2_KIRO"] != undefined) counter++;
    if(flags["KIRO_PHONE_EVENT"] == 2) counter++;
    return counter;
}
// On your save you have KALLY_FAP_2_KIRO and KIRO_PHONE_EVENT (which returns 2)
So, all you have to do on your save is to increase any of those flags (I choose to change KIRO_HOT_SIS to 1 because that doesn't change any other scenes (I think))

Here, I've attached the file so all you have to do is wait at the gloryholes and then the scene will trigger.

Attachments

• Shura - Kiro & Kally - Gloryhole Scene.json
    3.2 MB · Views: 6
Reactions: Shura

Shura

Apr 15, 2018
Here is the code for the gloryhole scene to trigger:
JavaScript:
function gloryholeWait()
{
    if(kiroKallyThreesomeUnlockPoints() >= 3 && flags["KIRO_KALLY_PICARDINE_QUEST"] == 3 && flags["KALLY_FAP_2_KIRO"] != undefined && kiroKallyThreesomes() == 0)
        window.kallyAndKiroGloryholeThreesomeMeeting();
All triggers are fine on your save except kiroKallyThreesomeUnlockPoints() which actually returns 2.
This is the code for kiroKallyThreesomeUnlockPoints():
JavaScript:
function kiroKallyThreesomeUnlockPoints()
{
    let counter = 0;
    if(flags["KIRO_HOT_SIS"] == 1) counter++;
    if(flags["KALLY_KISSED_KIRO"] == 1) counter++;
    if(flags["KIRO_INCEST_TEASED"] == 1) counter++;
    if(flags["KALLY_FAP_2_KIRO"] != undefined) counter++;
    if(flags["KIRO_PHONE_EVENT"] == 2) counter++;
    return counter;
}
// On your save you have KALLY_FAP_2_KIRO and KIRO_PHONE_EVENT (which returns 2)
So, all you have to do on your save is to increase any of those flags (I choose to change KIRO_HOT_SIS to 1 because that doesn't change any other scenes (I think))

Here, I've attached the file so all you have to do is wait at the gloryholes and then the scene will trigger.
Thanks a bunch! You’re a lifesaver!

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
Sorry if im being a retard by asking this here, but is there a save editor for the java edition of the game?

JakeFromStateFarm

Jan 15, 2016
Or learn to use the Browser Console. Which is surprisingly easy, especially since the syntax in the Flash Source Code is still valid.
unfortunately, it seems that using the browser console is a bit fucky right now. every time i want to edit something, the game crashes.

Theron

Nov 8, 2018
unfortunately, it seems that using the browser console is a bit fucky right now. every time i want to edit something, the game crashes.
What browser are you using? Edge (and Chromium based browsers?) were crashing a while ago, but Edge seems to be fixed now. Firefox never crashed, for me, at least.

JakeFromStateFarm

Jan 15, 2016
What browser are you using? Edge (and Chromium based browsers?) were crashing a while ago, but Edge seems to be fixed now. Firefox never crashed, for me, at least.
opera gx. iirc, its a chromium browser. i actually ditched chrome for opera after the russian badger kept getting sponsorship deals. figured i'd try it, honestly, havent looked back

JakeFromStateFarm

Jan 15, 2016
speaking of browsers, you having a problem getting the start-5 save editor to apply changes? tried to edit bonus capacity for characters, but somewhere between saving the edited file and loading the game from the file, the changes get reverted. i dont want to deal with having to use condensol just to fit my favorite characters, so i tend to edit their bonus capacity, but for some reason, its not sticking. honestly, wish there was a toggle in the cheat menu that let it so that you always fit, no matter the size, or that you could apply condensol, yibb-stil lube, or peggy's elasticizing oil, in the middle of dialogue, so that, theoretically, you could access scenes locked behind max size reqs. because until i develop prescience, i am gonna have to get annoyed.