TiTs Wiki Thread

Discussion in 'Trials in Tainted Space' started by SeriousBlueJewel, Nov 9, 2018.

?

Should the defensive target (infobox) of weapons be Hostile or Self?

Poll closed Dec 6, 2018.
  1. Hostile

33.3%
  2. Self

66.7%
  1. sevlina

sevlina Member

This is regarding the collapsable 'contents' menu on the character pages.

I'm pretty sure but wanted to confirm that the current layout @ https://wiki.smutosaur.us/TiTS/Lorelei is the standard. Basically just making sure that the collapsable menu with hotlinks to each section of the page is included.

Came across https://wiki.smutosaur.us/TiTS/Tuuva which didn't have the collapsable menu which was fixed by simply removing the first line of code
    __NOTOC__

Which for some reason was causing the contents menu not to show up. After removing that line, the contents menu showed back up and was formatted the same as the other character pages.

Edit - Also I see a number of character pages that have the __NOTOC__ code in the first line which is hiding the contents menu. Before I went and started making changes to a bunch of character pages I just wanted to confirm that the contents menu should be shown on all character pages.

Paradox01 likes this.
  2. SeriousBlueJewel

SeriousBlueJewel Well-Known Member

Yeah you can remove them

3. SeriousBlueJewel

And with that i mean the NOTOC lines

4. Theron

Theron Well-Known Member

It seems to me the Energy page needs a substantial expansion. (It already mentions Auto-fellatio Queen and I finally found how Energy gain from Hand Milk works. Did you know you can go from 0 to full Energy while Very Sore with 14000 mLs of Honey, or 18000 mLs of Milk? Assuming you have Treated Milk. Or that between 1001 mLs and 1600 mLs and above 20000 mLs you get no Energy at all?) And all the other ways to regain Energy. Does anyone agree?

I'd probably do at least a large amount of it myself, although I'd appreciate proofreading/formatting from some of the more experienced contributors afterward.

Also, would it be worth listing what enemies qualify for Giant Slayer or Cleave? (There are some 'single' fights that do. Naleen Mating Ball and Typhon, for example. I've already got a list for both.)

#424 Theron, Sep 14, 2020
    Last edited: Sep 15, 2020
    SeriousBlueJewel and Paradox01 like this.
  5. Theron

Theron Well-Known Member

Taking the two likes as sufficient endorsement, Energy is done(ish). It's not pretty and probably needs a layout pass. There are other milk/cum types in the code. I'm not sure if they're actually available and if we want to add them. Search for 'Energy Effects' in PlayerCharacter.as for a look. Tried to make some sense of Resting and Waiting calculations (found in includes/game.as). Couldn't find Fried and Stuffed Cunt Snake Energy gain. It's looking like while the Home Cooking Energy Regen buff is technically variable, the places that generate it all set it to +50%.

Added Cleave and Giant Slayer targets to Mercenary. For Cleave I added the 'single' enemy fights that qualify, as well as the enemies that always appear in groups or with backup (and a couple that summon adds). There are probably a few more that could be added. The multi-Zil fight during the Pump-King Quest, for example.

Do we seriously not have a page for the regular Void Trooper? We do, but it's under 'Pirate'.

SeriousBlueJewel and Paradox01 like this.
  6. Theron

Theron Well-Known Member

Fleshed out Sabrae's page. I figured it was time. I'd appreciate if someone would go over it for consistency with other character pages.

Speaking of Sabrae, why don't we have pages for the Cybernetics, yet? I'd be happy to fill in a template.

Also, would it be a good idea to put the formulas for class abilities on the Class pages?
    For example, Overcharge is actually 1.5x damage, until level 8, then it's 2x.
    Or Power Strike is 2x damage by default and upgrades to 2.7 with Second Attack?
    Again, I've already got a list.
    There's a standard formula for opposed Stat checks. Do we list it anywhere, if so, where? I'd guess Ground Combat Mechanics.

Paradox01 likes this.
  7. SeriousBlueJewel

I haven't been active due to not having access to a the source code

8. Theron

Theron Well-Known Member

I know the source code hasn't been updated in a while, but we could at least have placeholder pages. And put 'pending source code update' on the ones we can't really complete yet.

Adding the new weapons and armor. Bio-Enhancement Shield resists Poison, Drug & Pheromone, none of which have columns on the table.

Added Lion-Os, Lion-Pros to Jade and Vernacola to Sera while I was at it.

#428 Theron, Sep 23, 2020
    Last edited: Sep 23, 2020
    Kesil likes this.
  9. Kesil

Kesil Well-Known Member

Thank you very much!
    If possible, I'd like to see a Dicksprout article soon, as it's not even on the "To Do List" article.

10. Theron

Theron Well-Known Member

Equipment is easy. The stats are right there in the tooltip. The only hard part is copying the flavor/descriptive text, and if you're just updating the table (like I was), you don't even have to do that.
    NPCs are harder, especially if they have interactions locked behind hidden relationship values.
    Unfortunately, Transformatives are one of the things that will require the source code to do properly. Vernacola would likely be easy enough to do, but the others (Lion-Os, Lion-Pros, Dicksprout) are too complicated, especially since we want the relative chances and formulas as well.

I can give you the short version for Dicksprout:
    Crotch (if no existing penis) -> Internal/External -> 3"-9" -> Standard/Thick/Thicker/Extra Thick
    Tries to create a dick based on your current race. No, I'm not going individually to find and record all the flags or all the races included.
    Given that Extra Thick is 130%, I'm guessing each gradation is 10%.

Dick->Internalize/Externalize Testicles/No Change -> Lengthen/Thicken/Both
    Internalize/Externalize has some formula to switch between that no-one wants to try and calculate by hand.
    Lengthen seems to always be 2", Thicken is +10% Ratio, even if Both is chosen.

Nipples and Tail (requires non-genitail tail) again tries to create a dick based on your race.

Kesil likes this.
  11. Kesil

Kesil Well-Known Member

Again, thanks a lot :)

12. Theron

Theron Well-Known Member

#432 Theron, Oct 5, 2020
    Last edited: Oct 5, 2020
    Narmlet, Kesil and SeriousBlueJewel like this.
  13. Rocketman

Rocketman Well-Known Member

Kaska needs to have her combat section updated to show that she uses "Stealth Field Generator" & "Disarming Shot".

14. Theron

Theron Well-Known Member

Done.

Uncovered 2 bugs while investigating. Despite the Perk description saying Stealth Field Generator lasts 2 rounds, it actually lasts 4 (counting the activation round).
    Kaska's Disarm lasts 9 rounds. She can try to disarm again, but it supposedly has no effect.

15. Z-z

Z-z Active Member

ok, for those who know how to make changes to the wiki, the Gabilani Chemist whose name is Nusha apparently, if you get her pregnant it will take 90 days to give birth to 5 children, I haven't done many tests but all the time they've been pretty consistent, I don't know if this is very helpful to make the page on the wiki

SeriousBlueJewel likes this.
  16. Theron

Theron Well-Known Member

That's useful, but I doubt there will be new NPC pages until the source code updates.

Speaking of NPC pages, I'm currently rewriting Erra to account for her new scenes. Does the Huskar Treat + Tittyblossom sequence count as a Quest?

17. SeriousBlueJewel

Put it under mods same as Anno (ps ill make the new bust later today)

18. Theron

Theron Well-Known Member

Done.

Did some work on Shekka, Erra and Anno while I was at it. Mostly adding the new scenes, but also clarifying requirements for old ones and the math for Anno's Test Drive.

19. Theron

Theron Well-Known Member

I've been looking at Milky. For a long time, the Wiki has said that it increases output from milking by 50%, but I haven't seen that in testing. Is there something I'm missing?

The perk list also says it reduces milk weight, which is true. And very much not even hinted at in the description.

20. TheShepard256

TheShepard256 Well-Known Member

Code:
    public function milked(amount:Number = 50, mLs:Boolean = false):Number
    {
    // if mLs to approx % conversion
    if(mLs)
    {
    var fluidVolume:Number = milkQ();
    var fluidAmount:Number = amount;
    amount = ((fluidAmount / fluidVolume) * 100);
    }
    if(hasPerk("Milky")) amount *= 1.5;

21. Theron

Theron Well-Known Member

Thanks for the cite.

Thing is, I've yet to see it at, say, the Milking Barn in testing.

Looking through the code again, it seems there are places it's called with 'milkFullness', so you get everything and Milky doesn't make a difference, and others where a value is defined.

Is there any way to search for something like 'pc.milked' specifically? It keeps coming up with results like 'pc' or 'milked'.

#441 Theron, Oct 10, 2020
    Last edited: Oct 10, 2020
  22. TheShepard256

TheShepard256 Well-Known Member

The only ways I know how to use search functions on GitHub are either the option that searches for pages (but not text within those pages), and ctrl-f to search within a currently-opened page for specific pieces of text.

23. Theron

Theron Well-Known Member

The GitHub search function certainly seems to search for text inside pages. It just doesn't search for actual code very well. Or, rather, it brings up a lot of things that kind of match. I was hoping for a way to search for an exact match.

24. SeriousBlueJewel

Download github desktop make a github account fork the repository and download the code on your computer then install sublime text and use that for searching.