TiTsEd - A save editor

Belly97

May 13, 2016
By the way I’m on a Mac laptop, so I don’t know if it’s different on Mac, also, I’m not experienced with the console
As far as I'm aware at least one of the options should work on Mac. I recommend Chase's version as it is easy to use with both the downloaded version and the online one. You don't need to know how to use the console, you just need to press Ctrl + Shift + I then paste the link under where it says console. A new sidebar should pop up that you can minimise/maximise using the small white arrow and now you can close the DevTools using the X in the top right.
You should now be using the editor and can change most things pretty easily. You will have to do this every time you reopen the game if you are using the downloaded version or the online version, but if you install the firefox extension it will always be there. Keep in mind all the warnings listed on Chase's page and that you will need to change screen in-game before any of the changes you made will show up.
https://forum.fenoxo.com/threads/titsedjs-a-game-state-editor-for-javascript-version.32419/

Skylinegtr34

May 20, 2018
As far as I'm aware at least one of the options should work on Mac. I recommend Chase's version as it is easy to use with both the downloaded version and the online one. You don't need to know how to use the console, you just need to press Ctrl + Shift + I then paste the link under where it says console. A new sidebar should pop up that you can minimise/maximise using the small white arrow and now you can close the DevTools using the X in the top right.
You should now be using the editor and can change most things pretty easily. You will have to do this every time you reopen the game if you are using the downloaded version or the online version, but if you install the firefox extension it will always be there. Keep in mind all the warnings listed on Chase's page and that you will need to change screen in-game before any of the changes you made will show up.
https://forum.fenoxo.com/threads/titsedjs-a-game-state-editor-for-javascript-version.32419/
Yea I wanted to try that, but I’m having issues logging in on my computer

Belly97

May 13, 2016
I don’t know what’s stopping me, I tried multiple times to log in I even reset my password and it didn’t work
I more meant, how is having problems logging in here stopping you from following everything I wrote before and editing your game?

Skylinegtr34

May 20, 2018
I more meant, how is having problems logging in here stopping you from following everything I wrote before and editing your game?
Your right, I got it, thanks

i got a question though, in the editor what are the perks without descriptions?

Belly97

May 13, 2016
Your right, I got it, thanks

i got a question though, in the editor what are the perks without descriptions?
Don't know as I usually use Chase's editor as it is easier and safer.
If you want to know about any perk, value etc, just open an old flash save in the original TiTsEd. It has descriptions for almost everything.
Typically though, if you don't know, don't touch as it can lead to broken saves and lots of problems.
Also, I cheated when it came to perks. I started a new game in the old Flash version, finished the First-14 beginning mission, landed on Mhen'ga and then edited my save with the original TiTsEd as much as I wanted. I gave myself all the perks and edited all the values and exported the save file. I then loaded the exported file into the new game and fixed anything that didn't quite work between the two and voila I had my new ultimate save, that only needed slight editing from then on, which Chase's editor is perfect for.

Skylinegtr34

May 20, 2018
I don’t have a old flash save so rip that

while on the subject, I messed up a bit on my save so I decided to start a new character and wanted to use the editor, but everytime I use it to get what I want, it brings me toThe pirate base from the other character, and in case you were wondering, yes I started, saved to file, loaded that file, saved again, and loaded it

Belly97

May 13, 2016
I'm not sure what is causing your current issues, so I can't help you, unfortunately.

Chase

May 13, 2016
This thread is mostly only getting stuff relating to the newer version of the game (JS version). No one reads the big bold red text at the top of the first post. I wonder if I should ask the mods to lock it or un-sticky it.

Last edited:

Belly97

May 13, 2016
This thread is mostly only getting stuff relating to the newer version of the game (JS version). No one reads the big bold red text at the top of the first post. I wonder if I should ask the mods to lock it or un-sticky it.
If they unstick this thread and sticky the new thread that would be good, but please don't get them to lock it as there are still people playing the flash version and using this editor that may need help.

Reactions: Zjeranos

Skylinegtr34

May 20, 2018
Well I couldn’t find the other one that’s for the save editor

Belly97

May 13, 2016
Is there any way to use TiTSEd with the WIN version?
Yes/no. There is a new editor that works with the Javascript version of TiTS here: https://forum.fenoxo.com/threads/titsedjs-a-game-state-editor-for-javascript-version.32419/
You can use it in a browser or in the downloadable offline version. Read through the link above (Important!) and then either follow the directions there or do this:

Press Ctrl + Shift + I you'll open DevTools, then enter

javascript:(function(){var s=document.createElement("script");s.src="https://chase-san.github.io/TiTsEdJS/titsed.js";document.head.appendChild(s)})()

on the console tab and it should work.
Unfortunately, TiTsED does not work with the Javascript version of TiTS and you have to use the above editor or one of the other two.

Reactions: Zjeranos

Chiyose

Sep 22, 2017
Is there something in particular with trying to add flags to cunt tails? Anything I try instantly invalidates it as a parasite and greys out any of the scenes with them. Trying to tweak the vagina type on cunt tails that have merged and adopted previous tail textures also doesn't seem to work.

Belly97

May 13, 2016
Is there something in particular with trying to add flags to cunt tails? Anything I try instantly invalidates it as a parasite and greys out any of the scenes with them. Trying to tweak the vagina type on cunt tails that have merged and adopted previous tail textures also doesn't seem to work.
Cunt/cock tails are pretty broken and very unsupported, so as the devs would say "Be happy with what you got". Not much you can do about it.

CboyC95

Jul 14, 2021
How do you adjust how much cum you are filled with with the Anally-Filled, Orally-Filled, and Vaginally-Filled perks respectively?

SheepyCloud

Apr 3, 2020
I thought that you could make your character's belly bloated with cum like a cum inflation.
You can. Maybe investigate things more, before posting.
Codex --> Options --> Liquid
Inflation events for the player are limited, the most reliable is Kiro.

Renurb

Nov 7, 2023
I found a (sort of) bug. If you save edit or console edit a tamani-coupon into Key Items after already receiving and using one, it makes cockvine and other pregnancies fail, even if you max out fertility and fuck NPCs and hostiles. It's really strange and I'm wondering what feedback-loop causes this, since I don't see the correlation of Key Item: Tamani Corp Coupon and PC/NPC pregnancies. I know editing can fuck things up, but it's still code so I think it might crop up as a bug in the future.