TiTsEd - A save editor

SeriousBlueJewel

Nov 5, 2018

Devilinko

Jun 8, 2019
I'm getting this message when I open the editor:

[TiTsEd: 0.29.3.36463]
System.ArgumentException: Width and Height must be non-negative.
at System.Windows.Rect..ctor(Double x, Double y, Double width, Double height)
at System.Windows.Window.GetNormalRectDeviceUnits(IntPtr hwndHandle)
at System.Windows.Window.GetNormalRectLogicalUnits(IntPtr hwndHandle)
at TiTsEd.MainWindow.SaveSizeAndState()
at System.Windows.ContextLayoutManager.fireSizeChangedEvents()
at System.Windows.ContextLayoutManager.UpdateLayout()
at System.Windows.Interop.HwndSource.SetLayoutSize()
at System.Windows.Interop.HwndSource.set_RootVisualInternal(Visual value)
at System.Windows.Window.SetRootVisual()
at System.Windows.Window.SetRootVisualAndUpdateSTC()
at System.Windows.Window.SetupInitialState(Double requestedTop, Double requestedLeft, Double requestedWidth, Double requestedHeight)
at System.Windows.Window.CreateSourceWindow(Boolean duringShow)
at System.Windows.Window.ShowHelper(Object booleanBox)
at System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.InternalRealCall(Delegate callback, Object args, Int32 numArgs)
at System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.TryCatchWhen(Object source, Delegate callback, Object args, Int32 numArgs, Delegate catchHandler)

I've tried deleting the editor and re-downloading the latest but it keeps saying the same thing (older version of editor still works with no problem)

alkeiser

Jun 26, 2016
I'm getting this message when I open the editor:

Remove the "%LOCALAPPDATA%\TiTsEd" folder, this will get rid of the bad Window position state.
It will probably show up as just a small title bar when you first run it agan.

Devilinko

Jun 8, 2019
Remove the "%LOCALAPPDATA%\TiTsEd" folder, this will get rid of the bad Window position state.
It will probably show up as just a small title bar when you first run it agan.

There's no folder of that name, These are whats in the editor folder:
CoCED Licence
newtonsoft.ison.dll
newtonsoft.ison
TiTSEd Licence
TiTSEd Data
TiTSEd (application)
TiTSEd.exe. config
TiTSEd (text document)

Isharon

Jun 15, 2019
should add a 'save template option' so you can like, save a character appearance and port it into another save or so

Woahman

Sep 8, 2016
What do I need to do to reset Siegwulfe? I'm not digging the dom content and can't find a flag that works.

dragontamer8740

Nov 9, 2015
Depends on how they work, which I'll be able to see once the source for the next public build is available.
You can also just decompile the game, or even better, just open the save file in minerva to check it out.
Ships are basically a subset of the 'Creature' class with a couple extensions. Super easy to edit.

(It would be nice if the source code would drop properly, though, now that a public build is out, so we don't have to decompile the game and deal with one enormous '.as' file.)
Probably but that will likely take a month or 2 If not more
Based on what I saw in my investigations, it would not take that long, if not for the fact that making a nice usable GUI for the editor is a complete pain in the butt.

It is my understanding that this is sort of a temporary solution for ship combat, though, and that in the future the underlying data structures and mechanics might get revamped, possibly. The name "ShittyShips" being used as the key containing the ship implementation's save data corroborates this.

What do I need to do to reset Siegwulfe? I'm not digging the dom content and can't find a flag that works.
Remove its dick. (disclaimer: code below was current as of last public drop a month ago)
siegwulfeisdom.png

Last edited:

Meteor07

Feb 5, 2017
I'm wondering, will the save editor receive a whole new section just for ships or what? because i'm curious if it will or not.

SeriousBlueJewel

Nov 5, 2018

cheekypig55

Dec 28, 2018
Since i am lazy and didnt look through the 45 pages and dont know if its been asked before, but is it possible to get the save editor to work with the mobile versions

Belly97

May 13, 2016
Since i am lazy and didnt look through the 45 pages and dont know if its been asked before, but is it possible to get the save editor to work with the mobile versions
It's on the front page.

HOW TO USE

1. Get a Windows computer running at least .Net Framework 4.
    • No it will not run on Linux/Mac, no not even with Mono/Wine/dotNetCore/etc. Yes I am serious.
    • No it will not run on mobile. No there are no plans to port it.

Reactions: ScarlettArcherX

Theron

Nov 8, 2018
Not quite right. You can't run the Editor on mobile, but you can transfer your save to a Windows machine and edit it there, then transfer it back.

Steevee

Oct 3, 2015
unable to 'open' any files. error code copied below

[TiTsEd: 0.29.4.41615, TiTs Data: 33]
System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Could not load file or assembly 'Newtonsoft.Json, Version=6.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=30ad4fe6b2a6aeed' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.
File name: 'Newtonsoft.Json, Version=6.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=30ad4fe6b2a6aeed'
at TiTsEd.Common.TreeNode.CreateTree(Object obj, String rootNode)
at TiTsEd.View.ObjectInTreeView.OnObjectChanged(DependencyObject d, DependencyPropertyChangedEventArgs e)
at System.Windows.DependencyObject.OnPropertyChanged(DependencyPropertyChangedEventArgs e)
at System.Windows.FrameworkElement.OnPropertyChanged(DependencyPropertyChangedEventArgs e)
at System.Windows.DependencyObject.NotifyPropertyChange(DependencyPropertyChangedEventArgs args)
at System.Windows.DependencyObject.UpdateEffectiveValue(EntryIndex entryIndex, DependencyProperty dp, PropertyMetadata metadata, EffectiveValueEntry oldEntry, EffectiveValueEntry& newEntry, Boolean coerceWithDeferredReference, Boolean coerceWithCurrentValue, OperationType operationType)
at System.Windows.DependencyObject.InvalidateProperty(DependencyProperty dp, Boolean preserveCurrentValue)
at System.Windows.Data.BindingExpressionBase.Invalidate(Boolean isASubPropertyChange)
at System.Windows.Data.BindingExpression.TransferValue(Object newValue, Boolean isASubPropertyChange)
at MS.Internal.Data.PropertyPathWorker.UpdateSourceValueState(Int32 k, ICollectionView collectionView, Object newValue, Boolean isASubPropertyChange)
at MS.Internal.Data.PropertyPathWorker.UpdateSourceValueState(Int32 k, ICollectionView collectionView)
at MS.Internal.Data.ClrBindingWorker.OnSourcePropertyChanged(Object o, String propName)
at System.Windows.WeakEventManager.ListenerList`1.DeliverEvent(Object sender, EventArgs e, Type managerType)
at System.Windows.WeakEventManager.DeliverEventToList(Object sender, EventArgs args, ListenerList list)
at System.ComponentModel.PropertyChangedEventManager.OnPropertyChanged(Object sender, PropertyChangedEventArgs args)
at TiTsEd.ViewModel.VM.Load(String path, SerializationFormat expectedFormat, Boolean createBackup)
at System.Windows.EventRoute.InvokeHandlersImpl(Object source, RoutedEventArgs args, Boolean reRaised)
at System.Windows.UIElement.RaiseEventImpl(DependencyObject sender, RoutedEventArgs args)
at System.Windows.Controls.MenuItem.InvokeClickAfterRender(Object arg)
at System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.InternalRealCall(Delegate callback, Object args, Int32 numArgs)
at MS.Internal.Threading.ExceptionFilterHelper.TryCatchWhen(Object source, Delegate method, Object args, Int32 numArgs, Delegate catchHandler)

WRN: Assembly binding logging is turned OFF.
To enable assembly bind failure logging, set the registry value [HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Fusion!EnableLog] (DWORD) to 1.
Note: There is some performance penalty associated with assembly bind failure logging.
To turn this feature off, remove the registry value [HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Fusion!EnableLog].

Meteor07

Feb 5, 2017
Chase or whoever are working on the titsed must having one hell of a time with ship mechanics huh?