Through the badlands (for Woider)

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
[yesh they are da lizzies]

interestingly, their tails had wrapped around each other. The woke up feeling rather embarrassed at being so close to each other judging by their slight blush, but they said nothing about it, simply getting up and untangling themselves. they quickly got dressed not wanting to stay naked anymore then necessary. Sammy checked her sword and sheathed it before, handing Jade her own loin cloth and thin bra. "Ok so Lee are we almost there?" Sammy asked. "it shouldn't be much farther down the road we've moved quite um... quickly so far.", Lee said as they left the sliken tent.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"You think we'll be able to get in?" She asks, seemingly off the cuff as the two of them did not get to overhear her and Pola's conversation.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Sammy tilted her head to the side. "I should think so, unless we have to pay our way in or something....", Sammy said with a hand under her chin. "Lee do you know anything about that?", she said looking to her, after all she knew about the place. "No we won't have to pay to get in, I think we may be treated with suspicion though. We are... rather under dressed. there a bit conservative there if you know what i mean.", Lee said.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
That actually got a "Ha!" and a smile out of Pola. Maybe things wouldn't be so bad. After that they set out again, this time at a more comfortable pace.

"Next thing I'm getting is some damn shoes.... who's with me on that one?", Sammy said.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"I dunno... maybe? It's not really a high priority for me. Big thing is a roof above my head, and a warm hole to sink myself into."

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
"Oh my.... why would you want to sink into a hole?", Lee said confused. Pola looked at her for a second before laughing a little. "You silly girl, I don't think she means what you think she means....". Sammy knew what she meant and blushed slightly. "....Y-Yeah well uh... my feet are not to happy with me.", she said. She suddenly stopped, sniffing at the air. "Hold on.... smell that?", she said coming to a halt.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Sammy's nose was quite sensitive. If Jade was the ears of the group then Sammy would be the nose. "I smell.... other rexen?", she said her face scrunched in confusion. "Oh, well wouldn't that be a good thing?", Pola asked. "Yeah normally... but something smells.... off about it.", Sammy said ponderously.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
"Yeah... i guess so but lets do so with caution alright?", Sammy said as she began to "follow her nose".

Sammy led them further down the path until she stopped at the side. "They're somewhere in this patch of forest to the side.... not too far." at the same time Jade could hear what sounded like a groan of someone in pain.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"Definately does sound it could be someone wounded." Jade says, following the sound of the groaning. "This way..."

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Sammy made sure to keep a hand on the hilt of the sword as they made their way through the brush. The groaning grew loud enough for the others to hear. Lee had a worried look. "They sound like their in pain for sure.... Let me take a look when we find them." Sammy nodded and made a shush gesture with her finger. Eventually they opened the bushes and saw a nude male Rexen, red and color, laying on the ground.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
Jade runs over and kneels down. "Hey, are you alright?" She asks, gently shaking the rexen. "Do you need help?"

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
The guys eyes open slightly and he tries to focus on Jade. "The..... dust..... don't.... breath.... the dust...", he wheezes. Lee is soon right their with Jade, doing things like checking his pulse and listening to his breathing. "Hes got bruises on his body.... looks like he was welll, beat up."

Last edited:

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
(Wheezes* just so you know.)

"Yeah... and something about some kind of dust. Maybe we should try to get him some water..."

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
"I'll see what i can find.", Pola said looking around. "Ah here we go.", she said as she moved to a nearby stream. She weaved a quick little sack like thing to carry some water over to the stricken red rexen. Sammy was a bit embarrassed as he manhood was exposed but she pushed that to the side. the guy was rather handsome if a bit scuffed up. Lee took the little sack of water and helped the guy have a nice long swig of the water. He coughed then said, "The others.... they've gone.... mad... the dust...".

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
He coughs a few times. "The red dust... i did something to the others.... made them crazy and act like rabid animals... I'm not sure where it came from...", he said softly. He reaches and softly grips Jade's hand. "Please... help them... my tribe.", he begged. Sammy was very unsure of what to make of this. She had no idea there were other rexen outside her city... and a tribe? she thought all rexen were well more civilized then that... this was all rather confusing to her. "Wait so the dust, when inhaled cuased them to go crazy?", Lee asked. "Yes..."

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
"Further in... that way...", he said pointing further into the brush. There was a fine trail of reddish dust leading into the thick forest. Sammy didn't like the look or sound of any of this.... the guy sounded like he was telling the truth at least but everything about this made Sammy feel very uneasy. "Lee you should stay here with him... Jade Pola and I will take a look. sound good to you Jade?"

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"Yeah, I'll come. Take care of him, Lee, alright?" She tells the lizzie before joining up with Sammy and Pola.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
"Ok, I'll keep an eye on him. Just be careful, we have no idea just what this dust really is.", Lee warned. "Right gotcha. We'll keep a sharp eye out." Sammy said nodding. After that the three of them headed into the forest proper. It was very quiet, no birds sang and no leaves rustled as the walked. All the while the strange smell got stronger and stronger. It made Sammy nearly hack and cough several times. The smell was unlike anything she had smelled before.... it was hard to describe. "Gods... do any of you smell that?!", she asked as she covered her nose. "No? what do you mean dear? I don't smell a thing...", Pola said raising one eyebrow. "Its like... like.... if you could smell anger and aggression...", Sammy said somewhat muffled behind her hand.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"Yeah, it's... not very pleasant." Jade says, also covered her mouth with her hands. "Let's see what's causing this... and get rid of it!"

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
"Yes we wouldn't want something like this to spread.", Pola said as she made a path for them. she would snap branches and twigs out of her way with her spider legs, a testament of how sharp they were at their points. eventually they found a clearing in the trees around what looked like a camp site. tiny trails of smoke when up into the air from a the blacked ashes of what must have been the campfire. bits of reddish dust lay on the ground around the campsite.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Sammy and Pola look around as well, with Sammy apparently have a much worst time of it then the others. As Jade looked around she found many strange flowers at the edges of the camp and once she got close to one it red dust was blown her way. It certainly smelled bad, but all it did to Jade was make her want to cough.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Sammy and Pola rush over. "What? you mean those little flowers?", Pola said with one eyebrow raised. Sammy came to take a closer look herself. "How could a bunch of flowers cause people to go mad? I don't buy it....", she said as she leaned in closer. one of the flowers gave a puff right in her face as she went close making her cough and hack. "Ah! Oh..... bleck! Gods below!", she shouted.