Through the badlands (for Woider)

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Pola blushed just a little. "Oh gosh, I'm not that good. but I'll see what i can do." She then began making a sort of silken tent for them using two large sticks and leaves bound together by her silk. Meanwhile Jade would catch Lee staring at her fluffy wolf tail just like how Sammy had in the past. Perhaps it was a reptile thing?

Last edited:

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Pola catches site of this and gives a little chuckle to herself and goes back to weaving her tent. "Mmmm wonder if i can get those two to go at it..... it would be so cute.", she thought as she weaved some leaves into the tents top. Then an idea hit her, "Hey Lee.... you're a doctor right?", she asked smiling at her. "Why, yes.... I am.... well I"m nor licensed yet... but i know a lot.", Lee said poking two of her fingers together and looking down. "Oh neat! maybe you could show us a bit.... maybe.... give Jade a check up?", she asked smirking slightly.

Last edited:

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Sammy was looking at all three of the others with a raised eyebrow expression. Sammy was about to say something but Pola made a "shush" gesture with her hand and mouth.

"Wha-what? y-you're prostate?", her face reddened. "A-Are you feeling some discomfort.... perhaps? Prostate problems can be serious...."

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Lee was quite oblivious to all the dead giveaways of the smirks and instead seemed legitimately worried. "Oh my! that doesn't sound good....", she said her face glowing with blush. "Ah um... you need to be checked out.... please um.... get on your.... um, hands and knees and... and.... remove the um... loin cloth...", she said with some difficulty.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
Jade gets on all fours and wiggles her tail at Lee, before removing her loincloth to expose her butthole, vagina and plump ballsack.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Lee bit her lips and her face continued to burn brightly with blush and she made her way over to Jade. Her eyes trailed down the soft fluffy tail, that nice sexy piece of ass, those nice pink pussy lips, and those big hefty balls. She had to shake her head to get back on track, she was a doctor after all! Seeing people naughty bits was part of the job! "Ok.... u-um now hold still This is going to feel a bit weird...", she said as she got on her kness behind Jade and placed her surprisingly soft hands on Jade's bare butt cheeks. Then Jade could feel Lee's hands opening her butt hole as she peeked inside. "Looks ok... bu-but.... I'm going to need to um... feel around.", Lee said apprehensively. Then Jade felt a finger pushing her.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
Jade's doggy dick is soon getting erect from the anal attention. "Yes... right there..." She murmurs.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Lee was visibly shaking here and there as she felt around in Jade's anal passage until finding her prostate and sticking another finger in and pressing against it lightly. "I feels... mostly healthy.... Um.... do you feel anything when i touch it?", she asked meekly.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
"I-It... feels a little on the large size.... have had um recent growth.... i-in your groin? P-Perhaps in you balls?", she asked as one of her hands cupped Jade's sack.

Sammy had to look away this was becoming too much. then she felt Pola's hands suddenly on her sides. "Oh my~ is it getting a little to hot for you to watch?", she said rubbing her sides lightly. "I-I-I...", Sammy stuttered.

Last edited:

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
"I.... see.... Magical growth c-can guess some m-minor swelling. The body has to compensate.... the throbbing isn't a-any to worry about.", she said meekly, her own lust raising quickly at the sight Jade's sexy equipment. "Um anything else bothering you down here....?", Lee asked reluctantly. She was very embarrassed about all this but she had a duty of a doctor so she asked anyway.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Lee thought for a second she then realized that this was all a ruse just to get Lee to put her fingers in Jade's ass and touch her prostate. She sighs and thinks, "Well..... it is something that should be checked on regularly....". "You got Jade all hard now, you can't leave her like that. That would be rude.~", Pola said to Lee as she continued to rub Sammy's side in a motherly kind of way. She wanted them to hit it off and do the deed, in fact she wanted everyone to have some nice group bonding. She winked at Jade.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
"W-What?! Oh w-well I don't know.... I-I don't have a-a prostate and...", Lee said a she gently removed her fingers from Jade's butt hole. "Hey you never know! After all a doctor can't check themselves out after all!~", Pola said nodding and smiling, now she was hugging Sammy and resting her breasts on her head.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"Just get on your hands and knees and let me take good care of that tight asshole." Jade grins with lust.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Lee looked about considering the request. Her heart was tumping lightly in her chest and looking at Jade's expression made her want to say yes. After a few more seconds the meek Zei got on her hands and knees and looked over her shoulder. With her face once again taking an adorable shade of red she pulled off her own loin cloth to expose her nice round butt and light green pussy lips.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
Jade gets behind her dives down between her cheeks, hands roaming around her round, reptile butt as her face presses itself between them. She gives a nice, long lick at her pussy before inserting her tongue into her asshole, and begins to rim her. "Mmmmm..." She murmurs, as her wet, warm tongue swirls around inside.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Lee gasps and her butthole clenched as Jade licked and grouped her big butt. She was going to say something about that not being proper procedure for an anal inspection, but she was unable to voice anything as Jade has snuck her tongue into her asshole! She cries as as she is hit with surprise pleasure. "T-That's you tongue!", she managed.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
Jade keeps at it, thrusting her tongue in and out as she strokes her cock, lubing it up with her pre-cum. After a minute or so, she pulls back. "Mmmm yes it was... don't worry, though... I've got a nice big instrument to check your amazing ass with." She grins like a predator, hands firmly grasping her round cheeks as she prods the entrace with her tapered girlcock. "One last chance to back out, Lee... and miss getting some knotty anal attention..." She says, ready to just plunge in and fuck this sexy lizard-girl tease into the ground.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Lee's breath catches when she feels the tip of Jade'd cock poke at her nice puckering ass hole. she looks back over her shoulder with a face covered in red. Lust was written all over her face, she must have been one of those types thats two busy with studies to give her body what it wants, judging by her reaction. In truth she liked the feeling of Jade's hands on her butt and her body was yelling at her to let Jade push inside her tight anal passage. She closed her eyes tightly she couldn't resist. "...P-Please.... continue.... I-I need release." she said almost squeaking out the words.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
Jade's grin widens, and she plunges her cock inside the well-prepared anus, all the way to the hilt. She lets her cock rest there for a moment, as she reaches around her thigh and begins to play with her lizard-pussy with one hand, using the other as leverage as she resumes her fucking. "You've got... such a fine ass, Lee... No need to bottle up, girl... let all those lusty moans out. Let me hear how much you want your ass full of cock and cum~"

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Its quite tight in there, in her ass. So her entrance into Lee was full of lovely friction against her anal walls. She herself gives a cry of pleasure and then covers her mouth as Jade slides inside and then hilts inside her. Then once she starts the anal fucking she could hear little moan and gasps of pleasure from the short Zei but she didn't seem to want to remove her hand from her face. "Careful Jade dear, she most likely never had done anal before. Take it in steps.", Pola said as she began move her hands down Sammy's front and then took hold of her loin cloth. She was slowly working it down off of Sammy, who's gaze was stuck on the fucking duo in front of her her face was reddening very quickly and her pussy was getting moist.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"It sure doesn't feel like she's an anal virgin, that's for sure. But alright." She says, slowing down a little, letting her get a good feel for her thick cock, letting her feel the knot slowly popping in and out.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
"I'd assume its a Zei thing... perhaps that just have real great butts?", Pola mused, as she stealthily pulled Sammy's thin cloth band to get at her breasts. Lee was breathing hard as the knot popped in and out of her ass in a rather pleasurable manner. It did hurt a bit at first but it was quickly overtaken buy much more pleasing feelings and lust. Her pussy was nice and wet because of all this so Jade got plenty of her juice on her hand. Her green little clitty was soon popping out of its hood and throbbing as her cunny lips flexed with each pump in her ass. Pola had gotten Sammy naked without her knowing and was cupping her breasts with her hand and rubbing her nipples gently. Sammy sighed but then looked down and made a cute sounding yelp. "Shhh dear just relax and enjoy the little show while i take care of you.~", Pola said in a lusty yet motherly kind of way.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
As Lee begins to acclimate to the dick inside of her, Jade begins to speed up once more. She really wants to pound this little tease, but has to take it steady. She moves her cum-stained hand up to Lee's face, letting her smell the scent of her own juices as she's fucked in the rear. "You love this, don't you Lee? You must be some kind of closeted anal slut~"