Through the badlands (for Woider)

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
"I would have taken them if they asked, I'm not one to judge what people are born with. I can make do if my partner is a bit... small. But anyway! they where actually busy... I believe they were looking into the roots of the red flowers that our girl Sammy cut down. They asked for masks of silk just in case. I was happy to oblige them.", Pola said sounding only slightly disappointed that she didn't get any dick. "If i recall in the morning that said that the roots reached very deep underground. Oh, and that they looked like they were artificially altered."

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"By whom, is the question then..." Jade ponders. "And don't worry, I'll give you some dick later, if Sammy doesn't mind."

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
"Nope... I-I don't mind....", Sammy said trying to act like she didn't mind. "Ok dear lemme just get this fit around you waist.", Pola said as she wrapped the white skirt around Jade to cover her. she now had a soft silk skirt that didn't go down past the knees but did hide all her bits, she could always lift it up if she needed to... "Now lets see... I'll make you a couple bands of cloth to cover those cute nipples of yours... even though I'd rather not~.", Pola said as she held Jade still and started weaving on a band.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
"You see right through me every time~." she said as she weaved a nice comfy set of wraps around Jade's chest. The were nice and soft and breathed rather well, they also made her have some nice cleavage to show off. "There! I made it nice and comfy just for you dear~.", Pola said winking.

For where they were they could see the gates of the town of Gerst and some very high thick walls. It wasn't the most welcoming looking place...

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"Thank you very much, "mom"." She laughs. "Yeah, speaking of mom... I need to visit my parents as soon as I get back. They must be worried SICK."

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Sammy sighs and looks a bit downcast. "Yeah..... My mom must be real worried too. Not to mention my mentor....", Sammy said glumly. Pola liked being called that.... it made her nipples just a bit hard under her large bra and her bare pussy flexed gently. she shook her head. "A-Anyway. Looks like the town is up ahead... they really look like they wanna keep people out...", Pola said sounding nervous, still afraid of what the people might do when they see her.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"If we're calm and reasonable... perhaps they will be willing to listen and let us inside. Or we can appeal to their modesty somehow..."

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
"Yes I'm in agreement with that.", Lee said from behind. "Right, we'll all vouch for you.", Sammy said hands on her hips. "Thanks girls... I'm so happy you're around.", She says as she can't help but hug all three of "her" girls at once, pressing them into her big silk covered breasts.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"Mmmm... soft spider titties." Jade hums. "Now... let's see about getting into this place, hmm? And not end up making out on the road."

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
"Oh right... eheheh.", Pola said putting them down and blushing slightly. "Right then, let give it a go.", Sammy said taking the lead in front.

Sammy was a bit nervous herself she had only a thin loin cloth hiding her dignity and a thin strap on her nipples. Even so she would hold herself high with pride, surely that would listen to a rexen knight of Hannabo. once they got to the gates, they herd a voice from someone in an iron helmet looking down at them. "Oi, Who goes there?", came a weaselly sounding voice. "We are travelers, we seek entrance into your town good sir.", Sammy said putting on her best knightly voice. "Wait a minute! Is that... A drider! Oh no! no no! we don't associate with there kind! They're monsters! She must have you under a spell!", shouted the helmeted figure.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"No, she's not keeping us under her spell! She had some bad shit inside of her body, that made her all weird, but I pulled it out and squished it!"

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
"Oh riiiiiight and you think I'm just gonna believe all that?! how do I know she's just not makin' you say that!?", said the weaselly man. "Now just hold on a minute! She's just a person like you or me. sure she might have spider legs and four eyes but she's a fine lady! Very polite!", Sammy said standing up straight. "Y-Yes I'll vouch for her as well!", Lee said raising her hand. "There's no trick here! we just want in ok? Or.... at the very lest.... can you let them in... I'll understand if you just can't let me in..." Pola said looking down cast. "No we all go in together.", Sammy said not taking no for answer. "Ok, ok.... you look likes you tellin' the truth... but now that I got a look at ya.... your all nearly naked!", said the guard with a lewd grin.

Last edited:

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"Yeah, you tend to have clothes torn up a bit when you're out in the wilderness! Be glad we're not ALL naked!"

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
"Yeah... I see... tell you what..... I'll let you lot in if you-", he's pointing at Jade, "Can give me some... shall we say... "compensation?", he said with a wicked lewd grin. Sammy maybe a bit naive, but even she heard was he was really saying. "Hey now just hold on a minute! You.... you can't do that!", she said looking the guy with dagger in her gaze. "Sorry but thems the terms. No one else is here to let you in. Its my way or the highway.", said the helmeted figure with a shit eating grin.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
A rope ladder rolls down the wall near Jade. "Hows about you get that fine lookin' body of yours up here and we'll get started.... if you know what I mean.", said the weaselly bastard.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
It appeared that the chains that could pull the gate open or closed ran up to the top of the wall were the guy was. If she was going to try something it have to be once she got up. She could see the asshole's grin grow bigger as she got up to where he was on the wall. Upon getting a closer look at the guy she found that he was more then just weaselly in voice but he literately was a weasel-man. he had redish brown fur on his body and whiskers on the side of his face sticking through the helmet. he wore a simple chest plate and some rather tattered looking pants. she could see him tenting as he thought about how he'd have his way with her.

there was lever that would open the gate near him. She could try to go for it and try to knock him out or something but, what kind of trouble would she got into if she attacked the guard and someone found out. On the other hand he was a compete ass and would anyone really be on his side? She could either get fucked by this douche or try to beat his ass, the choice was hers.

Last edited:

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
(Woops, forgot to respond.)

"A herm lover, huh? Just in the mood for getting some bigger dick than yours, hmm?" She smirks to herself, trying to get under his skin.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
"Oi, less yappin' an more bendin' over!", he barks a little annoyed by her. "I wanna see that pussy o' yours lets see it.", he said taking on that shit eating grin again.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
(Fuck me, why do I keep forgetting!)

"Guess you better get out of that armour, then." She says, as she hikes up her skirt, lifting her cock away to show off her pussy.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
(lol its ok dude don't beat yourself up.)

He gives a growl of approval once he spies her pussy. Then, he quickly undoes her straps that hold his armor on while his eyes never leave her pink gash. once his pants drop she vand see what she'll be dealing with: a bumpy some what feline like penis 8 and a half inches it got thicker as it got to the hilt. Her balls were bigger then his though. she could see it through slightly in anticipation. "Alright sweet heart lets have ya drop the skirt and bend over.", he after as he licked his weaselly lips.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"What, no foreplay?" She smirks, as she quickly sizes up his body. "I bet you can go more than once, anyway."

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Hes a thin but has wiry looking muscles, he's fairly fit looking under his thin orangish fur. "You'd be ruight love." he say's with sharp a toothed grin. He's then on her ion a second being the speedy weasel he was. He openly and brazenly gropes her breasts before pulling up her silken band to get a good look at her breasts.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"Come on pussy-seed, help me out here." She thinks to herself, as she moves a hand down to help the two of them frot, and letting him feel her bigger size.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
The guys cock throbbed when their peens rubbed together enjoying the feeling. he wanted to jam his dick right in her pussy but he was a bit caught up by her size compared to his. He brought his mouth to one of her nipples and began to suck and lick, his whiskers ticking her a bit. Delilah must have known something was up because soon Jade could soon feel the little vine worm its out of her pussy and begin to feel around.

Last edited:

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"That's right, little seed..." She eggs it on in her mind. "Do your thing..."

"Sorry, guy, but there ain't no milk in these jugs. Only down here in my nuts."

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
The little vine slid its way past Jade's nuts, slowly working its way around the weasel guy's cock. He didn't notice this he was busy exploring Jade's body and nipping at her neck as his hands grabbed her ass and began to squeeze and play with it. Then as softly as it could it worked its way passed his balls and got to his asshole, ready to push in.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"Don't hold back, little vine." She smiles to herself, stroking the weasel's dick. "You like doing anal?"