TiTsEd - A save editor

Belly97

May 13, 2016
Yeah I’m trying to enable editing on as many fields as possible as soon as I figure out how to bind them to the save. The bottleneck right now (and probably in the future) is getting accurate data directly from the game
I love that it seems you are trying for parity with the current TiTsED, hopefully, you can achieve that or better eventually.
"Getting accurate data directly from the game" Can you explain this more.
Also, TiTsED has a max number of 268435455 for a lot of inputs, I think that has something to do with Flash, do you know if the Java edition and thus your editor will have that limit?
And if it doesn't, do you know what the absolute max input number and the max safe input numbers are?

Reactions: ScarlettArcherX

start-5

Apr 9, 2022
"Getting accurate data directly from the game" Can you explain this more.
Extracting the data manually is a pain and ill advised because you’d have to do it again if it’s updated, what I (and all other editors) do is do it through a separate program. Telling the program what and how to look for the info is what takes time. Perks, for example, afaik are not stored globally like the majority of things, so I had to look through all files for instances of perk creation to get what I needed.

Also, TiTsED has a max number of 268435455 for a lot of inputs, I think that has something to do with Flash, do you know if the Java edition and thus your editor will have that limit?
And if it doesn't, do you know what the absolute max input number and the max safe input numbers are?
I don’t know the number off the top of my head but in js it’s much larger, (looked it up the safe max int is over 4 quadrillion). I have to see what the game can handle and go from there.

Reactions: Belly97

Belly97

May 13, 2016
Extracting the data manually is a pain and ill advised because you’d have to do it again if it’s updated, what I (and all other editors) do is do it through a separate program. Telling the program what and how to look for the info is what takes time. Perks, for example, afaik are not stored globally like the majority of things, so I had to look through all files for instances of perk creation to get what I needed.

I don’t know the number off the top of my head but in js it’s much larger, (looked it up the safe max int is over 4 quadrillion). I have to see what the game can handle and go from there.
Well, I and others really appreciate the work you are doing and don't mind if it takes time.
The next TiTs release is supposed to be a big bug fix and finally content parity with the Flash version so hopefully, things should stabilise a lot more from then on.
I look forward to finding out what the game can safely handle.

Naruto182

Dec 20, 2017
this web site plus a knowledge of the raw from the flash save editor is all i've needed to mess with the saves perhaps this will help you make the new editor so i could do it easier than this

Unicornzombie

Mar 5, 2016

Aaand you're deep into the perks already? Wow! Would you say it's almost time for your editor to have it's own topic?

Belly97

May 13, 2016
Aaand you're deep into the perks already? Wow! Would you say it's almost time for your editor to have it's own topic?
I think when all of the "tabs" have been mostly filled out it will be time for a separate topic. That way when one of the mods sees it, it should e worth "pinning" the thread the same as this one.

Unicornzombie

Mar 5, 2016
I think when all of the "tabs" have been mostly filled out it will be time for a separate topic. That way when one of the mods sees it, it should e worth "pinning" the thread the same as this one.
I noticed on the latest version a notification stating you didn't have the values done for the perks. Idk if this is helpful or not, but the perk values are listed in the data XML for the flash version editor.

MissusEto

Sep 17, 2015
pc.fertilityRaw = whatever
1 = 100%
If you're in the Codex when you input the command, it doesn't update until you check another screen and come back.
Thanks, I actually managed to figure it out on my own (I check forums very rarely). For the most part it's faster than titsEd ever was.

Unicornzombie

Mar 5, 2016
I noticed the perks are no longer in the latest version of the editor. Is this because the values are getting added in the next update?

DragonRanger

Aug 28, 2015
Would anyone be able to help edit my Flash import save? A few weeks ago I reported a bug that the Mirrored flag for the Goo Armor didn’t transfer over properly, and it appears the bug is still there as of when I loaded that save half an hour ago. In its place is a Resistance flag that just says 7.

EDIT: Sorry, replaced my save file since there was a bug with Mitzi wearing the Omnisuit that caused a crash.

Attachments

• Ember - Mitzi Crash - Fixed.json
    1.5 MB · Views: 5
Last edited:

Belly97

May 13, 2016
Yes and no, I just forgot to uncomment it yesterday
I wouldn't really call it a bug but when I load my save it auto shows Brynn's info instead of the PC's. (I can switch it back to the PC but it isn't auto)

JakeFromStateFarm

Jan 15, 2016
I don't know what happened but after i edited the breast rating it has been stuck as Jacques00-cups
i had something similar happen. editing cocksize and there was a missing decimal. turned my desired 24 inch long, 4 inch thick dicks into 240 inch long, 400 inch thick dicks. it looks like he uncommented (whatever that means) dong size editing to fix it.

TheShepard256

uncommented (whatever that means)
It means "changed the relevant lines of code to not being comments". A comment in the code is ignored by the compiler that turns the code into something useful, so those lines (and thus, their effects) aren't included in the final product; uncommenting a line means the compiler will include it, so it'll be in the final product.

Reactions: start-5

JakeFromStateFarm

Jan 15, 2016
It means "changed the relevant lines of code to not being comments". A comment in the code is ignored by the compiler that turns the code into something useful, so those lines (and thus, their effects) aren't included in the final product; uncommenting a line means the compiler will include it, so it'll be in the final product.
ah. well, editor had the ability to edit your dong last night, it doesnt have it as of about an hour ago from my previous post.

start-5

Apr 9, 2022
i had something similar happen. editing cocksize and there was a missing decimal. turned my desired 24 inch long, 4 inch thick dicks into 240 inch long, 400 inch thick dicks. it looks like he uncommented (whatever that means) dong size editing to fix it.
yeah it was the same issue with breast size. Turns out the game breaks when trying to read strings (text) as numbers ,

Sorry if this has been asked before, is the JS editor capable of editing the flags?
Not yet

• Sad
Reactions: Belly97 and El grim

Galen55_7428

Apr 27, 2022
My brain does not do techy stuff very well, is there a way to get/make an editor like for the download version? I know that was a thing because I used it but it does not work for JS and I cant do the code doohickeys myself let alone on the fly

Belly97

May 13, 2016

Karretch

Aug 26, 2015
what settings are you using to get notepad++ like that? word wrap makes it still as one block of text
That was using an online editor, but when opening in regular notepad after using that program it was all laid out similarly but as if the tree system was fully open.

Theron

Nov 8, 2018
I use that editor. For changing values it's pretty straightforward, but adding perks or new body parts isn't so straightforward. Everyone should back their saves up if they intend to do it this way. If you make one syntax error the save won't load.
Or learn to use the Browser Console. Which is surprisingly easy, especially since the syntax in the Flash Source Code is still valid.