TiTs confessions...

valkyr42

Mar 4, 2016
It's Cold Here, Midwestern US
Sometimes I get crew Sera and cheat in Dom Sera's collar for myself to wear while I train her, reminding her that my Steele, her OWNER; is her former sub and some Treated fuckwad who turns into a dumb bimbo if she ever forgets to suck any dick for a week. (She's basically an extra thicc Amazon but with the Dumb4Cum perk tacked on)

Reactions: Shanghai_Hourai

ScarletteKnight

Dec 19, 2015
Sometimes I get crew Sera and cheat in Dom Sera's collar for myself to wear while I train her, reminding her that my Steele, her OWNER; is her former sub and some Treated fuckwad who turns into a dumb bimbo if she ever forgets to suck any dick for a week. (She's basically an extra thicc Amazon but with the Dumb4Cum perk tacked on)
That is an amazing description.

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
I don't like kids. I just can't deal with them. If I was in a serious relationship, I'd have gotten snipped long ago. So anything dealing with pregnancy is anti-sexy to me. I mean, c'mon, I've written five different cowgirls and none of them lactate. :p

Of course, it's every 20-something's dream to raise literal tons of kids, most of whom you can't remember who you had them with without a list, who might not even be named, taking up your at least 200 year lifespan. If you're not raising the infinite kids yourself and giving up your life, you're just being a cunt who dumps the burden on others and contributes to overpopulation. I realize that those going overboard on preg content is probably a minority, but even only a couple kids in this situation is pretty dumb. It's possible that when my Steele hits her midlife she'll consider children with a few individuals and raise them properly, but there's adventuring to be done until then.

Alright, whatever! Yall are missing out, though!

Nope, no diss. Not saying anything bad about Leia as a character, just that she's a good example of what I'm talking about - my issues are that she's practically the only woman in the movies and she still has to get rescued. My problem isn't her, it's how the writers treated her. But it's good to see her stepping up and taking charge of things in the new movies. (Please, let's not argue about the new Star Wars movies here.) And as a lifelong Marvel fan, it's good to see them finally having their movie heroes be more than just white dudes. "Black Panther" and "Ant-Man and the Wasp" were both awesome. :D

You say no diss, and yet I can still hear the sounds of heavy breathing and katanas being sharpened in the distance...

Regarding the new movies..... Eh, fuck it. anything I'll say will most definitely have been said a million times.

As for the stuff about Marvel... Eh. I didnt see ant man and the Wasp, nor Black Panther, but from what ive seen about Black Panther, I'm really not on board. Anyone who knows the comic version of T'Challa knows that the movie version absolutely pales in comparison. Movie T'Challa, from what I've seen, also comes off as super one dimensional, and just overall, kinda a wuss compared to the comic version. Also, all the BS that got slung around from every side after the movie came out, like Rotten Tomatoes deleting any reviews that were lower than 99%, really left a terrible taste in my mouth.

Slab Bulkhead

Creator
Oct 10, 2015
You say no diss, and yet I can still hear the sounds of heavy breathing and katanas being sharpened in the distance...
You've completely misguessed me, you're insulting me for no reason, and you're repeatedly misunderstanding what I've said to the point that I'm tempted to block you because it feels like you're trolling me. But I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt here.

I am a writer. That's how I look at things. And over the past few years, I've seen and heard so much from so many people who are only just now getting to see themselves as the heroes - as I said above, pretty much anyone who's not a straight white cis male. Because I've seen how this affects these people, I look back at older stuff more critically, and try to learn what it did wrong and what it can do better, and what I can do to not fall into those same traps. Because it's real easy to write everybody as white and straight and cis and all the heroes as men, but the world's not like that. So I'm doing my best to do better.

That's the last I'm going to say on this, because I've done enough derailing.

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
You've completely misguessed me, you're insulting me for no reason, and you're repeatedly misunderstanding what I've said to the point that I'm tempted to block you because it feels like you're trolling me. But I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt here.

I am a writer. That's how I look at things. And over the past few years, I've seen and heard so much from so many people who are only just now getting to see themselves as the heroes - as I said above, pretty much anyone who's not a straight white cis male. Because I've seen how this affects these people, I look back at older stuff more critically, and try to learn what it did wrong and what it can do better, and what I can do to not fall into those same traps. Because it's real easy to write everybody as white and straight and cis and all the heroes as men, but the world's not like that. So I'm doing my best to do better.

That's the last I'm going to say on this, because I've done enough derailing.
Dude, chill out, I was just joking around! I'm really sorry it came off like that. No hard feelings?

Edit: I'll take your silence as a yes! Again, real sorry about the misunderstanding. I'll do my best to not let something like that happen again.

Last edited:

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
I've written five different cowgirls and none of them lactate. :p
Not a TiTS confession per se, but...
...whilst I like nursing and breastfeeding, I couldn't care less about milk, breasts or cows, and pregnacy isn't something I am interested in (see ScarletteKnight's reasoning above). Now, my main Steele has the Vanae Squirt Milk perk, but I want to think it's not milk, but some kind of purplish liquid that is conveniently shot from her breasts (or, rather, (dick)nipples). Similarly, I liked CoC's Feeder perk under the headcanon that it wasn't milk per se.

Reactions: valkyr42

null_blank

Oct 29, 2015
Sin #5: I run Treated Cum-cows, bimbos and amazon characters almost exclusively. If I do have any unTreated character it's most likely I'm waiting for the right time or for the faux-cow treatment. And my one or two untreated characters are essentially untreated mega-sluts.

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
Sin #5: I run Treated Cum-cows, bimbos and amazon characters almost exclusively. If I do have any unTreated character it's most likely I'm waiting for the right time or for the faux-cow treatment. And my one or two untreated characters are essentially untreated mega-sluts.
Honestly cant blame ya too much. Bimbos are hawt!

Foxxling

Scientist
Creator
As for the stuff about Marvel... Eh. I didnt see ant man and the Wasp, nor Black Panther, but from what ive seen about Black Panther, I'm really not on board. Anyone who knows the comic version of T'Challa knows that the movie version absolutely pales in comparison. Movie T'Challa, from what I've seen, also comes off as super one dimensional, and just overall, kinda a wuss compared to the comic version. Also, all the BS that got slung around from every side after the movie came out, like Rotten Tomatoes deleting any reviews that were lower than 99%, really left a terrible taste in my mouth.

BP was actually pretty good and I say that not as a POC but as a comic book fan. Don't expect him to be like he was in the comics or to be so badass he can take on the Fantastic Four at the onset, the first movie is simply laying groundwork for the franchise as a whole so we get a less "I'm black and awesome" BP (which was done on purpose for his eventual skin color reveal) like we did with his debut in the comics and more of an actual character with flaws who is trying to be a good king and a good man, two things his own father could not accomplish together, and honestly it's done really well. He's not one dimensional at all, he has beliefs and ideals that get challenged and he grows from the whole ordeal. <<spoiler free version.

I even like what they did with Nakia although i was irritated that they made his mother look like Storm... like c'mon man don't tease the greates power couple in Africa I'll fight u. Xmen is gonna get rolled into the MCU eventually so I hope the king gets his bride. I hated how and why they split up in the comcs it was so contrived just for plot's sake.

Also there was a lot of lies going around when the movie came out. Whether it was white people refusing to let black people see it or black people attacking white people at the theater it's all been debunked as internet fluff, straight up lies. Anyone who saw it in the theatre could tell you this I live in an American Ghetto and all three times I went to the theatre to see the movie (i took myself then was taken by my family then had a date that wanted to see it) there were plenty of white people enjoying the movie and geeking out about what was just a really good movie. But frfr don't let some BS politics and internet trolls push you off of the movie. It's legit decent and it's on Netflix. You should check it out.

Now be forewarned it's not as good as Winter Soldier or Civil War. It isn't the absolute best Marvel movie in existence it is simply a solid one. I like it better than the first Ironman and Thor Ragnorak.

-------

I have to add ANOTHER sin to my devilish laundry list and that is that I don't do any pregnancy content at all...

although I totally would if there was a race of males I could impregnate (furiously writes a bruchandian prisoner for Gastigoth). My main steel isn't down for having a baby bump willingly.

I want children but... on my terms.

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
BP was actually pretty good and I say that not as a POC but as a comic book fan. Don't expect him to be like he was in the comics or to be so badass he can take on the Fantastic Four at the onset, the first movie is simply laying groundwork for the franchise as a whole so we get a less "I'm black and awesome" BP (which was done on purpose for his eventual skin color reveal) like we did with his debut in the comics and more of an actual character with flaws who is trying to be a good king and a good man, two things his own father could not accomplish together, and honestly it's done really well. He's not one dimensional at all, he has beliefs and ideals that get challenged and he grows from the whole ordeal. <<spoiler free version.

I even like what they did with Nakia although i was irritated that they made his mother look like Storm... like c'mon man don't tease the greates power couple in Africa I'll fight u. Xmen is gonna get rolled into the MCU eventually so I hope the king gets his bride. I hated how and why they split up in the comcs it was so contrived just for plot's sake.

Also there was a lot of lies going around when the movie came out. Whether it was white people refusing to let black people see it or black people attacking white people at the theater it's all been debunked as internet fluff, straight up lies. Anyone who saw it in the theatre could tell you this I live in an American Ghetto and all three times I went to the theatre to see the movie (i took myself then was taken by my family then had a date that wanted to see it) there were plenty of white people enjoying the movie and geeking out about what was just a really good movie. But frfr don't let some BS politics and internet trolls push you off of the movie. It's legit decent and it's on Netflix. You should check it out.

Now be forewarned it's not as good as Winter Soldier or Civil War. It isn't the absolute best Marvel movie in existence it is simply a solid one. I like it better than the first Ironman and Thor Ragnorak.
Eh. I've already gotten the gist of it from the Cinemasins, and I'm pretty sure that even if all the bs going around hadn't ruined it for me, it still would have been just meh for me.

I'm pretty sure that's cause I absolutely love the comic black panther, and much prefer the more intense interpretation of him there. Plus, the stuff hes done in the comics is absolutely insane! Not only is he an absolute beast in a fight, more akin to the punisher that someone like captain America, but he once stopped Irons Mans heart, just to prove a point! Now that's something I'd pay to see!

Last edited:
Reactions: Foxxling

Preacher

Nov 22, 2016
The most holiest of grounds
1. Max out aim and reflex.
2. Buy leather coat and aim assist eye piece on tarkus.
3. Visit Syri.
4. ???
5. Profit. RIP mouse.

Jun 29, 2017
I exclusively play masculine males. I will only give my characters a vagina long enough to pick up certain perks. I never even use it, I just get rid of it as soon as I have what I want.

I also heavily avoid any scene where my Steele is a sub. I have nothing against that stuff I just love being a dom and being a sub does nothing for me.

Based off of what I've seen here I guess I should also mention I almost always play hard characters.

Finally, I love tentacles, my main character is practically made of them.

Preacher

Nov 22, 2016

Preacher

Nov 22, 2016
I meant it more as a joke, but alright.

1) How are each of those a sin?

2) What was up with that mouse thing at the end?
Step by step thing. They all lead up to a way to exploit Syri and get muchos credits through the 1v1 gaming bets. Of course, it's just an early game tactic, and it involves a lot of clicking and muscle memory. I lost one relatively crappy mouse to this, although I'm sure sure some Dark Souls rage contributed to its loss as well. Farming exploits later in the game get you much more but this is the easiest to do early game as far as I know.

Just thought that people would think of turning Syri into your personal infinite piggy bank as something that's sinful.

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
Step by step thing. They all lead up to a way to exploit Syri and get muchos credits through the 1v1 gaming bets. Of course, it's just an early game tactic, and it involves a lot of clicking and muscle memory. I lost one relatively crappy mouse to this, although I'm sure sure some Dark Souls rage contributed to its loss as well. Farming exploits later in the game get you much more but this is the easiest to do early game as far as I know.

Just thought that people would think of turning Syri into your personal infinite piggy bank as something that's sinful.
Lol. Dark Souls has killed more mice than cats, at this point.

And yeah, that Syri thing is kinda fucked up when you think about it.

Btw, (extremely) belated congrats on getting Butt Bugs implemented! Now we just have to hope that the rest of your stuff will soon follow suit!

Reactions: Preacher

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
Oh yeah, I'm gonna echo one of Slab's sins. When I was playing the game back then I also always picked infertile. I've never sired/birthed not one child with any of my Steeles.

I just... I can't do kids nowadays, especially as time went on I've seen a lot of negativity in regards to the PC being a parent and all in TiTS in older threads. It really brought me down. That along with the fear of having kids I gained overtime to the point I want to actually remove that ability irl (As extreme as it is, but Sterilix doesn't exist irl so what else is there), and I'm not into it whether it's being pregnant or siring them in fantasy either. (It's very similar to my phobia of spiders and the like, which is why the Bothrioc Quadommes freak me out as well. No offense to Nonesuch) I just don't like making the PC have kids anymore. Pregnancy isn't my thing, nor is being the U L T I M A T E S T U D lol. I don't really self-insert into the PC, but with what I CAN control, the lack of actually wanting kids is one of them, so I try to avoid that as much as I possibly can.

I don't mind other NPCs getting pregnant or siring babies with someone else, but I just don't want to be the parent of one. Cuntsnakes are a huge grey-area though, but those are parasites, not like anything that involves any real big commitment, so I'm cool with those.

Reactions: Evil