TiTsEd - A save editor

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
Apparently, it just makes them look snug and uniform. From the TF scene:

"Then, every fold, hair, wrinkle, and blemish on your sack smooths away, leaving nothing behind by perfect, glossy skin. It pulls a little tighter, compacting around your testes without actually shrinking them, framing them into an adorable pouch."

The character appearance text adds this line: "Your sack clings tightly to your groin, holding your balls snugly against you."

Last edited:

Lancer

Nov 1, 2016
is there a value you can change to speed up ongoing pregnancies?
No, there is not. The incubation bonus will allow you to speed up pregnancies, but it only applies itself at the conception of the pregnancy, and more in-depth pregnancy editing isn't currently a function of the editor.

Apr 27, 2017
Hey mate can you add some options to change the flower color's from cespirin? They appear in the affects tab, but I've had no luck changing their color.

Mister Gregar

Dec 8, 2016
Hey mate can you add some options to change the flower color's from cespirin? They appear in the affects tab, but I've had no luck changing their color.
You'll have to change the text of the status effect's tooltip to the color you want. TiTSEd can't do that atm. You can use minerva for it, though.

adev

Apr 27, 2017
is there a value you can change to speed up ongoing pregnancies?

There is actually a per pregnancy value but you may need to use another editor - you can use mine (see https://forum.fenoxo.com/threads/titsed-a-save-editor.2809/page-29#post-188134) (or minerva, but I can't help you with that)

expand object characters
expand object PC
expand array pregnancyData
expand the objects in the array until you find the pregnancy you want to modify
Adjust the pregnancyIncubationMulti value (eg 2 will progress the pregnancy at twice the normal rate)

I do not recommend to adjust the pregnancyIncubation value directly as this might skip necessary steps in the progression

Mister Gregar

Dec 8, 2016
you can use mine (see https://forum.fenoxo.com/threads/titsed-a-save-editor.2809/page-29#post-188134) (or minerva, but I can't help you with that)

Normally, I use minerva, but out of curiosity I wanted to try yours.

I like it! It's not the most user friendly looking, but as an html I can use Ctrl+F to get right where I want without scrolling. It also saves the file WAAAY faster than minerva does, although it saves to my browser's default location instead of overwriting the original file. The speed factor from ctrl+F and quickly saving coupled with it letting you (read: forcing you to) backup your files makes me think I'll start using yours more than minerva.

Coalsack

Aug 28, 2015
Recently i found that changing the numbers of days passed bugs the data related to kids, replacing their number with a '@' and erasing their data from the nursery computer.

Azureink

Feb 12, 2017
I am not certain this has been asked yet. If it has I apologize. But I would like to know if we could add an option to add two sets of different wings after I found out that tenta-wings did not allow you to fly like normal wings. And I still want the tenta-wings in case of tenta-wing sex segments.

captinjoehenry

Sep 3, 2016
with the latest backers build trying to edit a save with this makes the save invalid or crashes the game when you try and load the adjusted save.

alkeiser

Jun 26, 2016
with the latest backers build trying to edit a save with this makes the save invalid or crashes the game when you try and load the adjusted save.
They are making a bunch of changes to items.
Probably gonna be broken till the next public update at minimum, since I don't have access to the source for the backer versions.

Lancer

Nov 1, 2016
I've noticed that you cannot edit the Amazonia drinks into your inventory, and is there going to be an update for the last public patch?

Viiru

Sep 29, 2017
So, I'm having issues getting TiTsED to save my file. I am sure to save as the proper style, LocalWithNet, and in the proper location. However, when I go to refresh it in the game to see changes, there are none. It remains the same as before. However, the changes in the editor, if I close and load it again, remain as if they were changed.

Lancer

Nov 1, 2016
Amazona's been out for months, and I'm not a backer, which is why I thought it would be relevant.

Amakawa Yuuto

Sep 6, 2015
Berlin
I'm pretty sure this has been asked already but, can you even use the editor on android?
You cannot, but if I recall correctly, you can plug your phone into your PC and transfer files for editing.
Cool, and I can transfer vice versa same way right?
Since this is a bit more complicated, I thought I'd preemptively elaborate:
In the save/load menu, you need to select "save file" (instead of regular "save") to get a transferable file.
On your PC, you need to load the file (using "load file", obviously) and save it again using regular "save" (instead of "save file") to be able to edit it.
Then you need to (load and) save it again on the TiTS PC version using "save file" to get a file you can transfer to and load on your smartphone.

I use pushbullet to transfer the files back and forth, it's easier than plugging the phone in in my experience, but your preferences may vary.

JChrome94

Dec 26, 2016
So, I guess this should go without saying, but I gotta ask. I'm not that tech savvy, but I'm wanting to learn XD. Also, I'm sure this has already been asked as well. Will the save editor work on tablets, or only on PC's?

Lancer

Nov 1, 2016
So, I guess this should go without saying, but I gotta ask. I'm not that tech savvy, but I'm wanting to learn XD. Also, I'm sure this has already been asked as well. Will the save editor work on tablets, or only on PC's?
The save-editor will only work on PCs with Windows.