Through the badlands (for Woider)

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
"Mmmm I wouldn't mind getting some of that fine doggy bone.~", said Pola as they stood outside the small house. Lee was still a bit nervous about how people were looking at them and quickly made a few knocks on the door. "Be there in a minute!", said a old sounding voice.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
"Huh what me?", she said meekly. "don't see any other cute little green lizzes around here.", Pola said as she got a hand on the meek doctor's back. "I uh.... I uh..... my arousal appears to be in check at the moment... But maybe we'll see?", she said blushing and pushing two fingers together in a cute way. Soon the door opened and a old bent over Lizard was squinting at them. He was green just like Lee was, and had long whisker like tendrils on his chin and on his snout. He wore red cloths just like the ones Lee used to have before well.... they were torn off by sticky webbing. He had a cane and a sort of horn in his other hand. "So who do we have here? some people looking for cures? incense perhaps? Maybe a little something to..... help in the bed room?", He said as his glassy eyes kept squinting at them. "Um... Uncle its me... Lee.", she said standing in front. He looked at her for a second his eye ridges went up. "Lee? Oh! so good to see you my girl! but..... what are you wearing my dear? It almost looks like your..... nearly naked."

Last edited:

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"She... uh... had a little run-in with a monster and lost her clothing." Jade explains, stretching the truth just a bit.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Jade could see Pola looking a bit guilty and blush slightly. She mouths "sorry" to Lee. the nearly naked lizzie, just shakes her head in a telling her not to worry about it. "Oh my..... And you helped her?", asked the old guy as her tried to take a closer look at Jade. "Sorry age hasn't helped my eyesight any." he said as he stepped up close.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"Yeah, I helped her out of that pickle, but her clothes didn't make it." She says, putting a hand on Lee's shoulder.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
"Oh Sammy helped too! these two ladies are... w-welll they're great!", Lee said blushing. "Sammy and jade huh?", said the old uncle. "Oh and uh this is Pola.... I meat her uh ummmm on the road! yeah... she helped us get past one of those big stone monsters.", she said speaking both truth and lie. "ah, well good I really must think you for taking care of my little niece. I'm so glad she made some friends. do come in....", he said motioning them inside.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Sammy and the other two come in after her, but Pola has a hard time getting through the door so she had shimmy her way in. "My goodness, are you a drider Ms.Pola?", he ask once her git a better look at her spider legs. "Yes.... that's not bad is it?", Pola said hopefully. "No, no... ts just I haven't seen one of your kind for sometime....", he said as he shuffled hes way over to a chair. The inside of his is place was full of glass bottles filled with.... stuff.... they could see tails of smalls lizards, bugs, various weird colored liquids, and other strange things. "Hmmmm my eyes are a bit bad but even i can tell you all seem a bit.... undressed? I don't really mind, when you've been around as long as I have, you seen just about every kind of thing people have, especially when you a doctor like me.", he said as he took a seat taking some effort to get down. "I'd Imagine that the towns folk didn't take a shining to you though....", he said shaking his head glumly.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"Yeah, they were jeering at us a lot. It's not like we CHOSE to walk in without much clothing on. Had they thrown down potato sacks we'd have put them on." Jade says, rolling her eyes. "And it's not like they're prudish enough to not try to get a freebie off of me."

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Sammy was growling again as she said, "It was more then that!.... they were being out right racist to Pola and Jade!". The old guy just shook his head again, "I can imagine the people here believe that driders are monsters and half-breeds are just wrong. It terrible really.... but that's why I'm here. I give care to who ever asks, someone has to be there for the poor half breed children none of the other doctors in town will even look at them.... its sad really." "goodness that place is scarcely better then being out in the wild...." Pola said sadly. "mmm yes wasn't always this way.... oh and freebie? Eh? Lee dear is that the new fangled slang?", he asked. Lee moved up to his ear and whispered in it. "ooooh!... shameful!", he said looking a bit cross.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"Yeah, well... he got put in his place." She says, chuckling to herself. "Anyway... we need to get on from this town. Do you know where would be a good idea to go from here, if we came in from the <side they came in from>?"

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
"Mmm...", he said thinking it over. "Lets see you came from the south, the road to the north west leading out of the town is the safest path.", he said nodding. "Oh! and were are my manners! I'm Lee's uncle, Shen. feel free to spend the night here, your good friends of my favorite niece after all.", he said as grinned warmly at them. "Um uncle are any of my extra outfits here?", Lee asked hopefully. "Why yes but i don't know if they'll fit Sammy though.... she's a bit on the tall side..", he observed.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Sammy blushes slightly and coughs. while the old coot gives a laugh. "Ah to young and in love again...", he mused perhaps thinking of his own love, long past. "But yes, you should leave tomorrow... strange things are happening around town....", he warns.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
He gives laugh at that, "Well I am that known as that weirdo with all the strange smelling medicine around here ha!", he said with grin and a slap on his knee. "But yes, strange sounds in the night and stories of people disappearing....". "When did this start happening?", Sammy asked. "mmm, about a month or so.", he said as he cleaned out a pipe with a small cloth.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"Hmmmm... that's from before we got captured... wonder what could have started it..." Jade mumbles to herself.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Lee excused herself for a second to go into another room, looking for some of her older clothes in the meantime. "In fact... a few of my regulars have gone missing... I worry for them. And that damnable priest don't help, he just stands around telling the people that it's the god punishing them for not paying tribute. What a load of shite eh?", he said as he put the pipe in his mouth and lit it. "Hmm.... and just when did this "priest" show up?", Pola asked, hand under her chin. "About a month ago... you know I always thought that was a bit of a coincidence.", Shen said eyebrow raised.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"Hmmmm... you know, I wouldn't be surprised if some of the town's less "zealous" inhabitants might have been taken. Is there some kind of common link between the ones who are gone?" Jade asks.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
(oh shit i thought replied! Sorry mate)

The aged zei takes a few puffs of his pipe as he thinks. "Well one thing i can rember about them is that all of them were either half canis or half felinis.", he said thinking it over.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"So... are they only taking half-breeds, perhaps? That would explain the hostility I faced out there." Jade rubs her chin. "Or have they spared other types of half-breeds?"

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
He looked thoughtful for a second, he was an old guy so he had to concentrate to remember stuff in his dusty old brain. "Now that I give it some thought they were all half breeds and maybe a few full blooded rexen and zei if i recall, also they all didn't follow the teachings of the stupid priest's religion....", he said and he make a few smoke rings. Sammy had a hand under her chin, "Yep I'm seeing a it of a pattern here.... Jade?"

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
"I think the only reason they haven't gone after me is because well, I guess no one notices an old coot like me.", he muses. "I just wish i could see them all again... some of them were like family, this town is starting to feel dead without their bright smiling faces.", he said sadly. Then Lee came back wearing a qipao (sort of Chinese looking dress you know the ones). it was a little tight and skirt part was a little short. "Uh uncle all the clothes is uh..... a little tight....", Lee said blushing. "Oh? are they? they were yours weren't they? mmm, maybe you.... filled out a bit my dear?", he said coughing a little.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
(They're basically a chinese cocktail dress, aren't they?)

"She probably did fill out a little bit." Jade chuckles. "I guess it wouldn't be remiss if we tried to track those missing people down... as payment for staying at a safe place?"

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
(yep you got pretty much that.)

"Oh, I'd be awful grateful.....", he said nodding at her. "You girls look fit and strong for sure but.... be careful if you look into this. I'd hate to lose anyone Lee has grown attached to....". "Don't worry I am a knight, a champion of justice! If anyone can bring those people back its us.", Sammy said puffing up and standing up straight. She must have been waiting a long time to say something like that as she looked very pleased with herself, however it probably only really made her look cute instead of brave due being nearly naked.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
(Oh man, I got a test tomorrow (not a very long or complicated one), and it's giving me some serious anxiety. Good thing I have next week off, and can gather my mental strength.)

"That's the spirit, Sammy." Jade smiles, patting her back. "Do you want to go, already?"

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
(Don't worry I'm sure you got this. ;) )

"Well um.... I would but uh...", she looks to Shen. "Mr.Shen... can I have some... less revealing clothes?", she asked. "Sure... but all of them might be too tight on you....", he said chewing on the end of his pipe a bit. "Anything would be better then this.... any stray breeze exposes me.", Sammy said. "Well ok, just back there.", he thumbs her over. "What about me? should i stay here? the people are even more distrustful of me...", Pola asked.