Through the badlands (for Woider)

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Sammy heads in with her. "Lee you stay out here, just in case things get hairy in there.", she said looking back.

Going inside they couldn't find the snake-in-grass of a priest. He seemed to have left, but from were? they didn't see him go through a back door, There were several boxes of unknown stuff, they could smell a fragrant scent coming from them. the place was set up like a tiny church, a few pews and a small alter with a sun and moon carved on its front. oddly there were several pieces of woman's clothing sitting nearby the altar.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
Jade sniffs around as she walks up to the altar, picking up one of the pieces of clothing. "Who could have left this here... Unless..." She mutters to herself, before trying to see if she could smell anything on them.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
There was the faint smell of.... sex, and the smell of flowers. some of it was coming from the altar. Sammy could definitely smell it have the great nose she had. "I think.... something very fucked up is going on here.... check the altar.", Sammy said her face going cold.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Sammy checks with her, bending over and making her little skirt ride up. She pulls it back down grumbling about it as she looks. Running her hands along the bottom Jade finds a crease along the base of the altar, a faint sound of rushing air could be heard underneath. It almost looked like.... the altar was on top of a trap door.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Sammy moves up and grips the altar on the side before give a big heave and lifting it off the little trap door with her reptilian strength along with Jade's help. she places it quitely as she can to the side, she didn't want to make too much noise. the action had made her dress ride up again and her pussy was peeking out. "Gods dammit....", she mumbled as she pulled it back down again.

yup! there was trap door down there. The snake priest must have gone down there....

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
"Yes, just in case you run into trouble I want to be there.", she said as the opened up the trap door. There was small tunnel leading down with a latter to climb down with. the wall were made out of a sort of dried mud. Sammy climbed down after Jade started and it gave her a straight shot to look up her dress if she wanted to. As they climbed down They saw some very familiar glowing blue moss... "Jade.....?", Sammy asked as she kept climbing down. "This stuff..... this moss.... haven't we seen stuff just like it in those cave that those.... mantis bastards had?"

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"I can't really remember, to be honest. Must have been the adrenaline crash." She says. "But if it is so... that might be a bad sign."

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
"Yeah....", Sammy agreed as they continued their climb down. it went down a ways before they could see the floor with the dim blue light. Sammy was on edge and her hand was on her sword hilt ready to draw it.

"Ok we've just about cleared out the half breeds.... i may have to start bringing you humans and full canis soon.....", they heard the snake man's voice farther away. "... That is acceptable....", said a humming voice. "Fuck... it is them.... don't tell me he's working for those monsters...", Sammy whispered.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"Someone's getting their throat slit today." Jade muses to herself, seeing red. "Let's see if we can hear more." She whispers.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
"Right, lets get closer....", Sammy agreed. she crouched down and she made her way with Jade to a corner, then leaned in to listen. "The red flowers appeared to work on those nudist rexen, but some skimpy cothed girls along with a drider ruined my experiment! Oh well I got valuable data out of that." said the slime ball snake man. "....yes.... it will help us defeat the large city full of those stupid dinos.... Just keep giving us more slaves and we can keep the payment coming.", said the mantala. They couldn't see him but the way he talked was unmistakable, he must have been talking to a red eye.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
(Oh, right... those things.)

"That was us..." She mutters to herself in a whisper, pulling out her dagger. "Let's see if we can't get rid of this snake, somehow." She continues, before gingerly peaking around the corner.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
peeking out she can see them in the gloom beyond. the snake priest, and the red eyed mantala. they're a bit of a distance away, further down the passage. if they, Sammy and Jade, made a move now surly they would be seen...

"Anyway I have slave I'm braking in currently... You woulnd't mind if i kept her a few more days would you?", the snake priest said with a absolutely lewd grin. "Very well... just make sure you have a good strong batch to give us when we next meet....", said the his insectiod accomplice.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
"Until next time.....", said the red eye as turned to leave disappearing in the gloom. The snake priest rubbed his hands together in a conniving sort of way, and then began to slither down a different path. "Did one of them leave?", Sammy whispered.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Sammy follows her, stealthily as she can as they crept towards the snake. he began to slither into what looked like a cave turned dungeon. from where they were standing they could see someone in one of the iron barred cells.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
Jade's eyes dart around for any sign of keys, either hanging on a wall or from the snake-"priest". Her grip on her dagger tightens, and she'd like nothing more than skinning this monster.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Looking around they spy a set a of keys further in as they peek inside. The lying snake slithering to a desk covered in beakers and vials. the key was hanging by a nail on the side of said desk. "The guys an alchemist by the look of it.....", Sammy observed. in the middle of the desk a blue flower in a pot sat.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"I'm going in..." Jade whispers, turning the corner and slowly creeping towards the serpentine neer-do-well. Once she makes sure he isn't holding something volatile in his hands, she pounces, reaching around to try to slash his throat, and silently take care of him.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Just before she pounces he looked up from what ever he was doing perhaps sensing something. before he could turn around she was on him, but before she could get the knife to his throat the tip of his tail wrapped around her wrist and he pushed backwards making them both fall to the ground. He gave a hiss of surprise during this whole thing. Sammy was watching her sneak up and when her assassination attempt failed she gasped and made a dash for them.

The slime-ball serpent wrestled with her to the ground, wrapping her legs up in his coils and trying to pull the knife out of her hand. "Why.... you! Give me that!", he grunted.

Last edited:

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
He yowls in pain and tossed her back with his tail throwing her right at Sammy! She catches her stumbling back a few steps and nearly falling over. "Wha! Are you ok Jade?!", she managed while steadying her. "What in the hell? where did you people come from!?", hissed the snake as he glared at theme fangs bared and rubbing the bite on his arm.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"Mantala captivity, for your information." Jade grits her teeth and grips her knife tightly, trying to feint the snake-man into snapping after her by faking an attack on his gut, that'll let her quickly dodge out of the way.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
The snake-in-the-grass jerks back at the feint and then fangs out tries to snap at her going for one of her arms. Sammy has drawn her sword at this point, she would have preferred to knock him out and then question him but the circumstances have changed.