Through the badlands (for Woider)

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Sammy and Lee's hands drifted down to their own sexes, unable to look away from the explicit view. "how.... how can she just.... get fucked like that?! I-Isn't she worried that people might think she's a slut?!", Sammy thought in her confused and lust filled brain. She couldn't help but feel slightly envious of her.... When she thought about herself being the one getting fucked instead of Jade, her pussy began to leak all over and she shuddered slightly. Her hands went to her pussy and began to rub and slip instead furiously.

Kellum was all too happy to oblige Jade's request as he began to really pound into Jade's pussy with the speed that only a reptilian races can muster. His balls slapping lewdly into her butt, his cock rubbing her insides hard. his claws dug into her back slightly and he began pushing his muzzle into her face, his tongue wetting up her face with sloppy licks and kisses. pre was leaking out into her cunt at an increased rate he body still feeling the effects of the red dust slightly. "FUCK! I'm gonna fill you up!"

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
Jade catches his muzzle and kisses him lustfully, clenching down her cunt as she lets out her load onto his tummy as she orgasms.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
That more or less pushed him over the edge pushing into her super fast before blowing a big load inside her, cum gushing into her and some of it squirting out onto the ground. He growls lustily into her mouth as they sloppily kiss in the after glow his breathing deep and sounding quite relieved. there were a few moans around them signaling that the people watching them may have cum as well. Sammy especially gave a high squeak as she wet the ground around her. "Holy hell...... I needed that....", Kellum said as he reveled in the relief.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
(Wait, did Sammy just pee herself? That's pretty funny.)

"So did I, big boy..." She says, planting a kiss on his reptillian muzzle, as her tails wags above her ass.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
(you know what at first no, she was meant to be squirting...... but now that you say that I'm going to go with that cuz it is pretty funny, and kind of adorable in a way.....)

Sammy only then realizes that she had in fact just peed herself. Thankfully she was wearing very little in the way of clothes so the only thing that got wet was the ground and hopefully... Jade didn't see that.

He gives Jade another much less sloppy kiss and gives her butt a nice squeeze before gently placing her on her feet. the sun was setting and people were already getting things ready. Pola showed up behind Jade and wiped her front half down with a bit of silk she made into a cloth. "Well it seems you've hit it off with everyone~.", she said.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
(She got so excited seeing her heartthrob get fucked so thoroughly by a guy she peed herself. :p)

"Is that a bad thing, Pola?" She smirks. "You seem to have gotten quite friendly with them, aswell."

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
"Its true I'm having fun. They think I'm very interesting, maybe because driders are so rare. They are naturalists after all. But i don't mind I love all this attention.~", Pola said as she finished wiping her up. Sammy took Jade's hand after making her way over to her, being careful not to step in her accident. "Well Jade maybe now would be a good time to get some food inside us yeah?", she said to distract herself from any stray lewd though that may have been flouting inside her head. Suddenly, somewhere behind them in the brush Jade could have sworn she herd a "Hisssss!". only she could pick up on this as her hearing was far above the others.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"Uh, what was that? Something hissing... Was that one of you guys?" She asks, looking around the camp.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
"What? I don't hear anything....", Pola said looking at Jade quizzically. "I can't hiss.... can I?", Sammy said eyebrow raised looking at Lee. "No you can't I can.... but it wasn't me....", Lee said tilting her head. "Are you sure you aren't just hearing things dear?", Pola suggested. Again came a soft "Hiss" and Jade felt like she was being watched. Then a bush rusted nearby and Sammy jerked to look. "Maybe... it was just a snake?"

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
(Sorry for the delay, started Uni yesterday.)

"Yeah, it might just have been a snake. Let's hope it's not a very big one." Jade says. "Or a lamia."

Reactions: Reptillicus

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
(ah ok)

"Lets..... just head over to the camp....", Lee said not wanting to find out just what was out there. Pola squinted slightly in the direction of the brush, "I have a sneaking suspicion that what ever that was is still watching us...", she said as her four eyes glinted.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
(Sorry again. Haven't really been that focused on RP lately.)

"Yeah, well... I'm not gonna dig around in the bush for a snake, right now. Cause that sounds like a really good way to get bitten." Jade comments, following Lee.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
So then taking that as a que, the others followed as well. They found Mona and the others setting up to sleep in there small shed like "houses". "So Jade, Sammy you too girls wanna bunk up with me? I have a bit more room.", she said smiling and hoping that they'd say yes.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Mona then smiles and takes Sammy and Jade's hands and pulls them inside. her little shed is full of pants in pots, apparently cultivating several endangered species. Her bed was a simple stuffed mat with a blanket. "I made the bed myself, a speacil kind of cotton to make it extra soft. Enough room for the three of us, we'll just have to get nice and close~. So who wants to be in the middle? Jade?", Mona said smirking. Sammy just gives an, "uh... um... and shifts a little trying but not really succeeding to hide her nervousness. She had gotten rather used to sleeping close to Jade, blushing about it as she did... she actually enjoyed the feeling of Jade smooth human skin and wolf like fur.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"Yeah, I think that's for the best, lest Sammy gets a heart attack." She chuckles, before taking Sammy's hand and squeezing it lightly, and lovingly.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
"sure~, we'll make a Jade sandwich.", Mona giggled as she got on the left side of the bed and patted next herself grinning widely. Sammy got in on the left leaving a nice snug spot for Jade for Jade in between them.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Sammy blushed but let her do it putting a hand onto her back and her tail coiling on Jade's leg. Mona hugged onto Jade placing her hands over Jade's breasts and pressing her own on Jade's back. She nuzzled into her cheek and said, "There~! nice and comfy."

I took Sammy a few minutes but she quickly drifted off to sleep in Jade's arms her nice barely covered breasts raising and falling gently. Just then Mona whispered, "Now that she's asleep maybe we can relieve her of those pesky bits of clothes."

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
Jade smiles and begins to gently remove Sammy's clothes, hoping she won't wake up as she does so. Her heart is beating a little faster than normal as she works on Sammy's beautiful body.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Sammy thankfully doesn't wake up as what little covering she has is stripped away leaving her nice and naked for Jade. She makes a murmur sort of sound shifts a bit hands still holding Jade. She could do all kinds of things to her if she wanted or she could simply enjoy sleeping nude with two sexy girls.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
Jade gently squeezes Sammy's butt, and wraps her soft lips around one of her nipples, ever so carefully suckling on it, like a little baby.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Sammy "murrs" softly in her sleep her hands slowly drifting down to Jade's butt. They cup her cheeks gently in her hands as her thumbs rub on the sides. Mona smiles seeing Sammy's subtle reactions.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
Jade's tail wags slightly, and begins to add a little bit of tongue into the mix, licking at her nipple.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Sammy shifts and gives a cute little moan as her hands drift lower and her fingers probe at Jades little pussy. Then her other hand moves to Jade's big balls, caressing them.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
Jade moves her hand down in kind, and begins to lightly rub Sammy on the pubis as she keeps suckling, tail wagging faster.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Mona can't help but join in, rubbing Jade's nipples with her thumbs as her tail tip pokes at her asshole. Sammy pulls Jade closer making so her peen rubs against her quickly moistening slit grinding them together gently. She murrs again perhaps acting on some saurian mating instinct.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
Jade lightly rubs her crown on Sammy's slit, desperately wanting to stick it in and breed with her, but also not wanting to wake her up.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Mona's tail tip then slipped inside Jade's butt slowly not wanting to make her gasp out loudly, but sill enough to get her attention. "Well you could still slip inside her.... as long as you ease it in there. she just might do the rest... I bet she's dreaming about you.~", Mona whispers in one of Jade's wolfy ears.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
(Sorry for the long absence. I had a week where I felt really, really shit emotionally and needed to cool off.)

Jade bites her lip and throbs at the thought, before she gently, and ever so slowly pushes her canid dick inside Sammy's wet cunt. Her hands wander across her legs and down to her sharp talons, gently rubbing them as she eases herself inside. "Sammy..." She mutters to herself, almost whispering it into the air with needy breaths. Her heart pounds a little faster, looking down at her beautiful form.