Through the badlands (for Woider)

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Then after helping Lee off her pillowy tits Pola started weaving her little watertight sac. It only takes a minute or so until she's done. She then smiles and leans over cupping her boobs over her handy work. "Ok, milk away!", Pola said grinning. Sammy's hand reached out hold one of Pola's teats. "That's it now hold the other one firmly in your hands." Pla said as she held her bag ready to collect her own milk. Sammy did as instructed and gripped the other tit in her grasp. "Good now just start pump those big tits of mine up and down." Then Sammy did just that and milk began to spill into the silken container. With each pull and push Pola moaned happily. "Oooh such nice firm hands.... yes... milk me!", Pola said clearly enjoying this greatly.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
[oh yeah sorry there..... my bad. I'll just finish off then. I just figure she'd find the view pretty neat from her perspective... now i feel stupid XD]

it goes on for a bit with Jade getting a front row seat to Pola's milking experience while knotted inside her. She would keep clenching her vaginal walls as SAmmy milked her. this was exceedingly embarrassing to Sammy but necessary, eventually after a bit of moaning and "handy work" the milk was collected. Pola looked down to Jade. "hows the knot situation hm?"

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
Jade gives a little tug and finds herself small enough to pop out, with a wet schlorp. "There we go... takes a bit to die down."

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Pola gives a pleasureful sigh as Jade slipped out. "Well! That was fun!", she said as she pat Jade and then Sammy on the head. Lee was looking around, "Guys... Um how are we supposed to get back out?". "Hmm.... maybe the chest can still hear us? Jade try asking it to let us out.", Sammy said as she felt the walls.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
The room seems to shudder slightly until light filters in from above as a square hole appears above them.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Sammy holds on to Jade bracing herself. Lee is scooped up by Pola and held in between her breasts. The floor itself seems to wave and shift around them before they are suddenly thrust upward by some unseen force. They landed just outside of the chest as it made a sort of burping noise. Pola managed to land on her feet still holding Lee, while Sammy ended up on the ground with Jade ontop and her peen and balls right on her face while Jade's face ended up right on Sammy's now bare crotch.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
The smell of her sex is still quite strong as the remains of gush still clung to her lower lips. Sammy meanwhile had Jade's doggy dick right in her face with her balls resting right on her head. Sammy can't help but smell the pungent smell of Jade's cum stick fresh on her dick along with some of pola's greenish juice. She gingerly pushes Jade of and helps her up with her. Nearby the rexen guy was no where to be seen but there wasn't any blood were he laid witch was a good sign.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Pola nodded holding out her milk sac. Sammy looked to Jade nervously and then asked with some difficultly, "Hey uh....... Jade... c-can I uh... borrow your outfit?.... i don't want to do this n-naked."

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Soon Jade is all naked again, her still wet doggy dick now completely exposed, knowing Jade however this didn't bother her most likely. Sammy gingerly takes the loin cloth and cloth strip from her, finding the loin cloth a little tight and the clothe bra even more so. They only barely covered Sammy's nipples, but she would rather due this then run around naked.

Lee held up a hand. "Hold on... we don't want Sammy to go postal on us again right? Maybe you can make like something to cover her mouth and nose with Pola?" "Why yes, that's a good plan. Just a second.", Pola said as she weaved a quick face mask so Sammy could breath unhindered. Sammy, now fitted with her protection. "Chesty, witch way did they go?", Sammy asked. The chest pointed back to the campsite they found earlier.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
(You see the dino TF idea for TiTS?)

"Alright... Let's hope Chest can eat one if things get hairy." She chuckles nervously, before proceeding towards the campsite.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
(That's a thing? Hotdot! hope it makes it!)
Chesty follows them this time staying behind Jade like a puppy following it master. It licked her bare ass a few times as they walked perhaps trying to keep Jade's nerves calm. Once they get back there, to the camp site, they find around 7 (4 females 3 males) or so red eyed nude rexen pacing around mindlessly. Lee took a close look through a bush to see that the guy from earlier was of their number now eyes glowing red. "oh no.... they got him too..."

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"Ok... so how exactly will we get all of them at once? Just hope it splashes onto everyone, or what?"

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Pola put her hand under chin as she thought on this. "Sammy, how good is the smell of my milk?", she asked. Sammy blushed slightly, "Um pretty darn good if I'm being honest here... it's-it's kind of arousing to me to even smell it...", Sammy admitted in a slightly muffled and embarrassed voice. After a second or two Pola has an idea, "Does the smell kind of draw you in?", she asked. "K-kinda....", Sammy said as she eyed the other Rexen warily. "What if... What if we coat one of us in the stuff? you think they'd come sniffing? Maybe want to lick it off? then we splash the milk on them! What do you think Jade?", Pola said as s he rested a hand on her shoulder.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Sammy looked a little flustered, "Chicken?! H-Hey now i'm a brave knight you know...", she said keeping her voice down so the other Rexen didn't hear her. "Oh really?~ then do you wanna walk out their stark naked covered in my milk?", Pola said raising one eyebrow and grinning in a teasing way. Sammy sighed, "No...." Pola just chuckled a little then truned back to Jade. "Ok dear just hold still while I milk you up.~"

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
Jade stands as still as she can, hoping this little ruse will work, AND that she gets to cream a lot of Rexen pussy and asshole.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Pola uses her hands to rub the sweet smelling liquid all over her body, taking a little longer then she needed to on her dick, balls, and pussy. "There you go darling all milked up. Ok Sammy you hold the milk and get ready to toss it once they gather around her." Lee raised her hand, "O-Oh Jade. Make sure you move as little as possible once they're on you, to much movement might set them off."

Last edited:

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
Jade takes a deep breath and slowly begins to move out, watching for when they begin to smell the scent.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Two of the nearest ones start sniffing around, one redish female, and one blueish male. They had nice fit bodies and were fairly well endowed. It seemed that Rexen on average had nice bodies. (Sammy still beat the girls in terms of curvyness) they turned towards Jade and sniffed around her. until they were right on top of her. They were growling slightly but moved slowly. Once they got to her they began pushing there muzzles on her and sniffing until they got to her crouch the female gave her dick a lick, while the male wormed his muzzle past her balls and to her pussy and then gave that a lick. Tasting the milk they made a humming almost purring sort of sound and began to like her her and there. The other rexen began to sniff the air.

Last edited:

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Slowly the first two rexen's eyes turn pink instead of red and they start licking and rubbing against Jade more. More rexen come sniffing until all seven appear around her, sniffing and licking all over her body. the push forcefully on her making her lay on her back. the girl was actually sucking her off at this point, (turns out rexen can suck dick with out their teeth being a problem.) That's when Pola shouted, "Now Sammy!" and then Sammy tossed the milk at them. As the milk flew through the air the rexen all looked up growling and angry, ready to attack the first thing that moved. But that's when the milk splashed all over them, coating them in the sweet, lusty smelling liquid. That made them stop moving and then sniffing around more. Then they started licking off of themselves and others. they all soon started sucking and licking each others "passionate parts", with many of them focusing on Jade. Their eye had all turned pink by this point and they seem completely lusty and pleasure driven now.

Last edited:

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"Come here, boys and girls... you know you wanna use me~" Jade coos, licking her lips at seeing them so ready to go, with their dicks and wet cunts out.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Them being naked as they were Jade could see juicy flex cunts and hard throbbing rexen members. now she could get a good look at what a rexen penis looks like first hand, she had three to sample at this point. They where long and had pointed tips and would emerge from a sheath. They were wet, and bright pink in color, with little pleasure bumps all over the length of the shaft. they were packing around 7 to 9 inches above some nice hefty balls. the girls all had nice soft looking pussies just like Sammy with their clits all erect.

The one of the females is quick to claim Jade's doggy dick as her own, shoving it into her dripping pussy before the other girls, who made a whining like sound. she starts pumping her hips up and down on Jade, setting into a quick rhythm. the red skinned guy, the guy who they found took hold of Jade's legs and pushed his dino peen in quickly thrusting in as deep as his 8 inches could go inside. then another rexen male puts his dick to Jades face wanting her to suck it, while two girls start lick and sucking her tits, one on each side.

Last edited:

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
Jade opens her mouth wide and takes it into her mouth, enjoying herself as all of the lust-addled Rexen play with her slutty, mutt body. Her hands reach out to find any cocks to stroke.