9.png
    81.5 KB · Views: 28
  • 10.png
    10.png
    74.3 KB · Views: 28
Reactions: Keto and alkeiser
K

Krynh

Can I use the save editor to change what perks I have? Accidentally picked attack drone instead of shield drone as a tech.

Mister Gregar

Dec 8, 2016
:C I got a new computer and it seems that 2012 Visual Studio isn't available from microsoft anymore.

Does putting TiTSED together from the source code work properly with the 2017 edition? It's a small thing, but I like seeing the updates to it early.

Edit, tested it myself, works fine. Not a fan of the 2017 VS interface, though. Somehow, microsoft made it uglier. Install had more steps, too. Way to move backwards, Microsoft.

Last edited:

Mister Gregar

Dec 8, 2016
Hence his question. There was a public build a short while back and no matching update.

Really? Version 24.1 wasn't for the last public build?

Edit: Seems it wasn't, I didn't realize there was a fourth of July public release. Outside of using Visual Studio to put the editor together from the master, there's nothing to do but wait until they push the new release out: looks like the new items were added, but idk if there's anything else missing like flags.

Last edited:

zelda_fan6284

Normally shortly after public builds.

Hence his question. There was a public build a short while back and no matching update.

Really? Version 24.1 wasn't for the last public build?

Edit: Seems it wasn't, I didn't realize there was a fourth of July public release. Outside of using Visual Studio to put the editor together from the master, there's nothing to do but wait until they push the new release out: looks like the new items were added, but idk if there's anything else missing like flags.

Yep, hence why I asked, I usually start asking a bit after a release.

Aisha

Jul 16, 2017
Atlanta
Noob alert to, well, all of this and the games. I just finished CoC and was able to use the CoCEd to check immediately after sex scenes to see if a pregnancy 'took', so to say. Where can I find it on the TiTsEd? I could only find the speed multipliers...I'm a little hesitant to change anything for the other characters because the first time I tried to change the rival's name (since I wanted it to be this jerk I know), it gave me an error in game but left me a little gunshy. Anyway, I've tried searching the forums for the answer to no avail...I'm possibly just blind though. Thanks in advance!

Lancer

Nov 1, 2016
Noob alert to, well, all of this and the games. I just finished CoC and was able to use the CoCEd to check immediately after sex scenes to see if a pregnancy 'took', so to say. Where can I find it on the TiTsEd? I could only find the speed multipliers...I'm a little hesitant to change anything for the other characters because the first time I tried to change the rival's name (since I wanted it to be this jerk I know), it gave me an error in game but left me a little gunshy. Anyway, I've tried searching the forums for the answer to no avail...I'm possibly just blind though. Thanks in advance!
Checking to see if a pregnancy took with TiTSEd isn't possible, because it is unnecessary. The game does that for you in the codex. If you're currently pregnant a bunch of stats will show up in the personal section of the codex, just above the belly stats iirc.

Aisha

Jul 16, 2017
Atlanta
Checking to see if a pregnancy took with TiTSEd isn't possible, because it is unnecessary. The game does that for you in the codex. If you're currently pregnant a bunch of stats will show up in the personal section of the codex, just above the belly stats iirc.

Well that would explain why I can't find it lol. Thank you so much for your speedy answer, Lancer!
I guess I haven't progressed far enough in the game to have it happen yet? The wiki page on pregnancy wasn't as helpful as the CoC one and I'm not even 100% sure how the mechanic works in TiTs so I may be throwing my PC at NPCs that aren't even compatible...

Karretch

Aug 26, 2015
Well that would explain why I can't find it lol. Thank you so much for your speedy answer, Lancer!
I guess I haven't progressed far enough in the game to have it happen yet? The wiki page on pregnancy wasn't as helpful as the CoC one and I'm not even 100% sure how the mechanic works in TiTs so I may be throwing my PC at NPCs that aren't even compatible...
PC pregs are as follows: Human (Tavros); Parasitic Venus Pitcher seeds, parasitic Strange Egg (Mhen'ga); parasitic Lapinara eggs, Sydian/Human (Tarkus); parasitic Cockvine seedlings, parasitic Nyrea eggs, Myr-Nyrea-Human hybrid, parasitic Queen of the Deep (Myrellion); Milodan-Human hybrid (Uveto).

I may have missed something, but as far as I know that's all of them.

Aisha

Jul 16, 2017
Atlanta
So is that any human NPC? The CoC page would explicitly list NPC names...
Also, what counts as 'human' in the program? I think the only 100% human I've found in-game has been Carl and he's a nope lol

Lancer

Nov 1, 2016
So is that any human NPC? The CoC page would explicitly list NPC names...
Also, what counts as 'human' in the program? I think the only 100% human I've found in-game has been Carl and he's a nope lol
The wiki page for pregnancy is pretty detailed imo. There's actually only one named NPC that can get the player pregnant with a "real" pregnancy and not an incubation. "Human" just refers to their base genetics, not what they look like at that very moment.

Pregnancy in TiTS is significantly different from CoC in that content for it is limited to only the few that it's been written for so far.

Karretch

Aug 26, 2015
@Lancer Unless you mean named humans, there's two: Sera and Renvra. If you take her spunk, not eggs, you get real babies. ~2 month pregnancy

Last edited:

Froggy_Captain

Oct 7, 2015
Yep, hence why I asked, I usually start asking a bit after a release.
Yeah, Chase the magnificent bastard whose been working on the editor, hasn't been on in a couple weeks. Not sure who else is involved, but my guess is with the return of Chase shall come the next update.

Lancer

Nov 1, 2016
@Lancer Unless you mean named humans, there's two: Sera and Renvra. If you take her spunk, not eggs, you get real babies. ~6 month pregnancy
Yeah, I meant named humans. I was aware Renvra could knock you up. I didn't even notice my mistake for a minute, so at first I thought you were trying to say Renvra was also a human that could get the PC pregnant :rolleyes: