TiTsEd - A save editor

Theron

Nov 8, 2018
opera gx. iirc, its a chromium browser.
You may want to think about downloading Firefox (or another browser, but I know this works), loading a Save to File, doing your console commands/edits, then Saving to File to load in your usual browser. Or just switching over for TiTS. Awkward, but it should work.
speaking of browsers, you having a problem getting the start-5 save editor to apply changes?
I haven't been using it, so I can't say one way or the other. To be clear, this worked with the Flash Editor?
tried to edit bonus capacity for characters, but somewhere between saving the edited file and loading the game from the file, the changes get reverted. i dont want to deal with having to use condensol just to fit my favorite characters, so i tend to edit their bonus capacity, but for some reason, its not sticking.
How big is your penis? And what it it's shape? Penis Volume takes 'Flared' and 'Tapered' into consideration.

Chase

May 13, 2016
I have no idea if anything exists yet that is any good. Whipped this up in an hour. It's really bad. But I think I could make some good progress with it.

Save editor for the JS version that lives inside the game itself. Super early, really not all that useful proof of concept version. Main issue is finding a good easy user friendly way to load it (I have one that's slightly more friendly, but that's still fairly useless).

JakeFromStateFarm

Jan 15, 2016
You may want to think about downloading Firefox (or another browser, but I know this works), loading a Save to File, doing your console commands/edits, then Saving to File to load in your usual browser. Or just switching over for TiTS. Awkward, but it should work.

I haven't been using it, so I can't say one way or the other. To be clear, this worked with the Flash Editor?

How big is your penis? And what it it's shape? Penis Volume takes 'Flared' and 'Tapered' into consideration.
i'll consider firefox for tits, start-5's github save editor used to work, but it no longer does, and i generally run 28 inch long, 9 inch thick knotted horsecocks so i can access the sounding scenes

Belly97

May 13, 2016
I have no idea if anything exists yet that is any good. Whipped this up in an hour. It's really bad. But I think I could make some good progress with it.

https://github.com/Chase-san/TiTsEdJS

Save editor for the JS version that lives inside the game itself. Super early, really not all that useful proof of concept version. Main issue is finding a good easy user friendly way to load it (I have one that's slightly more friendly, but that's still fairly useless).
@start-5 Has made a wip basic editor, but they have been awol for a few months now. Might be helpful for you.
https://github.com/start-5/TiTS.JS-Save-Editor
https://start-5.github.io/TiTS.JS-Save-Editor/

Happy to see you throw your hat in the ring, keep up the great work, it is appreciated.

Chase

May 13, 2016
Ah, mine is injection style, it should (in theory) never stop working, unless the internal game structure changes significantly. Working on a good way to inject it still. Modern web technology means XSS strictly forbidden (otherwise fake login screens would be much easier to make). I might ened to make a browser extension or use an existing one to make it easy to inject.

Chase

May 13, 2016
I have updated the readme it so you don't have to copy the entire code and paste it yourself. You will need to paste a small snippet of code still, but its better than having to paste it all. Additionally on chrome you do not even need to open the debug console to do it. You can simply type
Code:
javascript:
and then paste the following code after that. (manually typing that is required by the browser itself for security reasons)

Code:
(function(){var s=document.createElement("script");s.src="https://chase-san.github.io/TiTsEdJS/titsed.js";document.head.appendChild(s)})()

This must be done in the same window as TiTs of course. I don't think it will get any easier short of making a browser extension.

Belly97

May 13, 2016
I have updated the readme it so you don't have to copy the entire code and paste it yourself. You will need to paste a small snippet of code still, but its better than having to paste it all. Additionally on chrome you do not even need to open the debug console to do it. You can simply type
Code:
javascript:
and then paste the following code after that. (manually typing that is required by the browser itself for security reasons)

Code:
(function(){var s=document.createElement("script");s.src="https://chase-san.github.io/TiTsEdJS/titsed.js";document.head.appendChild(s)})()

This must be done in the same window as TiTs of course. I don't think it will get any easier short of making a browser extension.
I would love a browser extension or something similar if possible as I'm lazy, but thanks for this anyway, it's great.

Chase

May 13, 2016
titsedjs_0_1.PNG

v0.1, clear your cache if it doesn't work. Now has a hide button along the left side. This way you can minimize it and get back to the game. No longer relies on jQuery, no longer adds any variables to the global namespace.

Chase

May 13, 2016
stats_flags.PNG

v0.2, Stats and Flags for those who care. This will will likely be the last one for a bit. Adding/removing the usual suspects si more involved then I want to spend my time on at the immediate moment. Also a firefox extension does not seem an impossibility. Not sure how bad the chrome one is, but firefox looks to just be exactly what I am already doing but with some extra bits. The hard part would be getting it approved by Mozilla so anyone can use it without extra setup steps. Anyway, have a nice rest of your day.

Reactions: Bazing and Malidica

Belly97

May 13, 2016
View attachment 25319

v0.2, Stats and Flags for those who care. This will will likely be the last one for a bit. Adding/removing the usual suspects si more involved then I want to spend my time on at the immediate moment. Also a firefox extension does not seem an impossibility. Not sure how bad the chrome one is, but firefox looks to just be exactly what I am already doing but with some extra bits. The hard part would be getting it approved by Mozilla so anyone can use it without extra setup steps. Anyway, have a nice rest of your day.
Thank you very much for all the work. I hope you will come back to do more later but I really appreciate what you have already done either way.

Chase

May 13, 2016
v0.3: Item management is likely not going to happen ever as there is no access to the slot items, ItemManager only links to the implementation classes. Luckily the cheat menu exists. So I added a checkbox to enable/disable that. I also cleaned up the combo lists somewhat and added a few missing options.

As usual the inject code.
Code:

Reactions: Belly97

XessivlyBlissful

Jul 19, 2022
So I'm having trouble with the latest installment, When I try to load a save into the TiTsEd program, I click the open and it only gives me 'import' I then click import and I can't load the save file as it doesn't even show up where I saved it (Downloads)

What do I do?

JakeFromStateFarm

Jan 15, 2016
So I'm having trouble with the latest installment, When I try to load a save into the TiTsEd program, I click the open and it only gives me 'import' I then click import and I can't load the save file as it doesn't even show up where I saved it (Downloads)

What do I do?
titsed doesnt work on the javascript builds. youre going to have to wait for @start-5 to come back from the dead, learn how to use the browser console (which doesnt work on any chrome based browser) or wait for chase to make their version of the save editor

JakeFromStateFarm

Jan 15, 2016
v0.3: Item management is likely not going to happen ever as there is no access to the slot items, ItemManager only links to the implementation classes. Luckily the cheat menu exists. So I added a checkbox to enable/disable that. I also cleaned up the combo lists somewhat and added a few missing options.

As usual the inject code.
Code:
will you be adding perks to the editor?

Karretch

Aug 26, 2015
titsed doesnt work on the javascript builds. youre going to have to wait for @start-5 to come back from the dead, learn how to use the browser console (which doesnt work on any chrome based browser) or wait for chase to make their version of the save editor
Don't forget that a JSON file editor, while not as easy to understand or add/change what you want, is always a possibility.

aeterna85

Apr 19, 2016
Sadly the current javascript editor needs to be updated because the format for save files changed and now we can't edit perks anymore.

Locke24

Dec 20, 2017
Why not try to make a save editor for the offline version? A inject-based in-browser editor seems too much work, and there's already been work on a CoC2 editor, which should also run on Java.

Jul 19, 2017
It's a shame that Item management is out of reach, given the fact that the built-in cheat menu is poorly laid out, I do hope that perk and flag editing gets added. was the biggest draw of the old editor since so many things/events took so much in-game time to progress normaly

Steevee

Oct 3, 2015
...well that's great. guess ill have to wait till it gets fixed then, as last time I played TiTS the SE was all but needed for stuff.
(mixed racial parts, ceritan items not dropping or having limited quanity, etc

waterpanther7

Jan 28, 2021
why is the start-5 save editor causing errors with new game save files to not show the crotch area, the perks, status effects, or flags? when loaded into the save editor?

Attachments

• Patience (H) - 7Hrs 0Mins, 1 Days - FIRST-14, Kalas.json
    581.6 KB · Views: 11
Jul 19, 2017
why is the start-5 save editor causing errors with new game save files to not show the crotch area, the perks, status effects, or flags? when loaded into the save editor?
The save file structure was changed a bit in one of the recent updates so the start-5 save editor don't work with the latest version and, most likely won't until start-5 comes back from the figurative dead or chase adds perk editing

JakeFromStateFarm

Jan 15, 2016
Is there a way to edit stats?
yes, there is. once you enable the editor in the console (use firefox, chrome is currently bugged) by clicking on this link to chase san's github page and following the directions therein, you will get a sidebar menu. make sure that if you open up this menu multiple times, that you press the load button at the top. that will load into the editor your current stats. the following images are taken from my own current game, these are not the stats you will see.
1659303633721.png physical stats

1659303743015.png everything below the header marked, "head" is visual stats, i.e. what you look like, and also what genitals you may or may not be packing. if you dont want to give yourself items, look up what race you want to be, go to the transformative item page associated with that race, and select the associated flags for that race in the editor. currently, there is no tail flag editing, so youre going to have to consume some transformatives to get the desired trait, then use the editor to remove any undesirable traits.

the whole editor is fairly idiot proof, but even i messed up when i forgot to load my current stats, hence my previous warning.

Skylinegtr34

May 20, 2018
Nice, cuz I forgot that doing the dragon content that’s on new Texas increase your physique, so when I’m done with it, I can ask if someone can adjust my physique for me