TiTs Wiki Thread

Should the defensive target (infobox) of weapons be Hostile or Self?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Theron

Nov 8, 2018
I haven't been active due to not having access to a the source code
I know the source code hasn't been updated in a while, but we could at least have placeholder pages. And put 'pending source code update' on the ones we can't really complete yet.

Adding the new weapons and armor. Bio-Enhancement Shield resists Poison, Drug & Pheromone, none of which have columns on the table.

Added Lion-Os, Lion-Pros to Jade and Vernacola to Sera while I was at it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kesil

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
Thank you very much!
If possible, I'd like to see a Dicksprout article soon, as it's not even on the "To Do List" article.

Theron

Nov 8, 2018
Thank you very much!
If possible, I'd like to see a Dicksprout article soon, as it's not even on the "To Do List" article.
Equipment is easy. The stats are right there in the tooltip. The only hard part is copying the flavor/descriptive text, and if you're just updating the table (like I was), you don't even have to do that.
NPCs are harder, especially if they have interactions locked behind hidden relationship values.
Unfortunately, Transformatives are one of the things that will require the source code to do properly. Vernacola would likely be easy enough to do, but the others (Lion-Os, Lion-Pros, Dicksprout) are too complicated, especially since we want the relative chances and formulas as well.

I can give you the short version for Dicksprout:
Crotch (if no existing penis) -> Internal/External -> 3"-9" -> Standard/Thick/Thicker/Extra Thick
Tries to create a dick based on your current race. No, I'm not going individually to find and record all the flags or all the races included.
Given that Extra Thick is 130%, I'm guessing each gradation is 10%.

Dick->Internalize/Externalize Testicles/No Change -> Lengthen/Thicken/Both
Internalize/Externalize has some formula to switch between that no-one wants to try and calculate by hand.
Lengthen seems to always be 2", Thicken is +10% Ratio, even if Both is chosen.

Nipples and Tail (requires non-genitail tail) again tries to create a dick based on your race.

Reactions: Kesil

Rocketman

Jul 16, 2017
Kaska needs to have her combat section updated to show that she uses "Stealth Field Generator" & "Disarming Shot".

Theron

Nov 8, 2018
Kaska needs to have her combat section updated to show that she uses "Stealth Field Generator" & "Disarming Shot".
Done.

Uncovered 2 bugs while investigating. Despite the Perk description saying Stealth Field Generator lasts 2 rounds, it actually lasts 4 (counting the activation round).
Kaska's Disarm lasts 9 rounds. She can try to disarm again, but it supposedly has no effect.

Z-z

Jun 6, 2020
ok, for those who know how to make changes to the wiki, the Gabilani Chemist whose name is Nusha apparently, if you get her pregnant it will take 90 days to give birth to 5 children, I haven't done many tests but all the time they've been pretty consistent, I don't know if this is very helpful to make the page on the wiki

Reactions: SeriousBlueJewel

Theron

Nov 8, 2018
ok, for those who know how to make changes to the wiki, the Gabilani Chemist whose name is Nusha apparently, if you get her pregnant it will take 90 days to give birth to 5 children, I haven't done many tests but all the time they've been pretty consistent, I don't know if this is very helpful to make the page on the wiki
That's useful, but I doubt there will be new NPC pages until the source code updates.

Speaking of NPC pages, I'm currently rewriting Erra to account for her new scenes. Does the Huskar Treat + Tittyblossom sequence count as a Quest?

SeriousBlueJewel

Nov 5, 2018
That's useful, but I doubt there will be new NPC pages until the source code updates.

Speaking of NPC pages, I'm currently rewriting Erra to account for her new scenes. Does the Huskar Treat + Tittyblossom sequence count as a Quest?
Put it under mods same as Anno (ps ill make the new bust later today)

Theron

Nov 8, 2018
Done.

Did some work on Shekka, Erra and Anno while I was at it. Mostly adding the new scenes, but also clarifying requirements for old ones and the math for Anno's Test Drive.

Theron

Nov 8, 2018
I've been looking at Milky. For a long time, the Wiki has said that it increases output from milking by 50%, but I haven't seen that in testing. Is there something I'm missing?

The perk list also says it reduces milk weight, which is true. And very much not even hinted at in the description.

TheShepard256

I've been looking at Milky. For a long time, the Wiki has said that it increases output from milking by 50%, but I haven't seen that in testing. Is there something I'm missing?
Code:
public function milked(amount:Number = 50, mLs:Boolean = false):Number
{
// if mLs to approx % conversion
if(mLs)
{
var fluidVolume:Number = milkQ();
var fluidAmount:Number = amount;
amount = ((fluidAmount / fluidVolume) * 100);
}
if(hasPerk("Milky")) amount *= 1.5;

Theron

Nov 8, 2018
Code:
Stuff
Thanks for the cite.

Thing is, I've yet to see it at, say, the Milking Barn in testing.

Looking through the code again, it seems there are places it's called with 'milkFullness', so you get everything and Milky doesn't make a difference, and others where a value is defined.

Is there any way to search for something like 'pc.milked' specifically? It keeps coming up with results like 'pc' or 'milked'.

Last edited:

TheShepard256

Is there any way to search for something like 'pc.milked' specifically? It keeps coming up with results like 'pc' or 'milked'.
The only ways I know how to use search functions on GitHub are either the option that searches for pages (but not text within those pages), and ctrl-f to search within a currently-opened page for specific pieces of text.

Theron

Nov 8, 2018
The only ways I know how to use search functions on GitHub are either the option that searches for pages (but not text within those pages), and ctrl-f to search within a currently-opened page for specific pieces of text.
The GitHub search function certainly seems to search for text inside pages. It just doesn't search for actual code very well. Or, rather, it brings up a lot of things that kind of match. I was hoping for a way to search for an exact match.

SeriousBlueJewel

Nov 5, 2018
The GitHub search function certainly seems to search for text inside pages. It just doesn't search for actual code very well. Or, rather, it brings up a lot of things that kind of match. I was hoping for a way to search for an exact match.
Download github desktop make a github account fork the repository and download the code on your computer then install sublime text and use that for searching.

Cupworth

Aug 27, 2015
One thing that's been bugging me on the J'ejune Pharma page, is the trivia stating that that it's a combination of J pharma and June pharma. This is completely false. J'ejune is simply the word jejune, with a ' added in to make it sound kind of french and fancier (like j'adore or whatever).
jejune
adjective
°Not nutritious.
°Lacking matter; empty; devoid of substance.
synonyms: insipid, puerile
which more or less fits with the theme of J'ejune pharma.

Source: Me, since I came up with J'ejune Pharma as part of a (failed) item submission. Here's the relevant googledoc. Ignore the item stuff and scroll down to 'A note on J'ejune Pharmaceutical'.

This isn't really a big deal, but it does bug me more than it should.

SeriousBlueJewel

Nov 5, 2018
One thing that's been bugging me on the J'ejune Pharma page, is the trivia stating that that it's a combination of J pharma and June pharma. This is completely false. J'ejune is simply the word jejune, with a ' added in to make it sound kind of french and fancier (like j'adore or whatever).
jejune
adjective
°Not nutritious.
°Lacking matter; empty; devoid of substance.
synonyms: insipid, puerile
which more or less fits with the theme of J'ejune pharma.

Source: Me, since I came up with J'ejune Pharma as part of a (failed) item submission. Here's the relevant googledoc. Ignore the item stuff and scroll down to 'A note on J'ejune Pharmaceutical'.

This isn't really a big deal, but it does bug me more than it should.
Fixed

Arter

Jun 6, 2018
Greetings!
I've recently found (or found again after forgetting) Shourya. Owner of Shourya’s Intergalactic Transportation Service which owns all in game taxi stations in game as far as I understood. Wanted to check wiki on her but page doesn't exist so I openned save editor to check flags. There are few and they include sex. For now I have no idea what are conditions of meeting her first and other times(s).
I will try on my own but this info deffinietly should be on wiki in my opinion.

SeriousBlueJewel

Nov 5, 2018
Greetings!
I've recently found (or found again after forgetting) Shourya. Owner of Shourya’s Intergalactic Transportation Service which owns all in game taxi stations in game as far as I understood. Wanted to check wiki on her but page doesn't exist so I openned save editor to check flags. There are few and they include sex. For now I have no idea what are conditions of meeting her first and other times(s).
I am literally only one person working on the wiki, so sorry I believe that you need to reactivate some probes, or have several encounters with her to unlock her on tavros in Anon's

Theron

Nov 8, 2018
Greetings!
It's possible to meet her just after arriving on Mhen'ga. Just keep approaching Tanis.

Did a bit of testing: It looks like you need to meet her twice before her appearance on Tavros is enabled. It's possible to meet her twice at the same station. On different days, maybe? I didn't have any luck just holding 1 until after the day changed.

Last edited:

Frogapus

Champion Cocksucker
Creator
Feb 21, 2016
I just wanted to pop by and applaud all of your hard work on the TiTS wiki. In addition to it being a super helpful resource, I love the trivia entries. This one on the Tove page caught my attention:

The Toves also resemble a cross between the bird-like Skeksis and the four-armed Mystics from Jim Henson's The Dark Crystal
  • This is fitting as in the movie it is revealed that the Mystics and Skeksis are two halves of the same beings.

Like, holy shit. I created the toves and didn't make that connection. Kudos to you!

Rocketman

Jul 16, 2017
Shade needs to have a little update (or clarification) done to her Transformation section:

Shade requires that you have either 1 Lactaid Medipen or 5 Milk Caramel Gushers in your inventory before you can access her mods talk again and give her the TFs.
Also, Shade will not accept Chocolac, Honeydew, or Honeyizer until she is actively lactating. You only needs 1 of any of the three listed Milk Flavor TFs in your inventory for her to take it.

SeriousBlueJewel

Nov 5, 2018
I just wanted to pop by and applaud all of your hard work on the TiTS wiki. In addition to it being a super helpful resource, I love the trivia entries. This one on the Tove page caught my attention:

The Toves also resemble a cross between the bird-like Skeksis and the four-armed Mystics from Jim Henson's The Dark Crystal
  • This is fitting as in the movie it is revealed that the Mystics and Skeksis are two halves of the same beings.

Like, holy shit. I created the toves and didn't make that connection. Kudos to you!
Pretty sure that was droxzyn who wrote those before he got kicked of the wiki

Caprice Dhusara

Apr 21, 2020
Not sure if anyone else has mentioned it, but Narc's page on the wiki might as well be blank with how little actual info is on it. Her history section is copy/pasted from Vi's page and the rest of it is basically empty section headers except to say that she's the nursedroid on Dhaal and sells things (without any info on what she sells).

Theron

Nov 8, 2018
Not sure if anyone else has mentioned it, but Narc's page on the wiki might as well be blank with how little actual info is on it. Her history section is copy/pasted from Vi's page and the rest of it is basically empty section headers except to say that she's the nursedroid on Dhaal and sells things (without any info on what she sells).
Thanks for bringing this up, it was well past time for filling out. Did some work on it.

I'm still not sure exactly what goes where, or how much is too much, so if anybody wants to give it a once-over, I'd be grateful.

Caprice Dhusara

Apr 21, 2020
Thanks for bringing this up, it was well past time for filling out. Did some work on it.

I'm still not sure exactly what goes where, or how much is too much, so if anybody wants to give it a once-over, I'd be grateful.
Looks much better now. Only details left to point out are that her "History/Personality/Information of Note" section still says "Vi" instead of "Narc", and it should be noted somewhere that she's missing her genital parts with no option to find and return or at least replace them (at least not that I know of)

Theron

Nov 8, 2018
Looks much better now. Only details left to point out are that her "History/Personality/Information of Note" section still says "Vi" instead of "Narc", and it should be noted somewhere that she's missing her genital parts with no option to find and return or at least replace them (at least not that I know of)
Good point. For that matter, we don't know that she's a 'final model', so I'm removing that. Tried getting Vi's vagina. Can't give it to Narc, as far as I can tell.

Caprice Dhusara

Apr 21, 2020
Small and maybe nitpicky thing in the "Appearance" section for Zaika Hydra, who I wish had a name and could be met when she isn't in a lust driven frenzy. (Maybe Steele could seek her out and take her on a date, since it's somewhat implied that they're at least slightly possessive and/or protective of her on subsequent encounters based on this snippet from in game: "A glow off to your side alerts you a moment before dusky hands reach out for you. Skipping away a step, you find your perpetually lust-mad hydra looking just as desperate as ever. Well, there’s no reasoning with her when she gets like this, so you roll your shoulders, crack your knuckles, and move in to take care of her yet again.")

Back on topic: (copy/pasted from the wiki page)
"A pair of suspenders squeeze her nippleless breasts together, but otherwise her lust-burdened chest is otherwise uncovered. The girl is currently at fulsome F-cups so large that they sway with her every movement." One of these "otherwise" should be removed, either one is fine by itself, but both together is redundant and weird.