TiTsEd - A save editor

irioth

May 12, 2016
Just to point out that next TiTSEd version needs to be changed and manage a substantially expanded inventory. Recent game updates before the Halloween public release allow its expansion up to 20-24 slots (depending on one's perks and items) but last version of TiTSEd only seems able to recognize a 10-12 slots inventory, and cuts off items in a larger inventory if used to edit a save file, causing their loss (even if one does not make any edits to items). I just noticed it when I used the old version to make a few minor edits and it lost me almost half of my inventory. Until the program gets edited, only Minerva seems safe to use for save edits if you expanded the inventory with the backpack items. The relevant game changes were included in the last public version so it should be feasible.

Last edited:

Lancer

Nov 1, 2016
Interesting, this thread was pinned. No more searching through a couple pages for it when people ask about it :D

Gamepapa

Apr 18, 2016
Hell
Anybody know how to speed up pregnancies for all characters in the game/

Lancer

Nov 1, 2016
Anybody know how to speed up pregnancies for all characters in the game/
You can't, not with the editors we have right now at least. The game is coded in a way that makes it pretty much impossible to do without screwing things up.

K

Krynh

In minerva couldn't you edit a characters incubation rate? Or does that screw things up?

Sogen

Oct 4, 2017
Just to point out that next TiTSEd version needs to be changed and manage a substantially expanded inventory. Recent game updates before the Halloween public release allow its expansion up to 20-24 slots (depending on one's perks and items) but last version of TiTSEd only seems able to recognize a 10-12 slots inventory, and cuts off items in a larger inventory if used to edit a save file, causing their loss (even if one does not make any edits to items). I just noticed it when I used the old version to make a few minor edits and it lost me almost half of my inventory. Until the program gets edited, only Minerva seems safe to use for save edits if you expanded the inventory with the backpack items. The relevant game changes were included in the last public version so it should be feasible.
Judging by OP's reply on Tuesday, I wouldn't hold my breath on that update coming any time soon if ever.

irioth

May 12, 2016
Judging by OP's reply on Tuesday, I wouldn't hold my breath on that update coming any time soon if ever.

Darn, that's bad news. I have grown accustomed to the save editing simplicity of TiTSEd. But an inventory forcibly cut down to half its potential size is bad news, as the authors keep throwing new items in and expansion of storage being nowhere in sight. We still have minerva as a less easy backup, but I dearly hope work on this editor can resume. It would be a real pity if it were to become less and less useful due to obsolescence.

Last edited:

irioth

May 12, 2016
In minerva couldn't you edit a characters incubation rate? Or does that screw things up?

It is indeed possible to use minerva to change a pregnancy's due date, so you can cut it down to the next few hours. But you need to do it for each and every pregnancy.

Last edited:

alkeiser

Jun 26, 2016

Fastest way to get issues fixed is to open an issue on Github and attach a save file.

Malbutorius

Sep 4, 2016
I think Feline pussies aren't in the Editor? Not sure if it's been mentioned yet, but in the editor it shows up as [ID#; 4] <unknown>.

Dreadful123

Aug 10, 2017
~
Welp, I'm just gonna flat out ask this, even though I probably won't get a reply (or if I do, it'll be a while from now):

Are you abandoning this? If so, will you be able to give the code over to other people so that everyone can keep working on it?

If you are, well, that's quite a shame, but we understand. If not, then disregard this and we'll all keep waiting for the next update like the horny bastards we are :ghost:

K

Krynh

Are you abandoning this? If so, will you be able to give the code over to other people so that everyone can keep working on it?
Anyone can fork the project (although they'll need to add download links) and create their own version if they want. It doesn't seem abandoned yet (despite the last update being two weeks ago) Chase has only been away for 4 days.

Sogen

Oct 4, 2017
Anyone can fork the project (although they'll need to add download links) and create their own version if they want. It doesn't seem abandoned yet (despite the last update being two weeks ago) Chase has only been away for 4 days.
My statement had less to do with how long it's been and more to do with what Chase posted the last time they were here. And I quote:
Anyone who cares enough is more than welcome to create and submit a patch for any missing or desired functionality.
Does not give off the vibe of someone who is interested in continuing the project. If I'm wrong I would never be more happy to be proven so.

Karretch

Aug 26, 2015
Y'all so pessimistic.

In other words, Chase's quote means "We have other things to do that take our tiem but the project is open for others to add onto. When sufficiently ready to update a new version will be released."

Sure, that's a lot to infer, but really it's logical if you read the whole thread and just think instead of doomsaying whenever stuff isn't updated at the drop of a hat.

alkeiser

Jun 26, 2016
Latest version supports the Backpack Upgrade, also fixed the other max item slot modifiers.

Venomire

Aug 28, 2015
Does not give off the vibe of someone who is interested in continuing the project. If I'm wrong I would never be more happy to be proven so.
Pretty sure it was just pointing out the project was open source and other people could contribute to the project. If something is missing, and you're capable, write and submit a PR.

ICUMSHERBERT

Nov 5, 2017
I keep getting errors when trying to load the edited save files onto mobile even if I make a fresh file and don't change anything in it

Chase

May 13, 2016
Basically, we do this in our free time and we don't get payed for it. Due to this we might miss public versions and be slow to update. But the project is open source so even if everyone related to maintaining the project got abducted by aliens tomorrow, it would still be available to be worked on.

Mister Gregar

Dec 8, 2016
Basically, we do this in our free time and we don't get payed for it. Due to this we might miss public versions and be slow to update. But the project is open source so even if everyone related to maintaining the project got abducted by aliens tomorrow, it would still be available to be worked on.
I get email notifications from this thread, and when I clicked on it, Google added "Chase:Abducted by Aliens" to tomorrow's schedule.

I'm not saying Google is ran by aliens and that they are coming for you. I'm just saying to watch your back.

luther507

Nov 14, 2017
Hey y'all, not sure if someone has asked this before (I tried searching but couldn't find anything) - is there any way to use the save editor to add someone you missed to Gastigoth? I thought I had done the right steps to get one of the characters there but apparently missed something along the way, and I'm way too far to want to restart, given I've completed basically everything in the game.

K

Krynh

Hey y'all, not sure if someone has asked this before (I tried searching but couldn't find anything) - is there any way to use the save editor to add someone you missed to Gastigoth? I thought I had done the right steps to get one of the characters there but apparently missed something along the way, and I'm way too far to want to restart, given I've completed basically everything in the game.
Possibly, you would need to look at the raw flags value for the character and compare it with one you sent to the prison.

luther507

Nov 14, 2017
Possibly, you would need to look at the raw flags value for the character and compare it with one you sent to the prison.

Thanks for that! I found the fix, I'm sure there's an easier way to go about it but I just reset Saendra through the raw flags to allow myself to re-do that quest, which resulted in the missing girl (Pirate Techie Sam) appearing in Gastigoth.