TiTs confessions...

Coalsack

Aug 28, 2015
Seems like my sins were the most questionable ones, at least given XboxMaster131 reactions about them. BTW, since Mpreg isn't available, I'm on the "no-kids" club too, unless things on the mentioned field change.

Here goes another sin: From the huge list of NPC's in game, I've only sexed exactly 17 of them. No more, no less. I usuallu don't fuck random enemies unless situation makes it necessary/almost mandatory due lust. Famous NPC that I haven't touched: Emmy, Syri, Embry, Fissiana.

From my 'yes' list, 10 are males, 7 are herms, and 2 are one-time-fucks or temporary sex-partners (Khan and Lane).

Reactions: PriyaX

Unoriginal Name.404

Jul 5, 2018
The issue isn't "this person is bad because they're a minority", the issue is "this is the only character of that minority, and they're portrayed negatively". Like when the only black person in the whole cast is the bad guy, or the only woman in the whole cast is a brainless love interest who doesn't affect the plot. Same thing if you only have one gay person and they're nothing but a walking stereotype. It doesn't happen all the time, but it still happens a lot, and it's really obvious when you know to look for it.

I know this example will probably piss some people off, but look at Leia in the original Star Wars movies. She's the only woman who does anything that affects the plot in all three movies - other than people in the background, she's one of only three women in those movies, five if you count the dancers at Jabba's - and Luke has to rescue her, twice. That's the sort of thing I'm talking about. When your only gay character is the villain, or your only character who's not white gets killed in the first half of the story. That makes it look like only straight cis white men can be heroes, and that's bullshit.

Anyway. My other TiTS sin is always picking 'Infertile' in character creation. No kids for me, ever, period.
No to get too far off topic, but there are games, books and movies where it does not make sense to get upset if there is not a lot of black people in them (The witcher books/games or if a movie is set during feudal japan or in China during the 13th and 14th centuries, however if there is a lack of black people in a piece of media set in Africa then i can see why people would get upset or even angry.)

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
Sin #6: I have this one character that I play from time to time, all they do is work at Beth's giving blow jobs. This Steele has never left Tavros station and is still level 1.

I think you're far and away the person who's gotten the most out of my content.

null_blank

Oct 29, 2015
I think you're far and away the person who's gotten the most out of my content.
What can I say? Prostitution is probably my biggest fetish and it's a non-combat way of getting credits. I can bypass the standard ways of earning credits AND perform an act that floats my boat at the same time.

Last edited:

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
Oh yeah, I'm gonna echo one of Slab's sins. When I was playing the game back then I also always picked infertile. I've never sired/birthed not one child with any of my Steeles.

I just... I can't do kids nowadays, especially as time went on I've seen a lot of negativity in regards to the PC being a parent and all in TiTS in older threads. It really brought me down. That along with the fear of having kids I gained overtime to the point I want to actually remove that ability irl (As extreme as it is, but Sterilix doesn't exist irl so what else is there), and I'm not into it whether it's being pregnant or siring them in fantasy either. (It's very similar to my phobia of spiders and the like, which is why the Bothrioc Quadommes freak me out as well. No offense to Nonesuch) I just don't like making the PC have kids anymore. Pregnancy isn't my thing, nor is being the U L T I M A T E S T U D lol. I don't really self-insert into the PC, but with what I CAN control, the lack of actually wanting kids is one of them, so I try to avoid that as much as I possibly can.

I don't mind other NPCs getting pregnant or siring babies with someone else, but I just don't want to be the parent of one. Cuntsnakes are a huge grey-area though, but those are parasites, not like anything that involves any real big commitment, so I'm cool with those.
Damn, girl. That's some heavy shit. I'm sorry that you had to go through all that, and that it has impacted you to such an immense degree. Wish I had more to say to ya but... that's all I got.

Are you doing well now, at least?

Sharks

Feb 15, 2017
I use titsed constantly. Because I'm lazy.

I avoid anal scenes.

I'm currently not making my Steele have kids because it bothers me how many you tend to get. Feels like there isn't enough love and each kid is just another face in the crowd. Also, who would be the heir??

Probably the dumbest reason so far, tbh.

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
Obviously you perfectly tailor an heir to make go on a crazy journey once you get the news you're going to die in however many centuries it takes for your money to no longer be able to keep your alive.

Assuming you don't figure out immortality or something.

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
I use titsed constantly. Because I'm lazy.
Lol, same. Plus I love how it lets you get everything exactly the way you need it. Its character creator 2.0!

Also, it let's me fix any screw ups i made instead of being forced to make a new file.
I'm currently not making my Steele have kids because it bothers me how many you tend to get. Feels like there isn't enough love and each kid is just another face in the crowd. Also, who would be the heir??

Probably the dumbest reason so far, tbh.
Theres actually a solution for that. Instead of a single CEO, convert it into a board of directors style setup.

Plus, not every kid will want to join the business. A bunch will inevitably pursue other goals.

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
A few more for me.

First off, even though I avoid her like the plague, I didnt get Riya booted off the station just in case I change my mind or something. Plus, now that I know that she is only saying the stuff she says to fuck with people, and doesnt actually believe it all, i think I might feel a tiny bit like an ass for it.

Plus, since I know where she is, i can easily nuke her ass with lawsuits once i become CEO! :cool:

Second, I avoid the sub tuner stuff on my main save, cause the whole bar code tatoo is where I draw my limit on the whole pet thing. Collars are ok, cause you can remove them and move on. But tattoos are a different story. It just left a bad taste in my mouth.

Last edited:

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
No. For my Steele all 10,000 kids are the heirs. It's gonna be Vic-Quest 2.0, go out there and claim your birthright. Anything goes, nuke planets, push solar systems into black holes, etc. Just do it. (tm)
Is it wrong that I'd would literally pay money to play and/or watch that? Cause I totally fucking would!

Reactions: ShySquare

null_blank

Oct 29, 2015
Is it wrong that I'd would literally pay money to play and/or watch that? Cause I totally fucking would!
eh, its mostly likely not going to happen. At least with this generation of Steeles. Whether or not my Steele wins control of Steeletech odds are they'll be very wealthy and possibly well-connected by the end. So there might not be a company to inherit. And if my Steele does win, how many hundreds of years will she live?

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
eh, its mostly likely not going to happen. At least with this generation of Steeles. Whether or not my Steele wins control of Steeletech odds are they'll be very wealthy and possibly well-connected by the end. So there might not be a company to inherit. And if my Steele does win, how many hundreds of years will she live?
I'd still totally watch it.

Reactions: ShySquare

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017

I think 7.118 is the best version.

I also haven't mastered the Egg Trainer.

I've never fucked a Milodan male.

I spanked Gel Zon once. I still feel bad about it.

I want to spank Akane.

For some reason Briha and Lys being miserable in No-Myr's Land and acting grateful for getting D from Steele arouses me.

Preacher

Nov 22, 2016
The most holiest of grounds
The scarcity of bdsm content has made me want the option for a hard personality Steele to kidnap some random sentient local and keep them in my Steele's fungeon to have their way with them for as long as they want, and then release them back on their home planet after a visit to Dr badger or some sort of sketchy character for a good ol' mind wipe. Been this way for as long as I can remember playing the game post-Tarkus implementation.

Would've written it myself but knowing I'll have to account for or put in new scenes for every Tom, Dick, and Harry of a native species implemented makes me lethargic just thinking about it.

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
The scarcity of bdsm content has made me want the option for a hard personality Steele to kidnap some random sentient local and keep them in my Steele's fungeon to have their way with them for as long as they want, and then release them back on their home planet after a visit to Dr badger or some sort of sketchy character for a good ol' mind wipe. Been this way for as long as I can remember playing the game post-Tarkus implementation.

Would've written it myself but knowing I'll have to account for or put in new scenes for every Tom, Dick, and Harry of a native species implemented makes me lethargic just thinking about it.
Yeah, pretty much the only real hardcore BDSM stuff weve got is Ara Kei, Xanthe, Jerrynn, Akane, and Riya. Now that may seem like a decent amount, but keep in mind that in every one of those situations, we are the sub. We do have dommy pc content, we do have dommy pc BDSM content, but nothing that I personally would see as "hardcore".

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
Damn, girl. That's some heavy shit. I'm sorry that you had to go through all that, and that it has impacted you to such an immense degree. Wish I had more to say to ya but... that's all I got.

Are you doing well now, at least?
Um, idk what you mean by that. I still have a phobia of having kids in any way and it still is the cause of my reluctance ingame.
It's not really deep at all, it's just a fear I have irl bringing itself into fantasy. I'm not a first that this has affected.

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
Um, idk what you mean by that. I still have a phobia of having kids in any way and it still is the cause of my reluctance ingame.
It's not really deep at all, it's just a fear I have irl bringing itself into fantasy. I'm not a first that this has affected.
Right, sorry. The way I read it and processed it made me think that it was something bigger and more prolific for you than what it aparently really is. My bad!

But it's good to know that it's not something that's, like, debilitating, or whatever!

Slab Bulkhead

Creator
Oct 10, 2015
No to get too far off topic, but there are games, books and movies where it does not make sense to get upset if there is not a lot of black people in them (The witcher books/games or if a movie is set during feudal japan or in China during the 13th and 14th centuries, however if there is a lack of black people in a piece of media set in Africa then i can see why people would get upset or even angry.)
There's a lot I could say about this, but I've ranted enough already. :D But look up "Medieval POC" on Tumblr and/or Twitter. They cover a ton of historical stuff that shows that yes, people of all colors traveled all over the world, even back in times that we don't think of them doing so. It's really interesting. As for something like The Witcher, if it's fiction that only has white people in it, I have to ask, why?

TiTS confession: I keep forgetting to use my class abilities, and half the time I can't remember what class does what. More than once I've wondered where the hell my carpet grenades are and then, shit, I'm not playing my merc. :eek:

Stemwinder

Jun 15, 2018
That's a loaded question. The Witcher doesn't "only have white people in it", it only has polish people in it - and it's that way because its inspiration is polish folk tales. Americans tend to think 'whiteness' is this universally recognized thing but if you grew up in Europe you never developed that American sense that all of your neighbors are grouped into the same race as you. You have your ways up here, they have their ways over there. You might meet them on holiday but you'd never think you were the same race. Whiteness is only a factor when you travel further, and especially to a place with a colonial history, and it's less an indication of your brotherhood as your foreignness.

Americans like to see settings reflect their own land but do keep in mind that things are different in other places!

Foxxling

Scientist
Creator

Isn't real life bdsm based on willful submission and control though? Kidnapping and mental manipulation are hot but I wouldn't call it BDSM. If you're just looking for forced dom content that'd be more on the rape side (which especially in the case of mental manip I'm fine with).

That's a loaded question. The Witcher doesn't "only have white people in it", it only has polish people in it - and it's that way because its inspiration is polish folk tales. Americans tend to think 'whiteness' is this universally recognized thing but if you grew up in Europe you never developed that American sense that all of your neighbors are grouped into the same race as you. You have your ways up here, they have their ways over there. You might meet them on holiday but you'd never think you were the same race. Whiteness is only a factor when you travel further, and especially to a place with a colonial history, and it's less an indication of your brotherhood as your foreignness.

Americans like to see settings reflect their own land but do keep in mind that things are different in other places!

We can talk about blaming Americans for such a stigma but that's reductive, especially since the whole whites vs blacks thing got out of hand long before america was even a thing with colonialism. But lets not go there because, as an African American, I know a lot more about the subject than I care to, also it has the potential to derail the thread. We can talk about race in videogames tho I'm down for that convo if someone wants to make a thread about it.

-------

Now with respect to the witcher... The Witcher does not have only polish people in it. There's an entire area called Skelliga based on Scandinavia, specifically Vikings with clans, culture, and lore to back it up. Then you have the northern kingdoms which are a hodgepodge of poor medieval era European countries and Nilfguard which has a combination of French and German overtones along with subtle hints of other imperialistic doctrine. They may be mostly white but they're def not all polish.

And the witcher doesn't only have white people in it.

Taking into account that in the books a lot of the background character and crowds are left up to the imagination of the reader one can't really say with concern to the books so yes the author may have been thinking of a white person but any reader could implant their own race on the background chars.

Going back to the races though, the Witcher literally has analogs for every land aside from the Americas. I mean let's not forget about Zerrikania which is basically Africa, dark-skinned people central. There's also Haakland which is basically Asia but smaller and with more brown people than fair people, so Asia if Indians and Middle Eastern people dominated it. The main setting of the story just happens to be the Northern Kingdoms.

So the stigma that its only white people comes from the European setting and the fact that the game devs have a visual medium to work with. The npcs they generated were mostly white as a result of an oversight during asset creation, not a deliberate attempt to whitewash or to excluse any race.

But even then CDPR also took deliberate steps to correct this with the DLC Hears of Stone where they included a prince from Haakland (As the frog prince which was imo a subtle nod to the Disney movie) who was middle eastern and had a badass wind sorcerer that fucked Geralt's shit up.

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016

Precisely. Plus, the Witcher (referring specifically to the books and games, not the Netflix series) does have individuals of color. We just dont see them much because they primarily hail from different regions. They're there, in the world, they just aren't very prevalent in the places where the story takes place. Which is very much like in real life. After all, if you live in a place like japan, chances are POC and non asians aren't something you see on a regular basis, to say the least.

They even do the same thing in Game of Thrones. There are black people, yes, but they hail from different regions than the main setting of the story. All this makes the world feel believable, and gives the distinct feeling that there is more to the world than what we see in the story.

Edit: Dammit, I took too long typing and got ninja'd! Well played, Foxxling, well played!

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
We can talk about race in videogames tho I'm down for that convo if someone wants to make a thread about it.
I'm not too sure that's a good idea. Were kinda toeing the line, as-is.

But I would like to see what people think of the issue. Maybe just ask a mod beforehand to see if its ok.

Stemwinder

Jun 15, 2018
I've only played the first of the games myself so I haven't had the chance to feel out how the other areas are but it doesn't surprise me to hear that there are analogues. That's something Americans would probably have a hard time recognizing as diversity but those different attitudes and lands would def. hit the mark for racial separation closer to home. And it's nice to have stories that can, even if just in metaphor, get into what differentiates different peoples and how they deal with each other. Helps to break up this soggy notion that all those insert your bland color scheme people are the same. That's the useful and fun to read way to do diversity anyhow; tokens only satisfy suits.

Reactions: Slab Bulkhead

Foxxling

Scientist
Creator
Precisely. Plus, the Witcher (referring specifically to the books and games, not the Netflix series) does have individuals of color. We just dont see them much because they primarily hail from different regions. They're there, in the world, they just aren't very prevalent in the places where the story takes place. Which is very much like in real life. After all, if you live in a place like japan, chances are POC and non asians aren't something you see on a regular basis, to say the least.

They even do the same thing in Game of Thrones. There are black people, yes, but they hail from different regions than the main setting of the story. All this makes the world feel believable, and gives the distinct feeling that there is more to the world than what we see in the story.

Edit: Dammit, I took too long typing and got ninja'd! Well played, Foxxling, well played!

tenor.gif