Through the badlands (for Woider)

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Pola nodded keeping her distance. But Sammy couldn't stop coughing. "Fuck! *cough*... this stuff..... *cough* Argh!", shouted their saurian partner. In fact direct exposure seemed to be causing a strange reaction in her. She seemed to be getting more and more agitated as she coughed to the point that she started thrashing around angrily. "GRAH GRRR RAH!"

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Pola was now very worried, "Sammy dear you need to calm down!", she said as she stepped in front of Jade just in case. Sammy was still trashing around as almost beastly grunts and other such noises began coming from her. "Angry! SO GODS DAMMED ANGRY! WHYYYY!", she cried as she began to see red everywhere. She could feel herself loosing control. "No.... What going on.... the dust! It only effects my kind?", some small part of her that was still able to think thought. Behind her back Pola was weaving a net with her back legs while trying to look as nonthreatening as possible. "Its ok dear! Just hold on! Try to stay put!"

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"Sammy... please calm down, it's all going to get better soon..." Jade says, trying to distract her as Pola does her thing.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
"CAN'T THINK EVERYTHING'S TOO LOUD!", Sammy shouted with her sharp teeth bared. Pola was weaving her net as fast as she could. Just then Sammy Seemed to lose it as she charged right at them roaring in a very inhuman way, showing her dinosaur-reptile heritage. Pola quickly finished her net and tossed it at her. But in a show of great speed she swerved around the web in mid flight making it miss. Even thought Pola was very tall and towered over even Sammy she skittered to the side in fear at sheer amount of bestial rage that had be awakened in Sammy. "Get out of the way Jade! she's lost it!"

Last edited:

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"No... no, Sammy STOP!!" She screams, before trying to dodge out of the way, though it may have been a little too late.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Sammy tackles into Jade knocking them both to the ground. Her jaw snapping, and thankfully missing Jades face. Her eyes glowed red like some kind of demon.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
Jade tries to throw Sammy off of her in a frantic panic. "SNAP OUT OF IT! I DON'T WANT TO HURT YOU, SAMMY!"

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
She seemed to struggle with herself as well as Jade as she fought back against the urge to bite down on Jade. Sammy was very strong so trying to tear away from her would prove difficult. Whatever little tiny part of her that was still her was fighting a losing battle with this dust induced rage state and her mouth began to open again her sharp teeth gleaming. Pola appeared again from behind grabbing Sammy by the tail and pulling hard. The caught her off guard and made her loosen her grip on Jade.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
Jade shoves as hard as she can to get her off, before trying to get back on her feet. "GET HER TIED UP! SHE'LL KILL US LIKE THIS!"

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
She gets the thing that is supposed to be Sammy off of her Pola using her own arachnid strength yanks her back and to the ground. She trashes about violently, thankfully she so far gone at this point she couldn't draw her sword. then pola threw the net on her, this time if found its mark and she was tangled in the sticky web roaring and thrashing around. Pola was on her in an instant, she started weaving more of the wed on her to try and put her in a cocoon.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
Jade pants as she processes what just happened. "We need to get out of here, Pola... we need to get Lee and just... run. As soon as Sammy is wrapped up."

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Pola then begins quickly wrapping up Sammy in her silk, immobilizing her. She still struggles, squirming and snapping with her mouth until Pola ties that up as well. "Ok Lets go.", Pola said nodding.

Sounds of roaring started coming in from behind them, birds and other small creatures began fleeing the scene ahead of them. "What.... What was that?", pola said gulping.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
Jade is having a very hard time deciding whether to run or try to save Sammy. "Pola, can you carry Sammy!? If so, DO IT NOW AND RUN!" She yells.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Pola has no time for words she hefts Sammy and puts her on her abdomen. Then she grabs Jade by the hand and starts skittering back the way they came. "That must be the other rexen! The dust only seems to effect them!", Pola shouted as she pulled Jade along.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"Yeah! I don't want to be their dinner!" She frantically yells as she sprints as fast as she can. "LEEEE! RUN!" She calls out to the other lizard ahead.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Lee was the leaves and vines around her to bind the Rexen guys wounds when she sees them running towards her. "W-What?! What's going on?!", She yells back at them. Before anyone could answer that question however she heard and saw atleast five red eyed chargeing rexen, male and female, all nude. running after them. Lee looks back down at the guy. "Go.... they won't attack me... as long as i don't move much....", he said coughing. Lee looks distressed she didn't want to leave her patient out here but... she couldn't carry him... once Pola and Jade got her she grabbed Jades other had and ran with her. the rexen guy nods at her and lays still as the mad rexen run right past him. Sammy was still squirming on Pola's back but she wasn't going to let go! Sammy was a sweat girl and she didn't want her to fall in with those monsters!

Ahead of them what did they see? the chest! where had it been? It moved itself in front of their path and opened its lid one of its tiny feet pointed to its inside. Did it want them to.... go inside?

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
The chest opens itself all the way letting its lid hang behind it. "What?! We all can't fit in there! Its too small!", Pola cried. However once they got up to the chest its big red tongue came out an wrapped around them! Pola and Lee shrieked as they were all pulled inside a a dark hole.

Everything was dark at first but eventually Jade found herself in what looked like a velvet lined room. There was a sort of fancy looking chandelier hanging down above give off a soft white glow through means unknown. Looking around she saw Pola, Lee and the tied up Sammy on the floor next to her.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"Ok... I don't know exactly what kind of place this is, but there aren't any crazies chasing us. Only Sammy." Jade says, as she gets on her feet and looks around.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Lee was looking around frantically. "H-How is this even possible?! Are we dead!?" Pola looked around after setting the squirming Sammy to the floor. "No dear... i believe we are alive. Its just that little chest doesn't follow the rule of nature or something....", she said as she ran a hand on the velvety walls. Sammy growled and squirmed fruitlessly in her bindings. She was settling down a little, but her eyes still glowed red.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"Don't touch Sammy... let that crap get out of her system, first." Jade says, before taking Lee's hand. "You're alright, calm down."

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Lee takes a few deep breathes to clam herself down. Looking back at Sammy she said, "If its an inhalant then, yes it should wear off.... I just hope there's no permanent side effects....".

the girls mostly just sit quietly and watch as Sammy's squirms and thrashes get weaker and slower until she stops. Her eyes flutter and the red glow subsides She looks around with hazy looking eyes and makes a muffled groan.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Sammy then tried to move and found that she was tied up and went, "Mmmph?!". she then found that she was muzzled too. "OK dear, hold still I'll get you out. This is going to ruin that nice outfit of yours sorry to say.....", Pola said as she started using her spider legs to begin cutting the web off of her. Sammy did and Pola said and eventually she was cut free but also left naked with only her belt sword and sheath remaining on her. She tried to sit up but she felt shaky and ended up laying back down. "Was that..... real?", Sammy asked with a very confused look on her face.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Sammy stared at Jade her mouth agape. She didn't want to believe it... her, Attacking people like some wild animal?! So what she saw wasn't a dream... tears began forming in her eyes, and she put her hands over her face. "Jade! I-I'm so sorry! Can you all ever forgive me?!" She looked very disturbed and saddened by her loss of control.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
Jade looks down at her and sniffs, then hugs her as she too begins to cry. "Of course I can, Sammy... it was so scary seeing you like, ready to tear my head off." She cries, holding her tight. "You're my friend."

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Sammy pushes her muzzle into Jade so she can have a place to cry herself. "Jade... it was.... it was scary.... it was like being trapped in your own body.", Sammy sobs. Pola grabs them both and hugs them into her big breasts. (she never put her bra back on, no time.) "Oh its ok dear. We're all safe now.", she strokes them and then asks, "You girls want a drink?"