Through the badlands (for Woider)

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
(Well, it worked out fine... though I'm guessing I got a decent chunk wrong, as I couldn't remember all of it.)

"I... maybe that's for the best, Pola... even though you would be a great help if we got into a scuffle, you would just make the townsfolk scared."

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
(Hope your guesses were good then!)

She sighed and sat down. "Well I guess you don't mind Mr.Shen?", Pola asked. "Goodness no, i don't mind. In fact I like the company this old bean can get rather lonely ya'see.", he said with a warm smile. "Lee are you going with those two?", he asked raising his eyebrows. "Yes.... I wanna help if i can.", she said nodding. Then Sammy came back out wearing a tight red "dress" just like Lee, of course it was tighter on her then it was on Lee and if she bent all the way down the skirt might ride up and show her bear butt.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"Hehe... not bad, Sammy... I'll make sure no one but me to get to see you when you bend down." Jade smirks, tail wagging at the sight.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
It was on her tight enough to see her nipples poking through the silken fabric as she blushed. Lee thought she looked.... sexy.... she couldn't say it though being even shyer then her. Sammy's tail shifts a bit uneasily as she holds onto the skirt as it was only barely long enough to cover her womanhood. At least it was better then the loin cloth.

She puts her sheath and belt back around her waist as it was her badge of knight hood. and seeing that people would at least give her some space and not try to cop a feel on her. "Ok lets go find out about this priest.", she said as she took Jade's hand and began to walk out the door. Lee followed after them and Pola and Shen waved to them and wished them well. Back on the street they could here someone shouting near the square. "-And so the sinners are punished as an abomination onto Huegen! But as long as you follow his teaching you are blessed-". is what they could just make out.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
She nods, "Yes, If I recall he's the god of day and knight, and justice and punishment.", she said softly. "He was part of a pantheon of other gods but one sect of people broke off to only worship him seeing him as the most important, being the god of night and day.". Lee explained.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"And I take that sect is quite the power player in town... would they have any reason for abducting people?"

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
"Well to may knowledge they are very strict in their doctrine.... I've they can get.... um rather zealous. Sometimes I think if their god ever did speak to them he would be happy with them. Personally I think the only people who run the religion doing for their own gain.", Lee whispered conspiratorially.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Lee nods. "Yes it seems like... hmmm how to put it. It seems like all the problems didn't start happening until they showed up, so i say yes.", Sammy says.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"So... how do we go about doing this? They don't seem to like half-breeds too much, so I might have to sneak in, or something..."

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Sammy looked around trying to think of something. she saw some discarded cloth laying around and an idea hit. "Say.... Jade you could pass for human if you covered your ears and tail.", she said picking up the cloth. "Try tucking your ears in and wrapping this around your head and then hiding your tail under you skirt. you think you can do that?", Sammy asked tilting her head.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
"dont know about a larger skirt but I do have some bandages we could bind it to your leg with...", Lee said holding said bandages up.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"Alright... you do that and I'll tie my ears down, even if it'll hurt a bit." She says, taking the cloth and wrapping it tightly around her head.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Lee took a length of bandage and gingerly lifted up the back of Jade's skirt exposing her ass for a bit as she took the fluffy tail (after petting it a few times), and wrapping the bandage around it to hold and conceal it. "There um, you look human for now....", Lee said looking her up and down. "OK lets check these guys out.", Sammy said as she pulled on her own skirt to keep it from riding up.

As they moved in close the could see the guy shouting doctrine was a lamia, he slithered around hissing out his "sermon". "So I tell thee, have children with only those of your own race. do not sully the land with creatures that are unnatural! thye will know not what they are and suffer from their own existence!"

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"Bigoted asshole..." Jade thinks to herself, as they walk closer towards the crowd gathered around the preacher.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
"Huegan rewards those who are generous! if you give to the church you will receive his blessing, so give! give freely!", shouted the snake like priest. And people deposited coins into the large copper tray he had in front of him. "Yes yes.... sure Huegan will be smiling down upon you.", he said grinning grin that didn't look sincere at all atleast for the briefest of seconds. "I am certain those who are lost will receive words from our lord and find their way back...."

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
(Fuck, I forgot again!)

Jade can't help but feel a little disgusted. Even if he was sincere, shaking people down like this was just reprehensible. And those who are "lost" sound like people they might have snatched up. She continues to study the snake-man, aiming to follow him wherever he's going to take those "donations".

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Sammy was there standing with her with her hand on her shoulder just in case. She was rather disturbed and angry to find a religion so full of bigotry! She was coming to similar conclusions. She nodded faintly at her in a knowing way.

The snake man bows deeply to those who give him a few coins with a serene expression on his face. "Thank you, your donations show you faith is strong no bout you have won his favor. He then slithers his way back into the tiny church house he made of someones old house.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
The people disperse, perhaps having more things to do, and soon its just Sammy, Lee, and Jade standing outside the little tiny church.

"I don't think we should just walk in the front.....", Lee said looking around nervously.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"Then let's find another entrance." Jade says, walking around to the side to look for anything to perhaps climb on.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
there were two ally on either side of the small building and there was a window on each. it was barred, however there was a crack in the shutters and Jade could sneak a peek inside. she could faintly hear the snake-priest laughing to himself due to her canine enhanced hearing. "Heh heh heh heh, those boonies are so easy to get into the palm of you hand. maybe now i have enough to make some more of those flowers.....", she could hear him say.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
"Well... this town is built on rather fertile ground, so yes they grow all kinds of plants here. Many alchemists make journeys here to buy all kinds of useful plants.", Lee said hiding behind her.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"Any kind of flowers that would be particularly useful for this sort of operation?" She further asks.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Lee thinks for a second.... "Ummm... Oh! There's this rare blue flower that with pollen that can knock people out. It can only grow in very specific types of soil, Very useful in medicine and alchemy. I mean.... it would be very useful for kidnapping people."

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
"I wouldn't know but..... I have to say that he might.", Lee said motioning into the "Church".