TiTs Wiki Thread

Should the defensive target (infobox) of weapons be Hostile or Self?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SeriousBlueJewel

Nov 5, 2018
From Vark's page: "Choosing to resist until he takes matters into his own hands garners some respect from him, putting the player on more equal footing in the partnership, while accepting before that results in the player being treated more like a pet or slave."
Does it refer to resisting having the collar put on or resisting Vark in general?
Resisting the collar

Reactions: Lone Wolf115

Wily Rodent

Sep 2, 2021
There isn't a single word in the wiki about Lumi's Bad (Good?) End where Captain Steele becomes brain damaged by drugs and their wife Lumi Steele takes over the business while Captain Steele wastes away their life enjoying orgies all day.

It's kind of difficult to unlock... Well, in practice you just keep submitting to Lumi but there seems to be a lot of RNG involved in triggering the right scenes so it's a lengthy progress. Since the normal milking scene doesn't build any progress towards the bad end, you need to repeatedly crash on drugs causing you to lose a few day's worth of memory and incurring massive medical bills for detox. Which of the two scenes (milking or drug-fueled orgy) plays after submitting to Lumi seems to be random or based on other variables which I haven't figured out yet.

SeriousBlueJewel

Nov 5, 2018
There isn't a single word in the wiki about Lumi's Bad (Good?) End where Captain Steele becomes brain damaged by drugs and their wife Lumi Steele takes over the business while Captain Steele wastes away their life enjoying orgies all day.

It's kind of difficult to unlock... Well, in practice you just keep submitting to Lumi but there seems to be a lot of RNG involved in triggering the right scenes so it's a lengthy progress. Since the normal milking scene doesn't build any progress towards the bad end, you need to repeatedly crash on drugs causing you to lose a few day's worth of memory and incurring massive medical bills for detox. Which of the two scenes (milking or drug-fueled orgy) plays after submitting to Lumi seems to be random or based on other variables which I haven't figured out yet.
Lumi needs to be done in the future

Delish

Sep 7, 2021
I'm wondering if there aren't unaccounted variables in this article, regarding capacity: https://wiki.smutosaur.us/TiTS/Asshole

Because a human starts out with an asshole with 32 capacity, while a half-Gryvain starts out with 40 capacity despite having the same looseness (1), wetness (0) and no bonus capacity. The formula in the article states that those are the only things that factor in.

TheShepard256

What exactly do Defense and Resolve do, mathematically?
Defense is a flat reduction to the HP damage taken by the target, applied after resistances; Shield Defense and Lust Defense are the same, except for Shield damage and Lust damage, respectively. For example, if you take a 30 damage Electric attack with 50% Electric resistance and 5 Defense, the 50% Electric resistance reduces the damage to 15, then Defense is subtracted from that to give a total damage taken of 10.

Resolve increases Willpower by its value and Max Willpower by half its value. For example, if you have 6 Resolve, you'll gain 3 Max Willpower and 6 Willpower. As such, it indirectly increases Lust Defense (since it's equal to Willpower/5 for Steele and Willpower/4 + Level for everyone else) and increases the chance you'll pass Willpower checks, which generally leads to resisting enemy psionic attacks (and some lust-based ones) or getting better outcomes in certain non-combat scenes.

Caprice Dhusara

Apr 21, 2020
Sylvie's page doesn't show that Steele can convince her to stop taking contraceptives and start a family with Steele, or provide any information on how to unlock the conversation option to do so (I unlocked it without actually knowing what specifically did so since I was just messing around trying to do it at all). I managed to get Steele pregnant with Sylvie as the sire before she stopped the contraceptives (probably because I have stupid high fertility and virility thanks to save editing); and I have no idea how long her pregnancy lasts as a bearer even after looking at the code, since it doesn't mention getting Sylvie to stop taking contraceptives at all.

TheShepard256

Sylvie's page doesn't show that Steele can convince her to stop taking contraceptives and start a family with Steele, or provide any information on how to unlock the conversation option to do so (I unlocked it without actually knowing what specifically did so since I was just messing around trying to do it at all). I managed to get Steele pregnant with Sylvie as the sire before she stopped the contraceptives (probably because I have stupid high fertility and virility thanks to save editing); and I have no idea how long her pregnancy lasts as a bearer even after looking at the code, since it doesn't mention getting Sylvie to stop taking contraceptives at all.
That was all added a long time after the most recent update to the publicly-available source code, so you won't find it on the GitHub. I think the base duration is ~240 days, but I don't know any other details about the rest of her pregnancy content. I think you might have to cum inside her pussy to unlock the 'Motherhood' talk (getting pregnant to her definitely doesn't unlock it), but I'm not certain so don't quote me on that.

Reactions: Caprice Dhusara

Ambrosia

Jul 21, 2021
Edit the Naleen female's entry to reflect that Captain Steele does not need to be genderless to be able to choose to get tailpegged after winning.

tock

Apr 19, 2017
"Cum Thirsty" perk listed here seems to be missing in Perk list, or is the wrong name and is actually referring to something else.

mikethor007

Jun 26, 2021
Might want to add a little note to bimbo Kiro's page that giving her the throbb for going hyper disables the threesomes with anno.

Ambrosia

Jul 21, 2021
I suggest either making pages for each of the implants Sabrae sells, or editing her page to include what each implant does.

Helia

May 8, 2017
Is there perhaps a patch notes list like the Champions wiki has? I find it incredibly useful in lieu of the wiki taking lots of effort to keep up to date.

DaddyLuci

Dec 8, 2021
I suggest either making pages for each of the implants Sabrae sells, or editing her page to include what each implant does.
Everything on Dhaal is not well documented. That's the only reason I came to this page tbh, I was thinking about getting an account to do editing, but I'm not sure I have the commitment to explore things deeply enough to satisfy what most people expect from the pages either.

SeriousBlueJewel

Nov 5, 2018
Everything on Dhaal is not well documented. That's the only reason I came to this page tbh, I was thinking about getting an account to do editing, but I'm not sure I have the commitment to explore things deeply enough to satisfy what most people expect from the pages either.
You can just try it.

saltwortsimp

Oct 17, 2019
Question: the wiki article on fluid value references “Vanae Cum”, and assigns it the highest multiplier of any fluid at 2.5. However, no other page appears to reference it, including the Sky-Sap page which shows no cum-related transformation. Does this mythical spooge actually exist? Can it be attained in game?

SeriousBlueJewel

Nov 5, 2018
Question: the wiki article on fluid value references “Vanae Cum”, and assigns it the highest multiplier of any fluid at 2.5. However, no other page appears to reference it, including the Sky-Sap page which shows no cum-related transformation. Does this mythical spooge actually exist? Can it be attained in game?
Synth sap probably has it

mikethor007

Jun 26, 2021
Had a laugh looking at Synth Sap's wiki page.

"allan please add details ". And that's it. Nothing else. :toot:

Sky sap though....doesn't have vanae cum, just milk.

EDIT: looking at the flash version source code, it DOES have vanae cum.

EDIT2: yup, the synth sap does give Vanae cum in the js port

Last edited:

Ambrosia

Jul 21, 2021
Add in a mention somewhere that after a certain point (not sure what the trigger is), there'll be a notice on the Mhenga noticeboard that you can sell Uthra Sap to Kelly at Xenogen for 100 credits.

Rare Pleasure

Jan 16, 2016
The Clydesdale K7 on the wiki says it has 50 cargo space (both in the Ships page and the Clydesdale K7 page) but ingame it only has 30.

Although personally as the major selling point of the Clydesdale is the cargo space, it makes more sense to me that the game is wrong instead of the wiki for this case.

Erzulie

Oct 4, 2021

Keto

Jun 19, 2017
Cheat List should probably be updated for the new Menu. I'm not sure if it should be a rewritten page or a new page, If rewritten, what should be done with the old list (for those still playing Flash)?
I added a small update after seeing that myself yesterday. Just added a few lines referencing the new option for the online version. Old text can be kept for legacy game versions.

Reactions: Theron

Hetzer

Feb 24, 2022
Updated the Entry of Power Potion to account for its chance to trigger the effect of dovebalm

TiTSFan

Jan 25, 2019
Hello all you friendly lore keepers. I just noticed that the Bust on Kelly's entry says that it was done by Cheshire, when it's the three part bust made by Adjatha.