The Twist - v0.13

zxz2

Mar 15, 2017
0.11 Update (score maximum: Mom:360 Julia:300 Rebecca:160 Emma:360 Kelly:280(without buying stuff) Adrianna: 25)
================
138. At school wait till Kevin walks inside the school (16:00) and go "Check classroom window". Choose "Record with the phone" (if have only "Peek through the window", so choose this one and come back next day. When you will be able to record)
139. You will get the video file Rebecca.mp4.
140. Next time you will visit Rebecca, Jason will show this video to her.
141. Next time you will visit her she will give Jason a BJ.
142. Come back next day. Jason will play with her butt.
143. Next day, you will have 2 options. Choose "Ask for BJ" till you rise score 60+.
144. Once you'll have 60+ score, you will see the whole "Play with the ass" scene.
145. If you have 60+ score there will be 50% chance to get scene there Rebecca will be waiting for Jason. Always choose "Let her continue", in 0.11 you can't take off pantyhose. To finish the scene you need 80+ score.
146. Get the "Rebecca waiting" scene, this time at the end she will give a BJ
147. If you have 160 score she will appear topless in "Waiting" scene.
148. Go to the school toilet. Catch Rebecca there. To see the whole scene you need 110+ score.
149. On Tuesday go to living room and wait for Mom and Emma workout. Choose "Hide and watch".
150. Go to school after 18:00. The shady guy will ask you to deliver a package to Adrianna.
151. Next day, Go to Studio and meet Adrianna. Jason will give the package.
152. Go back to the Shady guy. He will give you CD with Hypno music.
153. Go back home. Go to the living room and click on cd player under the TV. Jason will switch the CD.
154. Catch Mom working out at living room."Hide and watch", this time you will be able to "Use hypno command" and tell her to "Seduce Emma".
155. Wait for Tuesday and go the living room. Wait for Mom and Emma to workout. choose "Hide and watch". Once they will leave the room, choose "Follow them".
156. You must have 250+ score with each of them to join them, and 40+ available energy. Also make sure to have lube, it is needed for anal scene.
157. In the end of this scene you will get +10 max energy.
158. At Thursday go to Emma's place and mow the lawn. after that "Ask for glass of water".
159. Once she leave. Click on the dildo under the table.
160. This time on Tuesday's scene with Mom/Emma you will have option to give this Dildo to them.
161. Buy the cow suit if don't have it yet (You can buy it at online store from your PC).
162. Give it to her when she comes at night to visit Jason. She won't be happy.
163. Catch her working out alone at living room. "Use hypno command" and then "Become a cow".
164. Wait till Mom visit's at night and give her cow suit. You will get the 2nd part of the scene.
165. Go the pool and catch Mom sunbathing on the towel. Make sure you have Sun cream. Now there

tgfrench

Mar 23, 2017
well i'm at 345 with mom and 340 with emma, but when i wait in living room only ones who show up are julia sitting with the phone and momma reading book on couch. I keep wasting days waiting for momma and emma to show.

figured it out . I had to go to the toilet after visiting rebecca.

Last edited:

H3llbringer

May 25, 2017
PLZ HELP, i havent created a new save some i am using the save i have since the first time i played the twist. I have followed the walkthrough step by step but i cannt find the 'cow suit' in the browser. Also i cant use the cheats for some reason the money cheat is fine but when i try to get more relationship points it doesnt work. I dont need the relationship points because i dont know how to get them but because i like cumming inside of mum/mom in the shower

rubert

Jul 15, 2017
how to get energy points? im in 35 energy points and i need 40 for scene emma and mom

Last edited:
Reactions: cccpfan

Cryptor

May 11, 2017
well i'm at 345 with mom and 340 with emma, but when i wait in living room only ones who show up are julia sitting with the phone and momma reading book on couch. I keep wasting days waiting for momma and emma to show.

same here, i guess it´s a bug

H3llbringer

May 25, 2017
0.11 Update (score maximum: Mom:360 Julia:300 Rebecca:160 Emma:360 Kelly:280(without buying stuff) Adrianna: 25)
================
138. At school wait till Kevin walks inside the school (16:00) and go "Check classroom window". Choose "Record with the phone" (if have only "Peek through the window", so choose this one and come back next day. When you will be able to record)
143. Next day, you will have 2 options. Choose "Ask for BJ" till you rise score 60+.
144. Once you'll have 60+ score, you will see the whole "Play with the ass" scene.
145. If you have 60+ score there will be 50% chance to get scene there Rebecca will be waiting for Jason. Always choose "Let her continue", in 0.11 you can't take off pantyhose. To finish the scene you need 80+ score.
148. Go to the school toilet. Catch Rebecca there. To see the whole scene you need 110+ score.
149. On Tuesday go to living room and wait for Mom and Emma workout. Choose "Hide and watch".
150. Go to school after 18:00. The shady guy will ask you to deliver a package to Adrianna.
153. Go back home. Go to the living room and click on cd player under the TV. Jason will switch the CD.
154. Catch Mom working out at living room."Hide and watch", this time you will be able to "Use hypno command" and tell her to "Seduce Emma".
155. Wait for Tuesday and go the living room. Wait for Mom and Emma to workout. choose "Hide and watch". Once they will leave the room, choose "Follow them".
156. You must have 250+ score with each of them to join them, and 40+ available energy. Also make sure to have lube, it is needed for anal scene.
158. At Thursday go to Emma's place and mow the lawn. after that "Ask for glass of water".
160. This time on Tuesday's scene with Mom/Emma you will have option to give this Dildo to them.
161. Buy the cow suit if don't have it yet (You can buy it at online store from your PC).
163. Catch her working out alone at living room. "Use hypno command" and then "Become a cow".
164. Wait till Mom visit's at night and give her cow suit. You will get the 2nd part of the scene.
165. Go the pool and catch Mom sunbathing on the towel. Make sure you have Sun cream. Now there

the shady guy keeps giving me the same job which is the medicine......anybody having the same problem???

nox bellua

May 23, 2016
I can't seem to get the Emma and Mom workout scene on Tuesday. Does anyone have an idea as to what I am doing wrong?

Ragnarrok01

Aug 15, 2017
Hi can someone explain me how to get the picture for billy? the mom s photo in the pool?

Last edited:

Tittewurm

Aug 27, 2017
I have a bug, i buyed the stammina pill from the guy at school, reloaded the game and just had the 35 stammina. I cant buy it anymore, what can i do? I tried to customize the logfile but its encoded. Thank you for your help :)

Tittewurm

Aug 27, 2017
@KsT How can I edit the save / dat file? I can't seem to get the photo of the mother at the pool. I have tried for two straight in-game weeks to get the photo but each time I try she closes her legs and goes straight to the blowjob. Please help it has locked my game and I can't progress to getting the pills.

EDIT: Managed to fix it but had to go into registry.

How? I found the registry under "Computer\HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\KsTgames\The Twist" but I can't save the 45, it always goes back to 35 when I save the game...

Edit: I found it, you have to change the regedit while jason sleeps, then save the game and reload it :D

Last edited:

Braga19

Sep 5, 2017
how to find the necklace for mom,when will mom and Emma relationship begin,how to have anal with mom i already have 250 points with mom

Kut13

May 23, 2017
How? I found the registry under "Computer\HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\KsTgames\The Twist" but I can't save the 45, it always goes back to 35 when I save the game...

Edit: I found it, you have to change the regedit while jason sleeps, then save the game and reload it :D

Your save file here %AppData%\LocalLow\KsTgames\The Twist\playerInfo.dat
Save editor http://www.saveeditonline.com/

KsT

Nov 28, 2016
0.13 Public version is available!

Download The Twist 0.13 HERE!

Changelog:

- 4 new scenes

- 1 new item

- New location. Now it is possible to go outside from the house.

- Updated scenes:

-Pharmacy shop

-Studio (outside)

-Studio (Julia's photoshoot)

-Bathroom (Julia)

-Living room at night (Mom H-scene)

-Living room (Mom H-scene). Option to jump directly to the H-scene.

-Classroom (Rebecca)

- Realistic water reflections.

- Shaders improvements (no visual effect, but should improve performance on slower machines).

- Night mode added for Pool location

- Grammar in some scenes drastically improved.

- Various bug fixes and minor adjustments.

japanzek

Sep 26, 2017
Hello. I have one problem, I found somewhere vesrion 0,14 and I dont know why is only black screen when I want to go with sister on her 1st shooting in studio. can u help me pls?

Sep 28, 2017
The Twist 0.04 Walkthrough + 0.05
==================================

1.Go to Dining room while nobody is there and take "Whisky" from cabinet.
2.Take lemonade from fridge.
3.Catch mom getting drunk at Dining room (15:00 and 19:00).
4.Check Julia's phone in Living room while she is taking shower (20:00,21:00,22:00 and morning at weekends)
5.Night. Watch TV, you will get +10 energy. Also you can steal money from mom's purse at the bedroom but you can steal only if you have less than 50$. At the beginning try steal every night.
6.Talk with Julia at living room/pool.
7.Give lemonade to julia at pool.This will unlock Julia's scenes at living room, repeat them from time to time to rise relation score.
8.Massage mom at pool at least till the point when Jason says:"Wow... nice view". Another option is at bedroom when mom taking a nap, till the Jason says :"I must admit mom has best ass in the world".
9.Go to bathroom, the room with jacuzi. On the floor in the corner you will find mom's panties.
10.Go back to your room, open inventory and click on panties. You will get another 10 energy.
11.Next day at school sell panties to Billy
12.Go to your room, click on PC and buy spycam.
13.Go to Bathroom hide spycam into Shower. Come back next day download video if there wont be any recordings come back next day. Video you can watch on your PC and later sell it to Billy.
14.Go to Bedroom and hide spycam in the painting. Watch video, later sell it to Billy. Billy will give you Screwdriver.
15.Catch Julia at Dining room she will tell you phone's password which is "Rick".
16.Go to Pharmacy shop. Buy suncream. Then chat with Kelly.
17.Chat with Billy.
18.Go back to Kelly and chat with her.
19.Catch mom at living room ant talk with her ("sit next to her" option).
20.Go back to Kelly and chat with her. Also buy condoms.
21.Go back to Living room ant talk with mom.
22.Catch mom at pool laying on the towel. After rubbing her back choose "Jump on her" option. Do this scene till you succeed. If you have 130+ score with here there is an action which is completely option and has no influence in later progress.
23.Massage mom at living room. Make sure you have 100+ relation score. Do this scene till get to such her boob.
24.At night watch TV when mom appears (if she doesn't try next night) choose "use mouth" option.
25.Go to Pharmacy shop chat with Kelly. And ask about anal.
25.Catch mom getting drunk at Dining room. Choose "Drop her on the table" option.
26.Go back to Kelly. Make sure you have 30+ score with her and "Ask about her friend".
27.Go to Neighboor house and knock the door.She will invite you inside.After some talk you will be able to earn some cash every thursday.
28.Go to Living room and catch mom. choose "massage shoulders" option and lick her pussy. Don't click "Try to fuck" if have less than 170 score, till then use only "continue" option to rise score. It can be rised up to 165.
29.Go Pharmacy shop at 14:00 and Chat with Kelly (make sure you have at least 45score with her). Accept her offer to drink coffee. Ask about anal she will give you -10 score but dont worry about that.
30.Talk with Billy, he will ask to bring him something.
31.Go to Pool. Do scene with mom till you get chance to take a picture.
32.Show Billy a photo.
33.Go to School after 18:00 and talk to the Shady guy, he will sell you "Drug X" also he will sell you Stamina pill which will give you +10 energy.
34.Come back to Kelly at 14:00 and accept offer to drink coffee. When she will leave put a drug into her mug. After that ask her about anal. There will be 2 options but for game progression there is no difference which you will choose.
35.Come back to Kelly she will give you Energy pills which will give you +10 energy.
36.Go to Living room when nobody is there and bathroom is empty also. Click on the bathroom door and Use screwdriver.
37.Go to Bathroom and wait till someone comes. For Julia you need to have at least 50 score or 80+ for 100% success. In case mom comes to shower till you get 180 score always cum outside. By playing with butt you can get upto 140.
There is also an optional scene which has no impact to game progression. When you choose "Continue watching" instead of joining her, you will be caught by mom spying on her and after you get caught 3 times you will get "punishment" :)
38.Go to Pharmacy shop and buy Lube.
39.At night go to the pool and wait Julia (she appears at 1:00 and 5:00 if she doesn't appear at this time try next night).Make sure you have condoms and lube.
40.Catch mom drinking at Dining room. Make sure you have condom and lube. Enjoy.
41.Catch mom at Living room. Make sure you have condoms and score 180+ now you can choose "Try to fuck" option.
42.Go to Pool and catch mom. Continue scene till the end (Julia catches mom giving a BJ to Jason).
43.Join Julia at pool and talk about incident.
44.Talk with mom in Dining room
45."Talk about mom" with Billy. After that he will appear sometimes (at 15:00-18:00) outside your pool.
46.Also you can sneak in Emma's backyard sometimes she workout there. She appears there at the same time as mom in the pool. So if you see mom at pool just go to Emma's backyard and you will find her there.
47.Also at Pharmacy shop when you have score with Kelly 50+ you can lift her skirt after you sneak on her.

0.05 Update
==============
48.After Julia catches mom giving BJ to Jason, talk with Billy about mom at school. After that Billy may appear at pool at 15-17 hours. If you choose to let him watch, you will have to repeat the scene with mom giving BJ but this time Billy will be watching.
49.After mowing a lawn "Ask for glass of water" will apear (need Emma 40+ score), she will invite you inside. While she was gone for glass of water click on TV (make sure you have spycam in inventory) to set up the spycam. Come back next thursday same way and you will get the video003.
50.Show video003 to Billy at school, he will recognize the person in video.
51.Sneak into Emma's backyard while she is exercising wiht 40+ score and she will ask you help her. To reach the last animation you need 60+ score.
52.After some progress with mom (I believe somewhere at the point when you complete scene with suncream at pool) mom will start sleep without blanket and you will have option to join her.
53.After even more progress with mom (somewhere at the point when you have option to lick her pussy at living room) more options will unlock with mom at night in bedroom.
54.If you go to sleep with her in her bedroom on Friday,Saturday you will wake up in her bedroom. If you have completed scene at night in living room there she giving a BJ Jason will wake up with mom giving him a BJ. If you go right after this to the dining room at catch her there you will have option to eat her out.
55.After you fuck mom 3 times she will start to appear in your room at nights.
56.After you complete scene with Kelly's anal lessons next time you visit her during a coffee break you will have option to ask about the latex outfit she will tell you the address of the website. Now you can go back to Jason's room and when you launch a browser you will see the 2nd icon with outfit shop.
57.Buy pet suit at online Outfit shop. At night when mom visits you give her this outfit. Note. This is an optional scene it will have no influence in upcoming game progression.
58.After you fuck mom at least 1 time. Julia in living room will tell you about upcoming mom's birthday. After that go to Kelly at her coffee break and she will share her ideas about birthday present.

0.06 Update
===============
59. Make sure you have Video003 in inventory (you can download it from PC in Jason's room) and show it to Julia at living room (scene there she is sitting with her phone).
60. Catch Julia leaving her room in the Hallway and lie her about mom (to succed you need to have 80+ score with her).
61. Hide in the closet in her room and wait. You will see the scene mom-julia scene. Make sure you have finished scene at pool there she cathes mom giving BJ to Jason(42 43 44).
62. Come to Julia's room at 20-22 hours. You will find her standing near the window in a lingerie. There will be 50% chances mom to appear and join you. Make sure you have condoms and lube.
63. Go to bathroom while Julia in jakuzzi. She will offer to join her. Make sure you have lube in inventory also completed the anal training (39).
64. Go to pharmacy shop wait till Kelly will be away from casher and sneak to her. She will agree to show her underwear in the backroom. For 100% succes rate you need 80+ score with her.
65. In the backroom to take off her panties 100% you need 100+ score, to try to fuck her you also need 100+ score and 20+ energy, in this case there is 50% to succed. If you will come inside her she will give you -50score and will ask to pay her 100$ any time you will visit her shop.
66. After you done Kelly underwear scene (no need to complete whole scene, enough just to see her underwear) Come back to pharmacy shop at 14:00 and accept coffe break offer. When she comes back from wc ask her about lingerie, she will promise to bring the dress next time.
67. Come back next day at coffe break time and ask her about the dress, she will show you it and offers to buy it for 150$.
68. Go to Emma and mow the lawn after that ask for glass of water. When she will leave the room click on the red box under the TV and steal the necklace.
69. Come back to Emma's house and go to backyard while she is working out. This time scene will end up at titfuck and BJ. To complete whole scene with 100% you need 140+ score.
70. If you have necklace and dress in your inventory you will be able to ask Julia/billy/Emma about restaurant. The correct one will be Emma.

0.07 Update
===============
71. Ask Emma for advice at her home (you must have necklace and dress in your inventory).
72. Go back to Jason's room and use PC to book the restaurant.
73. Click on dresser in Jason's room.
74. Go to bathroom while mom in there, now she will allow anal sex (you must have lube in inventory and 20+ energy).
75. Repeat the evening scene at julia's room and have sex with her (if started a new game in 0.07 you can skip this step).
76. Catch Julia in living room crying. Comfort her and she will takes you to her room (having condoms is optional).
77. Repeat the FFM scene at julia's room (if started a new game in 0.07 you can skip this step).
78. Catch mom at pool, now Julia won't be mad when catches Jason with mom. And mom will let to fuck her. (condoms are optional).
79. Go to bedroom at night and sleep with mom. Jason will have a dream.
80. Go to Emma's house and sneak to backyard and catch Emma sitting at the pool. She appears at the pool at the same time as workout with 50/50 chance.
81. Sit next to Emma. Jason will blame Rick for stealing the necklace.
82. Come back later to Emma's backyard while she is not there and with 50% chance you will get scene where Jason hears noise coming from the house. Go check it. (this scene unlocked by 81 step)
83. To successfully grab Emma in her pool you need to have 110+ score with her otherwise it will be 50% only.
84. When mom comes to visit Jason at night, now will be option to fuck her mouth after playing with tits.

0.08 Update (score maximum: Mom:270 Julia:270 Rebecca:30 Emma:240 Kelly:160(without buying stuff))
===============
85. Visit Emma's backyard while she is at pool. Get in the pool grab her when she will try to leave. Grab her 2nd time when she is getting out of the pool (to succed 100% you need 130+ score, otherwise it will be 50/50 chance).
86. Come back to Emma at the pool. Choose "Sit next to her" option.
87. Keep sneaking to Emma's backyard while no one is there till you hear the noise from the house.
88. This time you will have option to step inside (to succed you need 160+ score with Emma), complete the scene.
89. Go back to Emma's backyard while she is at the pool. Get in the pool grab her both times, this time Jason will have fun with her ass.
90. Get back to house while she is playing with dildo.Do the scene, this time you will have option to do anal, make sure you have lube. After 1 time with lube, you will be able do anal without lube next time.
91. When mom visits Jason at night give her petsuit. Make sure you have finished mom's birthday night scene. This time Jason will fuck her.
92. Visit mom at the pool, do the scene till Julia catches mom giving BJ to Jason. Ask her to join. You will have option to choose who to fuck.
93. Repeat the scene (92) this time you will be able to do anal (make sure you have finished mom's birthday night scene).
94. After you let Billy watch Jason with mom at the pool. At school he will offer 200$ for BJ from Jason's mom.
95. Go to bedroom, click on the nightstand on the right of the bed. You will find Sleeping mask.
96. Talk with Billy at the school.
97. Get BJ from mom at the pool, Billy will get his BJ.
98. Talk with Billy at school. He will pay you 200$.
99. Go to school after 18:00 talk with guy in a hoodie(You must have bought Stamina pill from him). He will offer you a job. You will need to steal medicine from pharmacy shop.
100. Go to the pharmacy shop wait till Kelly will be busy and check the cabinets. There is 50% to open the door unnoticed and 50% chance to find the medicine inside. If cabinet is empty and Kelly didn't noticed you, you can open another one.
101. Once you get the Medicine go back to the shady guy, he will pay you in the range of 40-100$ randomly. Next job will be available randomly in range of 3-9 days.
102. Join mom in the shower. Do anal with her, make sure you have 30+ energy, you will get 2 extra animations.
103. After school go the classroom. 1st time teacher will say that she is busy. Come back next day, you will find her picking up paper, help her. Come back next day, she will help you with homework.
104. Go to bedroom ant 22:00 and choose "Wait for mom" option. You will get similar scene to the birthday's night.

0.09 Update (score maximum: Mom:300 Julia:270 Rebecca:30 Emma:280 Kelly:280(without buying stuff))
================
105. At school wait till 16:00 and follow Kevin.
106. Click on the classroom door.
107. Next day wait till 16:00 again, this time choose "Check classroom window".
108. Go to school at 18:00 take a job from the shady guy.
109. Go to pharmacy shop, wait till Kelly will be busy. Choose "check cabinets", now if you open a doors without the medicine you will find a buttplug (if you find a medicine, take reward from shady guy ant repeat the job when it is available). There is an option to steal or buy it, choose whichever you want to, there is no difference.
110. At weekend morning (8:00 or 9:00) go to kitchen. You will find Mom with apron. Complete the scene (make sure you have the buttplug). You can choose to use lube or not, using lube you will get relation score +10 if you're below 250.
111. Come back later to kitchen, when Mom is washing dishes. Pull down pants. Now there is a chance to find a buttplug in her ass. Make sure you have relation score 250+ and lube in inventory.
112. Go to Emma's place. Find her at the pool, choose option "sit next to her", complete the scene.
113. Go to Pharmacy shop and "talk about Emma".
114. At weekends at the time of 12:00 - 16:00. You will be able to find Kelly alone, or Kelly+Emma.
115. If you'll find Kelly alone you will be able to rise score without risk to lose (make sure you have the Suncream). To fully complete the scene you need 100+ score. If you have less than 100, you will get +5 score. If more than 100 you will get additional +10.
116. If you'll find both Kelly and Emma. Talk with them.
117. Go to school at 18:00 and buy DrugX from shady guy (if you have it already, just skip this step)
118. Come back to Emma's backyard this time if you'll get them both, they will be in the pool. Put drugX into their drinks. Watch them having fun.
119. Come back to Emma's backyard while they are both in the pool. Watch them, this time you will have option to join them.
120. Go to Jason's room. Use PC to buy the cow suit. You can give it to mom when she will visit you at night.
121. Talk to Billy at school. Choose option "talk about BJ" this way you will be able to repeat the BJ scene for him. He will pay 100$, scene can be repeated once per week.

0.10 Update (score maximum: Mom:300 Julia:300 Rebecca:30 Emma:280 Kelly:280(without buying stuff))
================

122. Go to the pool and do the threesome scene with mom and Julia, in the end choose "Follow them" option.
123. Go to the bathroom (make sure you have spycam in the inventory) and hide the spycam in shower cabin. Now will get the 4th video.
124. After the school talk with Billy and show him the 4th video, he will pay 50$.
125. Go to bedroom at night. Get in the bed with mom, after the scene there will be 2 options, choose "Get naked" after this you will see the 2nd dream.
126. Go the bathroom while Mom taking shower. Join her, choose "Ask to turn around", continue the scene till Jason slides his cock inside, now there will be more sex poses (make sure you have 250+ score with mom).
127. Go to the Emma's house. Knock on the door (Now there is a chance that she will open the door wearing lingerie). After she invites you inside, ask about helping around the house. She will ask you to clean the pool. You will get 50$ for the job. After completing the job you will need to wait 7 days till it becomes available again.
128. Visit Julia's room at night. Get on the bed. If you have 250+ score with her, there will be an option "Touch her", this scene will allow you to get up to 300 score with Julia.
129. Visit Julia's room at night. Find her siting on the bed. If she is sleeping, leave the room and come back again till you find her sitting on the bed. Jason will promise to find her a job.
130. Go to the studio at 11-16h and talk with adriana.
131. Go to the pharmacy shop and buy Nicotine gum.
132. Come back to the studio and give the gum to Adriana.
133. Talk with Adriana about job.
134. Come back next day and talk with Adriana again, she will say that her boss agreed to make test photoshoot with Julia.
135. Catch Julia in living room with phone or in her room at day. Tell her about the job.
136. After the photoshoot wait 5 days and come back to Adriana. There will be more photoshoots.
137. After 3rd and 4th photoshoots there will be option to give whole payment to Julia or take half money to yourself. If you choose to give all the money to Julia you will get +5 relation with her. If you choose to take half of money you will get 50$ and -5 score with her.

================

138. At school wait till Kevin walks inside the school (16:00) and go "Check classroom window". Choose "Record with the phone" (if have only "Peek throught the window", so choose this one and come back next day. When you will be able to record)
165. Go the pool and catch Mom sunbathing on the towel. Make sure you have Sun cream. Now there will be "Pull swimsuit aside" option (Mom's birthday event must be completed). If gave the golden buttplug to mom in the kitchen scene, there is a chance to get some extra animations.

0.12 Update ()
================

0.13 Update ()
================

who can give "Update v12, and v13?

czaki12

Apr 14, 2017
0.12 Update (score maximum: Mom:400 Julia:300 Rebecca:160 Emma:360 Kelly:300(without buying stuff) Adrianna: 25)
==============================
166. Go to pharmacy shop and wait till Kelly will be busy and sneak on her.
167. Pull her skirt. Go to backroom with her and continue the scene till you get to fuck her. This time choose "Cum inside". You will get -50 score but don't worry.
168. Come back to pharmacy shop and pay her what she asks.
169. Come back to pharmacy shop at 14:00, chat with her and accept the coffee offer.
170. Choose "Ask about the pills" (make sure you have 250+ score with Kelly). She will ask to the Latex suit from online shop.
171. Go to your room, use the PC, go to "fetish shop" and buy the "Full body latex suit".
172. Go back to Kelly at her coffee break. Give her the suit. She will offer to act in the movie.
173. Go the Lazzers studio at 20:00 or later. Kelly will be waiting there.
174. Finish the scene. You will also get +10 total energy.
175. Go back to the pharmacy shop. Talk with Kelly at the counter. She will give you the "Plan B" pills. From now on you can fuck mom without a condom and cum inside at pretty much every mom scene.
176. If you want to repeat "the movie" scene, choose "Ask about the movie" at pharmacy shop. This way you will be able to rise score with Kelly up to 300.
177. Wake up at night and go to the living room, there is 50% chance to find Julia watching porn.(This scene is ment for early stages of the game, so if you're playing from previous versions, there shouldn't be any problems to finish the scene. This scene in future will be updated).

0.13 Update (score maximum: Mom:450 Julia:300 Rebecca:200 Emma:360 Kelly:300(without buying stuff) Adrianna: 35)
=================================
178. Go to pharmacy shop at ask about "the movie", accept her offer.
179. Go to the Lazzer studio and wait for Kelly (20:00 or later).
180. When Kelly asks "Do you really think we're here to shoot a movie" choose "Yes". Jason will say that he will find a cameraman.
181. Go to Lazzers studio at day and talk with Adrianna about help for the movie. She will ask to get her an old model lens called LEIZA FX.
182. After school speak with Billy and ask about the lens.
183. Next day at school speak again with Billy about the lens. He will ask 300$ or "Have fun with mom"(for this option you need to have sleep mask in inventory).
184. Once you get the lens, go back to Adrianna at Lazzers studio and give it to her.
185. Go back to the pharmacy shop ask Kelly about "the movie", choose "Agree".
186. Go to the Lazzers studio at 20:00+ you will find there Kelly and Adrianna waiting.
187. This time Adrianna will film the whole thing.
188. Next day go to pharmacy shop, Kelly will pay you 500$ for the movie. From now on at night on TV will be a different movie :)
189. Wake up at night, go to living room ant watch TV, this time you will have "Sex" option (you must have been fucked mom for 7+ times).
190. If you have done "mom birthday" event you will have "Fuck her ass" option and if you have 420+ score with mom you will have "Train her ass" option.
191. If you choose to train her ass, you will need to repeat "training" 4 times to see full event.
192. Now at school Rebecca will be topless at 130+ score. At 170+ score she will be without panties.
193. At 140+ score new option "Kiss her butt" apear (at the scene there she are waiting for Jason). To succed this scene you will need 180+ score.
194. There is also new option at Julia's photoshoot at Lazzers studio. Choose "Hardcore Photoshoot". Now you will be able to let Kevin be Julia's partner in photoshoot.

0.14 Update (score maximum: Mom:450 Julia:300 Rebecca:270 Emma:360 Kelly:300(without buying stuff) Adrianna: 35 Rachel: 10)
=================================
195. Go to school. Get the scene there Rebecca is waiting for Jason.
196. Do the scene till you get option to remove her pantyhose. Choose this option. (to succed you need at least 200 score with her ("kiss the butt" option gives score up to 200)).
197. Rebecca's husband knocks on the door and the scene ends.
198. Go to school at 17:00 you'll see the white car. Check the car.
199. Next day go to the school and ask Rebecca about the car. She will confirm that it is her husband's car.
200. Go to school at 18:00 and talk to the shady guy about the car. He will ask to find some stuff for him.
201. Go to the beach after 20:00 and step on the pier. You will how guy in red hoodie will be leaving remote part of the beach. (if you won't catch him, go back to the main beach and step on the pier again. Do it till you get the scene).
202. Go to the beach, go to the remote part (it is on the Jason's left). If you go there and try to search the area at day time, the red hoodie guy will catch you. You need to go there after 20:00. Jason will say that it is too dark and he need a flashlight.
203. Go to the Billy's home and borrow the flashlight from him.
204. Now go to the beach after 20:00 and search the remote area. You will find the guy's "supplies".
205. Go to the shady guy and give him the supplies. He will give you the CarHack2000.
206. Go to the school at 17:00 and use the CarHack2000.
207. Next day go to the classroom, this time if you'll get the scene where Rebecca is waiting, you will be able to remove her pantyhose.
208. At first she will allow only to jerk off while watching at her. At 220+ score she will give a BJ at the end. At 240+ she will allow to eat her pussy and 69 at the end.
209. Go to Billy's home and return the flashlight. You will get +10 score with Rachel.
210. Go to Living room, catch mom reading a book and ask her to go to the beach. Can't do much here yet in this update.

Frost

Aug 27, 2015
So I've read through this thread and have two questions.
One: What are the ways to increase relation with Emma?

Two: There's cheats?

Reactions: Nephilim_Anunnaki

czaki12

Apr 14, 2017
Cheats
========
Go to the hallway at day and use those combinations:
Right ctrl + M : +50$ (3000 limit)
Right ctrl + E : Restores energy
Right ctrl + num1 : +10 score with Mom
Right ctrl + num2 : +10 score with Julia
Right ctrl + num3 : +10 score with Kelly