TiTsEd - A save editor

Aisha

Jul 16, 2017
Atlanta
@Lancer Unless you mean named humans, there's two: Sera and Renvra. If you take her spunk, not eggs, you get real babies. ~6 month pregnancy
I was hoping for our favorite mechanic half-human, but alas, I guess my hopes are dashed.

Unrelated edit: Just wandering the Codex now--I love the Hitchhiker's Guide ref in the Human article. Kudos to whoever wrote that :p

Last edited:

alkeiser

Jun 26, 2016
Oh yeah, I guess I should give more detail. Sorry.
Unpacked, have the framework, ran as Admin, no antivirus blocking and it worked a few months ago too. Can't think of anything else. :(

1. Right-click on the zip file
  2. Check the 'Unblock' and click Apply
  3. Unzip the files into a directory
  4. Run the TiTsEd.exe

BlueRaverFox

Oct 5, 2015
Yeah, Chase the magnificent bastard whose been working on the editor, hasn't been on in a couple weeks. Not sure who else is involved, but my guess is with the return of Chase shall come the next update.

I think there was a guy called alkeiser who worked on this too. Might be worth hitting him up on this.

Edit: Oh look, that's him above me. xD

zelda_fan6284

I think there was a guy called alkeiser who worked on this too. Might be worth hitting him up on this.

I'll ask him.

@alkeiser Any idea on an e.t.a on when next version of TiTSEd save editor might be released?

Seeing as we had a public build of the game itself back on the 4th of July but no new release yet of TiTSEd save editor.

alkeiser

Jun 26, 2016
I'll ask him.

@alkeiser Any idea on an e.t.a on when next version of TiTSEd save editor might be released?

Seeing as we had a public build of the game itself back on the 4th of July but no new release yet of TiTSEd save editor.

Already did.
There wasn't much new in the public build, besides like 2 items, so didn't think people would care about it that much.
I'm kind of taking a break from the game a bit, but still watching whats happening.
Work + Secret World Legends

FYI, for new perks/key items/flags and (most) items you don't need a new release of the editor.
You can update the TiTsEd.Data.xml file with the appropriate info.

We'll gladly take pull requests on GitHub if people have updates.

Froggy_Captain

Oct 7, 2015

Ahh, yeah, I was sure there was someone else but I have the attention span/ memory retention of..... oh look shiny "wanders away"

zelda_fan6284

Already did.
There wasn't much new in the public build, besides like 2 items, so didn't think people would care about it that much.
I'm kind of taking a break from the game a bit, but still watching whats happening.
Work + Secret World Legends

FYI, for new perks/key items/flags and (most) items you don't need a new release of the editor.
You can update the TiTsEd.Data.xml file with the appropriate info.

We'll gladly take pull requests on GitHub if people have updates.

Was unaware it had updated, I could have sworn I checked recently.

Now I feel stupid.

Lancer

Nov 1, 2016
Is there currently a way to give and remove SSTDs? That would be very helpful, as SSTDs are a pain to actually proc normally.

Reactions: zelda_fan6284

KiloFox

Jul 6, 2017
Is there currently a way to give and remove SSTDs? That would be very helpful, as SSTDs are a pain to actually proc normally.
agreed with this, I actually managed to get Sneezing Tits on one save and tried to give it to another, unrelated save after the Status Flag had been added (from having a save with it) even copied the form's stats over so it would "take" but instead it didn't. I'm guessing there needs to be something else activated I didn't know about >.<

None

Jul 17, 2017
agreed with this, I actually managed to get Sneezing Tits on one save and tried to give it to another, unrelated save after the Status Flag had been added (from having a save with it) even copied the form's stats over so it would "take" but instead it didn't. I'm guessing there needs to be something else activated I didn't know about >.<
I've managed to give Furpies to another save. It was possible when I catch Undetected furpies, with Sneezing tits same.

Still can't get Loco fever -_-

KiloFox

Jul 6, 2017
I've managed to give Furpies to another save. It was possible when I catch Undetected furpies, with Sneezing tits same.

Still can't get Loco fever -_-
so no way to manually add those with the editor yet huh? at least unless you're lucky enough to have gotten it undetected on another save?

adev

Apr 27, 2017
so no way to manually add those with the editor yet huh? at least unless you're lucky enough to have gotten it undetected on another save?

If the editor allows to edit all status effect values it should be possible

this is the code that triggers an infection

Code:
       public function sstdChecks(cumFrom:Creature = null, location:String = "ass"):void
       {
           if(cumFrom.hasSSTD() && !this.isSSTDImmune())
           {
               var catchSSTD:String = cumFrom.getRandomSSTD();
               //kGAMECLASS.output(catchSSTD);
               switch(catchSSTD)
               {
                   case "Undetected Furpies":
                       //FURPIES!
                       if(hasSSTD("Furpies", true)) { /* Already have it! */ }
                       // Furries are immune to furpies.
                       else if(!this.hasFur()) createStatusEffect("Undetected Furpies",0,0,0,0,true,"","Hidden furpies infection! OH NOEZ",false,17280,0xFF69B4);
                       break;
                   case "Undetected Locofever":
                       if(hasSSTD("Locofever", true)) { /* Already have it! */ }
                       else createStatusEffect("Undetected Locofever", 0, 0, 0, 0, true, "LustUp", "Hidden Locofever infection!", false, 17280, 0xFF69B4);
                       break;
                   case "Undetected Sneezing Tits":
                       if(hasSSTD("Sneezing Tits", true)) { /* Already have it! */ }
                       else createStatusEffect("Undetected Sneezing Tits", 0, 0, 0, 0, true, "Icon_Boob_Torso", "Hidden Sneezing Tits infection!", false, 10080, 0xFF69B4);
                       break;
               }
           }
       }

public function createStatusEffect(statusName: String, value1: Number = 0, value2: Number = 0, value3: Number = 0, value4: Number = 0, hidden: Boolean = true, iconName: String = "", tooltip: String = "", combatOnly: Boolean = false, minutesLeft: Number = 0, iconShade:uint = 0xFFFFFF): void {

where statusName is saved as storageName

Just edit the values of an existing status effect to the ones listed in the code and you should be infected. I modded ainas mare musk to Undetected Locofever in my editor and successfully contracted the disease.

None

Jul 17, 2017
If the editor allows to edit all status effect values it should be possible

this is the code that triggers an infection

Code:
       public function sstdChecks(cumFrom:Creature = null, location:String = "ass"):void
       {
           if(cumFrom.hasSSTD() && !this.isSSTDImmune())
           {
               var catchSSTD:String = cumFrom.getRandomSSTD();
               //kGAMECLASS.output(catchSSTD);
               switch(catchSSTD)
               {
                   case "Undetected Furpies":
                       //FURPIES!
                       if(hasSSTD("Furpies", true)) { /* Already have it! */ }
                       // Furries are immune to furpies.
                       else if(!this.hasFur()) createStatusEffect("Undetected Furpies",0,0,0,0,true,"","Hidden furpies infection! OH NOEZ",false,17280,0xFF69B4);
                       break;
                   case "Undetected Locofever":
                       if(hasSSTD("Locofever", true)) { /* Already have it! */ }
                       else createStatusEffect("Undetected Locofever", 0, 0, 0, 0, true, "LustUp", "Hidden Locofever infection!", false, 17280, 0xFF69B4);
                       break;
                   case "Undetected Sneezing Tits":
                       if(hasSSTD("Sneezing Tits", true)) { /* Already have it! */ }
                       else createStatusEffect("Undetected Sneezing Tits", 0, 0, 0, 0, true, "Icon_Boob_Torso", "Hidden Sneezing Tits infection!", false, 10080, 0xFF69B4);
                       break;
               }
           }
       }

public function createStatusEffect(statusName: String, value1: Number = 0, value2: Number = 0, value3: Number = 0, value4: Number = 0, hidden: Boolean = true, iconName: String = "", tooltip: String = "", combatOnly: Boolean = false, minutesLeft: Number = 0, iconShade:uint = 0xFFFFFF): void {

where statusName is saved as storageName

Just edit the values of an existing status effect to the ones listed in the code and you should be infected. I modded ainas mare musk to Undetected Locofever in my editor and successfully contracted the disease.
Can you show me how to edit values of an existing status effect?

adev

Apr 27, 2017
Sorry I have never used titsed, but kilofox mentioned "even copied the form's stats over" so I guess there must be a way. Maybe some of the regular users can chime in here.

What I did was change this
loco1.png
to this
loco2.png

and then resting seemed to progress the infection normally. What is important is that the storage name exactly matches and the values* and minutesLeft are set correctly since these values steer the progression.

None

Jul 17, 2017
Sorry I have never used titsed, but kilofox mentioned "even copied the form's stats over" so I guess there must be a way. Maybe some of the regular users can chime in here.

What I did was change this
View attachment 4862
to this
View attachment 4863

and then resting seemed to progress the infection normally. What is important is that the storage name exactly matches and the values* and minutesLeft are set correctly since these values steer the progression.
But in this save editor I can't find any way to edit status effect like on your scrins.
Did you use other program?

adev

Apr 27, 2017
I used a sol file viewer I wrote for myself. Developed as an internal tool there is little handholding and convenience. To use it you need a fairly modern browser (requires TypedArray support - firefox should do the trick)

usage notes
load the file (TiTs_*.sol not the *.tits file export), edit values, save(download) changed file, copy modified file back where flash stores the files
to expand an object or array click on the object/array: ### line
to toggle a boolean value double click on it
to change a string/int/number double click on it and close the dialog once done

to trigger an infection
make sure the save contains a status effect you can modify as you currently can't add one
load file
expand object characters
expand object PC
expand array statusEffects
expand the objects in statusEffects until you see the effect you want to modify
modify the values - make sure that they match exactly - extra spaces/changed case will likely break stuff
save and copy back modified file
load file in tits and resting should show first sign of infection

if there is an error please report the issue and attach the unmodified sol file

Attachments

• osoledit.zip
    24.1 KB · Views: 113

None

Jul 17, 2017
I used a sol file viewer I wrote for myself. Developed as an internal tool there is little handholding and convenience. To use it you need a fairly modern browser (requires TypedArray support - firefox should do the trick)

usage notes
load the file (TiTs_*.sol not the *.tits file export), edit values, save(download) changed file, copy modified file back where flash stores the files
to expand an object or array click on the object/array: ### line
to toggle a boolean value double click on it
to change a string/int/number double click on it and close the dialog once done

to trigger an infection
make sure the save contains a status effect you can modify as you currently can't add one
load file
expand object characters
expand object PC
expand array statusEffects
expand the objects in statusEffects until you see the effect you want to modify
modify the values - make sure that they match exactly - extra spaces/changed case will likely break stuff
save and copy back modified file
load file in tits and resting should show first sign of infection

if there is an error please report the issue and attach the unmodified sol file
It worked, thanks ^^
Only one question, where have you find those code for SSTD?

Last edited:

adev

Apr 27, 2017

alkeiser

Jun 26, 2016

Added the 3 public build SSTDs, note, I've not actually done any testing with them, just added them to the XML.

Thebiologist

Jun 24, 2017
Any way of selecting between parasitic and non-parasitic tail-genitalia? So far I can only do that by using tentacool first and then the editor.

Thebiologist

Jun 24, 2017
Explain? Because the tail racial flag list has cuntsakes and cockvines.

If you flag any tail with cunttail or tailcock on the editor, you'll always get a parasitic tail, however, if you take tentacool, you can have a non-parasitic tailcock or cunttail. I just want to know if it's possible to use the editor to get a non-parasitic tail genitalia.

KWJ

Jan 21, 2017
@alkeiser

I think you missed these things, so I'm listing them again.

I don't know it is whether mentioned here, but I have some issues to be updated...

Pregnancy. Each vaginae and ass have it.

Mimbrane. Currently, it will appear on the Raw Data's "unknown" category only if you already have a mimbrane on each of your body parts.

Minimum looseness / wetness of each vaginae and ass. They are not shown now, even though working.

Breast rating bonus (as in the ass; probably by mimbrane).

Thebiologist

Jun 24, 2017
Yeah, just choose the tail genital option. Any tail can support them.

Yeah, but you only get the parasitic version, if you flag any tail as tailcock the game will register it as a cockvine. What I'm asking is for a way to flag any tail as tail genitalia without registering it as a cockvine or cuntsnake, so far you can only do that by taking tentatool, which gives you a non-parasitic tentacle tailcock or tailcunt.

Edit: nevermind, I found something.

tailGenital
integer:

0=no tail genital
1=tailcock type
2=tailcunt type

If you flag any tail with 1 or 2, this allows you to edit your tail genitalia change it to whatever you want on any tail you want and the result will be a non-parasitic tail genitalia.
You also need to flag it with tailcock, tailcunt or both.

However, if you select the tail type, cockvine or cuntsnake, you'll get an attached cockvine or cuntsnake.

Last edited:

alkeiser

Jun 26, 2016
@alkeiser

I think you missed these things, so I'm listing them again.

As I mentioned on GitHub, I need a save file with the membranes.

"Pregnancy. Each vaginae and ass have it."

I won't be adding pregnancy support for quite awhile.

Breast rating and min looseness modifiers are already supported.

Last edited:

Karretch

Aug 26, 2015
As I mentioned on GitHub, I need a save file with the membranes.

"Pregnancy. Each vaginae and ass have it."

I won't be adding pregnancy support for quite awhile.

Breast rating and min looseness modifiers are already supported.
How many mims total? I just set a save outside the jungle to do the new mini-quest, can grab as many as you need.