Through the badlands (for Woider)

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Lee's tail was sticking up straight as the anal fucking got faster. she soon couldn't stop the moan from coming out so her hand fell away and Jade could hear the sweet little wails and moans of the Zei. Seeing and smelling her own girl juice made her blush even more then then she already was and she turned away feeling oh so embarrassed. She couldn't help it... it felt so good..... she continued to leak on to the road as Jade's knot kept popping in and out. Suddenly Jade felt something slip out of her pussy a quick look would show Delilah's little vine sticking out. frist it bushed agasnt Jade's pussy lips lovingly, then reached for her balls to rubb them too, then finally it worked its way over to Lee pussy and began to push its way in! Lee gasped and shudders even more as she make a little squirt that splashed onto Jade's balls.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"Oh, look at who comes out to play? How's my little butt-seed doing?" She coos, before moaning as she gets closer to her orgasm. "You want the knot, don't you Lee? Or would you rather I squeeze out my jizz all over your pretty face and tits?"

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Lee was moaning out and even pushing back a little here and there, making their hips slap together with lewd wet sounds. The little vine was twisting and squirming around in Lee's dripping wet pussy helping Jade push Lee to cloud nine in pleasure. Her big booty was jiggling around in a lovely way every time their hips slapped together. Lee had never be fucked so hard in her life, she could barely think or hear anything, just barely catching what Jade had asked. She looked back to Jade her face full of lust and so ready to cum. "I-I....Ohhh!~.... I-I..... want it...... the-the knot!", she moaned. She couldn't believe what she was saying! She wanted the knot?! but won't that hurt?! Thought one part of her mind. The other half of her mind was winning.

Pola was rubbing and sticking her fingers into Sammy's pussy as another hand grouped and squeezed her big boobs. "Mmmm~ yes... they're having fun arent they?~", Pola said as she kissed all over Sammy's neck with her black glossy lips. Sammy was moaning too and her own pussy was making a mess below.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
Jade pistons in and out of Lee like a rutting dog. "You're gonna get it! You're gonna be knotted like a bitch in heat, Lee!" She moans, before crying out in orgasm and stuffing her to the hilt, spreading her asshole wide around her throbbing knot as she fires off rope after rope of sticky, warm jizz into her bowels. "F-fuck yeah, Lee! Take my cum, you knotslut!"

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Lee goes cross-eyed as the knot stretches her asshole wide and her guts have cum pumped into them. She wails in pleasure as she has a full body shutter from the force of her orgasm. Her pussy squirts all over Jade's balls and legs as the little vine hold her pussy open to let it all out. after she wails and cries out a little more she eventually goes limp and slumps onto her own arms and her ass raised, stuck on Jade big throbbing knot, her face blissed out and forked tongue hanging out.

Pola was now cradling Sammy like child as she finger fucked her and sucked on her nipples. She was quite strong if she could even lift up a big girl like Sammy. "My what a nice show~. that got you all worked up didn't it dear? Don't worry Pola's got you.~", said the motherly drider. Sammy didn't know why but she just couldn't move it felt too good and her body was just going with the flow.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
Jade happily stays knotted in her warm asshole, as she lets the both of them lie on their side, and her hands groping away at Lee's breasts. "Such a good lizard slut you are~" She coos.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Lee is left breathing deeply and slowly as her body settles down. she pushes into Jade seemly drawn to her warmth. That wasn't too surprising, she was cold blooded after all, and Jade was nice and warm. Her tail gently wrapped around Jades waist as if to get as much contact as she could. She blinks a few times as her vision clears and her mind comes down from its high. She could feel the thick knot stuck in her ass and every throb it made making her blush and bite her lips softly. "I'm sure she doesn't mean that in the derogatory way dear, its just dirty talk. You know how it is.~", Pola called over to them as she continued to "Care" for Sammy. She has her moaning and panting then moves her over to her hefty chest. She removes her own slik bra to expose her black puffy nipples. "Have a drink it's very tasty.~", Pola coos as she moves Sammy's lips to a teat. She instinctively latches on and starts suckling.

Last edited:

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
Jade happily nuzzles right back against Lee, enjoying the feel of her body. She lightly rubs their legs together as they lie there, stuck to each other in a most intimate way. "Thanks, doctor..." She whispers, before kissing and licking at her neck.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
This makes her shiver slightly and her tail squeezes her softly as a sort of hug since she can't turn around. The warmth she was feeling from inside was also quite nice for her. The knot was full of heat so in the end, it wasn't that bad at all. She did worry that she might be sore after all of this but that was for later not for now. "Y-You're welcome....", Lee said softly. Meanwhile Sammy was moaning around Pola's teat and Pola was moaning herself. she was really fingering Sammy now and Sammy was taking big gulps of the drider milk. Pola was rubbing their pussies together making all kinds of wet lewd sounds as gush leaked all over the ground near them. "Mmmm~ yes!~ such a good big girl... mmmm drink all you want! Mmm~", Pola said as she started rubbing their pussies clits together even faster. eventually they creamed all over each other with big squirts of milk shooting from Pola's chest.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"That was really hot, wasn't it Lee? Seeing them squirting everywhere~" Jade asks with a giggle, as she waits patiently for the knot to deflate.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Lee had her hands on her face as she blushed slightly. It was quite a sight, though the same could have been said about her own little show. Pola then took the panting Sammy into the tent and laid her down on a bed of silk wraps. "So Lee, how was your first bit of anal? Good~?", Pola asked smirking. Lee just nodded meekly, she may not have wanted to admit it but she couldn't lie about it.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
After that Lee and Jade laid their enjoying the felling of eachother's bodies without much else to do. "Well I just got done tucking Sammy in. What me to carry you girls inside?", Pola asked looking at their locked hips.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"Ummm, if you want to, yeah. If not, it'll just be another few minutes until the knot dies down."

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Pola then easily lifts them up together and places them inside right next to Sammy who was already asleep. Then pola circled around until she found a good spot to rest. The chest was pacing around the tent as if to guard it tireless keeping pace as it did so. "Welp good night deary.", Pola said as she closed her eyes. Even after the knot deflated Lee seemed to stay close to Jade. "You're very warm... its... comfortable.", was her expressed reason. It didn't take long for either of them too fall asleep in this way.

Jade finds herself dreaming of a cold dark place. she could see the famillar glow of the moss from the caves the Mantala took her through. she could hear the sound of dirt moving beneath her feet.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
(I'm not really sure how to respond to this.)

After the uncomfortable dreaming, Jade wakes up beside Lee, whom she is still spooning.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
(no worries its just foreshadowing and stuff. its like symbolic and stuff,)

Lee is still sleeping comfortably. Everyone's clothes is nearby folded neatly. Sammy is snoring and laying on her back naked and spread wide, while Pola is notably absent from the tent. Jade can hear her outside pacing about.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
(I see.)

Jade smiles a little to herself as she tries to slowly wiggle herself away without waking up her bedmates.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
She manages it as they are both sleeping quite soundly and comfortably. Once jade is out of the bed Lee scoots back in her sleep until she in pushing against Sammy who, in her sleep turns towards her and pulls Lee in, now being the one spooning her.

Pola was pacing looking worried about something outside the tent, mumbling and pacing around.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
Jade walks up to her. "Hey, what's up Pola?" She says, hushed to avoid waking up Lee or Sammy.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Pola takes a second to react to her. she turns around to look at Jade with a worried look. "Oh.... hey Jade dear.... its... its nothing.", she lied.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
She sighs, there was no hiding from her "I'm just... so worried. Last time i tried to go into a city... they... they nearly killed me! But i want to go with you i really do....", Pola said sadly.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"If you're with us, maybe they won't attack you. But... why did they attack you in the first place?"

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
"Becuse..... just look at me! I'm terrifying! I tried to talk them down i really did.... but no one would listen.... all they saw was a monster from the badlands...", she said gesturing to herself.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"And as I said, if you're with us, who don't look like you, maybe they will take you more seriously as a person, and less seriously as a threat." She says. "Though all I see is an arachnid beauty."

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
"Oh gods your making me blush." she said while actually blushing. "I hope you're right... the people of Gerst are a superstitious bunch.... they thought that I would steal their babies or something! not to mention... they don't like half humans..... like you..."

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"Well, if they raise a stink I'll bash some heads in, like everyone else who calls me a "mutt"."

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
"Ok, I'll have you're back if you have mine!", Pola said nodding with a determined look on her face. "So, shall we wake our cuties?"

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"Yeah, I'll go wake them up." She says, before heading in and kneel next to the two lizzies, giving each a gentle rub on the arm.