TiTsEd - A save editor

Unicornzombie

Mar 5, 2016
There appears to be an error in the header in the Data XML, exe and exe config files for TiTsED, as a result they won't unpack.

Ryuzakku

Aug 30, 2015
I guess the ship editing was removed, but for some reason my Sidewinder is stuck having a whopping 35 armor? Any way I can fix that?

Theron

Nov 8, 2018
35 maximum armor? You don't get the 'Alert! Ship is very damaged' message? Can you give any more details? Did you edit it before?

If you didn't, it you might want to open a thread in the Bugs forum.

30.4 does have the Ships tab.

alkeiser

Jun 26, 2016
There appears to be an error in the header in the Data XML, exe and exe config files for TiTsED, as a result they won't unpack.
I updated the zip.

I guess the ship editing was removed, but for some reason my Sidewinder is stuck having a whopping 35 armor? Any way I can fix that?
Ships "viewing" was not removed.
Yes, you can attempt to edit things there, but I wouldn't. You'll likely break your save.

Ranma

Mar 26, 2016
really fast question, does save editing change anything at all other than what you change?
For example since its what i want to do, Is there any side effect to changing your email and name using save editing?
Im worried that even if I change it I'll be called by the old name cause of some save issues or something and ruin the save.

Theron

Nov 8, 2018
Just tested it, changing your email address does seem to mess up the text of old emails. It's the weirdest thing. Might be worth creating a throwaway save just to gawk at*.

*Edit: I'm getting some weird results here. Doing more extensive testing. Only if your new email starts with T?
Edit 2: Doesn't happen if I use the same 'T' email when on initial startup.
Edit 3: And now I can't reproduce the bug.
Edit 4: The problem seems to happen if you change both your name and email address at the same time.

Changing one, saving, loading, changing the other seems to be safe. Definitely keep a backup, though.

Last edited:

Ranma

Mar 26, 2016
Just tested it, changing your email address does seem to mess up the text of old emails. It's the weirdest thing. Might be worth creating a throwaway save just to gawk at*.

*Edit: I'm getting some weird results here. Doing more extensive testing. Only if your new email starts with T?
Edit 2: Doesn't happen if I use the same 'T' email when on initial startup.
Edit 3: And now I can't reproduce the bug.
Edit 4: The problem seems to happen if you change both your name and email address at the same time.

Changing one, saving, loading, changing the other seems to be safe. Definitely keep a backup, though.

Ooof, that seems risky holy crap.
I'll back up the save as you said and do the rest, if anything happens i'll post it here.

Ryuzakku

Aug 30, 2015
35 maximum armor? You don't get the 'Alert! Ship is very damaged' message? Can you give any more details? Did you edit it before?

If you didn't, it you might want to open a thread in the Bugs forum.

30.4 does have the Ships tab.

Yeah I know it has a ships tab but I can't adjust the armor.

And yeah, 35 max armor.

And I think I hit the max button once when you could alter the armor, and it defaulted to 35, because I didn't want to wait 4 months for it to be repaired. So I can't go to Zheng Shi without getting a game over.

Theron

Nov 8, 2018
IIRC the ship stats change based off of your personal stats, so in order to increase ships armor, you need to increase your own physique
It does, but it's a percentage of your maximum armor. You're not getting much bonus off of 35 base maximum Armor.

Yeah I know it has a ships tab but I can't adjust the armor.

And yeah, 35 max armor.

And I think I hit the max button once when you could alter the armor, and it defaulted to 35, because I didn't want to wait 4 months for it to be repaired. So I can't go to Zheng Shi without getting a game over.
You realize you could have gone to Tarkus and talked to the Dockmaster to have her repair your ship for a small fee in an hour, right? Shekka also repairs your armor over time, no matter where you are. What were you fighting to get such low armor anyway?

Ways to avoid Game Overing at Zheng Shi:
1. Change ships. Dr. Teyaal only attacks you if you are in the Sidewinder.
2. Change your loadout. 2x Missile Turrets, 1-2x Hardened Systems (resist her Shield Disruptor and Shield Vampire), 1 Shield Vampire/Shield Booster (Optional) give you an easy, practically guaranteed win. Just hit her with the Vampire when she's at or below 2500 Shields.

Last edited:
Reactions: Senera2000

Ryuzakku

Aug 30, 2015
It does, but it's a percentage of your maximum armor. You're not getting much bonus off of 35 base maximum Armor.

You realize you could have gone to Tarkus and talked to the Dockmaster to have her repair your ship for a small fee in an hour, right? Shekka also repairs your armor over time, no matter where you are. What were you fighting to get such low armor anyway?

Ways to avoid Game Overing at Zheng Shi:
1. Change ships. Dr. Teyaal only attacks you if you are in the Sidewinder.
2. Change your loadout. 2x Missile Turrets, 1-2x Hardened Systems (resist her Shield Disruptor and Shield Vampire), 1 Shield Vampire/Shield Booster (Optional) give you an easy, practically guaranteed win. Just hit her with the Vampire when she's at or below 2500 Shields.

It's not that I'm not letting it get repaired, it's that it only has 35 armor. And I know I can get rid of the sidewinder, but then I'll lose a crewmate and I don't want to do that either.

Liz the Lizardfolk

Feb 7, 2018
The Frostwyrm Ichor item has disappeared from the items tab; is it no longer there for a reason?

Corneel

Dec 24, 2019
I don't know where else to ask this question, and since it relates to the TiTsEd I thought I could ask it here. In the "Perks" tab, under the event heading there is a perk called "Whore-Stamped" which, quite logically, gives you a WHORE tramp stamp. However I was unable to trace to which actual event this is related. Can anybody enlighten me?

FelixDracc

Dec 21, 2016
Canada
I don't know where else to ask this question, and since it relates to the TiTsEd I thought I could ask it here. In the "Perks" tab, under the event heading there is a perk called "Whore-Stamped" which, quite logically, gives you a WHORE tramp stamp. However I was unable to trace to which actual event this is related. Can anybody enlighten me?

If I remember right the whore stamped relates to Sera, if your a sub to her and go to the dom/sub party and dress as a school girl you get slut stamp perk.

null_blank

Oct 29, 2015
Sera gives you a SLUT stamp. You get the WHORE stamp from Po's dungeon during the VR quest, if you bang the goblin. It's possible to have both stamps so it winds up saying 'SLUT WHORE' :)

Dean. W137

Nov 10, 2019
well, i downloaded the titsed today and i have .NET framework 4.0 but it still does'nt open please help

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    172.4 KB · Views: 19

Kangakloud

Feb 1, 2020
klamath falls OR USA
so......i started reading this thread around 9:30 pm on 1/31 and finished reading around 4 am on 2/1 ........ i regret nothing xD hehe :p there was quite a lot that made me laugh so i ended up making an account.

so here you go Chase and alkeiser you guys not only got me to make an account but also got my first comment :p congrats :p anyway i just downloaded TITSed so i'l play with it a bit later but I just felt like saying your doing great and if doing this is fun or makes you happy then keep at it. life is short and can be very hard for everyone so take whatever joy and happiness you can find :) meh sorry haha I've been up for about 25 hrs so ignore the sappy bit, anyway good work :D

Reactions: Narmlet

alkeiser

Jun 26, 2016
well, i downloaded the titsed today and i have .NET framework 4.0 but it still does'nt open please help

The date on your .net 4 folder shows as the 23rd, had you just installed .NET 4 that day?
I would suggest rebooting and then if you still get that error to click yes.

Dean. W137

Nov 10, 2019
The date on your .net 4 folder shows as the 23rd, had you just installed .NET 4 that day? I would suggest rebooting and then if you still get that error to click yes.
Thanks, I downloaded a 4.5 something version and it worked sorry for not replying before!

jimmykudo

Feb 16, 2020
When I try to open a save in the editor, it gives me a generic TiTsEd has stopped working error. It happens when I try to click the update button as well. version 0.30.7