TiTs Wiki Thread

Should the defensive target (infobox) of weapons be Hostile or Self?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SeriousBlueJewel

Nov 5, 2018
Small and maybe nitpicky thing in the "Appearance" section for Zaika Hydra, who I wish had a name and could be met when she isn't in a lust driven frenzy. (Maybe Steele could seek her out and take her on a date, since it's somewhat implied that they're at least slightly possessive and/or protective of her on subsequent encounters based on this snippet from in game: "A glow off to your side alerts you a moment before dusky hands reach out for you. Skipping away a step, you find your perpetually lust-mad hydra looking just as desperate as ever. Well, there’s no reasoning with her when she gets like this, so you roll your shoulders, crack your knuckles, and move in to take care of her yet again.")

Back on topic: (copy/pasted from the wiki page)
"A pair of suspenders squeeze her nippleless breasts together, but otherwise her lust-burdened chest is otherwise uncovered. The girl is currently at fulsome F-cups so large that they sway with her every movement." One of these "otherwise" should be removed, either one is fine by itself, but both together is redundant and weird.
That is probably quoted directly from the game code at the time

dieinhell100

Sep 1, 2017
I have no idea how to register on the wiki otherwise I'd make these changes myself. When I try to manually put in the address for Special:CreateAccount, it just tells me I don't have permission to do that.

Anyways, Fortification needs to be renamed to Bonus HP in infoboxes and table.

Pump-King's Platemail stats need to be updated in the table on the Armor page and on its own page in the infobox. Its Accuracy is 0 and Resolve is 5. The value in its infobox for Bonus HP needs to be changed from 50 to 45 and the Defense lowered from 14 to 13. Its trivia is no longer true I believe. Pump-King's Platemail current in-game stats below.

upload_2021-1-9_10-2-15.png

Gray Goo Armor inconsistency on the Armor page. Its shield bonus should be 0-50. On the Deepsea Research Facility page, under the rewards section it says the Gray Goo Armor gains the Pressurized flag. It does not.

The Akkadi Armored Depthsuit needs to be added to the table on the Armor page.

There could be a section describing what Resolve does in the Ground Combat Mechanics page. It increases lust defense but in a bizarre way that I don't think is intended. Currently it seems to directly increase Willpower which does affect Lust Defense.

Lust Defense is defined by "return willpower()/5 + bonus;" (bonus only applies if you have Beta's Satisfaction) under PlayerCharacter.as

Currently, taking on and off 12 resolve worth of equipment causes a change of 6 willpower for me (from 56 to 50), and with the willpower difference divided by 5, amounts to a total of 1.2 lust defense (this is also reflected in the codex). I would say that obviously this should mean "1 resolve = 0.5 Willpower" but bizarrely, the 12 resolve still boosts me to 56 even if my natural willpower was 46. Not sure what the connection is between resolve and bonus willpower.

Last edited:

TheShepard256

There could be a section describing what Resolve does in the Ground Combat Mechanics page. It increases lust defense but in a bizarre way that I don't think is intended. Currently it seems to directly increase Willpower which does affect Lust Defense.

Lust Defense is defined by "return willpower()/5 + bonus;" (bonus only applies if you have Beta's Satisfaction) under PlayerCharacter.as

Currently, taking on and off 12 resolve worth of equipment causes a change of 6 willpower for me (from 56 to 50), and with the willpower difference divided by 5, amounts to a total of 1.2 lust defense (this is also reflected in the codex). I would say that obviously this should mean "1 resolve = 0.5 Willpower" but bizarrely, the 12 resolve still boosts me to 56 even if my natural willpower was 46. Not sure what the connection is between resolve and bonus willpower.
Resolve increases max Willpower by half its value and Willpower itself by all of its value, but the latter can't cause Willpower to exceed its max value. As such, equipping gear that boosts your Resolve by X while your Willpower is above Max Willpower - X/2 will effectively provide a decreased benefit compared to if Willpower is at or below Max Willpower - X/2.

dieinhell100

Sep 1, 2017
Resolve increases max Willpower by half its value and Willpower itself by all of its value, but the latter can't cause Willpower to exceed its max value. As such, equipping gear that boosts your Resolve by X while your Willpower is above Max Willpower - X/2 will effectively provide a decreased benefit compared to if Willpower is at or below Max Willpower - X/2.
Ahhh that makes a lot of sense then, thank you for clearing that up. It'd be a nice thing to include into the wiki.

Jwow3

Jan 13, 2021
Not sure if this is the right thread or not but I saw that there was a race in the besitiary book called the Esdarians but I couldn't find them on the wiki or anywhere? I was just wondering if they're name got changed or if they aren't actually in the game?
Renezuo-271730-Esdarian_Promo.png

SeriousBlueJewel

Nov 5, 2018
Not sure if this is the right thread or not but I saw that there was a race in the besitiary book called the Esdarians but I couldn't find them on the wiki or anywhere? I was just wondering if they're name got changed or if they aren't actually in the game?
From Savin: "Some of the artists tried making their own races for TiTS presupposing people would jump on the chance to write them."

Reactions: Jwow3 and Paradox01

Z-z

Jun 6, 2020
I think there's a problem with the wiki, when I try to get in this message comes out
"Your connection is not private.Attackers may be trying to steal your data wiki.smutsaur.us (for example, passwords, messages, or credit cards)."

SeriousBlueJewel

Nov 5, 2018
I think there's a problem with the wiki, when I try to get in this message comes out
"Your connection is not private.Attackers may be trying to steal your data wiki.smutsaur.us (for example, passwords, messages, or credit cards)."
Certificate has expired again wait a few days for them to restore it. The site is safe but browser see an uncertified https and assume it to be a scam.

Reactions: Z-z

Versicolour

Oct 13, 2019
This is a really minor thing, but I happened to notice that Penny’s Trivia section states:

Penny's last name: Inoue, is derived from the Japanese word Inu, which means dog.
I don’t know if the name Inoue was chosen because of its slight resemblance to inu, but in fact the name Inoue is actually “i no ue” which means “above the well”.

SeriousBlueJewel

Nov 5, 2018
This is a really minor thing, but I happened to notice that Penny’s Trivia section states:

Penny's last name: Inoue, is derived from the Japanese word Inu, which means dog.
I don’t know if the name Inoue was chosen because of its slight resemblance to inu, but in fact the name Inoue is actually “i no ue” which means “above the well”.
Ask no the discord i would say

v.mum

Mar 2, 2018
So I'm deathly interested in working on the TiTs Wiki, even having done a fair bit already. (such as building the Dildo page, updating whenever i spot inaccuracies on pages, trying to fill in missing data...)

but i have an extremely hard time working on things that scream to me a need for doing. For example, I want to fill out pages for Lion-Os or Lion Pros. Or work on data for the extended tutorial and the things it introduced, like a new Dildo, or the new characters.

The problem is i have a hard time collecting the information. Is there a general way to access a public version of the game code, to fill in information gaps? such as: what are the probabilities of effect from Lion-Os? what are the delay increments in the usage? what are the parsers and flags it specifically interacts with? Some of the intricacies of the gene mods are super detailed- such as trying to acquire Hollow Bones from the Amber Seed, and how numeral flags are required to be achieved before theres a probability of the perk. How do other wiki writers find these things out so that they can be recorded on the wiki?

Theron

Nov 8, 2018
The problem is i have a hard time collecting the information. Is there a general way to access a public version of the game code, to fill in information gaps?
Public Source Code
However, the GitHub is way out of date (0.8.065). We're not getting an update until the JavaScript port is finished, either.

Reactions: v.mum

Yvenne

Oct 25, 2015
Hi, firstly, would like to say I'm a huge fan of the wiki, helps me when I'm looking for a specific transformative effect or how to progress when I was stuck at some points (or for save editing purposes lol). For the most part it's comprehensive and really detailed. I'm pretty interested on working on the wiki as an editor if I can, I assume the pages are restricted from editing anonymously but couldn't find a way to register, only login. Here's some stuff that could be fixed/nitpicks:

1) In the Penis page, there's the volume calculations such as for the tip, where double-headed has the following calculation:

4/3 * π * (Thickness / 4 )^3 + π * ( Thickness / 2 )^2 * Thickness / 4
(Thickness/2)^2 can be expanded into Thickness^2 /4, which, since it's then multiplied with Thickness/4, where they share a common denominator and the same variable for the numerator, combined into Thickness^3 /4.

4/3 * π * (Thickness / 4 )^3 + π * Thickness^3 / 4
Then can do the same for the other bracket, getting Thickness^3 / 64.

4/3 * π * Thickness^3 / 64 + π * Thickness^3 / 4
Since both sides to be added together are being multiplied by π, this can be moved outside.

π (4/3 * Thickness^3 / 64 + Thickness^3 / 4)
Now just a matter of simplifying those fractions. Essentially 4/3 * x/64 + x/4 = 13x/48.

π (13/48 * Thickness^3)
And since there's no more addition or subtraction going on inside the brackets, there's no longer a need for them and thus can be removed, ending up with:

13/48 * π * Thickness^3
TL;DR: Fully reduced for brevity's sake, the formula can be shortened to this:

13/48 * π * Thickness^3

2) The page about the Damaged VI Chip says its uses are that it can be "sold, held in the inventory, or given to V-KO or Vi for 5000 credits", and doesn't mention the arguably most useful function, that it can be given to your Gray Goo Armor to give her the Heal ability, but it's mentioned on the latter page.

Last edited:

SeriousBlueJewel

Nov 5, 2018
Hi, firstly, would like to say I'm a huge fan of the wiki, helps me when I'm looking for a specific transformative effect or how to progress when I was stuck at some points (or for save editing purposes lol). For the most part it's comprehensive and really detailed. I'm pretty interested on working on the wiki as an editor if I can, I assume the pages are restricted from editing anonymously but couldn't find a way to register, only login. Here's some stuff that could be fixed/nitpicks:

1) In the Penis page, there's the volume calculations such as for the tip, where double-headed has the following calculation:

4/3 * π * (Thickness / 4 )^3 + π * ( Thickness / 2 )^2 * Thickness / 4

(Thickness/2)^2 can be expanded into Thickness^2 /4, which, since it's then multiplied with Thickness/4, where they share a common denominator and the same variable for the numerator, combined into Thickness^3 /4

So for added brevity, the formula can be shortened to this: 4/3 * π * (Thickness / 4 )^3 + π * Thickness^3 / 4

This can probably be reduced down further, will edit and update in a bit.

2) The page about the Damaged VI Chip says its uses are that it can be "sold, held in the inventory, or given to V-KO or Vi for 5000 credits", and doesn't mention the arguably most useful function, that it can be given to your Gray Goo Armor to give her the Heal ability, but it's mentioned on the latter page.
Message @Jacques00 and ask them to make you an account with your e-mail and your preferred account name.

Last edited:
Reactions: Yvenne

Zalgo

Oct 3, 2017
Big fan of the wiki and I would like to add Kase and futa naleen to the sire list it's a low chance but with breeders Bliss and fertile perk Kase was able to give me a beautiful girl and two beautiful hermaphrodite kittens. I like to go through all the stick wielding characters and see which ones can give me children.

Last edited:

Nora Steele

Dec 17, 2020
So far I've looked at Dr. Teyaal, Maike and Nasti's pages (from Firefox version 88.0.1 on Windows 10) and gotten this:

[6f6a0304e6c3098e67ea4444] 2021-05-14 23:54:43: Fatal exception of type "Error"

Each of these pages was retitled "Internal error" and the above pile of code replaced everything on the page itself. There was no category linking box at the bottom either and some of the things in the sidebar on the left disappeared.

Is this related to the port of the game in any way?

SeriousBlueJewel

Nov 5, 2018
So far I've looked at Dr. Teyaal, Maike and Nasti's pages (from Firefox version 88.0.1 on Windows 10) and gotten this:

Each of these pages was retitled "Internal error" and the above pile of code replaced everything on the page itself. There was no category linking box at the bottom either and some of the things in the sidebar on the left disappeared.

Is this related to the port of the game in any way?
The server move probably

Reactions: Nora Steele

Z-z

Jun 6, 2020
I was looking for bad endings in Tarkus, Lumi has a bad ending, apparently
Not only that, you can also get a perk from it.This one Perk (Slut Stamp - A tattoo permanently emblazoned on your ass makes you horny faster while wearing anything clothing your lower body)
To get these two things you have to submit to her several times, also I modifying my game with TitsED and both my will and intelligence were 10
(I putting this here because I didn't see any of this on the wiki)

dragontamer8740

Nov 9, 2015
For anyone who really wants to look at source code for newer releases to verify information, it's an awful solution but you can at least view "unified" (meaning huge and not compartmentalized) sources by decompiling the game (I use this java-based decompiler). You may have to give some command line arguments to increase how much RAM it's allowed to use, such as -Xmx3072M for 3 gigabytes of RAM max (1024 for 1, 2048 for 2, 4096 for 4, etc.)

You'll want a text editor that can handle huge files well, and a fast computer if you want timely decompilation. I use emacs, but I'm sure there are more 'noob friendly' ones that work. Maybe even Notepad++ could handle it, but I don't use Windows so I can't verify that.

Additionally, there are no comments (since it's decompiled code). So I hope you have fun with that. But if you have a question that you really need answered, or you are trying to figure out the stats required for an event to proc, it might be useful. At least decompiled Flash is a lot less painful than decompiled C (has original function/variable names and such).

Just thought I'd put that on the record in case it helps anyone who's trying to document this thing still. By the way, I admire your dedication.
I can't comprehend why porting to JS inherently means they can't push sources. Messy? Maybe, but that's not a dealbreaker for me.

See you in a few months, whenever I next check the repository in my quest for source code. I hate that that's all I seem to be able to do here nowadays…

Last edited:

Ambrosia

Jul 21, 2021
From Vark's page: "Choosing to resist until he takes matters into his own hands garners some respect from him, putting the player on more equal footing in the partnership, while accepting before that results in the player being treated more like a pet or slave."
Does it refer to resisting having the collar put on or resisting Vark in general?

Reactions: Lone Wolf115