Through the badlands (for Woider)

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
"Ah, i see.... I think she likes you too.", Mona said as she led Jade into the water to wash the cum off. "Yes I think I know her type, sexy as all get out but is super bashful or shy.", she says smiling as she get the cum off of her own legs. "I think you've already got her. To flirt with a girl like that i just takes a gentle touch. Come on nice and easy like when you've got the chance and she'll be putty in you hands."

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"Thanks for the advice... Yeah, I'd very much like to get between her legs, and... maybe a little more than that." She smiles faintly. "What about you, what do you guys even do here, aside from prance around naked?"

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
After a chuckle she says, "well we are trying to help endangered plants and animals recover from the great war, our current project is saving a rare tree called the yellow willow. Its bark and leaves are great for medicine. They say that long ago mages used them for potions... who knows what those did, whatever it was it probably wasn't pretty." She takes moment to get her face in the water and pulls it back out. "So anyway I guess you could say we're environmentalists."

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"Uh... refresh me on the Great War... Stress and adrenaline has been taking a toll on my head, recently." She groans.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
"Oh you know.... that war waaaay back... it made the badlands well, the badlands! its the reason way there's so much weird stuff in the places between the city and towns. No one knows who was fighting who or for what reason but all we do know is that there was a lot of magic involved and whole civilizations fell.", Mona said as she was trying to get her back washed. "Could you get my back? can't reach..."

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"Sure, of course." She says, wheeling around to her back and rubbing the water onto her scaled back, scrubbing her with her hands.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
"mmmm..... those are some nice smooth hands.... could you maybe get a little lower....", she asks while her tail rubs at Jade's thigh. "I'm going to assume you ladies are heading for Gerst right? word of warning... something odd is going on there... I've heard of people disappearing in the night."

Last edited:

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"I can handle myself, and so can Sammy...." She says, as she moves down to playfully rub her tail. "But thanks for the warning."

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
"ah~ that's the spot. You should try that on Sammy.... F Y I we rexen like it if people rub our tails. Speaking of witch let me get yours.", she said as she reached around to clean the cum out of the fur on Jade's tail. "Honestly, I hope you girls sort that place out.... you seem like the kind of group that can get gears turning of you know what i mean."

(oh yeah forgot to mention that mona has like white hair feathers on her head, kind like how Sammy has red. the males don't have that.)

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"Yeah, we make stuff happen. Mmmmm... I like having my tail tended to." She smiles, wagging her tail.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Mona was trying to hold herself back..... she wanted to reach down and around and feel those balls.... but on the other hand getting knotted again, while feeling great! Was messy and a bit time consuming. So, even though her mind was screaming at her just feel up all over this sexy pupper she abstained. cleaning her off as best she could. "There you go all clean....", as she gave Jade's ass a squeeze. she just couldn't not do it.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"You fancy me a bit more after that... bouncing you did on my dogdick, Mona? Or are you just playing?" Jade smirks.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
"ok i can't lie about it... you're really cute to me.... I feel a real strong urge to just touch you all over and... other stuff.". Mona admits.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Then Mona rushed in pushing her naked body into Jade's back, making sure her nice soft breasts squish into her back, and her hardening nipples poking her. Her hand rubbed up and down Jade's tummy at frist before drifting up to her breasts and pinching at her nipples. "Mmmm love the your skin feels...."

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"So smooth, isn't it?" She lightly gasps from the nipple-attention, as her cock begins to get erect once more. "Mmmmm... such a pretty, young rexen fondling my tits."

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
"And such a sexy, cute, hybrid~. Lots of neat things all in one package.... speaking of package...", She then reaches down with one hand to gtab at Jade's big hefty sac, getting a feel for the orbs within.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"You like my balls? Or do you just like what's inside? All of my little virile hybrid-sperm, hmm?" She leans back into her chest, cock fully erect with a small droplet of pre-cum on the tip.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Seeing that big doggy dick nice and hard Mona just had to get her hands on it, pumping the shaft and rubbing the tip. "I bet Sammy wants to do this but is too shy to follow though.", Mona mused as she handled the doggy dick.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"Yeah... she's too... prudish to just go down and give me a nice, sloppy blowjob. And I wouldn't mind just... feasting on her pussy, getting my tongue deep inside of her, tasting her..."

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
"I'm sure you can get her there at some point, I can tell the two of you have fucked already just by the way she looks at you. And i know her type, she'd got to be a closet exhibitionist. Only an exhibitionist and get that uptight about nudity and the like because they know how good it feels to be looked at. I should know i was just like her once.", Mona said softly as she turned Jade around to really get a good look at her and her hard doggy peen. She licks her lips and jade can feel the tip of Mona's tail riding up her leg towards her pussy.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"You can stick it in if you want... but in return, I want to stick my dick in you." She says, leaning in and grabbing at her breasts, whilst licking and kissing her neck.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Mona makes a pleasureful coo and pushes herself into Jade hugging her tightly. She grinds her pussy against her leaking doggy bone, smearing her own jiuces on Jade's shaft. Mona then sticks the tip of her tail inside her pussy and wriggles it around teasingly. Her hands drift to Jade's ass giving it a squeeze. "Well alright then, I can oblige.~"

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
Jade gives her a kiss on her lips and grabs her cock, sinking the red shaft into Mona's wet, rexen pussy. "Oooh yeah... that's the feeling I've been missing... good thing we're not compatible."

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
"Yeah... ooooh~ that means we can have all the fun we want~.", She moaned as she pushed her tail further into Jade's pussy, squirming around to find the g-spot. Her pussy was already nice and moist for her, ready to take the thrusting that would ensue. "Best part is.... no clean up since we're in the water~."

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"Exactly~" Jade moans, as Mona's tail fucks her like a dildo. She grabs hold of her thighs waist and starts pumping Mona's most hole full of dogcock, giving her the good ol' knot-pop with each thrust. Her tail wags behind her, happily, as she fucks this gorgeous rexen. "Such a tight, wet pussy you have, Mona... keep fucking me with your tail, too. It'll just make me blow a lot sooner, and a lot harder."

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Moan was just the right height for Jade to thrust in while standing up. Mona moans for Jade making sure to make it sound as enticing and sexy as possible. She was quite enjoying the way the knot was popping in and out of her, spreading her stance a little to accommodate Jade's thrusting. Mona began to properly thrust her tail in and out of Jade's pussy with the little seed helping just a bit with a single vine. Every thrust but her tail deeper and spread her pussy just a bit wider. "Fuck yes~ Herms are so sexy you really do have it all~."

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"And the stamina to go all night, too." She moans, nicking her neck and speeding up her thrusts. "I fucking love this pussy you rexen have... so slick and wet... and perfect for knotting." She lifts one of Mona's powerful legs up to get a better thrust angle. "Aahhh, fuck! Keep fucking my little human pussy, Mona! Fuck it with your taildildo!"

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Mona growls and moans and then rubs her muzzle into Jade's face, then snakes her tongue into her mouth and kisses her lustily. Her tail speeds up and thrusts in and out as fast as she can manage working that little human pussy over and making the little seed have to hang on inside. Her face was a mask of pleasure as she kissed Jade sloppily and moved her hips for her. Her gush and Jade's pre leaked into the water and was quickly washed away, her pussy was getting extremely wet now she would cum soon.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
Jade can feel her getting close, and so she tries to reach her climax as fast as possible, putting extra effort into tugging on her knot with each thrust, until she's ready to blow. "Mona... I'm gonna! I'm gonna CUM!" She moans out, shoving her dick in to the hilt, knot plugging her hole as she gushes out her thick, warm load inside Mona's pussy.

Reactions: Reptillicus