TiTsEd - A save editor

Thebiologist

Jun 24, 2017
As I mentioned on GitHub, I need a save file with the membranes.

"Pregnancy. Each vaginae and ass have it."

I won't be adding pregnancy support for quite awhile.

Breast rating and min looseness modifiers are already supported.

Under status effects. objects 371 to 380

object: 371
sealed
dynamic
minutesLeft
integer: 0
storageName
string: Mimbrane Ass
classInstance
string: classes::StorageClass
tooltip
string:
value1
integer: 3 //this is trust level
combatOnly
boolean: false
value2
integer: 1 //days since last fed
iconShade
integer: 16777215
value3
integer: 6 //number of feedings
iconName
string:
hidden
boolean: true
value4
integer: 5 //not sure, but I think it's times reproduced.

I couldn't find cockvines and cuntsnakes though.

Mister Gregar

Dec 8, 2016
As I mentioned on GitHub, I need a save file with the membranes.

Sent one via Github(idk if it notifies you, so I'm commenting here.)

Please ignore the character the mimbranes are attached too. It's for the best that way. I don't know why I did that.

Lancer

Nov 1, 2016
Sent one via Github(idk if it notifies you, so I'm commenting here.)

Please ignore the character the mimbranes are attached too. It's for the best that way. I don't know why I did that.
I decided to load up your file to check out what you though was cancer, but I can't figure out how to get the .sol file to open in TiTS. I'm not really interested in the character, but being unable to open that file is annoying me.

Mister Gregar

Dec 8, 2016
ow to get the .sol file to open in TiTS.

Go to the normal save directory and swap out the .sol file in that slot with mine. (TiTs_3 for the file of the same name)

Alternatively you can use Load File on attachment related. I don't recommend doing either of these. It's just bad.

Attachments

• Don't do it.zip
    19.8 KB · Views: 12

Lancer

Nov 1, 2016
Go to the normal save directory and swap out the .sol file in that slot with mine. (TiTs_3 for the file of the same name)

Alternatively you can use Load File on attachment related. I don't recommend doing either of these. It's just bad.
Ah, thank you. I didn't know manually adding saves to the directory was possible.

EDIT: Are you a backer? Your save won't load due to an Error #1065

adev

Apr 27, 2017
Under status effects. objects 371 to 380

NB The object ids are only relevant for this particular file - even loading and immediately saving again can change the order and thus the numbering of objects...

value4
integer: 5 //not sure, but I think it's times reproduced.

Use the source Luke!

Code:
// Going to do this through statuseffects
// There's too many things to track sensibly using flags, and the extra storage from effects is... almost perfect for this
// v1 == trust
// v2 == last fed
// v3 == feed level/counter
// v4 == reproductive cycle counter

valid effect names:

public var mimbraneEffects:Array =
[
   "Mimbrane Cock",
   "Mimbrane Pussy",
   "Mimbrane Ass",
   "Mimbrane Balls",
   "Mimbrane Boobs",
   "Mimbrane Hand Left",
   "Mimbrane Hand Right",
   "Mimbrane Foot Left",
   "Mimbrane Foot Right",
   "Mimbrane Face"
];

Re editing pregnancies/children - I was thinking about expanding the edit capabilities of my sol viewer and I could probably test these changes with some real edit tasks while providing a stopgap editor until the titsed maintainers get around doing it with a nice gui.

What edits are necessary to work around bugs/need for extensive save scumming?

Thebiologist

Jun 24, 2017
NB The object ids are only relevant for this particular file - even loading and immediately saving again can change the order and thus the numbering of objects...

Use the source Luke!

Code:
// Going to do this through statuseffects
// There's too many things to track sensibly using flags, and the extra storage from effects is... almost perfect for this
// v1 == trust
// v2 == last fed
// v3 == feed level/counter
// v4 == reproductive cycle counter

valid effect names:

public var mimbraneEffects:Array =
[
   "Mimbrane Cock",
   "Mimbrane Pussy",
   "Mimbrane Ass",
   "Mimbrane Balls",
   "Mimbrane Boobs",
   "Mimbrane Hand Left",
   "Mimbrane Hand Right",
   "Mimbrane Foot Left",
   "Mimbrane Foot Right",
   "Mimbrane Face"
];

Re editing pregnancies/children - I was thinking about expanding the edit capabilities of my sol viewer and I could probably test these changes with some real edit tasks while providing a stopgap editor until the titsed maintainers get around doing it with a nice gui.

What edits are necessary to work around bugs/need for extensive save scumming?

I always forget the source code has comments but for some reason I keep using the raw extracted code.

warmaster

Jun 24, 2017
When is there going to be a update for save editor so that we can edit save game file that was save on our computer

Mister Gregar

Dec 8, 2016
When is there going to be a update for save editor so that we can edit save game file that was save on our computer
The file edited by the editor IS saved on your computer. Making it work with the .tits file would be pointless as the .sol file has the same info.

alkeiser

Jun 26, 2016
quite easy to do, just rename it from a .tits file into a .sol file and it will ask if you want to confirm the change.
Changing the extension on the file doesn't change its format.
The editor cannot read the .tits format files, and that isn't gonna change for a long time.
Unless someone really wants it and codes/submits a pull request.

Chase

May 13, 2016
Gonna go ahead and leave this here. It is just a proof of concept. A java version of TiTsEd, for our Mac/Nix folks, plus being java might be easier to port to Droid, but I don't know anything about that. This one only works with locally saved files right now (from the standalone flash player). No browser support or anything.

Attachments

• JTiTsEd_0.zip
    104.2 KB · Views: 21

Chase

May 13, 2016
The editor cannot read the .tits format files, and that isn't gonna change for a long time.

Actually I am pretty sure I know how that works now (having written an entire amf support for the java thing I just mentioned). I might see about fixing that soonish.

EDIT: Okay, fixed the .tits export format not working, and pushed the fix to the git.

Last edited:
Reactions: alkeiser

Mister Gregar

Dec 8, 2016
Gonna go ahead and leave this here. It is just a proof of concept. A java version of TiTsEd, for our Mac/Nix folks, plus being java might be easier to port to Droid, but I don't know anything about that. This one only works with locally saved files right now (from the standalone flash player). No browser support or anything.

Is it supposed to only edit money, or is something wrong on my end?
EDIT: Okay, fixed the .tits export format not working, and pushed the fix to the git.

Fucking awesome. Never expected to be able to edit my .tits without loading them to a save slot first. As someone who keeps some characters in cold storage for flags and stuff, this is sweet boon that saves me a bit of effort, thanks.

Chase

May 13, 2016
Aww, thanks guys. I didn't think you really kept note if I was or was not here.

Have a silly JTiTsEd Alpha then. Also honest, probably not going to work on this one much after this. But it is a good starting place if anyone really wants to edit on nix or mac. Personalyl the biggest problem was making the AMF editing.

Attachments

• JTiTsEd_1.zip
    115.3 KB · Views: 32

Uphene

Aug 7, 2017
what is a 1069 error, why is it preventing me from loading an edited file, and how do I make it go away?
I've noticed this error when you've added a vagina via TiTsEd and then loading it into TiTs. Additionally if you load a character that already had a vagina into the editor that it is removed in the load so adding it back in the editor will cause this.

ninjadork

May 5, 2017
I've noticed this error when you've added a vagina via TiTsEd and then loading it into TiTs. Additionally if you load a character that already had a vagina into the editor that it is removed in the load so adding it back in the editor will cause this.
Thanks. I'll redo the editor and use items to add the vagina this time, will edit this post with results.

EDIT: Yeah, ADDING a vagina causes the problem. It seems like anything else, including changing already existing vaginas, still works.

So just use the item section to add a dose or two of pussyblossom

Last edited:

Mister Gregar

Dec 8, 2016
Added the vagina thing as a new issue on the Github. Seems the issue with it started in version 24.2, and I think it relates to adding "fullness" to the vaginas made by the editor.

Mister Gregar

Dec 8, 2016
This should be fixed in 0.25.0.
Yeah, it's fixed. Not sure if I'm allowed to close issues, though.

Question, is it possible to have the tooltips of some status effects be editable in TiTS? I ask because some status effects (focusing on Hair Flower and Arm Flower here) are modified by the tooltip. Hair Flower's tooltip controls the color. I can easily modify that in minerva, but I've been enjoying (getting spoiled by) the steady improvements to TiTSED that allow me to fire up minerva far less often. At this point, editing said tooltips and changing the OriginalRace to something that isn't a starting race are about all I use it for.

Lunaryon

Aug 7, 2017
So... I can't access my saves using the TiTSed.

I'm using Vivaldi and when I open up the app and try to load up a save, the program can't find any. Is the Editor expecting the saves to be in a different place?

K

Krynh

What values would I need to edit to remove the uniball description in the codex?