TiTsEd - A save editor

alkeiser

Jun 26, 2016
unable to 'open' any files. error code copied below

[TiTsEd: 0.29.4.41615, TiTs Data: 33]
System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Could not load file or assembly 'Newtonsoft.Json, Version=6.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=30ad4fe6b2a6aeed' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.

This means you did not extract all of the files from the zip.
The latest versions have a dependency, the Newtonsoft.Json file.

Irrlicht

Oct 31, 2017
I have no clue of coding, but from what I have seen it is basically making each ship just a character with their own equipment-slots and as a few variables, as well as a name.
By the way, since ships have no inventory and basically equipt everything they own, does that mean once we get ships in the editor we can also edit what Steele has equipt directly?

ScriptThot

Jul 14, 2019
I was looking through the editor data file with notepad, figured I'd just change the values on a few perks or maybe items and from what I can tell only some of them have accessible values, the majority are somewhere else. Does anyone know where to find them so I can see if I can edit them?

Also, to test my theory I altered the values of the shield aug bracers and they don't seem to be any different in-game. I'm not sure how to get the value changes to stick.

Last edited:

alkeiser

Jun 26, 2016
I was looking through the editor data file with notepad, figured I'd just change the values on a few perks or maybe items and from what I can tell only some of them have accessible values, the majority are somewhere else. Does anyone know where to find them so I can see if I can edit them?

Also, to test my theory I altered the values of the shield aug bracers and they don't seem to be any different in-game. I'm not sure how to get the value changes to stick.

The vast majority of those kinds of things are hard-coded in the game code.

alkeiser

Jun 26, 2016
does that mean once we get ships in the editor we can also edit what Steele has equipt directly?

No, ship inventories would have to be handled separately from character inventories.
I have work in progress on editing of character equipment.

JVR

Sep 2, 2018
I've said it before, but I'm happy to contribute monthly if you'd create a Patreon for TiTsEd.

Ryathmarn

Sep 12, 2016
Whenever I try to open up a particular save file, I get the below message.
---

[TiTsEd: 0.29.4.41615, TiTs Data: 33]
System.ArgumentException: An entry with the same key already exists.
at System.ThrowHelper.ThrowArgumentException(ExceptionResource resource)
at System.Collections.Generic.TreeSet`1.AddIfNotPresent(T item)
at System.Collections.Generic.SortedDictionary`2.Add(TKey key, TValue value)
at TiTsEd.ViewModel.AmfObjectVM.BuildTree(SortedDictionary`2 dic, AmfObject o)
at TiTsEd.ViewModel.GameVM..ctor(AmfFile file, GameVM previousVM)
at TiTsEd.ViewModel.VM.Load(String path, SerializationFormat expectedFormat, Boolean createBackup)
at System.Windows.EventRoute.InvokeHandlersImpl(Object source, RoutedEventArgs args, Boolean reRaised)
at System.Windows.UIElement.RaiseEventImpl(DependencyObject sender, RoutedEventArgs args)
at System.Windows.Controls.MenuItem.InvokeClickAfterRender(Object arg)
at System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.InternalRealCall(Delegate callback, Object args, Int32 numArgs)
at System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.TryCatchWhen(Object source, Delegate callback, Object args, Int32 numArgs, Delegate catchHandler)

Can anyone tell me what I messed up? D:

Atlas1965

Aug 28, 2015
So, I'm not sure what I did, but I think I may have glitched out the goo armor upgrade thingy. Can someone who's already gotten it check what flags change when you get the upgrade, and what they change to? Or what the default state for those flags is, so I can reset the goo armor to that?

Ryathmarn

Sep 12, 2016
My save file should be attached. Sorry, for got to do that in the first post. D:

Attachments

• TiTs_11.sol
    358.8 KB · Views: 4

alkeiser

Jun 26, 2016
My save file should be attached. Sorry, for got to do that in the first post. D:

That save somehow has two 'statTracking/pregnancy/zil call girl kids' entries.
Not sure how this would be possible unless you edited it in .minerva?

The bug is fixed in the just released version.

Last edited:

Ryathmarn

Sep 12, 2016
Thank you!

I haven't used Minerva since I got the editor, even back then I never added flags just changed their values. D:

alkeiser

Jun 26, 2016
I have a quick and dirty implementation of a ships page done. No inventory manipulation yet.
Need to do some testing then i'll release it

Theron

Nov 8, 2018
Depends on what you want to do with it. The most recent items are not currently supported, but as long as you don't want to add say, the Jeweled Outfit or similar it will work just fine.

It also has a built-in way to check for updates.

Theron

Nov 8, 2018
Yes. Select the perk, then click the magnifying glass icon to the left of the checkbox.

Theron

Nov 8, 2018
I did think it was a bit odd you'd be asking that question. It's there for anyone who comes across it later, anyway (as if anyone reads any page but the most recent).

Mister Gregar

Dec 8, 2016
I am aware of how it works. Although the request is a bit ambiguous so I will clarify. @alkeiser can you set values 1 and 2 of the perma-cute perk to 40 as a standard in the code?
Are you asking them TO do that, or if it's POSSIBLE for that to be done? If it's something you want on your end, you can edit the xml instead of waiting.

<Perk Name="Perma-cute" Description="Your masculinity is permanently fixed to retain a cute, boyish appearance." Value1="40" Value2="40" />