TiTs Wiki Thread

Should the defensive target (infobox) of weapons be Hostile or Self?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Shura

Apr 15, 2018
I only just noticed that no one’s added Bizzy’s Stage 6 (immobilized) appearance desc after I already reset her on my main save. >81

.....Good thing I had ejected a copy of my original save with Big Bizzy (Bigzy? :p) beforehand, lol! I’ll see if I can copy-paste that in later.

Z-z

Jun 6, 2020
The wiki need to be updated a littel faster, I know that updating the wiki takes time but there have been new additions to Dhaal and have been implemented for some time.
But it's okay, I just give my opinion on the current state of the wiki, if it takes time to update the wiki, so be it.

Also the bad end of sandworms is missing.

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
Correct me if I am wrong, but Soak's clit enlargening and pumping effects (according to its own article) aren't noted in the "Clit" and "Vagina" articles.

Parth

Jul 8, 2020
I have tried for pregnancy with mirrin for many times and I always get stuck after first breeding attempt ? what should I do?

Ich_Hab_Keine_Lust

Feb 27, 2020
can we do something about the stupid bot user making spam i wanted to look at the recent changes and even at 500 entry i still had none
Yeah its annoying, but in case you don't know - you can go into the url on your browser, find limit=500 and change it to limit=10000 or whatever.

A

Athena

None of Kase's scene requirements are listed on the Wiki. I could've sworn they were there before.

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
Very minor thing, Nykke's page on the wiki, specifically the History/Personality/Information of Note - melanism isn't a disease. Its a genetic disorder.
A disease is a pathophysiological response to internal or external factors. A disorder is a disruption to regular bodily structure and function.

Ritsuka

Sep 2, 2020
is the Anno one correct? for her quest it has not started at all for me. after completing steller tether quest i cannot recruit her (planet is still intact)

Theron

Nov 8, 2018
is the Anno one correct? for her quest it has not started at all for me. after completing steller tether quest i cannot recruit her (planet is still intact)
It's correct, but incomplete. Anno won't offer to start the mission unless Steele has had sex with her. I just edited the page to include that.

Ainonna

Jan 4, 2018
I have seen in the TiTS editor something called "Synth Womb". And even though I have added it ingame, all it says "Unable to use the synthetic womb at present.", even if my futa char's two wombs are both usable.

Paradox01

Feb 8, 2020
USA
I have seen in the TiTS editor something called "Synth Womb". And even though I have added it ingame, all it says "Unable to use the synthetic womb at present.", even if my futa char's two wombs are both usable.
What version of the game are you using?

Take a look at the changelog for the patch update, specifically this bullet:

• Implant slots are unlocked via the diagnostic options in her shop.

So maybe you have to actually visit the Implantation Station because you don't actually have a slot for the synth womb.

Ainonna

Jan 4, 2018
What version of the game are you using?

Take a look at the changelog for the patch update, specifically this bullet:

• Implant slots are unlocked via the diagnostic options in her shop.

So maybe you have to actually visit the Implantation Station because you don't actually have a slot for the synth womb.
I have 0.8.098 version. However, I was unaware that one needs to have an implant slot. Plus, I'd have to wait until Dhaal to use any implant. :mad::mad::mad:

Paradox01

Feb 8, 2020
USA
You could use the marcopolo cheat in order to unlock all planets except Breedwell and Kashima.

Paradox01

Feb 8, 2020
USA
Just throwing it out there as an option.

Ainonna

Jan 4, 2018
Just throwing it out there as an option.
I'm not disparaging you. After all, TiTS is a rather open game, allowing you to not pursue those probes at all. However, not doing so also locks out 90% of the game, unless one is a dirty cheater like yours truly. And there are some events that are rather important, such as Shade unlocking Uveto once the player acquires the Myrellion probe and the two discover that they're siblings, courtesy of their mutual father, that can be missed with that cheat, which changes some interactions severely.

Keto

Jun 19, 2017
It's too hard and too full of holes to update the wiki without an update to the public github, that's why everyone keeps talking about needing the update.

I was about to start working on a few things myself but ran into this roadblock. I tried using JPEXS Decompiler but no luck. It wouldn't import the image pack at all. Was trying to get some images out.

Is there a different decompiler out there that maybe someone has used successfully?

EDIT: I found this which seems to work just fine.

Last edited:

sevlina

Mar 8, 2017
This is regarding the collapsable 'contents' menu on the character pages.

I'm pretty sure but wanted to confirm that the current layout @ https://wiki.smutosaur.us/TiTS/Lorelei is the standard. Basically just making sure that the collapsable menu with hotlinks to each section of the page is included.

Came across https://wiki.smutosaur.us/TiTS/Tuuva which didn't have the collapsable menu which was fixed by simply removing the first line of code
__NOTOC__

Which for some reason was causing the contents menu not to show up. After removing that line, the contents menu showed back up and was formatted the same as the other character pages.

Edit - Also I see a number of character pages that have the __NOTOC__ code in the first line which is hiding the contents menu. Before I went and started making changes to a bunch of character pages I just wanted to confirm that the contents menu should be shown on all character pages.

Reactions: Paradox01

SeriousBlueJewel

Nov 5, 2018
This is regarding the collapsable 'contents' menu on the character pages.

I'm pretty sure but wanted to confirm that the current layout @ https://wiki.smutosaur.us/TiTS/Lorelei is the standard. Basically just making sure that the collapsable menu with hotlinks to each section of the page is included.

Came across https://wiki.smutosaur.us/TiTS/Tuuva which didn't have the collapsable menu which was fixed by simply removing the first line of code
__NOTOC__

Which for some reason was causing the contents menu not to show up. After removing that line, the contents menu showed back up and was formatted the same as the other character pages.

Edit - Also I see a number of character pages that have the __NOTOC__ code in the first line which is hiding the contents menu. Before I went and started making changes to a bunch of character pages I just wanted to confirm that the contents menu should be shown on all character pages.
Yeah you can remove them

Theron

Nov 8, 2018
It seems to me the Energy page needs a substantial expansion. (It already mentions Auto-fellatio Queen and I finally found how Energy gain from Hand Milk works. Did you know you can go from 0 to full Energy while Very Sore with 14000 mLs of Honey, or 18000 mLs of Milk? Assuming you have Treated Milk. Or that between 1001 mLs and 1600 mLs and above 20000 mLs you get no Energy at all?) And all the other ways to regain Energy. Does anyone agree?

I'd probably do at least a large amount of it myself, although I'd appreciate proofreading/formatting from some of the more experienced contributors afterward.

Also, would it be worth listing what enemies qualify for Giant Slayer or Cleave? (There are some 'single' fights that do. Naleen Mating Ball and Typhon, for example. I've already got a list for both.)

Last edited:

Theron

Nov 8, 2018
Taking the two likes as sufficient endorsement, Energy is done(ish). It's not pretty and probably needs a layout pass. There are other milk/cum types in the code. I'm not sure if they're actually available and if we want to add them. Search for 'Energy Effects' in PlayerCharacter.as for a look. Tried to make some sense of Resting and Waiting calculations (found in includes/game.as). Couldn't find Fried and Stuffed Cunt Snake Energy gain. It's looking like while the Home Cooking Energy Regen buff is technically variable, the places that generate it all set it to +50%.

Added Cleave and Giant Slayer targets to Mercenary. For Cleave I added the 'single' enemy fights that qualify, as well as the enemies that always appear in groups or with backup (and a couple that summon adds). There are probably a few more that could be added. The multi-Zil fight during the Pump-King Quest, for example.

Do we seriously not have a page for the regular Void Trooper? We do, but it's under 'Pirate'.

Theron

Nov 8, 2018
Fleshed out Sabrae's page. I figured it was time. I'd appreciate if someone would go over it for consistency with other character pages.

Speaking of Sabrae, why don't we have pages for the Cybernetics, yet? I'd be happy to fill in a template.

Also, would it be a good idea to put the formulas for class abilities on the Class pages?
For example, Overcharge is actually 1.5x damage, until level 8, then it's 2x.
Or Power Strike is 2x damage by default and upgrades to 2.7 with Second Attack?
Again, I've already got a list.
There's a standard formula for opposed Stat checks. Do we list it anywhere, if so, where? I'd guess Ground Combat Mechanics.

Reactions: Paradox01

SeriousBlueJewel

Nov 5, 2018
Fleshed out Sabrae's page. I figured it was time. I'd appreciate if someone would go over it for consistency with other character pages.

Speaking of Sabrae, why don't we have pages for the Cybernetics, yet? I'd be happy to fill in a template.

Also, would it be a good idea to put the formulas for class abilities on the Class pages?
For example, Overcharge is actually 1.5x damage, until level 8, then it's 2x.
Or Power Strike is 2x damage by default and upgrades to 2.7 with Second Attack?
Again, I've already got a list.
There's a standard formula for opposed Stat checks. Do we list it anywhere, if so, where? I'd guess Ground Combat Mechanics.
I haven't been active due to not having access to a the source code