Through the badlands (for Woider)

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
pulled them back and then pointed her black glossy nipples at them. "I've got plenty, drink up until you feel all better.", Pola said as she rubbed them in a motherly sort of way. Sammy blushes and sniffs a little as the the big suck-able looking teat hung there in front of her. She actually did feel kind of thirsty and well she wanted the comfot and warmth, so she latches on and starts sucking slowly. Embarrassing as it was Sammy felt calmer with each gulp of the driders milk. "That a girl. drink til you feel better. I'm just sorry i don't have enough tits for all three of you."

Last edited:

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
Jade's hands roam across the soft breast as she suckles the drider milk from her teat. Pola can practically hear her gulping it down in big mouthfuls.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Lee was just looking around nervously unsure of what to do. Pola on the other hand moaned in pleasure, giving milk to thirsty girls was one of her favorite things ever. Sammy started getting into the swing of thing and started suckling harder. She couldn't help but knead her tit flesh as she did so. Pola coo'd and of her hand found its way down to Jades big bone and started stroking it.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
She pops off the breast. "Let me stick it in, Pola... and then Lee can drink from you... but I want my big doggydick inside, instead of in your palm."

Reactions: Reptillicus

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
"Oh? Well alright." she says winking. She motions for Lee to come on over. "Oh oh... I'm fine...", Lee said her face reddening. "Nonsense, you look thirsty. Come on over and have a suck dear I insist.", she said taking her hand and moaning a little due to Sammy's suckling. Lee was soon latched on as well drinking like a baby. In the meantime pola moved her hand down to her big spider pussy and opened it wide for Jade.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
Jade happily sticks her dogcock inside and moans. "Oh... so warm... it's such a nice pussy you have, Pola." She gently pushes forward, sinking her cock into the spider-pussy.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Pola moans herself and hugs the two drinking lizzies further into her bust, squishing her massive boobs and making a huge cleavage. Her front legs reach out and cup behind Jade giveing her a brace so she can fuck as hard as she wants into Pola cavernous briders pussy. "Oh yes~..... And you my good girl~ have a wonderful cock!"

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"Mmmm... thanks, Pola." She moans, as she sets into a nice thrusting rhythm. "Such strong vaginal muscles... sucking me like a mouth."

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
"Ah~.... Only the best for my sexy little puppy!", Pola moaned. The two lizzies were taking nice big gulps of her thick milk, making her chest feel heavenly, and her eyes flutter. The milk itself was actually a very mild aphrodisiac, making the Sammy and Lee moan around her teats as their pussy got nice and wet. sensing the girls getting a littel needy she reached down to play with their pussies and assholes as they drank. "Oh gods... this must be what heaven is like~!", Pola said her voice dripping with arousal.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"Not quite yet... but maybe when I cum it will~" Jade responds, kissing her all over her body.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
"Giving milk is just so... mmmm", Pola said as she started moving her body up and down on Jades dick, making sure to get the knot to pop in and out. "If any of you start lactating you should try this....", Pola recommends. She then pushed her fingers into Sammy and Lee's drooling cunts, using her her chitin clad digits to rub at their inner walls. They made sweat sounding muffled moans from around Pola's nipples making her shudder and she bounced on Jade's peen. Her greenish spider cunt juice began leaking all over Jade, making each pump give off lewd wet sounds.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"I want to knot this warm pussy so bad..." Jade pants, thrusting harder and harder, sending the juices flying and splattering all over. "Give your spider-pussy all of my doggiesperm~"

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Its a messy affair, as milk, gush and Jade's pre leak everywhere in this room that defies logic and nature. Pola bounces faster and faster herself making sure she had a good hold on her cute drinkers. its all moans and mewls of pleasure at this point as the air fills with the scents of sex. Pola looks down at Jade smiling lewdly. "Who's a good girl?~"

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Pola's moans were getting higher and higher at this point, as did the cute muffled noises of the lizzies stuck to her teats. Their tails thrashed about as their pussy were fingered furiously (but not in a painful way). The leaking from her drider pussy was getting "worse", Jade was getting covered in the stuff from the waist down at this point. "Ohh~! here it-it.... coooooomes!" she cried as a deluge of greenish spider gush squirted from her thick lipped gash.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
Jade can't hold herself back any longer, either, thrusting up and cumming as she cries out, knotting Pola's spiderpussy and filling her with doggiesemen.

Reactions: Reptillicus

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Pola moans as she rides the waves of her orgasm. The feelings travel all the way up to her chest and her teats explode with milk into the two girls mouths. They cum themselves not but a few seconds later, squirting their own brand of girl juice onto Pola. With milk leaking down her body and mixing with all the other lewd juices on the floor and all over Jade they smelled nothing but the smell of sex everywhere. Pola kept hold of the two lizzies cradling them in her arms as they all panted and began to wind down.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
She slowly lays back on her own abdomen and lets Jade nestle between her breasts while her cock is stuck in her double clitted pussy, while the other two use her breasts as pillow to rest on. "It.... was....", Pola panted. "Feel better Sammy?", she asked. "Yes....", Sammy mumbled back. Lee was looking like she was thinking hard even though she looked a little tired from the sex.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Pola smiles and slowly strokes Jade's back and tail like the good little puppy she was. Lee pulls her head up and after thinking for a second asks, "Hey um Pola... do you have more milk?". "Why yes.... Are you still thirsty dear?", she said pointing her teat back at her. "N-No.... But its a slight aphrodisiac right?", Lee asked. "Why yes its..." Pola said blushing very slightly. "Do you think we could use it clam down the rampaging rexen?". Pola considered the thought. "hmmmm perhaps.... it could overwrite the red dusts effect..... but It might make them sex hungry instead of angry."

Last edited:

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Lee and Sammy both blushed. "I-I really don't want to be raped....", Sammy said nervously. Lee nodded. "I kind of think they'd end up fucking each other.... and then you could join in if you want...", Pola mused. "They all look quite cute, looking past all the crazy anger that is."

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"Oh, I'd fuck as many as I could." Jade grins, thinking about how good the others have felt, and how these rexen must feel around her doggiedick.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
"The question is how to get them to drink it.... you know, without them mauling us or something....", Lee said thinking it over. "Well lets see... their running on some kind of primal instincts at this point, so maybe we make em get a good wiff of it... i-it is very good smelling stuff....", Sammy said blushing.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"We could fill something up with it and just throw it in their direction, if we're gonna be really cautious."

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
"That's actually a fairly good idea....", Pola said nodding as she continued to stroke Jade and then play with her ears. "I could try and make a sort of silk, water tight kind of bag.... anyone wanna volunteer to milk me~?", she asked grinning lewdly.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
"Oh right...", Pola said flexing her pussy muscles on Jade's pulsing peen. "Well how about you Sammy? You have nice strong hands~.", Pola asked as a hand grabbed a bit if her ass and gave it a squeeze. Sammy bit her lip softly and blushed. "Um.... ok...... H-How do we do this?", she asked getting up from laying on pola's soft upper half. "Let me just weave a little something for this, hold on to may waist for a moment would you dear.", she say's looking to Jade.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
Jade lets out a bit of a yelp as her cock gets pleasured by her flexing. She nods and holds onto her waist.